[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600679781480.png (13 KB, 226x223)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
I WILL NOT use card-only self checkouts
I WILL NOT use bank cards what so ever
I WILL NOT use phone or smartwatch payment methods
I WILL NOT use proprietary banking applications depriving me off administrative privileges on my phone
I WILL use cash and I WILL be happy
>>
>>83388195
>ehm sir, you don't have any credit card history. We surely can't give you that house you desire. See ya later alligator.
>>
>>83388195
ok but who asked?
>>
>>83388218
>living in a country where you have to chainloan from 14 years of age just for the purpose of paying those loans back and allowing your bank overlord to give you a bigger loan next time
do muttoids really?
>>
>>83388195
Good luck ever getting a mortgage or loan with no credit history anon.
>>
>>83388195
good
>>
>>83388240
yes they do
>>83388218
>mortgage
I built my own house, no credit card required.
If you can't even provide housing for your family in a direct sense you're not even a real man, will never be one.
>>
>>83388246
I will never own a house anyways so not my problem
>>
>>83388265
>I built my own house, no credit card required.
larp
>>
>gets BTFO in >>83386395
>makes new thread to cope
>>
>>83388274
>everything that I can't do is a LARP
my grandfather built his family's house with the help of his friends, my father built his own house
and so did I, cope retarded zoomer
why yes, we did all live with our parents before our own house was finished, how did you know?
I own a farm and my own house, soon I will own another house, sadly because my parents will die, meanwhile you're busy wagecucking just so you can spend your lifetime of wages just to afford a house that was built by someone probably worse off than you, in half assed way so that it breaks down in less than 30 years.
>>
>>83388302
didnt ask larping white nigger
>>
>>83388302
>>83388304
Look bro, I believe him. Construction of a tin shack in a Brazilian favela isn’t any amount of an achievement though.
>>
>>83388302
what will you do with your parents house
>>
>>83388195
I've travelled around the world using points I've earned on purchases I would've made anyways. I also automatically pay the full balance monthly so I've never carried a debt.
>>
>>83388318
have gay anal sex with BR trannies
>>
>>83388302
Nice larp without a single shred of evidence, this isn't a board like /pol where you can believe in giant spaghetti monsters so we want evidence as this is a science based board.
>>83388318
Probably lives there, larping as some sort of epic edgy nazi
>>
>>83388218
>you won't get into corporate slavery
Oh no, how do I cope with that.
>>
>we are very impressed with your history of paying full price out of pocket for a candybar at the gas station. it tells us everything we need to know about your financial capability to manage a 350000$ mortgage.
said no sane bank ever
>>
File: 1608876361042.png (41 KB, 800x600)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>83388195
>depriving me off
>>
>>83388336
>you have to prove something to mongolian basket weaving forum because they are upset that you live better than them
>>83388318
rent it to losers like you for $3k a month
>>83388314
>Brazil
I built a real house, in a first world country
>>83388304
https://reddit.com
>>
>>83388381
>>you have to prove something to mongolian basket weaving forum because they are upset that you live better than them
Went too far favelamonkey. You can stop the LARP now.
>>
File: 1625578247366.webm (2.9 MB, 478x482)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>83388381
>im going to brag but im not going to prove it
Certified larp

