[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • You may highlight syntax and preserve whitespace by using [code] tags.
  • There are 88 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: csg2233.jpg (1.07 MB, 2458x1200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Guide
No currently updated guides exist as no one is currently maintaining one

>IRC channel
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Aliexpress price tracker, don't get (((chinked)))!
https://www.pricearchive.org/
https://www.aliprice.com/
>(Do not install the browser extensions, they're botnet.)

>TWS earbuds
https://www.scarbir.com/truewireless
>SSDs
Don’t buy DRAMless SSDs

>Old thread
>>75258968
>>
File: noa.jpg (48 KB, 289x313)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>no news
>>
finally
>>
File: FFP2_mask.jpg (340 KB, 1184x884)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
last week i drunkenly ordered twenty FFP2 masks
I didn't really expect chang to ship them due to the international demand, or at least have them intercepted by burger glowniggers
anyways i was hoping to get my money back from buyer protection
but today they actually showed up, what to do now csg?
>>
>>75316506
They probably don't work and are more worthless than a piece of cloth fyi.
>>
>>75316506
>what to do now csg?
use them? you got what you bought
but yeah this >>75316533
>>
>>75316506
masturbate in one
>>
>>75316533
they look decent, better than the ones from the local hardware store i use for sanding
>>75316549
>use them?
what for? I'm not afraid of some batsoup flu and live as a neet in my parents' basement, so i don't even interact with the general public
>you got what you bought
yes i know and i did my deed and gave chang his five stars (honestly impressed i actually got them within a week)
but i have no use for what i bought
>>75316562
>masturbate in one
they were too expensive to waste them like that
>>
>>75316675
>not appreciating a posh wank
hello shit eating plebeian filth
>>
>>75316675
There have been plenty of reports of hospitals not using chink masks because they don't fit anybody. And those are masks through "legit" sources, not AE/eBay listings. If they don't fit they are legit worse than a piece of cloth. FFP2 doesn't protect others even if it fits.
>>
File: ffp2_mask_instructions.jpg (261 KB, 750x1000)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>75316753
>If they don't fit
yes i know the box they came in has instructions printed on it how to put them on and check for correct fitment
>FFP2 doesn't protect others even if it fits.
so? the point of a mask is to protect its wearer if others want protection too they should wear their own masks
>>
>>75316909
>if others want protection too they should wear their own masks
It only works with full on face shield if you are actually in contact with infected person. If you touch your eye/ear/asshole FFP2 won't help much. It's a good way for infected to spread their disease everywhere while pretending they are doing something.
>>
>>75317020
i don't know why you are telling me all that, obviously a mask will only protect your airways and you'll need goggles, buttplug etc for your other orifices
>for infected to spread their disease
why would you wear a mask when you are already infected? it's too late at that point what do you want to protect yourself from? double infection?
also wouldn't the breathing restriction from the mask be really bad for someone with fucked lungs from the virus?
how would you even coof through the mask, that must be rather uncomfortable and your face would constantly sit in the coughed up phlegm
I don't think masks are for the sick anon, they are meant to protect those not yet infected
>>
>>75317124
>why would you wear a mask when you are already infected
How would you know if plenty of people have next to none symptoms? I mean the question is why would you buy FFP2 mask if you aren't working with infected. If everybody that is "not infected" switches to FFP2 then we might as well wear none because it doesn't make a difference.
>>
Is Aliexpress a good site to get REAL Mi Band 4?
>>
>>75317190
>people have next to none symptoms
so who cares if you don't have symptoms there's no harm to you, worst thing that can happen is that you wasted some money for the mask
>why would you buy FFP2 mask
isn't ffp2 the minimum to offer any reasonable potection from getting infected?
>If everybody that is "not infected" switches to FFP2 then we might as well wear none because it doesn't make a difference
your logic is totally fucked, you yourself pointed out that even asymptomatic people can spread the virus so since you can't tell where the virus actually is
the only way to protect yourself is to wear a mask and the other shit required to stop the virus from entering your body
just look at the two cases:
>everyone is geared up properely
virus has no way to enter any ones body, flu dies out after a couple of weeks when everyone already infected is either dead or has built up an immunity
>no one wears any protection
virus spreads freely, everyone gets infected zoomers survive boomers die
those are two entirely different scenarios how can you say there's no difference?
>>
>>75317410
yes just sort by orders and buy from one of the top three sellers
>>
File: 1568566996969.jpg (80 KB, 1024x999)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Best micro sds on ali? I'm scared of getting chinked
>>
Mi Band 4 actually costs less in my country than on Ali. Wow
>>
>>75316041
Brought a mi band 4 and a sticker/cover for my laptop super excited just hope they dont take too long to get here
>>
>>75316675
Sell them!
>>
>>75317629
Link the band 4 m8
>>
>>75317646
thought about that but ebay has banned private sellers from selling corona gear in my country
>>
>>75317698
>ebay
Nah, just sell them outside the supermarket to people waiting in line. Could probably get like $20 each with ease.
>>
>>75317717
>outside the supermarket to people waiting in line
why would there be a line outside a supermarket, did you mean at the register? I don't think that's a good place to try selling anything I'd probably get thrown out within a minute
I'm also way too autistic to approach people in public like some negroe hustler
>>
>>75317717
Holy shit kys opportunist
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (553 KB, 1920x1440)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>75317766
>why would there be a line outside a supermarket
We've got those in my country, everyone's waiting in a long line because the supermarkets only let so many people inside to shop at any one time for social distancing purposes. They can be waiting for 30 minutes or even longer, and that can be pretty bad when it's sunny out.

