[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Best AMOLED Edition

If you're requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you'll be using. Include the features you want, budget, and size. BEFORE POSTING, narrow down your options by using the links below.

>What phone has X and Y feature?
Don't ask, use these!
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3
https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
https://www.phonearena.com/phones
http://phonedb.net/index.php?m=device&s=query

Good Resources:
>Reviews
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
https://www.notebookcheck.net

>Frequency Checker
https://kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
https://www.frequencycheck.com
http://willmyphonework.net

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
https://phonesized.com/
https://www.phonearena.com/phones/size

>Everything rooting and custom ROM related
>Beware carrier variants that have locked bootloaders
https://www.xda-developers.com/

>Recommended Chinkphones
https://pastebin.com/sQbs83pY (embed)

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread: >>78783345
>>
File: IMG_20190305_100014.jpg (55 KB, 720x518)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Anybody used one of these before? How good is the landscape optimization?
>>
>>78807810
It uses Lineage. My guess is pretty damn good since I use that and my phone is always landscape.
>>
One Plus 7T is on sale in the US on OnePlus. Kinda interested in copping it for 349, if I didn't give a shit about 5G (I live in a city that has it, but rarely go parts with 5G support), would you consider it a good set? I'd like it to last for like the next few years.

The 8T doesn't seem like it's a insane upgrade from the 7T minus the 5G and I guess the 120hz screen?
>>
welp, I bought the 12 mini. I hope I didn't fuck up. Came very close to getting the regular 12 and am still not sure to the point where I haven't actually unboxed anything yet
>>
Using a Mi9T Pro, miui is great but I want to go gapp-less. Is there a script to remove gapps or do I have to go to lineage? What rom is slim but not some hipster unmaintained shit? I didn't see the 9T Pro on the lineage website.
>>
>>78808608
Search the mi 9t pro forum on xda - it has a fully working LOS. If you can root it, then you can delete whatever you want to. Maybe with Magisk - check on xda to be sure
>>
File: SamsungGalaxyS20___1_.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1200)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
Just bought the Snapdragon version for £700. What am I in for?
>>
>>78808803
Flagship performance as it should be.
>>
>>78807612
Do we have *any* phone that does not have a notch or a fancy "teardrop"/punchhole display, has a fingerprint sensor, has a good battery life, has 3.5mm headphone jack, and easy to repair? huh? none?
Are we moving away from the best smartphone designs ever?
Are good old fashioned smartphones mocked by zoomers?
What's your ideal smartphone, anon? Why are we ok with companies not including a power brick when you buy a thousand dollar phone?
When will we get to a point where laptops are treated the same?
>>
>buy an iPhone 6S Plus for cheap
>A9 chip is made by Samsung instead of TSMC
Fuck. Pay peanuts, get monkeys, I guess.
>>
Are Mediatek Dimensity series phones good or just still bad overall compared to recent Snapdragon ones?
>>
>>78808608
>I didn't see the 9T Pro on the lineage website
Doesn't matter. It has a dozen other official ROMs that are more feature packed and support microG by default, unlike Lineage OS.
>>
>>78808923
Decent enough to actually buy now, but it's not anywhere near flagship Snapdragon level yet.
>>
>>78808947
I don't know what any of them do. I just want stability and non-compromised navigation. I found an app on f-droid to remove gapps
>>
>>78808541
Battery is too small , u gonna have big issues 1.5 years from now , if u can spare the money buy the regular 12 , otherwise if ur looking for something that compact (i got an S10e ) and you can wait , wait. Others are going to jump on the train soon cuz of the success fking bottlenecked SE 2020 brought and the mini will
>>
>>78808859
Xperias 1 ii , 5 ii are great man ,eazy repairability is long gone
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 185x272)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Should you consider buying Samsung phones?
>>
>>78809566
Only if you buy flagships and that they are Snapdragon.
All their budget phones have shitty screen
>>
>>78809566
I got an A71 recently and I couldn't be happier honestly
>>
>>78809566
If you're not a poorfag looking for ROM autism. I don't trust eBay cunts with oleds.
>>
>>78809566
I got this exact one a month or so ago.

Here are the only cons I've found so far:

It's not super comfortable in the hand because of it's size and the weird shape of the metal bezel that runs around it.

There are some graphical glitches with the lock-screen where it flickers when you do certain things, something that I can't replicate on a friends S20 running the same android/oneui version. This tells me that part of the reason it might be cheaper is because of less quality assurance for software releases for these non-flagship devices, which is unfortunate.

The time from launching the built-in camera app and hitting the shutter to actually seeing it register and take the first photo is long. Several seconds more than I'm used to seeing on my old Google Pixel and iPhone 7.

Other than those three things I've been happy with it. I slapped a case on it to make it feel more comfy to hold. The screen is nice, it has a good qualcomm chip and plenty of RAM - so apps doesn't unload from memory very fast.
>>
>>78810048
Hey what case did you buy ?
>>
>>78810048
>There are some graphical glitches with the lock-screen where it flickers when you do certain things

I don't know what's with samsung, but it takes them a while to actually make their phones usable. But usually when they get it done, they get it done. I refuse to buy samsung devices that haven't been out for more than half a year at least, but I can't live without OneUI. Best fucking UI hands down if the phone handles it well.
>>
>>78808985
argh now i'm not sure. Won't the regular 12 have the same issue?
>>
>>78810088
No name, cheapo silicone one.

>>78810097
Yeah, I wouldn't know. This was my first Samsung phone. I think OneUI is alright. I'm not thrilled that Samsung seem to pack ads into their default apps, but they haven't turned the switch for that in EU yet from what I can tell.

Despite its flaws I got what I wanted, a fast phone with a huge screen that can run F-Droid apps and that isn't from Google or runs the google launcher by default.
>>
>>78810195
I don't think it would play well for them to put ads on their software in Europe seeing how they already pretty much treat them like shit and the market over Europe is filled with chinese brands that are usually cheaper and happen to not have ads. But then again it's Samsung, they do stupid shit all the time. My dad's TV was being really stupid when connecting a computer to it until I disabled a very stupid option that gets enabled automatically when connecting anything through HDMI when it should be the other way around to avoid issues. OneUI is the only thing I truly tolerate, and even though there's quite a bit of bloatware, there's a lot of shit that can be disabled through ADB and going from exshitos to snapdragon for me with the same android skin has been really fucking cool, not gonna lie.
>>
>>78810265
With TV's I opted for an LG instead, mostly because I wanted to try out OLED. Their webOS is alright, but if I ever hear word of them sending of screenshots of what's on the screen under the guise of telemetry, I'll disconnect the ethernet cord and hook up a cheapo PC to it to use as a media center instead.

