[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hot.jpg (53 KB, 584x438)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
https://madaidans-insecurities.github.io/linux.html

I need god advice /g/
>>
File: 25 - GHjD74H.jpg (1.96 MB, 2000x1401)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
Well you should start with Ecclesiastes, anon, since it will get you in right frame of mind. Then maybe go to St. Augustine and Boethius, and then, when you've dealt with that (Plotinus, too, actually) finally have a look at St. Anselm of Canterbury, St. Thomas Aquinas and the scholastics. This is /g/, though, so it's not the right board to discuss this stuff in detail.
>>
>>78825976

thanks anon i think the gnoo + loonix god secur me
>>
that website literally recommends to install windows 10 s for privacy and security. anything they say should be disregarded
>>
>>78825937
gentoo linux w/ hardend + selinux profile and you're set.
that tackles 99.99% of the points in your article.
>>
>>78825937
yes sir the linux programmr softwear very secur sir

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.