>>75317772
He gets his money back and the people in line get a lower chance of catching the disease, it's a win-win. What price he decides to sell the masks for is entirely up to his morals, and I won't tell him to rip people off or sell them at a loss, that's his choice. Just the option is there for him.
>>
>>75317412
>minimum from getting infected
Full face mask with p2 or p3 filters, clean room to disinfect when you get home before you enter your living quarters, a dedicated outfit to go outside.
Being safe from the virus is impossible for most people.

The WHO lies when they say masks don't do anything, whatever you can use to stop droplets will help. But cover your eyes or you're fucked regardeless, and wash your hands and clothes as soon as you enter your house. Don't touch your eyes and mouth when outside.
>>
>>75317554
sharks
>>
>>75317842
>people that close to each other
I hope it's gonna last less than six months or I'll have to go wait in line with those retards...
>>
>>75317842
>We've got those in my country,
oh wow, you must live in some commie hellhole i feel sorry for you at least you get free healthcare
also what's the point of keeping distance in the supermarket when they stand all crammed up in a line before it, damn people are dumb.
but my supermarket isn't much better they also try to enforce distancing and have 1.5m markers and plexi glass dividers everywhere, they even came up with some fancy slide contraption at the butcher to receive your order while keeping distance
but then they cram all the aisles full with palettes of pasta, flour, toilet paper and other shit people are panic buying because they are too lazy to put it on the shelves and they probably are trying to calm people down by displaying that there's plenty of shit for everyone
so now you can't move around other shoppers without getting really close because there's no space left

>What price he decides to sell the masks for
typical price here for ffp2 is 10-15€ depending on how many you buy
I got them for 2.80€ each so I'd be fine with getting 8 or so for a single and 5 each for five or more
but that's kind of a moot point as i don't know where to sell them easily

>>75317952
>Full face mask with p2 or p3 filters, clean room to disinfect when you get home before you enter your living quarters, a dedicated outfit to go outside.
that's the maximum for total protection of course that's unreasonable for most people
but luckily you don't need total protection to be "safe" from a virus as the probability for a single virus to infect you is extremely low
so even minimal precautions like
>whatever you can use to stop droplets will help. But cover your eyes or you're fucked regardeless, and wash your hands and clothes as soon as you enter your house. Don't touch your eyes and mouth when outside
can lower your chances of infection enough that you are safer from infection than crashing your car going to the supermarket
>>
>>75317997
>>75318022
At the supermarket I go to (and now work at) they're spaced much better, usually at the 2m mark or more. That might be an earlier picture from when there were less than 100 cases in the country.
They've recently started trialling a system where people instead wait in their cars until they receive a text message telling them that it's their turn, but only 2 supermarkets in the country have it as of a few days ago.

The thing I'm more concerned about is everyone fingering the fresh groceries before tossing the one they want into a basket full of everything else.
>>
>>75317663
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BPndxX
There you go lad
>>
>>75316041
What are the best places to get weebshit goods?
>>
>>75316041
Rec me a cheap piece of shit I can give to my mom to cast her smartphone to her TV
>>
>>75318233
Damn thats expensive
>>
I just got myself pic related chip programmer.
I'll be buying an 8 pin SOIC clip for the rare bios reflash, but don't know what else I'd want to have handy.
I'll mainly be working with DIP socket chips (arcade boards) most of the time so I'm covered, but any recommendations on what other adapter boards I should/may want to keep handy?
>>
>>75318294
It is with a metal strap aswell
>>
What's the recommend small think phone? Think S10e size
>>
Is there a nice balance of /k/ and/csg/? Where to find it?
>>
>>75318234
Bootleg weeb shit or official? And what kind? I mostly buy on solarisjapan, ebay, amazon, and MyFigureCollection.
>>
>>75318574
Bootleg stuff, obviously. Some guy posted a Tokisaki Kurumi cigarette case. Stuff like that.
>>
>>75318739
aliexpress is best then, every other site will just have the same stuff but marked up
>>
File: file.png (400 KB, 1066x580)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>75317954
These?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957462237.html
>>
>>75318773
Those apparently used to be good for the price but at this point they're the same price as good micro SDs on amazon but worse.
>>
>>75318944
Buying from amazon in my country has extra taxes
are these shark cards still the best on ali?
>>
what's the cheapest heart rate tracker/step counter band on aliexpress? something that works and stays working for awhile
>>
Best usb cable for charging?
>>
>>75319002
For a basic micro sd card, it's probably fine, and it's slightly cheaper than taking a risk on a (possible fake) sandisk card on ali. Take your pick.
>>
>>75317554
I got sharks because of the meme and they work fine
>>
>>75317766
some grocery stores in the US are only allowing x amount of people inside, making for long (but fast moving) lines to get in. I waited around 10-15 minutes to get in today.
>>
>>75319002
No I think the Samsung cards on ali are faster. Look for an online review of aliexpress SD cards.
Unless you specifically want one with a shark on it, of course.
>>
Are there any good chink over ear headphones?