Pic related is you
>>
>>83388381
LARP confirmed !
>>
>>83388347
they still see my total income and expenses, how is that not enough to assess solvency?
>>
>>83388440
not enough to assess your sense of judgment
>>
>>83388381
kek, hilarious how mutts seem to find this unimaginable. I know multiple people in person that built their own houses here too.
>>
>>83388440
>they still see my total income and expenses, how is that not enough to assess solvency?
No history of long term contracts or repayment history. No evidence of financial relationships. No evidence that you won’t take a company’s money and run for the hills.
>>
>>83388336
>we want evidence as this is a science based board
the science of which browser is the best according to schizos and shills
>>
>>83388486
That would be the Brave Browser
>>
>>83388381
This guy is right, why the fuck should you prove anything to these NEET losers, according to them no one ever does anything and everyone only exists in their basement. Fuck these idiots, never post a self-identifying photo to this shithole.
>>
>>83388195
based. I will NEVER have a bank account
>>
>>83388464
Sorry 500 sqft shacks are not impressive, its our bad for assuming we were talking to someone from a first world country and not Yurop
>>
>>83388511
> according to them no one ever does anything and everyone only exists in their basement.
Correct. Until you prove otherwise, you’re a larping ex-McDonald’s employee posting from your moms house.
>>
>>83388399
>brag
how is buying cheap land in the middle of nowhere and building a house a LARP? It should be the normal way to live.
>>83388404
>>83388396
>>83388464
its possible to do it in America too, but retards are attracted to assholes of the earth like New York or whatever zoomers think is the ideal city.
>>
>>83388532
>cheap land
>first world
ok retard
>>
>>83388511
I work on Wall Street and make 3 million a year. Not gonna prove it though, just trust me.
>>
>>83388318
Make it a mosque
>>
>>83388532
Than the anon wouldn't mind showing us proof of such an easy accomplishment, it's such a larp
>>
File: 1631701936.png (354 KB, 1366x683)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>83388561
>inb4 not middle of [my favourite city hehe rawr xd]
>inb4 not enough space
>inb4
remember that poorfags can't be choosers
>>83388619
>accomplishment
its not an accomplishment and not a brag, every single family done it for thousands of years, its only retarded mutts who forgot about it after leaving Europe
>>
>>83388195
Where (You) get the my photo?
>>
>>83388218
lmao do americans really?
>>
>>83388632
what's the catch? You have to pay for electricity and water connections, right?
>>
>>83388302
Jews basically made it illegal in most US states to make a house unless you get 2-3 licenses, zoning approval AND bought the land. Nice try. Maybe in the 1300s when your grandpa was around it was possible, but not today in the US.
>>
>>83388218
wagecucks problemm
>>
>>83388195
cool story, boomer.
>>
>>83388695
yesterday I had an american cope about me (Lithuanian) being unable to own a gun if my psychological record is bad, my criminal record is bad, if my whatever else is bad, and that I need a real reason (like self defense) to own a handgun with concealed carry license
I own a gun and I know that its piss easy when you're not a nigger, unlike mutts make it out to be, so I'm going to assume that its exactly the same case with these "licenses" for building your own house. Fuck off.
>>
>>83388632
tbf US has a ridiculously low population density and calling it first world is a stretch
point is it's not a general solution since land isn't generally that cheap
>>
>>83388632
>its not an accomplishment and not a brag, every single family done it for thousands of years, its only retarded mutts who forgot about it after leaving Europe
>Yet brags about it like some sort of cool kid
>>
>>83388787
>brag
I don't understand how it feels to hear someone buy cheap land and build a simple house for a family of 5 and think its a brag and achiement in life when its just the very beginning of it, but sorry that it hurt you.
>>83388784
I know, USA invented the term "1st world country" in the first place, they're the only ones who think that they're 1st world.
>>
>>83388265
It's not the house that's expensive, it's the land
>>
>>83388195
Autists tend to obsess over the obscure
>>
>>83388822
>land is expensive
so is rent in the middle of the city, did you try not being a fucking retard?
Although, please stay retarded, so people better than you can move out of the city, and I don't mean I'd benefit from it, I just hope people better than you will benefit from it. Stay retarded.
>>
let it be known that OP is most likely g*Rman
>>
>>83388805
>I don't understand how it feels to hear someone buy cheap land and build a simple house for a family of 5 and think its a brag and achiement in life when its just the very beginning of it, but sorry that it hurt you.
Again, you made a post about it moron, if it's so easy and requires no thought to it, why make a post about it for attention? It's so obvious you're trying to be a cool due when asked about proof, you shrivelled up.
>>
>>83388195
I use both and I'm happier than you
>>
>"I built a house" is now so strange that nobody believes it
The absolute state of western society.
>>
File: 1631704852.png (39 KB, 826x393)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>83389020
Because every single thing you do in life that requires more than "just pay some money to someone" is unthinkable feat to sub 60 IQ mutts like you.
Its the same reason as why streaming services are so popular there. You're too braindead to download a file, and put it on your phone, so you have to pay someone to do it for you.
Except you don't own the file, and it could be gone tomorrow.
Just like your house, when you stop paying rent or your landlord is pissed off, as you don't own your house. This is the life of the mutt.
>>
>>83389107
>Its the same reason as why streaming services are so popular there. You're too braindead to download a file, and put it on your phone, so you have to pay someone to do it for you.
I'm not the previous anon but your assessment is asinine in the real world. I use a streaming service for music because I don't have any time to fuck with downloading files/editing the metadata/putting them on my different devices etc because I'm either too busy working or with family. This is also the case with the general public. Stop pretending your NEET lifestyle is superior because you have unlimited time to waste doing mundane shit like organising music. I don't want to organise music, I want to listen to music.
>Except you don't own the file, and it could be gone tomorrow.
I could also get hit by a car tomorrow. So what. Why would you let shit like that hinder you?
>>
>>83389279
>a company booting you deliberately is same as dying in a car crash
why are mutts this retarded, always using some dumb examples that even a 5 year old child would find retarded?
>>
>>83389279
>Something mildly unfavorable might happen
>B-BUT DUDE, I COULD GET HIT BY A CAR TOMORROW
>>
>>83388218
>>83388246
>>83388274
Bank shills. Nobody wants to be part of your interest slavery system.
>>
>>83389279
It's fascinating how consistently retarded mutts are.
>>
>>83389344
do you remember what life was like before banks? you probably wouldn’t want to go back to that.
>>
>>83389447
I'm hoping to see what life will be like after banks
>>
>>83389279
level-headed and well-adjustedpilled
>>
>>83389447
>do you remember what life was like before banks?
i do. it was buteful
>>
>>83389457
>go to neighbor’s corn farm
>can i have some corn please?
>neighbor doesnt give you his corn
>you die of starvation
>neighbor takes over your land and uses your family’s remains for corn fertilizer
>>
>>83389447
>false dilemma
Peak useful idiot.
>>
>>83389484
>eat your own corn
>or buy/trade some corn from neighbor
Problem solved. Nobody needs the interest based fake money system.
>>
banks is haram
>>
>>83389496
>just grown your own corn
>just repair your own car
>just frame your own house
>just educate your own kids
>just synthesize your own medicine
>just be your own doctor
>just