It mostly just warms my heart to use Samsung and give someone more leverage against Google. I see no point in being loyal though, might jump ship in the future, but anything that weakens google and is decently open is alright in my book.
>>
File: 1540590001480.jpg (100 KB, 854x640)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
I just received my new Pixel 4a and I'm considering Graphene for privacy reasons. What do I give up for Graphene in comparison to stock android?
>>
>>78810329
I'd use samsung services, but they make it a pain in the ass. They couldn't let me use a long convoluted password for my account like literally anything else, there's the whole having to use their hardware to access their software for stuff like reminders... I'm not the biggest fan of google but at least they're pretty multi-platform if that makes any sense.
>>
>>78807612
best bluetooth headphones to get for android? I don't care about superior audio quality I just need something to wear in my ears while I exercise
>>
>>78810416
>I'm not the biggest fan of google but at least they're pretty multi-platform if that makes any sense.
Sure, makes sense. Depriving yourself of google stuff if you don't happen to be fully committed to the apple ecosystem is a hard sell. I still use gmail and google photos and am trying my best to not use google search, but what can you do. I can't spend too much energy on this, that would make me miserable.
>>
>>78810187
Battery is fine on the Mini if you aren't a heavy user. Regular 12 has better battery though.
>>
>>78809566
I still have my galaxy s5. It's a fantastic device. But, their newer phones don't have removable batteries and most don't have mSD or 3.5mm. I wouldn't pay more for less features.
>>
>>78811066
And by heavy user you mean more than 3 hours use a day
>>
>>78808859
Note 9
>>
>>78808379
I've got the 7 pro and am really happy with it. Screen is amazing and battery life is really good, I can see myself using it for a few years.
>>
>>78808859
Fairphone 3/3+
>>
So after a bunch of shit android phones in 2012 I finally took the iPill and copped that sweet iphone 5s. Lasted like 6 years, then replaced with the 1st gen iphone se.
Currently debating upgrading to the iphone 12 pro because i can't make due with the battery life. i can barely get 4-6 hours screen time and have increasingly found myself needing to charge throughout the day at work.
never had a phone with OLED display though so wondering if there are any concerns or special considerations i need to heed before spending a grand on a phone that i'll use for the next 5+ years
also when the FUCK is magpul going to upgrade their case line with skus for the new models. their bump cases are based as fuck and just about the only ones i would consider and have saved my previous phones countless times
>>
a71 vs s10lite?
>>
Should I buy an iPhone out of peer pressure?
>>
Should I become straight out of peer pressure?
>>
>>78808803
I've had it since it came out and it's been pretty good so far, security updates every month and soon to get android 11. If you care about getting the absolute most out of the battery you can disable/uninstall all the bloatware with adb and get ~9 hours of SOT
>>
File: yes.png (243 KB, 680x709)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>78811218
>>78811258
>>
>>78811218
Only if people you know use imessage, otherwise theres not much point
>>
>>78811205
I have the A71, screen is good. storage is good.
CPU can chug sometimes, fingerprint sensor makes me angry.
Battery life is a joke its basicly a day, if you dont use it as much it lasts til next morning and you have to charge it at work.
Only 1 speaker, sometimes i cover it when i watch video.
Offical samsung case for A71 is bad, its grippy silicon so when you take it out of your pocket you can by mistake empty the entire pocket since its so grippy.
Sometimes it gets really slow and i have to reboot the phone, happens like once per week.
No wireless charging is a bummer.
The phone is too big for me, yeah its nice to have big screen but I bring it with me to the gym and stuff and it's such a bother logging a huge brick with me and it does not fit in my sweat pants pockets.
My next phone will be tiny iPhone fuck these huge ass phones.
>>
>>78811329
Nah, most of my peeps are on Whatsapp or Messenger.
>>
>>78811218
Do it you fucking sheep
>>
>>78811339
For how long have you had the A71?

I've been having it for about a month and honestly I don't see any chugging. The fingerprint sensor could be better, but it hasn't failed me. It's less than a second for my finger to be detected. Battery is lasting me a good 2 days of constant use, maybe 4 if I don't do much (I lose about 2% overnight). What do you have installed?
>>
I'm trying to decide between poco x3 and Mi 10 Lite, the latter costs about 10% more in my country. The deciding factor is the screen, poco has 120Hz ips, while the other one is 60Hz amoled (+marginally faster specs and a marginally worse camera). Are amoled colors really noticeably better than ips? I never used a phone that had it before.
>>
File: HiSense-A5-1.jpg (33 KB, 680x680)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Redpill me on the hisense a5 bros. I hate smartphones. I want tsomething that doesn't try and addict me and I like eink. I've never bought a chunk phone however, unless you consider my oneplus.
>>
>>78811441
Mi 10 Lite has no IP rating and not even rubber seal at the SIM slot, no stereo speakers, no high refresh screen and no SD card slot. If those 3 are important to you then go with the Poco X3. If 5G, slightly faster processor and amoled is more important to you then go with the Mi 10 Lite.

I sold my Mi 10 Lite and got the Poco X3 because I could see ghosting of the navigation bar after only 2 weeks of usage so no idea if my unit was just bad or if it's just a cheap panel they use in it.