Metal headband preferred. Don't need to be truly amazing sound quality, but just 'good', plus comfy and well built. Preferably $50 aussie at most (so like $30-35 US).
Something like the Kingston hyper x cloud or Corsair HS50/60.

Figure the chinks have pretty good computer accessories of all other kinds, like mouses and keyboards (typing this on a blue mech keyboard i bought 2+ years ago for $30 aussie and its fucking great), so hoping they do headsets too.
I know there used to be some in the thread guide, but that seems to be gone. and was old when i last saw it anyway.
>>
>>75320393
HD668b + HM6 pads
>>
File: 1493778025802.jpg (142 KB, 1092x819)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>75318773
Don't do it
>>
>>75320421
Sweet, those do seem good.
Good overhead band, good size ear cups, detachable cable, in the price range
Wonder if there is any sale coming up or a good coupon.
Thanks a bunch mate.
>>
>>75320719
It's the setup i've been using for like four years, these 668bs just refuse to die.
Also i can't stress enough the importance of the hm5 pads, the stock pads are really uncomfortable and shitty.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (11 KB, 300x300)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Just ordered a HongDian. Opinions?
>>
>>75320859
That longevity is what i like to hear.
And alright i shall definitely take the advice on the pads
Cheers!
>>
File: IMG_20200404_114215.jpg (211 KB, 945x752)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
I posted my 18650 powerbank, now here is my chink radio. I thought it is DIY, but arrived assembled :(
>>
>>75321294
>I thought it is DIY, but arrived assembled
looks cool though
just disassemble it and then assemble it again :^)
>>
>>75316506
What is your country? Link?

Is it possible that packages arrive now faster than usual? What is /csg/s experience? Also thinking about ordering masks.
>>
>>75320624
Look at you trying this hard.
>>
>buy $1.50 item with mysterious free shipping
>exits China within 4 days
>$20 order with good epacket shipping
>still in China after 13 days
what is going on
>>
>>75321294
Link for the radio? How's the quality?
>>
>cheap
>bluetooth speaker
>not shit battery life
>relatively durable
Mountain bike usage
Just want some background tunes while out with some friends
What's something at least not abysmal?
>>
>want to buy 14 items from one seller
>fairly small
>beanies/sunglasses/gloves/socks/etc.
>shipping is ~$2-3 each (individually, it's tolerable)
>all items ship for ~$35
If I ask, how likely is it that Chang will actually package them all together to save on shipping cost?
Are the chinks physically capable of being absolute legends like this?
>>
>>75322400
50/50?
>>
>>75322400
>>75322429
I mean it depends on how cheap the items are, the "shipping cost" might be supplementing the actual cost.
>>
>>75322215
https://www.banggood.com/TEA5767-DC-4_5V-5_5V-Mini-Digital-FM-Radio-87MHZ-108MHZ-2W-8ohm-Speaker-Electronics-p-1424840.html?akmClientCountry=HU&&cur_warehouse=CN

When the screen is on (a few sec after changing channel) its full of static. When its turn off the sound quality is great
>>
File: items.png (196 KB, 811x817)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>75322441
Would this seem reasonable at least?
Used to frequent here, but for the most part now (pre-corona meme at least) I'd just buy a small amount of items here and there.
Looking back, they're all e-EMS at $2.28 per item, regardless of the price of the item.
>>
>>75322452
Dodgy soldering or are all the components too close together causing interference?
>>
>>75322149
>What is your country?
germany
>Link?
the one i ordered from seems to be dead
but there's another one that appears to be exactly the same
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000712586311.html
but do some shopping around and you might find something better

it was shipped by DHL that's probably the main reason why it came in so fast
the shipping was really weird, I got a tracking number within hours but it didn't work for days (was hoping for a refund at that point)
then on thursday the first event showed up which was already "arrival at *local* hub"
on friday it claimed that the package was misdirect and delivery will be delayed (expected a glownigger interception at that point)
saturday morning it sat on my door step
>>
>>75316041
>>TWS earbuds
> https://www.scarbir.com/truewireless
Is there anything like this for chink smart watches/fitness bands?
>>
>>75322488
Just get a Mi Band 4 or something from Amazfit.
>>
>>75322496
Do either of them have functional NFC for paypass?
>>
>>75317124
lol.
You know nothing, Anon Snow.
>>
Would it be safe to assume two listings with the same stock photos are selling the same item? Or is the one with a cheaper price going to have lower quality goods?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32889476977.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000246371800.html
>>
File: n64.png (48 KB, 849x458)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Just received a bunch of sensors.
Gonna make a small room air monitor.

