[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Capture.png (362 KB, 669x885)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
https://archive.fo/q7skg

>just be walking around
>get fined for not looking into the cameras
>tfw the botnet wants me to become a shut in
>>
>yfw in order to protect the privacy of those in need government officials and protected minorities have the right to acquire anti-facial recognition loicense
>>
File: 1547433568412.gif (1.83 MB, 427x240)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
Isn't this literally (yes literally) out of 1984?
>>
>>70979562
>Damn, China really oppresses its citi-
>>
Holy shit I thought it was just memes but Bongistan is FUCKED
>>
>>70979562
>Wearing an allergy mask.
>Fined for hiding face from facial recognition camera.

This is trully 1984.
>>
What law is that even based on? Never heard this would be illegal.
>>
File: 1535781649358.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>70979562
>tfw its finally socially acceptable for me to wear a Guy Fawkes mask everywhere
>>
File: rtz_sprout.png (1.08 MB, 1272x1266)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>70979712
Didn't you know? So thought it was a guide.

>>70979814
Does it fucking matter you cuck? Laws are arbitrary, they're not based on any objective guiding principle making almost everyone reach the same conclusions.
>>
OI MATE, YA GOT YOUR MASK LICENCE?!
>>
Rule Britannia
>>
>>70979885
OI DOINT NEED NAH LOICENCE MATE
>>
>>70979562
the UK has been a dystopian shithole for years now, why is this even news?
>>
Hey bong, here is another idea you can take from your russian colleagues.

>In St. Petersburg, a drone was created for law enforcement and emergency services that can immobilize or "blind" the violator of law and order. Drone also can be equipped with a thermal camera, which will allow it to be used to search for missing people, including in conditions of poor visibility and fog.
>>
>>70979861
At least laws put some control on the police. Also it's impossible to follow the law if they are so random, or the police even does something illegal.
>>
Bongman here, the right course of action here would be to challenge the fine and blow up a big affair. The general public is apathetic as fuck but not to THIS point yet, if this became a huge scandal they'd
Of course since the public is apathetic and that guy is a member of the public, he's just gonna suck it up and pay the fine and this one news story everyone will ignore is gonna be the only consequence, and then they'll pass it into an explicit law
>>
>>70979909
>here is another idea you can take from your russian colleagues.
>russian colleagues
Slavs don't suffer from white guilt and don't police on the grounds of SJW cuckery though. Also if Muslims try any shit, for every Slav death a 100 Muzzies will get eviscerated because historically Muzzies are the bad guys who invaded first.
>>
>>70979814
>Britain
>Laws
British subjects have no constitutional rights because they have no constitution. Even China has one.
>>
>>70979814
no laws, no legislation was passed for this, so that makes the officers criminals since they were literally handing people fine because they wanted to without any basis. what a fucking shithole country.
>>
>>70979562
Oi mate, you avin a loicense fo dat face?
>>
>>70979562
I though every country understood that you cannot ask people to incriminate themselves?
>>
>>70979986
Is that why you can be held indefinitely in the US for refusing to hand out your encryption password?
>>
>>70980011
>laws against gay propaganda
>alright

What happened to free speech?
>>
>you have nothing to hide goyim, why you cover your face?
>>
>>70980008
i get your point, but i dont think the ground on the international airport counts as us of a soil (which is why those bastards can do the things they do)
>>
>>70980011
>instead they get uzbeks and chechens. Same thing, different flavour
It's not the same thing because just like Mongolia was forced to give up Islam and adopt Buddhism, Slavs have the same responsibility towards reconverting old Turkic neighbors and half tribes back from Islamoshit. The real problem is whether the government is effectively planning this out and doing it, and i'm afraid it's not doing great on that ground.
>>
>>70980048
That's an entirely nonsense excuse.
>>
Technology sucks.
Also don't forget it's the cause of global heating and everyone's death.
>>
>>70980032
If you can't have a proper right to free speech you might as well fuck over people you don't like.
>>
>>70979814
Maybe they should have unlocked their faces.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/08/04/londoner_jailed_3_months_refusal_unlock_mobile_phones_police/
>>
>>70980042
back 2 /pol/ with you
>>
>>70980072
Or you might as well work towards free speech if you actually care about it.
>>
>>70980048
Imagine if another nation did that to US citizens.
Same with russian spying. It's only okay if our guys do it.
>>
>>70980066
it is yes.
america, the home of room 641a
>>
>>70980086
Just unlock your feces
>>
>>70980105
Shouldn't have to restrict free speech because of Muslims.
>>
>>70980129
We'd just genocide or mass-evict Muzzies if there wasn't a Western world police being whiny about it, and it'd be historically deserved.
Ironically Muslims are undermining the very thing keeping them from being genocided by a mass wave of China, India, Slavs, and Buddhists who are also now piling torches and weapons against Muzzies - The West.
If you Westerners stop playing world police or become incapable of it, there's 4 billion people who will instantly pile upon 1.6 billion Muslims, and that includes a vast swathe of black Africa which is majority Christian/Tribal and doesn't like the slavery and words Muhammad enacted upon them in the Hadith.
>>
>>70980167
Why? The government would get it anyway. At least everyone else can know about this and read about it online.
>>
>>70980176
I don't want them to die, they should just stay in their own countries if they don't want to integrate.
>>
>>70980200
The feeling is mutual.
>>
>>70980205
lol true
>>
Pulling jumper above chin = illegal.
Hiding chin behind big ass Muslim beard = perfectly fine.
>>
>>70980246
I mean it, i'd rather they fuck off if they don't want to turn agnostic/atheist/Buddhist/anything other than Islam. I don't want a 3rd World War, but if it happens it will be mainly a religious one and not a political one as much entertainment portrays. Even India is constantly twitchy about fucking up Pakistan, Myanmar just cleansed all the Muslims, China just evicted them and told tens of thousands to fuck off to the stani Turkic countries westwards. The pot has been boiling for the last century, and none of the past victims of Islam are forgetting their history books.
>>
>>70980032
See
>Average random citizens can and do get arrested for criticising the government.
I don't think free speech is on the table anymore.
>>70980051
Lmao you wish, nobody's recoonverting anyone. They're literally like subhuman niggers, everyone hates them (because they haven't been brainwashed into the concept of "white guilt" yet) but they're still flooding in and raising crime and taking minimum wage dead end jobs.
The lack of SJWs campaigning for their rights makes it a bit more bearable, but I haven't personally been there in over 5 years so it might have already changed. Even if it hasn't, with absolutely no effort being put towards curbing the immigration, sooner or later they will reach critical mass.