Both phones are great tho but the Poco had more upsides in my personal opinion except the weight and size is right at my limit.
>>
>>78811408
since feb.
I think its my combo of apps draining battery.
One thing i noticed with my fingerprint sensor is that its 3 times faster if i turn off always on display and camera unlock, so ill keep those off and see if there is any difference in battery the next days.
>>
>>78811563
Try disabling some samsung apps through ADB. i disabled some of the shit I didn't need like bixby (not bixby routines, that's separate) and some samsung push notification service that doesn't ever seem to do anything and it's going pretty well. For reference I haven't charged my phone since thursday and I've been fucking around with it for quite a bit, and it's still at 38%.
>>
So when I came here 3 years ago the Xaomi Redmi Note 4 was considered the /g/ approved best chinkshit phone. What is it now?
>>
>>78809031
I currently have the 10+, and previously had the XA2. The XA2 bricked itself during an OTA update (woke up dead). Both the XA2 and the 10+ have problems with the compass (it thinks north is actually southwest, and needs to be recalibrated every few weeks). The 10+ screen only works properly if it is pristine clean - any smudges at all and it registers taps all over the screen randomly, or stops responding altogether.
The battery life is good, and I was able to install a very large SD card to store my entire music library in FLAC format, so that's nice.
The phone is also slow as dogshit, FWIW.
>>
So what's the current battery meta, should I charge it to max every night?
>>
>>78811835
the 20 80 meme died 5 years ago
>>
>>78811835
i used to do this with my previous phone but based on necessity
now with my new phone i only drain it to maybe 30-50% from a days use so i leave it overnight then charge it to mostly full in the morning before work
i think it's better than charging from min to max
but most phones have software controls that will charge to full then trickle charge or hold at 80% then charge to full by sunrise or some shit idk
>>
>>78811859
This. Modern phones don't need to be babysit
>>
>>78811705
Poco X3
>>
>>78811859
>>78811904
Are things like Greenify or accubattery necessary anymore?
>>
File: 1572955164783.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Anyone care to help me out?
I'm sick of buying phones with features I don't need. I just want a compact & sturdy phone with a good (removable) battery and maybe also a camera that is good for normal use.
I'm from Germany and I'd go up to 300€ to get something decent. I'd also buy used.

t. fell for the Note 7 meme
>>
Case or no case?
>>
My 4-week journey

X3: chink garbage, sold it off for a $20 loss to someone on FB
Oneplus 7 pro: knowing it was a chinkphone ruined it for me, sold it off on ebay and lost about $50 after ebay cucked me with fees.
S20+: I bought it second hand. Too tall, too thin, had trouble reaching the top left with my hand grip, sold it off for $100 profit
Pixel 4: Just bought it off some guy for $250. $100 cheaper than the 4a and I am pretty happy with it as my temporary phone for now.
iPhone 12 Pro Max: I just ordered it last week. Receiving it on Dec 7.

I also sold my S7 edge for $130 and my iphone 5s for $120

If I don't like the pro max I am going to sell it at full msrp. To be honest there is no phone out there I have found that feels good in my hand like the Pixel 4. I wish the Pixel 5 wasn't as expensive as it is.

thanks for reading my blog. Hope to gett of this smartphone ride soon because i fucking hate shopping and reselling. Closing window now.
>>
>>78811371
sheep is the plural form of shoop.
>>
>Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Global Version 6.53 inch 64MP Quad Rear Camera 6GB 64GB NFC 4500mAh Helio G90T Octa Core 4G Smartphone - Forest Green EU Version
>CA$264.75

https://www.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Global-Version-6_53-inch-64MP-Quad-Rear-Camera-6GB-64GB-NFC-4500mAh-Helio-G90T-Octa-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1569414.html?p=FL122253391897202010&custlinkid=1339837&cur_warehouse=HK

worth it?
>>
>>78812014
No
>>
File: ghjk.jpg (99 KB, 956x1011)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>78812256
not for me
>>
>>78812036
Fairphone 3/3+
>>
>>78812296

what about 3g?
>>
>>78811098
but tests show it lasting 6-7 hours of normal usage. What am I missing here?
>>
>>78812316
Maybe it wasn't clear in my post but I'm HIV negative and I also eat meat.
>>
>>78812256
no
>>
>>78812330
i cant watch chaturbate on 3g during my work faps
>>
>>78811661
>disabling some samsung apps through ADB
intersting i will read up on this.
>>
>>78808803
How did you get the Snapdragon version in the UK? AliExpress or something?
>>
I thought no one bought $1300 phones. Why would /spg/ lie to me.
>>
File: 1577260054587.png (374 KB, 300x462)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>his phone has the pajeet dot
>>
>>78812556
>>
>>78812589
As long as it's tucked in the status bar I'm fine with it.
>>
File: 2019-05-08-14-33-39.jpg (17 KB, 770x578)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Is IQ 3.0 good as USB PD?
I have a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and want a charger that will charge it at full speed
It's an extra £10 for the one with USB PD
>>
>>78812883
USB PD? USB Police department?
>>
>>78812883
Charging at full speed just kills the battery faster.

Also the Note20 ultra maxes at 25w wired charging, IQ 3.0 is 100w.
>>
>>78812913
USB power delivery
>>
>>78812932
>IQ 3.0 is 100w.
ah I didn't know that
looks like the IQ 3.0 might be the one if it's cheaper
>>
>>78812537
wondamobile, t-dimension, eglobalcentral, eBay are a few sites that sell the Snapdragon S20's. Just search with the model number:
>G9810 (S20)
>G9860 (S20+)
>G9880 (S20U)
>>
>>78812556
>top 5g models
it looks a lot different when looking at all phones
>>
>>78809566
The S9 I still use is the best device I've ever had. Had an S10+ for about a week but had to return it because they have weak radios, apparently. Couldn't hold a signal where I live.
Got an S20FE on the way. Hopefully it will serve me as well as the S9 has over the years.
>>
>>78810424
Any chink brand on Amazon in the $40 range. My last set of chink gym buds were still going strong after 2 years until I accidentally left them in a pocket and sent them through the washing machine.
>>
>>78813187
That's also covering a different period of time. The other was September.

That chart is the entire Q3 as of November.

Also pretty sure the first is using actual sales numbers, yours is showing estimates.
>>
How much of a problem is screen tinting on on OP 8 Pro?
>>
is a Samsung galaxy s10 lite still a good buy in lat e 2020? i can get it for 450€
or should i go all in for a OnePlus 8 Pro/Galaxy 20 FE 5g
>>
>>78813949
>Samsung galaxy s10 lite still a good buy in lat e 2020?
not at that price
>>
>>78812556
What's word is how p40 sold really well, but there's barely any reviews on it.
>>
I'm thinking of getting a S20 Note Ultra, to have something "real" and keep it for 4 years or so, big battery and snapdragon should get me over the finishing line, right?