Also got a level shifter, was gonna try and use it to dump a spi flash chip but fuck it too complicated.
>>
>>75317124
Masks are ideal for infected. It blocks the spittle that comes out while talking, yelling, coughing, sneezing, breathing etc, so the transmission rate gets cut down massively. The reason they can be useful even for people not showing symptoms is because some people are infected without symptoms and even if you later develop symptoms you might not have them for a couple days at the start but still be infectious.
>>
File: 1462326156944.gif (364 KB, 540x300)
364 KB
364 KB GIF
AAAAAHHHHHH
I ordered stuff during the sale but I only saw now that my country had started blocking all post to and from east Asia except Hong Kong about 2 weeks ago
>>
>>75322400
I ordered a bunch of nato straps from one seller, and the site automatically grouped them together so that I only have to pay shipping once. Just put stuff in your shopping cart and select the seller and see what the site does.
>>
>>75322753
Yeah, I did that, but "Shipping saved" is only about $3, compared to the overall ~$35
Will message the seller tomorrow when (if) I get paid and see then.
>>
>>75322726
>a small room air monitor
Better have a VOC sensor in that lot, maybe even an actual CO2 sensor too. The standard humidity + temp sensors are going to be useful, maybe some sort of dust/smoke sensor too, for which you can probably cannibalise either sort of smoke detector.

If you've got a metal-oxide gas-sensor and want to use it for multiple different gases, try changing the current going to its heater, at different temperatures it will be sensitive to different gases.
>>
>>75317124
not sure if you're baiting, but in a limited supply scenario it is advisable to force the infected to wear masks because that drastically reduces how much virus goes out of them, even those surgical masks help but they'd get saturated quite fast (but would still reduce the range of the coofing).
Of course it is very uncomfortable for them.

But this doesn't apply to wuflu because you're contagious before symptomatic, so the only way is to preemptively wear a mask and goggles.
>>
>>75322777
I actually only have a dust sensor and a temp/humidity sensor.
Was gonna add some kind of gas sensor but I kinda don't see the need.
>>
>>75322793
I'd definitely go for a VOC-based CO2 sensor. The higher CO2 values in a normal room can cause your mental activity to be significantly less efficient than they are outside or in a well-ventilated area. It's the most important thing I'd consider measuring if the room is intended for human use. CO2 monitoring would also be neat for hydroponics, but you wouldn't be able to use a VOC-based sensor for those.
>>
>>75322819
That's nice, any other gas I should be monitoring?
And what sensor should I use? Right now I have a SHT31 for temp and a sharp GP2Y1026AU0F for dust.

I'll also have to figure out how to mount the sensors properly. A few threads back I bought a digital thermometer but I noticed it's kinda slow to react to temperature changes, possibly due to minimal ventilation inside the thing. Placement seems to matter too, I can't decide where to put it.
>>
File: FNOZIKGK6HPDHBU.LARGE.jpg (38 KB, 420x350)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Recommend a component kit so I can into electronics. I've got a couple of raspberry pis. Might get an arduino, but I'm looking for an inexpensive bundle with lots of electronic components I can use for projects
>>
>>75322478
Soldering looks perfect. Components must be chink shits
>>
>>75322874
Andreas Spiess has a good video on the topic:
https://youtu.be/FL0L-nic9Vw
>>
>>75322717
They're almost certainly going to be identical, sellers on ali are middlemen.

But neither of them are going to be high quality.
>>
>>75322883
You buy the things you need, dude. A bunch of capacitors and resistors aren't going to be useful for you 90% of the time.

Pick up a practice kit for soldering if you've never done it before, that's about all you should be buying if you don't have an idea in mind.
>>
>>75322934
Yeah not expecting quality, just worried that the cheaper one might be even worse. Seems they're the same so may as well save a dollar then.
>>
>>75322883
>>75322951
This. Do projects. When it comes to sensors, it's usually just hook it up, download library and program the logic around that.
Buy one Arduino clone, one ESP8266, bunch of random switches/buttons, 330/10k ohm resistors, 10pF capacitors, maybe 1N4148 and that pretty much covers what you need 95% of time.
>>
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6KVqFO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164127587788

Does the ebay one look legit?

Anyone has any experience with the SoundPeats TrueDot tws?
>>
>>75323002
>lying-sale
Hmmmm

