[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Trading in my ol' reliable S9 for the S20 FE. Trade in value was $500 while the FE retails $699. As far as I can tell the specs for this phone pretty much match the S20 which is a ridiculous 1k. I figured ending up paying $200 for it after the trade in isn't too shabby for a phone of this quality. I don't mind the plastic backing because it's going straight into a case. So, was this a decent deal? Or total waste? Anyone have one who can share their experiences with it?
>>
I mean it's an average phone in 2020, for 200 bucks it's an exceptional deal, much better than an s9
>>
>>78823528
why the hell would you trade in a good phone for the Fecal Edition?
god i fucking hate you consoomers
>>
I always assumed FE stands for iron and it's some sort of premium edition made out of sturdier material.
>>
>>78823528
You literally just lost your headphone jack and the ability to listen to FM radio without using mobile data. Should have gotten the S10, which is the last flagship to still have those features.
>>
>>78825941
My gf has the S10 and it's a very nice phone. I can see the appeal of not going with some vague Chinese specclord brand but just getting the standard Galaxy flagship phone.
>>
>>78825941
So nothing even remotely of value?
>>
I was gonna do the same but I heard about the terrible touchscreen issues this phone has and decided this generation sucks.
>>
>>78826239
I haven't had any issues.
>>
>>78826172
Earbuds that use the headphone jack are so, so much better than wireless earbuds. The sound delay on wireless is 1 second. There's also a constant static noise in the background. Plus, they are heavier and one more thing to charge. The 3.5mm is miles better than even high end earbuds.
>>
>>78827439
That's why you have the usbc to 3.5mm adapter, and decent tws earbuds are all you need for music and videos
Although I'll admit that games are unplayable due to the latency, but who the hell plays games on phones anyway
>>
>>78827439
>The sound delay on wireless is 1 second.

Not even close even in real world.
>>
>>78827439
>The sound delay on wireless is 1 second. There's also a constant static noise in the background.

What kind of shitty knockoff bluetooth are you using?
>>
>>78823528
I got the S10 lite brand new for the price of an SE2020. Was a better deal for a Snapdragon than you'd be getting with the S20 FE on Exynos.
>>
>>78823528
howd u get 500 trade for f9?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.