Am i being dumb?
>>
>>78814562
Note 20 Ultra

S20 Ultra is a different phone

And yeah, it should last 3-4 years if you take good care of it.

Might want a battery replacement after 24-36 months depending how you treat it though.
>>
>>78814640
It would be an import from Hong Kong into Europe, i'm not getting any problems if i send it in after a few years for a new battery or screen?
>>
>>78814562
wait for S21, launch in January
>>
>>78814660
It won't be supported under warranty most likely, but there is no reason they should refuse to service it at all.

The only difference is the SoC.
>>
>>78814665
From what i heard it's going to be a shitshow.

FHD screen compared to my 1440 S8s screen?
Exynos once again behind Snapdragon.
Tiny battry.
That hideous camera cutout (i like the huge ass bump on the Note 20)
200 $ pricier than the already outrageously expensive s20 series was at launch
>>
>>78814742
Just FYI, the S8 runs at 1080p unless you specifically go into the settings and change it to 1440p

Also, the S20/Note20 already are 1080p when using 120hz, which most people do.

Though with Bixby routines you can set it so it can auto change to 1440p when watching youtube or Netflix and then back to 1080p120hz when browsing the internet or similar things.
>>
File: 1524628461658.jpg (128 KB, 1280x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
No comments.
>>
>>78811528
would totally buy that phone if it was cheaper
>>
>>78811204
just save your money and get a 12, the pro isn't worth the extra money
>>
>>78814521
> What's word is how p40 sold really well, but there's barely any reviews on it.
My friend bought a P40 Pro.
>>
File: a51.png (1.35 MB, 1848x1083)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>Samsung A51 for 219€
Is this a good deal?
>>
>>78814961
6'5
Imagine pulling a phone in public that is bigger than your dick.
>>
>>78814927
Honestly I'd be paying about the same for something like a palm phone. This has the advantage of still being cheap and kind of forcing me away from the techno jew while still being good for reading as a whole
>>
File: gsmarena_003.jpg (116 KB, 900x900)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
You niggers lied to me.
You told me not to get the LG Stylo 6, but I did it anyway.
It's a great phone so far.
Feel super well built. Super responsive.
Having no speed issues with anything I do. I don't play games or anything. I just browse and shitpost. I also couldn't care less about the camera. I don't use them on anything.

For $170 I got away with highway robbery.
Plus the stylus is really neat.
I new better than to listen to /g/.
>>
>>78814954
Does he like the phone?
>>
File: 1605982163941.jpg (290 KB, 900x1259)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>78808859
Xperia 5 II and Xperia 1 II literally have everything except for a good battery
Poco F2 Pro has everything except for the SD card slot, it's also a Xiaomeme
I unfortunately don't know if they're easy to repair, but seeing as this industry is pozzed it's unlikely.
>>
>>78815064
>dicklet insecure over smartphones
>>
Ia there any android browser that can play DRM streams? I keep getting "Unable to instantiate a key system supporting the required combinations" while it works with no problems on pc.
>>
>>78815309
> Does he like the phone?
Yes, he liked it.
>>
>>78815409
I've been liking my 1 ii so far, battery seems okay to me.
>>
File: 1601860903427.jpg (14 KB, 379x374)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Can I get a recommendation for a phone around $200 to $300 dollars?

Only thing I really need to have on it is a headphone jack. No size preference.
>>
>>78815468
SAMSUNG S7
>>
>>78815468
Galaxy M31

I'm sure you will get other suggestions but I would go with that because of its oled screen and massive battery, it gives pretty great value for money
>>
>>78815539
how about >>78814961
>>
>>78808859
I realize I'll probably get laughed out of the thread for saying this since this is the SMARTphone general, but after my Key2 dies (probably next year considering how the space bar and shift key only work sometimes now after only a year of use) I think I'm going to go back to dumb phones. I'm really hating what's happening in the smartphone scene with shit like the audio jack disappearing, and the few "apps" I use (basically just Discord and YouTube) on it I'd have a better time with using them on some 11.6" Walmart laptop. Apparently some modern flip phones also come with some version of Google Maps on them that's probably more difficult to use, but that's about the only thing I'll really miss from smart phones if I had to abandon them
>>
>>78815418
but I'm 7 x 5.5
>>
>>78815409
>>78815458
Is 4 Ah considered a small battery in current spg meta?
>>
>>78815618
Thats also a good choice but the battery isn't as good, in that case the A71 is a better choice

If I had a budget of 300euros I would just get an Xperia 10 II to be honest
>>
>>78815660
Cool. Enjoy that caveman technology there, Barney Rubble. I'm sure browsing 4chan on your 240p 2.3" screen will be a blast.
>>
>>78815409
>except for a good battery
thats bullshit. The Xperia 5 II has a really good battery, even in 120hz mode
>>
>>78814874
Yes, it is true that apple phones are gay, but in this day and age, who even cares
>>
>>78815660
>I'm really hating what's happening in the smartphone scene with shit like the audio jack disappearing, and the few "apps" I use (basically just Discord and YouTube) on it

So just get yourself a low end phone with a headphone jack and a nice screen then? Its not like you are starved for choice, there are tons of options out there
>>
>>78814961
I heard it's not much better than the A50 which I had up until recently, and that one is... fine, but sluggish. Exynos just makes it really shitty honestly. I upgraded to an A71 and it shits on it.
>>
>>78812537
>>78813156
Yeah got it from Wondamobile. Comes with a 1 year seller warranty.
>>
>>78815756
This GSMarenas tests give it an endurance rating of 102, which is higher than a LOT of flagships...and higher than any iPhone
>>
>>78815726
4chan and browsing in general already seems bad to me on any smartphone, mainly because of me always mistyping things on glass keyboards. The Key2's physical keyboard fixes this somewhat, but there's still the other issues such as Twitter always slipping and sliding under my finger to where I misclick things all the time, and copypasting text out of a webpage being a pain. That's why I said I'd rather get a small laptop for things like that
>>
>>78811204
Get an iPhone 11
>>
>>78812036
Galaxy XCover Pro
>>
>>78815777
checked
>sluggish
When? During normal usage? Or when playing phone games?
>>
>>78811204
Get a basic 12 128GB if you need it, or get an 11 Pro refurb, got 95% the benefits of the 12 with just a slightly older design but it’s still choice. You’ll be pleased with either and won’t need to spend a grand. The 6.1” pro is such a meme this year.
>>
File: 1602976527246.jpg (40 KB, 720x540)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>78811859
>>78811915
I keep my phone between 20-60% and charge it 2 times a day. According to AccuBattery this uses 0.1 of a cycle, mean while charging from 0 to 100% uses 1 cycle