>>83389513
banks are based
>>
>>83389519
>>or buy/trade some corn from neighbor
Exchange of goods and services does not require banks.
>>
File: jefferson.jpg (59 KB, 720x360)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>nearly all major religions have problems with banks
>most of the great rulers of the past had problems with concept of the banks
>most of the great philosophers of the past had problems with concept of banks
>braindead redditors itt: banks are good!
>>
>>83389519
No fucking jew, haram
>>
>>83389519
>without banks, you would be living in stone age, goy
Thanks Schlomo, very cool.
>>
>>83389519
>banks are based
based on usury and vulturous semitic practices due to which 109 countries is definitely not enough
>>
>>83389495
quite odd then that olden people so much wanted to be a part of an interest “slavery” system that they all got together and instituted one, hmm?

>>83389537
exchange of goods and services depends on you having something valuable to offer. suppose you build houses. what are you going to do, build your neighbor a new house every time you need his corn?

>>83389541
>>83389553
>>83389557
bald anti-semitism isnt a compelling argument to anyone who doesnt already agree with you
>>
>>83389568
>bald anti-semitism isnt a compelling argument
You need to go back.
>>
>>83389568
>so much wanted to be a part of
>""""""""wanted""""""""
>>
>>83389568
>quite odd then that olden people so much wanted to
I also like to make my own headcannon when I'm bored.
>>
>>83389513
Yes, it is
>>
>>83389519
>banks are based
show nose
>>
banks invests in all there retarded useless slaves,
now use em to get political power
>>
>>83389596
>>83389605
a system of trade based on fungible currency was strongly preferred to a system where trade was impossible unless both parties involved had something the other desired, yes.
>>
>>83389568
you are jew, banks are haram
>>
>>83389639
>without banks, there would be no money
You are a funny guy, Schlomo.
>>
the amount of people who don't understand the purpose/usefullness of banking is insane

/g/ is just like straight up anti-intellectual now
>>
>>83388302
>Look at me, i can afford to build a house and a farm in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. I am better than you.
Fuck off boomer. If everybody kept thinking like you, we'd still be living in the stone age.
>>
>>83389668
>if someone disagrees with me, he must be illiterate and does not understand the issue
Go away, retard.
>>
>>83389668
some people think food comes from the food store and the world ends at the edge of their driveway
>>
File: islam_money.jpg (49 KB, 474x446)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>83389639
>YOU NEEEDD BANK TO TRADE
werks without banks, shut up jew
>>
>>83389681
>da joos is an argument
>>
>>83389673
You could afford too if you stopped paying $3k a month to live in the middle of Los Angeles but that thought is lost upon you.
>>
>>83389592
If a man attributes all or part of his own misfortunes and those of his country to the presence of Jewish elements in the community, if he proposes to remedy this state of affairs by depriving the Jews of certain of their rights, by keeping them out of certain economic and social activities, by expelling them from the country, by exterminating all of them, we say that he has anti-Semitic opinions.

