[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1550843270922.jpg (37 KB, 670x670)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfhFuqF0tEs
Man, we are fucked. Especially our elderly relatives. Soon anyone will be able to train an algorithm with your relatives' voices, and by using only a few minutes worth of audio (either from an infected smartphone or some publicly available video they might've shared online) call them with a near-perfect copy of anyone's voice. Or make a skype/facetime call with a deepfake face of anyone.
>>
>>70981744
come again when the clip is saying words that rogan hasn't said on recordings a million times. this is just cut and paste audio editing tier.
>>
>in the future all evidence will be convincingly fakeable and used to imprison whoever the elites want
>>
File: 1470392477540.jpg (19 KB, 222x293)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>70982001
>0:59
Yeah, I'm sure Joe Rogan has said "basiliar membrane and otolaryngology are not auto-correlations" a million times.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>70982001
According them them:
>The replica of Rogan’s voice the team created was produced using a text-to-speech deep learning system they developed called RealTalk, which generates life-like speech using only text inputs.
>>
>>70981744
Cannot wait to try this on my 20 hour Bryan Lunduke dataset.
>>
File: NDiOo0h.png (885 KB, 1280x720)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>70981744
Very nice, someone needs to combine that with GPT-2 in pursuit of AI waifus.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.