Either AccuBattery is lying to me or you guys are talking out of your asses
>>
>>78815918
Normal usage unfortunately. It's not unusable, but it's bothersome. The bigger problem is the battery life for sure. It's really stable though.
>>
>>78811204
You're much better off considering current android alternatives

Many things have changed over the years, iPhone used to be better than android in everything, today in 2020 this isn't the case anymore and whatever edge that the iPhone had is long gone
>>
>>78815468
Are you a burger?
>>
>>78815957
Accubattery has those values hardcoded. It doesn't measure shit
>>
>>78816051
So AccuBattery is lying then? Which battery app gives accurate measurements then?
>>
any good video player since MXplayer is dead?
>>
Ive finally received my Pixel 4a. Very happy with it, just a "bit" bloated with gapps.
>>
>>78815976
Well, the A71 is at 340€ right now, so 120€ more expensive...
>>
sorry if this is a dumb question, but does the moto g5 plus has a 64bit cpu?
>>
>>78816564
Yes, but the stock ROM is 32bit:
https://www.xda-developers.com/developer-brings-64-bit-rom-support-moto-g5-plus/
>>
>>78816224
Take the Xiaomi pill
>>
File: security.png (26 KB, 600x330)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Anyone use Lineage on a Pixel 2, 2a 3, 3a etc?
Does it use the default camera or is there a way to leverage the software enhanced google camera?
>>
>>78816714
What would you recommend under 350€?
I thought about a Mi Note 10 Lite 128Gb, which is around 300€.
>>
>>78816791
You in Germany? Get yourself a Poco F2 Pro with the the voucher mentioned here:
https://www.mydealz.de/deals/xiaomi-mi-friday-rabatt-aktion-23-2711-mit-der-option-auf-einen-50eur-gutschein-auf-alles-ab-200eur-mbw-mistore-1689728
>>
Is there really no way nowadays to easily increase the volume steps on android?
>>
>>78816764
With a Pixel phone you can just install Google Camera off the Play Store and it'll give you the same camera performance as on stock ROM.
>>
Switched from a chink phone to a Samsung yesterday. It came with Youtube music player as default. Previously I used the one built in but Youtube music is shit.
What do you boys use?
And is there and way to add two languages for the spell checking on the stock keyboard? I know its possible with Swift key so I might switch to that.
>>
>>78817066
I use Pulsar. Swiftkey is the best keyboard, just replace the samsung one.
>>
>>78817040
Does that defeat the purpose of having Lineage though?
>>
>>78817137
Thanks man. Pulsar looks nice and like it fits my needs like sort by folder.
And yeah ill just use swiftkey.
>>
>>78810337
CalyxOS
>>
>>78817040
I guess so. It is possible to use GCam without other Google apps though:
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/troubleshooting/#help12
>>
Is LineageOS the cleanest OS that still has Google Play services?
>>
File: 1572939587242-1.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1180)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
reposting my ailment

i need some help

I have a moto g4, had it for years, just recently had the screen replaced because the backlight went out. now, I can't connect it to my PC. I get code 43 which makes it look like it's my pc usb port driver, but i can connect my replaced phone with the same usb cord and port.

I assume the replacement screen replaced the phone's usb port, but why exactly would this prevent me from connecting? is the hardware just bad?
>>
>>78817931
Did you replace it yourself? Does it charge from the port? Could it be the data connectors where damaged during installation of the screen maybe?
I'm just guessing here.
>>
>>78812110
iTard
>>
>>78818148
iFarded
>>
Is the Pixel 4a 5g a metal case or plastic?
>>
Is using the Mi apps worth it or should I remove them when I root? They seem to be pretty decently integrated.
>>
>>78818564
Just found it. Its plastic. Yikes.
>>
>>78816665
Do you have a tutorial on how to get 64bit version for my phone? I don't know much about phones, it's a new category for me, sorry
>>
Any alternatives to Google Fi? I visit my mom and they only have US Cellular in that area so the network switching has been good for me.
>>
>>78818771
You should find all the information you need here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/g5-plus

the basic steps you need to take are:
>unlock the bootloader
>install custom recovery (TWRP)
>flash a custom ROM
>>
>>78818762
Why the fuck do you care. Even Poco X3 has plastic back and it literally feels like glass unless you tap on it which nobody who isn't autistic would do
>>
>>78819082
I found that Lineage is not supported, but Potter is. Does Potter contain a 64bit ROM (I don't even know if that's how I ask)?
>>
>>78819167
Potter is just the codename for the Moto G5 Plus. From what I read most if not all the custom ROMs available for Moto G5 Plus (Potter) are 64-bit.
>>
>>78819274
Oh I didn't know that, sorry, I found this here: >https://download.pixelexperience.org/potter
Which one of the 3 versions would you recommend?
>>
>>78819329
10 Plus
>>
>>78819108
It feels cheap in your hand. I tried going from a Pixel 2 to a 3a and couldn't do it. Felt like a downgrade.
>>
>>78819386
Alright, thanks for your patience and everything.
>>
>>78819420
You know there exists different types of plastic with different feel right? Do you even know if they use same plastic? Lots of plastic phones these days doesn't feel cheap at all. But whatever enjoy your fragile glass sandwich
>>
Just got a samsung s20fe for 350 dollars. how hype should I be?
>>
Is 6.1" screen still 'too big' for a phone? What's the sweet spot?
>>
>>78819696
Your dick size.
>>
>>78811408
>>78809625
>>78811339
A71bros the notch seems huge, is it that bad?
>>
>>78819696
How big are your hands?

My old 2015 5.5in smartphone is nearly identical in size compared to my 6.4in smartphone with smaller bezels, just like 1cm taller. The phone I bought for my sister is 6in but smaller than the older 5.5in phone and closer to her old 5in phone.