This word opinion makes us stop and think. It is the word a hostess uses to bring to an end a discussion that threatens to become acrimonious. It suggests that all points of view are equal; it reassures us, for it gives an inoffensive appearance to ideas by reducing them to the level of tastes. All tastes are natural; all opinions are permitted. Tastes, colors, and opinions are not open to discussion. In the name of democratic institutions, in the name of freedom of opinion, the anti-Semite asserts the right to preach the anti-Jewish crusade everywhere.
>>
>>83389703
without a bank your doubloon has no value to me or anyone else ive met thus far
>>
>>83388195
Fucking same! For the most part
>>83388218
I built my credit with the best buy credit card for computer/electronics upgrades. Interest free financing and it got me good enough credit at least to buy a new car recently
>>
>>83389717
Faggot, you literally claimed that without banks, there would be no money. If you think anyone will take you seriously and put up some serious argument for retardation of such rank, you are not just stupid but also delusional.
>>
>>83389639
>unless both parties involved had something the other desired
that's how it should be.
>>
>>83389729
>>83389640
At the same time, accustomed as we have been since the Revolution to look at every object in an analytic spirit, that is to say, as a composite whose elements can be separated, we look upon persons and characters as mosaics in which each stone coexists with the others without that coexistence affecting the nature of the whole.

Thus anti-Semitic opinion appears to us to be a molecule that can enter into combination with other molecules of any origin whatsoever without undergoing any alteration. A man may be a good father and a good husband, a conscientious citizen, highly cultivated, philanthropic, and in addition an anti-Semite. He may like fishing and the pleasures of love, may be tolerant in matters of religion, full of generous notions on the condition of the natives in Central Africa, and in addition detest the Jews. If he does not like them, we say, it is because his experience has shown him that they are bad, because statistics have taught him that they are dangerous, because certain historical factors have influenced his judgment.

Thus this opinion seems to be the result of external causes, and those who wish to study it are prone to neglect the personality of the anti-Semite in favor of a consideration of the percentage of Jews who were mobilized in 1914, the percentage of Jews who are bankers, industrialists, doctors, and lawyers, or an examination of the history of the Jews in France since early times.

They succeed in revealing a strictly objective situation that determines an equally objective current of opinion, and this they call anti-Semitism, for which they can draw up charts and determine the variations from 1870 to 1944. In such wise anti-Semitism appears to be at once a subjective taste that enters into combination with other tastes to form a personality, and an impersonal and social phenomenon which can be expressed by figures and averages, one which is conditioned by economic, historical, and political constants.
>>
>>83388195
people making weird ass declarations like this are hilarious, also somehow being anti-tech on a tech board
keep using cash, who cares about you. you are irrelevant. stop seeking attention for being too stupid to modernize. why even be on the internet? its clearly too advanced. simply write letters in the physical world. in fact, just write a manifesto OP, but just off yourself dont take others with you when you go
>>
>>83389742
>>83389735
I do not say that these two conceptions are necessarily contradictory. I do say that they are dangerous and false. I would admit, if necessary, that one may have an opinion on the government's policy in regard to the wine industry, that is, that one may decide, for certain reasons, either to approve or condemn the free importation of wine from Algeria: here we have a case of holding an opinion on the administration of things.

But I refuse to characterize as opinion a doctrine that is aimed directly at particular persons and that seeks to suppress their rights or to exterminate them. The Jew whom the anti-Semite wishes to lay hands upon is not a schematic being defined solely by his function, as under administrative law; or by his status or his acts, as under the Code. He is a Jew, the son of Jews, recognizable by his physique, by the color of his hair, by his clothing perhaps, and, so they say, by his character. Anti-Semitism does not fall within the category of ideas protected by the right of free opinion.

Indeed, it is something quite other than an idea. It is first of all a passion. No doubt it can be set forth in the form of a theoretical proposition. The "moderate" anti-Semite is a courteous man who will tell you quietly: "Personally, I do not detest the Jews. I simply find it preferable, for various reasons, that they should play a lesser part in the activity of the nation." But a moment later, if you have gained his confidence, he will add with more abandon: "You see, there must be something about the Jews; they upset me physically."
>>
>>83389738
then i hope you like having planned obsolescence built into every product you buy from people
>>
>>83389730
>has no value to me or anyone else ive met thus far
Good don't want to trade with jews, banks are haram
>>
>>83389754
This argument, which I have heard a hundred times, is worth examining. First of all, it derives from the logic of passion. For, really now, can we imagine anyone's saying seriously: "There must be something about tomatoes, for I have a horror of eating them"? In addition, it shows us that anti-Semitism in its most temperate and most evolved forms remains a syncretic whole which may be expressed by statements of reasonable tenor, but which can involve even bodily modifications. Some men are suddenly struck with impotence if they learn from the woman with whom they are making love that she is a Jewess. There is a disgust for the Jew, just as there is a disgust for the Chinese or the Negro among certain people. Thus it is not from the body that the sense of repulsion arises, since one may love a Jewess very well if one does not know what her race is; rather it is something that enters the body from the mind. It is an involvement of the mind, but one so deep-seated and complete that it extends to the physiological realm, as happens in cases of hysteria.