What's your question about TrueDots? I got some off AU Amazon, they're pretty good.
>>
>>75323139
Hows the sound quality / comfort / sound insulation?
>>
>>75322701
Dunno what paypass is, but I think the nfc on most chink smartwatches only works in china.
>>
>>75323160
Visa touch and pay thing. Yeah that's how it was for miband3 which is why I didn't bother with the NFC version.
>>
>>75323163
Support for nfc payment apps on smartwatches sucks shit atm, especially here in the UK were it's completely random what banks supports which app.
I just wish google would get it's finger out of it's arse and either release some good watches or put google pay on fitbit devices.
>>
Fuck I missed the sale Anons. Any coupons still going?
>>
File: free shipping.webm (932 KB, 1280x720)
932 KB
932 KB WEBM
Wtf is this shit? Did chang find a new way to trick Ali to appear higher up when searching or it's just chink coding?
>>
Recommend small phone plox
>>
>>75323398
nah I don't think it includes shipping when you sort by price
>>
I have a onions-infused urge to CONSOOM.
Recommend me something to buy which I don't have yet.
>>
>>75324166
True, but this way it shows the listing when you check the "Free Shipping" box even if it's not actually free
>>
>>75324578
Could it be a country thing? Like it's free shipping to some other country, but not to Italy?
>>
>>75324578
>>75324622
Yeah, it's a country thing. I found a similar item, free shipping in the search results page, paid in the listing, but if I change the country to the US it's suddenly free.
>>
File: us.png (106 KB, 1083x556)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>75324622
>>75324687
You're right, just changed to US and it's free
Still retarded since even on the search page it's set to ship to Italy in the top menu
>>
>>75322181
that small shitty item is considered a letter. thus is gets free flights from all cargo planes because >china is a 3rd world country. while epacket is a parcel, it has to be treated as such. so it has to weight in line for the next available flight. took about a month for one my epackets to land in country.
>>
>>75316506
>FFP2
RIP
>>
Are there any good chink ripoffs of the Microsoft Pro Intellimouse? I don't mind the price being similar as long as the quality is similar too.
>>
general consensus of shoes/clothes; chink out and save muh neetbux, or play safe and buy in person?
>>
>>75326729
I've never seen any mice reviews of chinkshit, I'm guessing it's all low quality and while you might get something reasonable at the mid end, it's a total crapshoot and you might end up spending 30 bucks on junk.
>>
>>75326768
Don't buy chink clothes, they look nothing like advertised and are made for midgets
>>
>>75326768
Clothes are already extremely cheap, I'd never buy anything I was planning on wearing without seeing it in person first.
>>
I can't use IEM's because my ear canals are a shit. What are the best earbuds that don't actually go into your ears, or what are some good portable closed back headphones?
>>
>>75326768
walmart before chinkshit
>>
So I ordered at the end of February but my seller made a mistake causing it to be returned, making my parcel to finally be resent now that almost no airplanes are departing by airmail...

Now I got a message that buyer protection is running out tomorrow, what do? Open dispute? I'm sure it's the Corona at fault but if the seller had sent it then I would have it in my hands like all the other chink shit I ordered. I do not want to be chinked and its ot coming on 15 days for sure...
>>
>>75327760
I have exactly the same issue as you, IEMs are a no-go and over-ears look retarded when going outside. However i found the JVC HA-S500, foldable on-ears that sound good and fit inside your pocket when folded.
Sadly they're nippon exclusive so you have to buy them from Japan or a Japanese eBay seller and costs more than your average /csg/ headphone.
>>
>>75327970
>I have exactly the same issue as you, IEMs are a no-go
Glad to find someone else with this. Everyone and their grandma seems to be going IEM only and I'm stuck here with my bitch ears who can't handle having shit put in them. It actually led to an ear infection last time I tried to just power through using IEMs, that sucked.
I guess I wouldn't mind over ears or less portable headphones though. They're mostly to use at work or on the train, so as long as they fit in a backpack they're I'm good.
>>
>>75328010
>I guess I wouldn't mind over ears or less portable headphones though.
Then i'd say get the Takstar Pro 82 or these aliexpress.com/item/32857750115.html if you want something cheaper, has a removable cable and bluetooth.
>>
>>75328256
Thanks senpai, I'll give them a look.
>>
>>75327809
open dispute if it doesn't come before it runs out
>>
stop consuming stupid shit you don't need
it's really stupid
>>
>>75328876
Stop me.
>>
>>75328876
but i buy stuff because i need it
>>
>>75328876
Most people lead such empty lives that pointless consumerism is the only thing stopping them from ending it all. At least most people here just buy the occasional piece of cheap chink crap instead of spending hundreds of dollars on the latest piece of garbage they see on TV.
>>
>>75328966
you have a point there
I certainly see myself in that category as I also don't fucking care about phones or tvs
but still I'm warning others to not fall into the trap of cheap chinknese consumerism it's just equally bad in many ways
>>
Are there any brands still doing same OEM as hyperx cloud 1 or takstar hi2050s?
>>
>>75328876
But my packages are the only things I look forward to
>>
>>75329146
Cool I found some called Freeboss HF2010
>>
Can anyone tell me which one might be better? they're from the same store
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32996527344.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32849697882.html
>>
>>75329698
No idea about the first link but i do have and use the ones in the second link, they're fine and the magnets are strong enough to support my phone dangling from the cord.
>>
Could someone redpill me on air purifiers? Got my eye on a couple of cheaper Xiamoi models. Do they work?