With smaller bezel and 1cm taller display, phones today are 1in bigger screen while being roughly the same size

>small - 6in
>medium - 6.4in
>large / note - 6.8-7.0in
>>
>>78819692
You fucked up buddy. Enjoy your Exyshit
>>
>>78819801
my hand size is probably above average.
It occurred to me that with taller phones, the screen size comparison with older phones isn't like-for-like since the aspect ratio is skinnier.
I huess I'm trying to justify the iphone 12 since a smaller screen might get on my nerves with my aging eyes
>>
>>78819813
The FE is snapdragon
>>
>>78819813
as this anon said >>78819842
It has the same components as a note 20 except 2 less GB of RAM
>>
>>78819842
>>78819882
FE 4G is Exynos, FE 5G is Snapdragon. Don't know why the other anon automatically assumed that it must be the Exynos version when it could be either.
>>
>>78819842
It has 2 variants so I just assumed it was the Exynos he got which is cheaper. Go see for yourself.
>>
>>78819907
Depends on the country, in many countries the 4G version isn't sold at all.
>>
Opinions of xperia 5?
>>
>>78807810
landscape optimization is perfect. The real problems are the battery life, relatively shitty cameras, and meh build construction.
>>
I think I might stop buying Oneplus products. I don't know if it's just me but everytime I update I'm finding more and more bugs.
If I don't update then well I'm shit out of luck to see if the next update will fix the bugs.

I don't know if this is just the android experience though. I might try iphone this gen.
>>
>>78815660
You can just enjoy a smartphone that's 5 years old or less but go ahead and throw out the baby with the bath water
>>
File: 1605586501552.jpg (35 KB, 480x385)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Why is this place so full of retards it boggles my mind.
>for about a week needed a new phone due to cracked screen becoming unusable
>Poco X3 seems the perfect spot for me
>nooo chink shit wtf it sucks!
>get it
>disable suggestions, install nova launcher
>do basic andriod setup shit on it
>snappy and fine
>camera and response of screen is amazing

Why the fuck you niggas keep telling people it's shit? The samshit phone you all kept shilling was like 100 more, this battery lasts for fucking ever too.
>>
>>78820041
They're brand whores
>>
>>78819922
It seems a bit half-baked, while the Xperia 5 ii is fully fleshed-out.
>>
>>78820052
I thought AYYYMD/Intel faggots were bad, no idea that cellphone faggots are another world of autism
>>
>>78820041
Mass China Hysteria
>>
>>78820041
>camera is amazing.
Is it really? I feel like that's the only thing stopping me from getting one.
>>
>>78820161
Don't really have any good sample photos at the moment since kinda darkish out, and most photos are just shit around my house.
Word of advice
gcam = general photos
installed cam software = night photos with night mode
I'm a bit iffy on the 64MP shit but overall it's perfect for the shots I need when traveling opens back up again. 9s has a similar setup I hear and is a bit cheaper, but the poco had NFC and was only like 20 more
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzz.png (380 KB, 1152x804)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
isnt this pretty sad? I have to go full chinkphone or buy sony (which I probably will) /lg (lol) to get a 865 and a headphone jack.
>dongles fuck that shit im gonna lose it in like the first week
>bluetooth headphones I dont wanna wait for my headphones to be charged to listen to a song on the train. its another device to charge. literally just plug in my IEMs and go, perfect working solution.
kind of infurating
>>
>>78820250
You don't need a SD865.
>>
File: yeet.png (29 KB, 1152x648)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Where my Pro Max chads at?
>>
What Android phone has the best and biggest display (excluding Samsung since only Exynos is available here)?
>>
Is realme 7 pro at 270euro a good deal?Max i want to spend is 300.
>>
>>78820287
sure I dont "need" it but I want a non laggy smartphone for a longer time finally. I have been using mid tier devices since 2012 (had the htc magic before that which was technically the highest tier lol) and I am finally able to get a higher priced phone but I wont buy one without a headphone jack. fuck apple for initiating this "trend"
>>
File: j0prpsyo24a01.jpg (37 KB, 640x475)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Is a S20 FE worth it? I'm about to pull the deal on Freedom 20GB for $55 but I don't know if
>Coverage is good
>If I can get a better phone for cheaper
>S20 FE won't be a massive upgrade to my oneplus 6

Any thoughts? It's the snapdragon model.
>>
I feel sorry for anyone that got the FE thinking they were making a smart purchase. That phone feels even less premium than the S10+, or even the S9+ (I had all 3)
>>
>>78820385
You'd literally be better ordering a Poco X3 for 250 bucks, then upgrading in 2 years.

It's overall a net gain to buy a ~200-250 dollar phone and upgrade every 2 years, using your old as a backup burner than buying a flagshit phone and nursing it for years paying about the same overall compared to simply upgrading every 24 months.
>>
Reminder that in the year of our lord covid-19+1, the iPhone SE 1 is still somehow the best compact phone. How did Apple accidentally create such a based, inexpensive little phone?
>>
>>78820041
Because it requires a trip to XDA to make the phone useable. Fine for me but I wouldn't buy the pocox3 as a gift.
>>
How pozzed is the MIUI? Does it have ads?
>>
>>78820473
It was and is completely usable without traveling to XDA, I just like having the gcam as an option. The built in camera is fine, though I just like having the gcam installed.

There probably isn't much of a difference anyways.
>>
>>78820372
No
>>
>>78820410
isnt MIUI shit? that was the only thing besides the 732G keeping me from buying it

I used to be full autist install a new rom every few days but the custom rom scene seems to have died down a lot
>>
>>78820514
It has suggestions like other phones have, luckily you just turn it off with a single button press for any app you would use daily.

I would probably have to go re-enable suggestions and then go look for them.

>>78820537
MIUI is fine, install nova launcher and you'll forget you're using it. Phone also supports 3rd party roms for install, so you could swap to LineageOS if you wanted. Pixel EXP is coming to it as well I believe if you want that, I left default rom on since again after Nova install I don't notice it.
>>
>>78820361
5g version of s20 fe is globally snapdragon 865
>>
>>78820516
>requires root to remove dynamic refresh rate micro stutter
>debloater tool to remove the sheer size of bloat they packed in
>cracked Nova launcher off mobilism to replace the shitty poco launcher they refuse to update
>night shots are so bad on default camera app a custom gcam off xda is mandatory
I wouldn't give this phone out of the box to anyone without doing these steps
>>
>>78815726
You're supposed to stop phone posting at 18
>>
>>78820592
It's screen is nowhere near top-tier though.