This involvement is not caused by experience. I have questioned a hundred people on the reasons for their anti-Semitism. Most of them have confined themselves to enumerating the defects with which tradition has endowed the Jews. "I detest them because they are selfish, intriguing, persistent, oily, tactless, etc."--"But, at any rate, you associate with some of them?"--"Not if I can help it!" A painter said to me: "I am hostile to the Jews because, with their critical habits, they encourage our servants to insubordination." Here are examples a little more precise. A young actor without talent insisted that the Jews had kept him from a successful career in the theater by confining him to subordinate roles.
>>
>>83389729
>>83389742
>>83389754
>>83389763
>copypastes Sartre as an "argument"
>completely missing the point he is simply making annoying strawman
Average IQ cretins thinking they are clever are the worst plague for human species. Do you actually think someone will read that? Or it is a way for you how to cope, because this is your first venture outside of reddit?
>>
>>83389650
>>83389763
A young woman said to me: "I have had the most horrible experiences with furriers; they robbed me, they burned the fur I entrusted to them. Well, they were all Jews." But why did she choose to hate Jews rather than furriers? Why Jews or furriers rather than such and such a Jew or such and such a furrier? Because she had in her a predisposition toward anti-Semitism.

A classmate of mine at the lycée told me that Jews "annoy" him because of the thousands of injustices that "Jew-ridden" social organizations commit in their favor. "A Jew passed his agr6gation * the year I was failed, and you can't make me believe that that fellow, whose father came from Cracow or Lemberg, understood a poem by Ronsard or an eclogue by Virgil better than I." But he admitted that he disdained the agrégation[1] as a mere academic exercise, and that he didn't study for it. Thus, to explain his failure, he made use of two systems of interpretation, like those madmen who, when they are far gone in their madness, pretend .o be the King of Hungary but, if questioned sharply, admit to being shoemakers. His thoughts moved on two planes without his being in the least embarrassed by it.

As a matter of fact, be will in time manage to justify his past laziness on the grounds that it really would be too stupid to prepare for an examination in which Jews ire passed in preference to good Frenchmen. Actually he ranked twenty-seventh on the official list. There were twenty-six ahead of him, twelve who passed and fourteen who failed. Suppose Jews had been excluded from the competition; would that have done him any good? And even if he had been at the top of the list of unsuccessful candidates, even if by eliminating one of the successful candidates he would have had a chance to pass, why should the Jew Weil have been eliminated rather than the Norman Mathieu or the Breton Arzell?
>>
>>83389755
>planned obsolescence
the shit become possible only after monopolization drived by banks
>>
>>83389724
i can live near a high pop city AND buy up rural land to develop a vacation home that would make your house look like the shack that it probably is. this literally happens every day, even more so now that tech workers are all mostly remote and able to move about. enjoy your ranch life and hard labor and all of that. i like having fast internet, money and culture that doesn't revolve around farm animals and trucks.
>>
>>83389812
>>83389774
It has become evident that no external factor can induce anti-Semitism in the anti-Semite. Anti-Semitism is a free and total choice of oneself, a comprehensive attitude that one adopts not only toward Jews but toward men in general, toward history and society; it is at one and the same time a passion and a conception of the world. No doubt in the case of a given anti-Semite certain characteristics will be more marked than in another. But they are always all present at the same time, and they influence each other. It is this syncretic totality which we must now attempt to describe.

I noted earlier that anti-Semitism is a passion. Everybody understands that emotions of hate or anger are involved. But ordinarily hate and anger have a provocation: I hate someone who has made me suffer, someone who contemns or insults me. We have just seen that anti-Semitic passion could not have such a character.

It precedes the facts that are supposed to call it forth; it seeks them out to nourish itself upon them; it must even interpret them in a special way so that they may become truly offensive. Indeed, if you so much as mention a Jew to an anti-Semite, he will show all the signs of a lively irritation. If we recall that we must always consent to anger before it can manifest itself and that, as is indicated so accurately by the French idiom, we "put ourselves" into anger, we shall have to agree that the anti-Semite has chosen to live on the plane of passion. It is not unusual for people to elect to live a life of passion rather than one of reason.
>>
>>83389538
This has to be one of the most obviously retarded arguments I've ever read.
>>nearly all major religions have problems with banks
Oh, the poor leeches of society who used to own slaves and are exempt from taxes had a problem with math. I almost shed a tear for them.
>>most of the great rulers of the past had problems with concept of the banks
Self claimed authorities with a god complex had problems with actual authorities who regulate tangible goods. Gee, i wonder why.
>>most of the great philosophers of the past had problems with concept of banks
Hmm, bums with self claimed worth and no easy method to quantity their contribution to society. Do you have any other social groups with direct interest to discredit entities who regulate material goods?
>>braindead redditors itt: banks are good!
If you simplify the entire argument about payment systems, loans and economics to "banks are good", you're retarded.
>>
>>83389822
But ordinarily they love the objects of passion: women, glory, power, money. Since the anti-Semite has chosen hate, we are forced to conclude that it is the state of passion that he loves. Ordinarily this type of emotion is 'not very pleasant: a man who passionately desires a woman is impassioned because of the woman and in spite of his passion. We are wary of reasoning based on passion, seeking to support by all possible means opinions which love or jealousy or hate have dictated. We are wary of the aberrations of passion and of what is called mono-ideism. But that is just what the anti-Semite chooses right off.