My shitty air conditioner has been making me wake up with allergy symptoms despite doing a thorough cleanout last month. Safe to assume it's full of dust and other shit hence why I want a purifier.
>>
>>75329963
Maybe put an ioniser on your bedside table? They're pretty good at clearing up the small airborne particulates, like the kind that cause allergies.
>>
i was drunk and bought this. its only 95cents but i dont fucking want it. is it worth risking my social score on a cancel?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000316774221.html
>>
Is there a way to see when was a product posted on ali?
>>
>>75330431
give it to a hobo
>>
>>75330431
>>75331318
Funny thing last year I got in a taxi and before closing the door some dude passing by told me I dropped something and gave me that same watch which obviously wasn't mine
>>
>>75316506
Sell those placebos to other idiots who think it'll do anything aside from make you look like a paranoid loser.
you're already dumb, may as well try and make some money off dumber people
>>
Anyone know of some cheap WiFi routers compatible with openWRT? Looking to put about 6 in a mesh
>>
>>75322883
Those kits are pretty much only useful to make a blinking LED, just think about what you want to make and find out what components you need to make it
>>
>>75332799
newifi, some chinkmi routers
>>
File: VE Monk Plus.jpg (65 KB, 800x800)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>75327760
>>75327970
I can't stick anything in my ears either so I got me some earbuds.
Maybe something like Headroom MS16, Qian69 or VE Monk.
I bought the Monks when they were a meme and they're alright with the foam pads on them
(without them they were lacking something but I can't remember what)
(Sadly I was too late and I have the Monk Plus which are inferior to the original ones.)

https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/earbud
>>
>>75316533
Even a piece of cloth is orders of magnitude better than nothing.

>>75316506
Seconding >>75331976. You'll get more than your money back for fairly low effort.
>>
WTF is that supposed to be?
Worth checking out or bullshit for the influencer generation?
>>
>package arrived in destination country
YES IT'S HERE FINALLY
>day later
>package departed from TRANSITION country
FUCK YOUUUU CHANGGGGG
>>
Why haven't you turned your cat into a Jojo character yet?
>>
>>75334244
does putting little shirts on it make you harder when you fuck it you suck fuck?
>>
>>75334302
No but your dirty talk does anon.
>>
>try to buy face masks on amazon
>most blatant scam items I've ever seen
Is aliexpress somehow safer for this? How the fuck do I buy a mask without it being fake? My area is still weeks away from being hit hard
>>
After ignoring the messages from the seller requesting to cancel my order (and lying about the reason) because of "quality issues", while of course he continued to sell the item, he marked it as shipped today. The tracking number shows it shipped before he even sent the message.
Why can't they be honest.
>>
>>75334673
>How the fuck do I buy a mask without it being fake?
Travel back in time a few months.
Also, even before that, Masks that actually protect YOU are expensive, hard to use and need maintenance.
Just wear a scarf and you'll at least won't infect others. If everyone does so, it works quite well, apparently, but for this, you'd need a sensible governement that makes those masks mandatory. Welp.
>>
>>75323398
Thanks for reminding me I have to buy more of those yellow fuckers.
Saved me so much fucking time.
>>
Hi, first time asking something in /cs/g/ and I am not 100% sure if it fits in here, but I still give it a try.
Is there a decent shop to by good chinese watch replicas?
I mean not the cheap 50 bucks fakes, in some Tourist spot, I mean the ones that actually work acceptable for the price, instead of buying a 400€ watch,
I want to buy a 400€ replica that actually works like a 400€ watch.
>>
>>75335129
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums
>>
Are these any good?
>>
>>75335535
they sound like shit. get a creative go usb
>>
>>75335535
I've used a dozen of so of these over the years. It's hit or miss whether you get a semi-decent one, let alone a working one. I've had ones where a single channel hasn't worked, the board has gone up in smoke, the usb chip wasn't programmed correctly etc.
>>
>>75335551
What's special about it?
>>
File: 1560558622430.jpg (921 KB, 1600x1200)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
HDD caddy for T500 arrived.
>>
>>75329963
you might want a humidifier, air conditioners tend to dry out the air in a room pretty bad.
>>
>>75320984
Why do you hate yourself, anon?
Buy a Pilot Metro and Iroshizuku ink.
>>
Why am I allowed to say 'chink' in this thread but when I say it on /int/ I get banned for 3 days (for the 10th time)?
>>
>>75336545
why do you post on the board for ERPing third worlders?
>>
>>75336585
Because aside from that I can shitpost as much as I want without consequences aside from, apparently, racism.
>>
I'm looking for a desk mounted monitor arm I could use with a 40-43 inch monitor when I get one down the line.

I found this for example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32832186374.html
(they're claiming 34 inch max but I don't think ANY will outright state it fits 40 inch so I'm willing to risk it, it can handle 16 kg and most monitors I've looked at were 10-13 kg)

I'm specifically looking for one in this style, with vertical adjustment in the spring loaded arms. Dual clamp base would also be nice. This particular one has too expensive shipping, but it's close to what I want.

