[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Japanese rice cooker uses multiple induction heating coils to cause water turbulence in addition to high internal atmospheric pressure that superheats the water beyond boiling point. The result is the most oishi rice you'll ever eat in your pathetic life. Oh and it's powered by a dedicated rice cooking ASIC too. They don't sell this model outside of Japan.
>>
>>82643561
I use a common pot to cook rice and it works breddy well
>>
File: point01_img_sp.png (426 KB, 920x748)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
This probably translates to folded a 1000 times, maybe more.
>>
OR you could use a gas stove and a pot to have same results.
>>
All it does is boil water and stop when it runs out of water, it's not smart about reducing the amount of water or introducing additional water if you didn't include enough to create perfect rice.
You can buy a $20 model at walmart that does the same thing that overpriced zojirushi does, it also doubles as a slow cooker and probably some more stuff too idk.
>>
File: 1609603200007.jpg (33 KB, 560x572)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>82643601
underrated poast
>>
>>82643561
Yeah, that's cool and all, but my 50$ zojirushi also cooks rice, and isn't 200$
>>
>cooking ASIC
Botnet
>>
>>82643561
they need to have good rice cookers in japan cuz everything is so expensive the only thing they can afford to eat after rent is rice.
>>
i love rice sooo much :)
>>
File: 2 double smokers pigs.jpg (509 KB, 1600x1200)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>rice cooker
Imagine needing more than boiling water. Real men cook outside. Grow some balls and build yourself a BBQ pit OP.
>>
File: pigpickin.jpg (141 KB, 736x981)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>82645855
>>
put rice in pot. put a lot of water in pot. boil rice like pasta. drain and enjoy perfectly cooked rice while asians moan and whine that you didn't cook it the "right" way.
>>
>>82645893
very based
>>
>>82645893
But you didn't cook it the right way. There is much history, appreciation, and culture of cooking rice like those before us. You disrespect food by treating it like an object, and not a gift of sustenance and good energy.
>>
>>82645950
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>82643605
That's what I used to think until I got myself a $90 Zojirushi. The rice comes out tasting way better than my $50 Aroma.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.