How can one choose to reason falsely? It is because of a longing for impenetrability. The rational man groans as he gropes for the truth; he knows that his reasoning is no more than tentative, that other considerations may supervene to cast doubt on it. He never sees very clearly where he is going; he is "open"; he may even appear to be hesitant. But there are people who are attracted by the durability of a stone. They wish to be massive and impenetrable; they wish not to change. Where, indeed, would change take them? We have here a basic fear of oneself and of truth.

What frightens them is not the content of truth, of which they have no conception, but the form itself of truth, that thing of indefinite approximation. It is as if their own existence were in continual suspension. But they wish to exist all at once and right away. They do not want any acquired opinions; they want them to be innate. Since they are afraid of reasoning, they wish to wad the kind of life wherein reasoning and research play only a subordinate role, wherein one seeks only what be has already found, wherein one becomes only what he already was. This is nothing but passion. Only a strong emotional bias can give a lightning-like certainty; it alone can hold reason in leash; it alone can remain impervious to experience and last for a whole lifetime.
>>
banks is haram
>>
>>83389831
>can't even see difference between a church and religion
>all rulers were ebil god complex stricken cunts
>all philosophers were bums with zero value
You are actual subhuman in original sense of that word. Never have any kids.
>>
>>83389783
>you: hey neighbor can i have some corn?
>neighbor: ok but what will you do for me in exchange?
>you: i built you a house last year that will stand for 50 more!
>neighbor: ok build me another one of those then if you want this year’s corn.
planned obsolescence will be a requirement for people to ensure their goods and services remains relevant in such a non-fungible trade economy.
>>83389845
shush child, we already heard you crying we just didn’t care.
>>
>>83389863
>we
Go back.
>>
>>83389871
not an arg
>>
>>83389863
planned obsolescence become possible only after monopolization drived by banks.
concurrent economy rejects cheaters
>>
>>83389724
I like how you think that you're well off for having built a shack where you grow some cows. Like you're somehow rich and a real man, when, in reality, you don't even know anything beyond your horse goggles.

FYI, I own my own house in a city.
>>
>>83389863
not an arg
>>
>>83389895
Maurras said the same thing when he declared a Jew to be forever incapable of understanding this line of Racine:

Dans l'Orient désert, quel devint mon ennui. *

But the way is open to me, mediocre me, to understand what the most subtle, the most cultivated intelligence has been unable to grasp. Why? Because I possess Racine - Racine and my country and my soil. Perhaps the Jew speaks a purer French than I do, perhaps he knows syntax and grammar better, perhaps he is even a writer. No matter; he has spoken this language for only twenty years, and I for a thousand years. The correctness of his style is abstract, acquired; my faults of French are in conformity with the genius of the language.

We recognize here the reasoning that Barrès used against the holders of scholarships. There is no occasion for surprise. Don't the Jews have all the scholarships? All that intelligence, all that money can acquire — one leaves to them, but it is as empty as the wind. The only things that count are irrational values, and it is just these things which are denied the Jews forever. Thus the anti-Semite takes his stand from the start on the ground of irrationalism. He is opposed to the Jew, just as sentiment is to intelligence, the particular to the universal, the past to the present, the concrete to the abstract, the owner of real property to the possessor of negotiable securities.