Anyone bought something like that from china? Can you trust the claimed weight ratings? Any particular ones to recommend? I can pay more, it's still a lot cheaper than non-chink brands.
>>
>>75336545
>/b/ with flags
Stay there please.
>>
Whats some cheap chink shit I can buy to entertain my nephew and niece?
>>
>>75334743
What do they achieve by doing this? Wouldn't it result in you getting the item for free? I had a chink tell me they had run out of stock of a item and asking whether he could cancel the order. I said yes and got the money back, but he kept the listing up, and i saw someone else buy it after me too.
>>
>>75335535
they do work but they also break very easily so get a couple spares.
>>
>>75337382
>>75334743
my first guess is money laundering
could be by taking a hit on cancelling the order or the customer saying it never arrived is better than marking the listing as zero stock because it keeps it near the top of the page when people search for it
>>
I feel like these Lego drones would be kinda shit but also kinda fun to piss about with?
They're a hell of a lot cheaper than the western equivalent they're ripping off though, but not as customizable I think.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000050078679.html
>>
>>75337382
In my case, I'm pretty sure the tracking number is fake / for another person (the target country is correct).
If I had to take a guess, he doesn't want to ship it to me since the shipping is more expensive than he anticipated - many sellers raised the shipping price for my country.
However, he continues to sell the item, and didn't raise the shipping price. So it's weird.
Anyway I'm mad since he'll probably waste 2-3 months for me waiting for an item I won't get.
>>
>>75338595
Ah, didn't even think of that. That would make sense with the date, sucks.
>>
>>75337315
Fidget cubes and such toys
I’m sure I’ve seen some cheap !Game Boy type things you can let them play on
>>
>>75337315
I buy these puzzle toys on the regular
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Wooden-Puzzles/1084485_253928198.html
>>
does anyone know a seller for these? JHM-1280LED by JHMELEC. they have an alibaba listing but have a 100 unit min. and won't ship me just two.
>>
What are some good e-readers on Ali?
>>
File: 1586182028937.png (155 KB, 326x326)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>75336684
>40-43 inch monitor
>>
what happened to the CSG wiki page? Anyone got a link to an archived version?
>>
What happened to all those amiibo card fake chinks? Most good shops are closed. Fucking Corona?
>>
File: .jpg (450 KB, 1000x900)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Best bang for buck headphone nowadays? The right side of my hd668b just died, it lasted only 3 years.
>>
>>75335524
thanks looks awsome
>>
>>75339645
You can buy the NFC chips on Amazon and print your own with templates
>>
File: 81TGmnfc03L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (319 KB, 1422x1218)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
anyone ever buy a rechargable/canless air duster?
the brand name ones are all $100+ and the ali one (thats listed from 100+ different stores) is $15
>>
>>75340486
dunno get another one
i mean it's cheap and you're already used to its sound signature, plus if it happens again you have the working speaker from the previous headphone to replace it
>>
>>75340486
30 shekels for 3 years seems pretty good
>>
>>75340803
I'll never understand the retards that keep buying that crap.
Like just use a compressor.
>>
>>75339414
there's a bunch of decent 4k ~40 inch monitors around $500-600. Currently I have two 27 inch monitors, one 240hz 1080p monitor for games and one 1440p for multimedia and productivity, I want to replace the multimedia and productivity one with something bigger.
>>
>>75340486
Umidigi A5 Pro
>>
are aliexpress etc kitchen appliances a bad idea? looking for a blender..
>>
>>75340486
3 years is good compared to any headsets I've had
>>
Is the any smartband/smartwatch in the Mi Band 4's pricerange which is qually good or better?

Whats the best place to buy SoundPeats TrueDots?
>>
My Aliexpress order has been stuck on "waiting for pickup" for more than a week
What should i do.
>>
>>75342921
you should give me a blowjob
>>
>>75342963
lmao
>>
>>75335535
No.

>>75335551
>>75335628
>>75337632
I concur with these anons, I've burned out twosd cards due to cheap card readers. I bought a Ugreen one after an anon on here reccommended it to me and I haven't had any trouble.

Something like this https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000107994677.html
>>
So my dildo arrive. It was marked "Stick Pen"
>>
>>75344486
Pics?
>>
how the fuck can I remove feedback left for me? it's full of sex toys
>>
>>75344561
stop being gay
>>
>>75344561
>Not using a separate account for his dildos
What are you new?
>>
>>75344604
no, just lazy
>>
>>75344625
Then you deserve to see them constantly
>>
File: fight the what.jpg (124 KB, 701x903)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
I need another wireless keyboard with a touchpad so I can control things when I am in a different room. I don't really care about the size, but this is cheap, are these types of chinkshit shitters any good?
https://www.amazon.com/EASYTONE-Wireless-Keyboard-Touchpad-Multimedia/dp/B01E3B81HU/
Side note, does anyone know wireless keyboard that has a built in 3.5mm headphone jack?

