[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (50 KB, 916x634)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
I just got this letter, but link inside doesn't explain shit. Does anybody can tell wtf happened there?
>>
>>81048175
who?
>>
are these the same people that tried to remove Stallman from the FSF?
>>
>>81048175
>many people are speaking about women in the FSF
what planet do these people live on? nobody gives a shit.
>>
sure is free software
>>
After google and doing some thinking.
This seems like another attempt to take control of organizations like FSF.
Ignore.
>>
I also received message about debian supporting nazis while trying to kick stallman out.
>>
>>81048210
maybe they're speaking about how they'll never be real ones
>>
>>81048338
Me too really kekd with the mail.
Said replay-to: adolfhitler and I really laugh for a while
>>
>>81048380
could be, anon. could be.
>>
>>81048175
I received this into the mail account linked with the Github account I used to sign the RMS support letter.
>>
>>81048194
All signs point to yes.
>>
>>81048175
The FSFE is absolutely worthless and should be ignored. Name one thing they have achieved independently, without the involvement of the FSF. They have no problem getting invited to a lot of events because of their supposed association and then have the nerve to shit on Stallman.

Fuck them and support the real FSF, doesn't matter if you're European or non-American in general.
>>
>>81049527
I didn't even know FSFE until their statement, if they fuck off it's a good riddance
>>
>>81048175
FSFE are irrelevant faggots trying to ride the coattails of the FSF.
t. Yuropeen

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.