Besides this, many anti-Semites — the majority, perhaps — belong to the lower middle class of the towns; they are functionaries, office workers, small businessmen, who possess nothing. It is in opposing themselves to the Jew that they suddenly become conscious of being proprietors: in representing the Jew as a robber, they put themselves in the enviable position of people who could be robbed.
>>
File: 1624386589954.png (307 KB, 847x729)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>imagine being so butthurt someone pointed out your schnozz that you have to copypaste half of the book itt
lmao
>>
>>83389899
you wont be able to buy a quality home because no single person needs 10 tons of your corn either. essentially all trade comes down to the exchange of products of no more than say 1000$ of today’s value.
>>
>>83388734
> Mutts question why you wouldn't want to give criminals and the mentally ill guns
Jesus Christ zirga galva bro, why are mutts so retarded?
>>
>>83390045
bro we gotta get the hell off of this website
the people here are not well
>>
>>83389847
>>can't even see difference between a church and religion
You know full well that one dictates the other, so stop pretending like I'm wrong. Or just give some actual proof.
>>all rulers were ebil god complex stricken cunts
I never said they're evil or cunts. Rulers, by definition, are authoritarian and don't like it when other entities erode their power. Thus, they would likely have a negative bias towards banks that even they can't control.
>>all philosophers were bums with zero value
You have the reading comprehension ability of a fucking goldfish. I never said they had zero value. I said they had no easy way to quantity their contribution to society, thus most of them couldn't be objective in evaluating the value of a financial institution.
>You are actual subhuman in original sense of that word. Never have any kids.
Oh, did i hurt your little feelings with facts? Go pray a little and then study some philosophical theories. See how they pay your bills and food.
>>
>>83390081
>You know full well that one dictates the other
Only if you let it. Spirituality is inherently internal thing. If you do, you have no one to blame but yourself.
>because rulers don't liked to share power, they disliked banks. Source: my rectum.
>let me ignore the fact that dislike for banks is shared among rulers, politicians and leaders of all kinds, including democratic ones
I even posted a quote from Jefferson of all people.
>I said they had no easy way to quantity their contribution to society, thus most of them couldn't be objective in evaluating the value of a financial institution.
This exact sentence is why I called you a subhuman. Philosophy was one of the major factors in shaping human history. Still is today. The fact it's not easily determinable as a "contribution" to your dumbfuck brain, only proves your retardation further.
>>
>>83389733
I hate to break it to you, but you don't own that car anon
>>
>>83388195
based
>>
>>83390172
whats the difference between owning it and not owning it? it can be repossessed?
>>
>>83388246
Only a foolish slave spends money he doesn't have on hand.
>>
>>83390239
>Only a foolish business makes products that nobody’s bought.
>>
File: 1610667907593.png (13 KB, 226x223)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
STILL not using cards or banks
>>
>>83388195
>I WILL NOT use some worthless piece of plastic to pay
>I WILL use some worthless pieces of paper to pay
>>
>>83388561
my stepfather got 2 acres for like 15k about 8 years ago. He did take a business loan for it but someone with a decent living could surely generate that kind of cash and pay out of pocket.
>>
>>83390148
>This exact sentence is why I called you a subhuman. Philosophy was one of the major factors in shaping human history. Still is today. The fact it's not easily determinable as a "contribution" to your dumbfuck brain, only proves your retardation further.
Again, you're retarded and lack basic reading comprehension. If you're so smart, tell me how someone like Descartes, Kant or even Aristotle should have been compensated fairly for their huge contributions.
>>
>>83390657
>tell me how someone like Descartes, Kant or even Aristotle should have been compensated fairly for their huge contributions.
What is exactly the point of this question in your head? And how it is related to the debate?
>>
Cash is made with proprietary manufacturing
Use Monero
>>
>>83390797
guess you too don't know the technology behind computers and network devices needed for crypto to work, do you?
>>
>>83390668
>What is exactly the point of this question in your head? And how it is related to the debate?
All of the groups you mentioned before, including this one, could not be objective in the evaluation of the utility of financial institutions because they did had some direct interest in them not having any power.
1) Philosophers could easily be misjudged in value and not compensated properly.
2) Rulers had obvious power struggles
3) I don't even know why I have to justify why religion should have no say in the regulation of financial institutions.
>>
mods! Mods!!! MODS!!!!!!
>>
>>83390834
>still ignores previous argument about leaders who were literally against centralization of power, yet also criticized banks
>still mistakes religion x church like a braindead nigger
>claims that philosopher can be hardly right about bankers, because they don't get money from their work
Not only you are fucking mongoloid retard, you are also truly an absolute subhuman.
>>
>>83388195
>tfw being German living in cash heaven
>>
>>83388218
Never had a credit card or took any credit
When I wanted one to buy my house the just looked at my job, how long I was working there, my salary and potential securities
It was a relatively small house credit, with a large down payment, but still it was pretty easy