The only thing it has going for it is 120hz. In terms of brightness, colors, etc it's at least a full generation or two behind flagship displays.
>>
>>78820607
>requires root to remove dynamic refresh rate micro stutter
Haven't noticed this
>debloater tool to remove the sheer size of bloat they packed in
What bloat exactly? I barely notice any, oh you mean the search suggestions? easy turn off takes like 3 seconds
>cracked Nova launcher off mobilism to replace the shitty poco launcher they refuse to update
What? The free version works fine from google play, I install it on everything it's on my Nexus 7 and backup andriod phone
>night shots are so bad on default camera app a custom gcam off xda is mandatory
Night mode on the phone is actually better than what gcam has
>I wouldn't give this phone out of the box to anyone without doing these steps
Yeah we get it you're a turbo autist, holy shit I didn't know this board had this level of dipshits.
>>
File: 0001.png (7 KB, 764x95)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Hey I'm back here, I'm trying to install this file on my phone (pic related) but I'm getting a error. Can anyone help me please?
>>
>>78820607
>cracked nova
Buy it and forward your receipt email to the dev and you now have a code you can use to get prime gappsless
>>
>>78820682
here is where I'm getting the file from:

https://dl.twrp.me/potter/
>>
File: file.png (151 KB, 714x194)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
aaaaaaaaah im coooming
>>
>>78820682
Did you unlock the bootloader?
>>
So i just got my rando brand andriod phone from the black friday sales and it's my first non-dubmphone in three years, so i'm wondering is there some sort of check list of shit to do first to degoogle this shit? I'm pretty much out of any loop of knowledge when it comes to phone
>>
>>78820751
hmmm... I don't know now, how do I do that?
>>
>>78820756
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ look for your phone and see what you can do
>>
>>78820751
>>78820766
Oh yes, sorry, it says flashing unlocked on my phone
>>
>>78820740
>what happen when apple does something that people want
>>
>>78820778
>>78820682
From what I'm reading that warning is normal and nothing critical, you should be able to boot in to recovery now, "fastboot reboot recovery" or just hold the volume up (or down, can't remember) + power button.
>>
>>78820641
You're litteraly lying. Check any review and theyll say the screen is just as beautiful as the s20.
The the "screen issues" are defective units received by a few hundred at most, which have been massively overblown by a few autists who probay never have had the phone.
>>
>>78820822
When I reboot, in ID it says "bad key". Should I try an older version of twrp?
>>
File: 1602088208448.jpg (2.15 MB, 2281x3220)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>78820740
Can't believe Sony's going back to being BASED.
>>
>>78820473
>>78820607
You mean it would require (you) to go to XDA to set it up how you want.

also
>cracking Nova
Literally fucking why? There is a free version that does pretty much everything you could want
>>
File: image_2020-11-21_180042.png (329 KB, 1200x800)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Anyone LG owners have experience with the LG v50, G8xThinQ or Velvet? I've got a V30 and the battery ain't doin' too good. I'd like to keep with LG but I'm also interested in the new Sony offerings this year and Samsung's too.
>>
>>78820863
>Secondly, the display isn’t up-to-snuff, either. The 120Hz refresh rate is lovely, and the 1080p resolution is totally fine for a phone in this price bracket. However, the color balance seemed wonky and there are some very obvious touchscreen issues

From android authority

And you can find plenty of other people saying it too.

I don't own an FE, but I do own a Note20 Ultra and comparing the screen to the FE at 1080p120hz for both, it's obvious which is better.
>>
>>78820865
Does the phone boot?
>>
>>78820935
Hey, it booted now. Now I'm kinda lost, what should I do next?

https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/potter/install/

I'm on the 'Installing PixelExperience from recovery' point now, but I don't know if I should mess with wrtp now
>>
>>78820740
>MSRP: $1200
>>
>>78821006
with a North American release 4 months after everywhere else.
>>
>>78820935
>>78820960
Ok, I made more progress. Now it's installing zip file I downloaded. Sorry, it's my frist time messing with phones
>>
>>78820960
Test if you can get into TWRP. Before you flash anything you should do a backup in TWRP (EFS and persist especially) and copy it over to your PC. Then you can proceed to wipe the phone and flash Pixel Experience as described in the guide.
>>
>>78821006
Not if it comes with a SD7xx series SoC like the rumor says
>>
>>78821027
Ok, I made until the end of the installation of the os. The last paragraph says to use the command ‘adb reboot’. But it's not working, can I safely reboot from wrtp now?

https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/potter/install/
>>
>>78821084
>can I safely reboot from wrtp now?
Sure. The first boot can take some time after flashing so don't be alarmed
>>
>>78821104
Thanks a lot for the attention, it's working as it should now. Thank you :D
>>
>>78821160
No problem, enjoy! Good job if this was your first time ever flashing a custom ROM.
>>
>>78819420
I'd rather it feel cheap and actually practical and useful than it feel like a useless expensive ornament.
>>
Are there any flagship models that are root friendly and dont have any major software issues? I kind of want an s20 but i hate samsung one and bixby, and verizon are huge cunts about unlocked phones.
I tried the pixel 4 and im never buying another google phone, had to RMA it 3 times and its only been a year. I dont know where they went wrong because the nexus line was fantastic.
>>
>>78821332
OnePlus
>>
>>78821379
Il look into them if theyre my only option but id rather not just for perssonal reasons.
Why does it seem like the US is the country that everything is locked down in? I hate big tech.
>>
>>78821469
I'm sure it's the carriers forcing it on the phone manufacturers, they don't want you removing their bloatware or bypassing hotspot limitations. You can unlock the bootloader on Samsung and LG phones in other regions but not in the US.

What about Sony? I think they're fairly easily rootable.
>>
>>78821532
>hotspot limitations
wtf America, I thought you loved freedom?
>>
>>78818093
i didn't replace it myself, it charges from that port, the health of the pins is in question. that's kind of what i was thinking it was, maybe they skimped at the factory or something with the solder job, wouldnt surprise me but idk...
>>
>>78821544
He's a dipshit still using verizon.
>>
>>78820473
I specifically bought a poco X3 as a gift for my brother, and I took it out of the box, fully updated and debloated it for him using xiaomi adb fastboot tools, adjusted a few settings, polished it up and put it back in the box.