I ran a hdmi cable through a wall so I can use the computer while in bed but I got to somehow control and get audio from it too, and the bluetooth stuff I have is really shit.
1 is earbuds, and the other is specifically hearing protection, which both are really something I wouldn't want to fall asleep with on due to situational awareness.
>>
what brand of msata ssd is worth getting?
>>
>>75345349
850 evo is the only msata with dram
if you don't care about dram then anything
>>
>>75345359
I basically just want to raid0 4 on a pci card I have for encoding. I got 2 128gb transcend ones from a dead system and figured I may as well populate the whole card.
>>
>>75345451
then get two cheap kingdian/whatever msatas, it's not like you'll keep critical data in there anyway
>>
File: 1575582520045.jpg (17 KB, 474x407)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Where the fuck can I get a webcam these days? I've been trying to pick one up since January in anticipation of everyone staying inside, my friend wants to camwhore, but on Amazon and everywhere US-based they've been sold the fuck out. Don't know what the chinkshit good brands are, looks like there are a lot of 'Logitechs' for closer to retail price listed, I imagine there are tons of fakes. Anyone know a good HD camera for streaming whores several hours at a time?

If I can't find any I could upgrade my Elgato camlink 4k to a wireless h265 encoder. I need hdmi>stream tech to use a Sony camera for streaming beekeeping on Twitch. Then I could give the camwhores the Camlink and find any used videocamera with hdmi out. Anyone know about chinkshit wireless encoders that can compete with the $200 shit on amazon?
>>
>>75339254
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=552923549549
>>
Anyone ever bought one of these?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32580101850.html
I don't expect to be good obviously I just find the idea of a plastic body acoustic electric absolutely fascinating, I want to know what it sounds like.
>>
>>75322471
lol at Australians getting taxed on ali.
>>
why the fuck are xiaomi giving out 9.40usd coupons for orders 9.41usd and up if there's literally 0 items it applies to
>>
File: IMG_20200407_050743.jpg (84 KB, 524x722)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>
>>75346701
>if there's literally 0 items it applies to
I don't believe you!
Every Xiaomi shop I know, there's tons of stuff over 9.41. In fact, by far the most things are over this price.
>>
>>75346744
>apple logo
>GOOGLE
funny.
>>
Is there a guide for cheap smart phones? something about what brands are recommended / not recommended, botnets and all the like? I remember there used to be one.
Is this one any good? :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966353106.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.bef63084XCsy2f&algo_pvid=7dd05a3e-9834-4259-af62-1e7301233c80&algo_expid=7dd05a3e-9834-4259-af62-1e7301233c80-4&btsid=0b0a050115862475189524718e552a&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
I basically just searched for smart phone, sorted by order numbers (probably not the wisest choice, you tell me) and picked the cheapest in the first page.
I'm not searching for some reconditioned 20€ shit (bought once, won't do it again) and the only thing I need is usability, won't really need much space, I guess 16GB would be enough for a few photos, lurking and some maps.
>>
>>75346764
No dude, it's not that there aren't items over that price, it's just that the coupon from their own store doesn't work any of their items
>>
Does anyone here use Alipay? Is it botnet? 90% of sellers don't accept PayPal and I don't trust Chang even with my prepaid.
>>
>>75346862
Find a second-hand flagship model from a year or two back, normalfags are braindead and will put lightly used phones on eBay. Search through them all until you find one that's going for under 100 bucks.

Chink phones are not worth the money. There was a short period where they had decent specs for a cheap price, but at this point all the manufacturers have wised up and all the latest models are overpriced garbage that's only slightly better than the shit that came out a few years back.
>>
>>75346992
I just use my credit card. Just werks.
It's one of Chinas biggest companies and one of the largest payment networks in the world, so they probably won't run away with your little stack of neetbux.
>>
>>75347193
>I just use my credit card
Then you're using alipay.
>>75346992
Yes i do, it's great.
No jewish currency exchange fees, refunds take like three days at most, it just werks.
>>
>>75347098
Thanks, the only problem with the normies here is that they might be retarded but also greedy and tend to overprice even their garbage, the best way to acquire an used phone could be through real life acquaintances but I don't have many, and the few I have don't really share my recycling philosophy sadly.
The only phones I collected recently are all faulty and not easily repairable, I also have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 I am using but it doesn't keep its charge well, and its not a battery fault (I've tried with 3 different batteries) but rather something on the motherboard (tried replacing the battery charger board but nothing). I've seen chinks on youtube reflow random BGAs on the motherboard but I am not that willing to try it if I can't point the faulty component so I am stuck.
>>
>>75346992
Not right now but considering I buy chinkshit from taobao occasionally it might be worth it to make one and buy some chinkbucks to spend.
They seem to like locking foreign account however.
>>
In Australia, when given the option to choose the different "Ships from" locations, why is it that nobody except for China/Aus "can" ship here?
>>
>>75347213
>Then you're using alipay.
Yes. That's what I was saying.
>>
>>75347244
I think it's because those locations (Mostly US or Russia, for what I've been seing) are just supposed to ship to said countries. Maybe something to do with taxes that they have warehouses there.
And of course they can't ship for free from the US or whatever, since they'd actually have to pay for the full shipping.
>>
>>75347193
>>75347213
Thank you both, they seem trustworthy since basically they're a giant, but I wanted to check whether any of you here had bad experiences with them.

>>75347230
I can't log in AliExpress, but that happens very often lately. Care to elaborate?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.