>>
>>83389344
Yes, banks should just give me money for free without interest and lose money on the loan cause they’re charities. When capitalist niggers turn into commies when you gotta pay for anything
>>
>>83390861
>Not only you are fucking mongoloid retard, you are also truly an absolute subhuman.
Nice counter argument there sweaty. Don't think for yourself. Just regurgitate the "banks are bad mkay" retardation that you got from religion and other >300 year old ideas that you got from people with no right to decide how the world works. It won't change a thing anyway, since the world already decided that those ideas have no merit.
>>
>>83391022
>ignores all arguments
>nooo u used insult
You need to go back.
>>
>>83388240
>do muttoids really?
Yeah, it's called living under a Zionist Occupied Government.
>>
>>83391031
>>ignores all arguments
Just because certain groups with medieval mentalities agree with your idiotic ideas doesn't mean they're relevant in the discussion.
>>
>>83389975
jewish lie
>>
planned obsolescence become possible only after monopolization drived by banks.
concurrent economy rejects cheaters
>>
File: 1631663173826.gif (885 KB, 480x270)
885 KB
885 KB GIF
>>83388218
>>83388246
>sorry bro but you can't get into a debt trap through usury with us tough luck
>>
>>83388195
You can try that but in Europe I think most stoers won't sell you articles over 1000 euro if you don't pay with a card. I think it is a law but not all stores enforce it.
>>
File: 1608551882413.jpg (67 KB, 680x763)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>83391608
buy multiple articles for 999 euros each time then
>>
>>83390239
i hear someone put it that "debt is the currency of slaves"
>>
>>83391300
lol why do you keep repeating this? are you looking for some attention you thought you were entitled to?
>>
>>83388224
/thread
>>
i will use crypto, op
>>
>>83391754
counts as money laundering. more illegal than straight-up stealing the stuff.
>>
>>83391754
What are you gonna do when you want to buy something over 1000?
>>83391836
what in the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>83391854
you're pretty dumb aren't you
>>
>>83388218
"beats you to death with a hammer"
>>
>>83391865
how is buying an article on under 1000 euros money laundering, do enlighten me, maybe I didn't get what he wanted to say as English ain't my native language
>>
>>83390977
The modern banking system is the least capitalist thing I can think of.
>>
>>83391911
of under*
>>
>>83388302
cringe
>>
>get the product you want right away and work later
vs
>work later and only then get the product you wanted afterwards
i fucking love credit loans i swear to god
>>
>>83391989
cringe
>>
>>83388195
what is this, 13th century?
>>
>>83392058
seethe
>>
File: 93745[1].jpg (14 KB, 210x295)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>83388195
Whenever you use cash or bank cards to pay for shit makes no difference. They can track you anyways.
Any kind of legal tender, be it coin or stuff on your bank account, you are hosed.
Now move back into alaska and stop posting, you are being tracked right now anyways.
>>
>>83388302
Based, but yeah many places paperwork.
>>83388695
Not blaming you specifically.
But a contry with guns to high hell and does not revolt?
You brought this to yourselves.
>>83390045
Aren't Latvianbros the žirga galvas?
>>83390079
Good to see a Balticbro.
They massacred this and fucked with some other sites 2 years ago.
Fucking tranny discord niggers.
>>
>>83393065
It goes both ways. The whole meme is about the fact that it's the one insult both sides will understand since we use the same word for horse head.
>>
>>83388218
poorfag spotted
while you retards have endless debt - the system ensures I get to keep making money simply by having money - ultimately paid for by your debt of course
>>
>>83389107
>Because every single thing you do in life that requires more than "just pay some money to someone" is unthinkable feat to sub 60 IQ mutts like you.
You're the one boasting buddy
>Its the same reason as why streaming services are so popular there. You're too braindead to download a file, and put it on your phone, so you have to pay someone to do it for you.
Yikes, that sounds like whole lot to unpack but tldr projection
>Except you don't own the file, and it could be gone tomorrow.
Just like your real home
>Just like your house, when you stop paying rent or your landlord is pissed off, as you don't own your house. This is the life of the mutt.
More like yours, I am waiting on the proof bucko but from your seething, it's clearly a larp
>>
Not even Stallman is that autistic
>I don't need to worry about what software is in a kiosk, pay phone, or ATM that I am using.
>>
File: 1631729566398.jpg (33 KB, 622x518)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Ok
>>
>all those pro-cards retards
I had this faint hope that /g/ would be at least somewhat reasonable
>>
>>83388195
Cash is smelly.
>>
I don't see why everyone is upset. Most people do morgage but some do out of pocket. Obviously you guys didn't buy a car with cash and maintain it yourself because you think that's impossible.
>>
>>83391339
>Debt trap
Good thing I'm not financially illiterate.
>>
>>83391339
In a hyperinflating economy, mortgages are literally free money. Jesus fuck it's no wonder /g/ is so poor.
>>
>>83388195
desu I used exclusively cash for a long time for muh privacy but stopped pretty much for the convenience and not having to deal with coins and nasty ass bills that came from a homeless person's sock
>>
>>83393065
yes we may both be baltic but i am pro trans rights and support distributing economic reparations to the american negro so go fuck yourself my brother
>>83389107
sorry to tell you this but you dont own your house for as long as god can blow it up using a tornado or an asteroid

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.