[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1560331678606.jpg (45 KB, 600x456)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>buy a popular chinkphone, hoping its popularity will mean an active third-party ROM scene in the near future
>mfw all its custom ROMs are made by literal Indian and Bangladeshi children who haven't even graduated high school
THAT IS FUCKING IT! I'm going to take it upon myself to make a secure, stable ROM for my device and put it on Github so that others don't get pwned by these literal script kiddies.
Someone post a learning path I can follow to go from amateur to pro Android ROM developer. I already know Java quite well, so I'll first focus on the lower level stuff like fastboot and integrating with firmware blobs.
>>
>>71391663
You are very retarded anon. If you want to be a "pro" then make one from scratch using only either AOSP or Lineage as base. Almost every ROM "dev" is not an actual dev, they only port a ROM an actual dev made using AOSP with the kernel source released by the brand. If you're gonna "make" one then you're not gonna be focusing on the lower level stuff idiot, that's already been done by Google and whatever brand your phone is.

You go, take the AOSP or Lineage source and start building your shit from there, adding features or whatever. Stop being a racist piece of shit.
>>
Just make it yourself, bud
>>
>>71391750
>t. pajeet
Calm down, go look at your degree from the Java mill you went, take a deep breath and push
>>
>>71391796
>Java
Kill yourself
>>
>>71391663
feel your pain OP. i'm pretty much screwed with my cheap branded phone. dunno where to start in order to build a custom image but, i'll certainly have alot of down time to fiddle with it due to not having a working internet connection or comms.
>>
>>71391663
>mfw all its custom ROMs are made by literal Indian and Bangladeshi children who haven't even graduated high school
Who gives a flying fucking fucking shit? Maybe
/pol/ would and I would suggest going back there. If they're competent to develop custom ROMs without even high school level education - isn't this a plus and something worthy of praise? It's not like this is actually correct, so...
>>
just switch to iphone like a normal 3 digit iq white person retard
>>
>>71391663
Its not like they program anything on their own. All the work is done for them and they just release it in one package for your convenience.
I dont care if Werner, Dave or Akhil Pajeet made my custom AOSP based rom
>>
File: 81ORZLkIt-L.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1800)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>71391663

>buys cheap ass ricefaggot shit
>cries that only cheap ass ricefaggot shit is available for it

..Are you actually retarded?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.