You don't have to add an account or bootloader unlock or anything to prepare it for someone. Poco X3 doesn't even use miui launcher, the poco launcher is basically pixel launcher.

I'm sure if I didn't do those things the experience would be shittier, but because I've done them he's going to think this is the best phone ever
>>
>>78821379
OnePlus phones are buggy messes too.
>>
>>78821652
Ive had verizon for over a decade and i guess its sunk costs at this point. I like my phone number and i dont want to get a new one.
They were also the only reliable provider for where i lived for many years.

>>78821532
I just dont understand what the carriers get out of it. It shouldnt matter to them if i want to get rid of bixby or use a different camera app. Hotspots might be an issue for them but i cant imagine thats a big enough issue that they would make manufacturer build a seperate model for the US market.
>>
>>78821765
>I like my phone number and i dont want to get a new one.
you know any company will port that shit over for free right? I went with google fi, porting my number took like 5 minutes, was free, now my bill is in the mid 20's. it's great when I travel abroad no issues, US to and it's great uses T mobile and ATT towers, so basically always covered
>>
>>78821817
I did not know that. I may look into switching now, I used to have cingular but switched to verizon a long time ago when they got bought out.
If i switch to AT&T can i use imported phones from europe? they use GSM over there dont they?
>>
>>78821910
Still need to check the frequency bands
>>
>>78820740
>775
dead on arrival
>>
>>78821910
>If i switch to AT&T can i use imported phones from europe? they use GSM over there dont they?
Generally yeah.
>>
>>78821959
>>78822106
Alright fellas it looks like were making some moves now. Just hsve to see who has the cheapest one and if the bands are good to go.
Thanks friends, we made a killer team
>>
>>78822086
Most people don't need a flagship chipset. So long as the 775 has a good ISP it'll be fine.
>>
>>78811365
>Whatsapp or Messenger
Stick with android. The only social pressure to use iphone is getting shunned because your message bubbles are green instead of blue.
>>
File: masterpiece.jpg (282 KB, 1000x750)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>78812110
>Too tall, too thin, had trouble reaching the top left with my hand grip
Why did you get the 12 Pro Max if you were complaining about big phones?

>iphone 5s for $120
Selling a masterpiece should be a crime.
>>
>>78822298
people who want to upgrade from an 835 do
>>
I hate all of the modern flagships. Why do hardware and software designers hate us so much?
>>
I got an iPhone 12 mini due to the size, never had an iPhone before this but I like it so far mainly due to the size. Came from an Xperia XZ1 compact.
>>
What is the best android photo viewer that will let me view images at 1:1 scale?
>>
>>78822659
The 765g is already an upgrade over the 835, the 775 will only be even moreso.
>>
>>78823168
rly?
>>
>>78823168
No it's not
>>
>>78823108
The same one you were recommended three threads ago.
>>
Debating between a galaxy s9 or an iphone xr. thoughts?
>>
>>78822513
Not him but the 2016 SE is an upgrade over the 5S in every way.
>>
I’m looking for a phone with removable battery and lineage os support... any recs?
>>
File: 1484341451539.jpg (29 KB, 500x375)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>78824223
>the 2016 SE is an upgrade over the 5S in every way
Yes, that is what happens when you update the internals of a phone with the latest technology 3 years later. What do you think about the SE2 vs. the 8?
>>
>>78824544
Indeed, so if the 5S was a masterpiece, the 2016 SE was even more so. Similar comparisons can be made between the 8 and the 2020 SE.
>>
>>78824396
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/ Look through here, each wiki page shows it.
if youre lazy , samsung note 3, s4, lg g5, v20
>>
>>78816011
Youre a fucking retard and a liar. The best time to buy iPhones is NOW!
>>
>>78823746
Get an XR its a no contest.
>>
>>78824675
thats how I'm feeling, the refurb Im looking at is real cheap and keeping imessage and facetime sounds nice
>>
>refurbished phone $100
>OLED screen replacement for phone 160
why do we live in a society
>>
Sorry about that

But how come the 2G/3G networking is still being put into modern phones today if they are planning to shut it down? I don't get that.
>>
>>78824817
because in rural places it still works
>>
>>78824823
Yeah but if they shut it down, wouldn't it effect them?
>>
Got a new Android phone last week but now I noticed I can't attach images here, it only allowes me to take pictures for some reason. Can't find any options for files on internet either. Tried multiple browsers
>>
>>78825224
Kuroba
>>
>>78825224
Works for me on vivaldi
>>
S20+ or S20 FE? Or should I just wait for the S21 in January?
>>
>>78825393
Wait for S21 then buy the S20 FE.
>>
>>78825326
I want this to work on browsers also.
>>
>>78825224
>buy shitty chink phone with hacked together rom
>be surprised when it doesnt work
LineageOS doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>78825448
Wht phones have that?
>>
>>78825448
Nah, only chincks and pajeets promote that shit
>>
When will we start seeing benchmarks for the smartphone AMD cpu?
>>
I just bought a new Pixel 4a. How can I set it up to be as "ungoogle" as possible? ie, privacy conscious, disable auto logins and telemetry etc. is there a guide
>>
>>78824598
Thanks anon. I started searching on gsmarena and checked with their list. I’ll look into it.
>>
>>78814949
What about the 12 promax
>>
>>78819953
Take the ipill my friend
>>
>>78824396
Fairphone 3/3+
>>
>>78823182
>>78823264
Geekbench 5:
SD835: 380/1700
SD765G: 620/1900

Antutu v8
SD835: 220,000
SD765G: 320,000
>>
longer charge life notwithstanding, are larger phones still likely to require a battery swap within 2 years?
>>
>>78825916
Not that guy but only the 3 is listed on the Lineage website, not the 3+
>>
>>78826011
3+ is the 3 with an upgraded camera, it's the same phone
>>
Any reason to upgrade from my Poco F1?
>>
Poco X3 should I get?
>>
>>78826511
yes
>>
>>78826377
No

>>78826511
Yes
>>
New thread
>>78826575
>>78826575
>>78826575

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.