That's not to mention other problems like corruption - and before you start spouting /pol/ memes, it's indeed a large problem that permeates society. Being a government worker is the best possible job, even if you're just some lowly clerk.
>>
>>70980300
>I don't think free speech is on the table anymore.
It should always be there. But that other guy was fucking cheering for random speech to be illegal.
>>
>>70980300
Corruption is inherent in governing, especially when all the Commies haven't been purged properly and Capitalism still needs to be figured out while its worst version is being implemented. There's still a lot of work to do in former Commie countries, but some of them have finally reached the pre-breakup stats and are slowly improving.

SJW white guilt cuckery is literally impossible in Eastern Europe beyond being a joke, because SJW white guilt needs a basis to be successful and that's unprovoked colonization of brown and black shitholes, which 2/3 of Europe, mainly Eastern and half of Central, didn't engage in.
Even the accusations of Russia colonizing Siberia run into a stone wall because it's reparation for the over 200 million deaths around Eurasia caused by the Mongols over the centuries.

Anyhow, i'm gonna stop now, we've diverted from the original topic was back. Have a robo.
>>
>>70979957
Britain has a constitution but it's uncodified.
>>
>>70979562
The proper response is destroying every single camera the police/government have, everywhere. Britbongs are cucks.
>>
>>70980097
You'll never get everybody on board with proper unrestricted free speech, that's why it has to be protected by a constitution. Allowing gay rights bullshit without a proper 1st Amendment analog leads to UK / Canada style "hate speech" laws and monkey trials.
>>
>>70980379
Uncodified means unenforceable. You'll never see a British judge striking down some Orwellian gun ban or speech limitation as "against natural rights". The Canadian model is even worse (t. canadian) because the Notwithstanding Clause is literally an opt-out for a codified constitution.
>>
>>70980464
I'm not a fan of hate speech laws either, but if I'd have to choose I'd choose them.
>>
>>70980496
t. Cuck
>>
>>70980462
Impossible to do that without a mass uprising. They actually have people watching the camera feeds. They're not just there to record footage for later review.

>>70980379
Aka nonexistent. Written laws are already flimsy. Unwritten ones are merely polite suggestions.
>>
File: 2wl6.jpg (159 KB, 630x898)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>70979814
Everything is illegal in Britain.
>>
>>70980600
I'd obviously rather have no speech laws, but ones that restrict people from advocating for more rights are worse than ones that restrict people from advocating for fewer rights.
>>
>>70980676
desu I would love to live in a place where these are considered the most dangerous items a person can carry
>>
>>70980735
The problem is that nobody seems to be able to chill. The people, communities, the government, why can't everyone just relax.
>>
>>70980761
Fun was outlawed decades ago.
>>
>>70980735
You wouldn't since murder rates are the same as ever in UK, except crossbows and knives and poison and acid have replaced firearms, strategies sometimes more effective than those with firearms.
>>
>>70980761
From the perspective of that particular image, I'd gladly give up my right to carry bike wheels and rusty screwdrivers on exchange of not ever having to worry if my kids are coming back from elementary school in a body bag. To me at least this is the definition of relaxing.
>>
>>70980735
t.naive
>>
This isn't really 1984, it's just that this country is run by greedy cunts who see this as an investment, because of all the money in fines they'll get for knackering people for misdemeanors.

This won't stop knife crime in the same way speed cameras haven't eliminated road traffic accidents caused by speeding. But the amount of money speed cameras make from catching people going 35mph, makes the conservatives hard when thinking about how much they can make when they know every single person by name and address in London to have littered today.
>>
File: logarius wheel.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>70980676
>a fucking wheel
>>
>>70980803
lol

https://www.euronews.com/amp/2018/05/05/trump-s-knife-crime-claim-how-do-the-us-and-uk-compare-
>>
unironically, if I want to leave bongistan where should I go? where is least big brother?
>>
>>70980871
It's not gonna be in the anglosphere.
>>
>>70980850
The wheel was invented by literal cavemen, therefore it's obviously an implement of savagery and while it would be unfair to ban this outright, users of the wheel must be registered with their latest constabulary and provide full finger print and semen records in order to be licensed.
>>
>>70980882
Local constabulary*
fuck, I get fined for typos. It's considered a waste of national internet access.
>>
>>70980493
it's worse it is garbage from the first line

>"1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society."
>>
File: satellite camera.jpg (540 KB, 3778x2832)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>70980871
you might as well just find a different planet.
>>
>>70980859
It's a truth boyo. People don't murder because they have weapons, they murder because of mental state, and regulating armament only leads to a change of strategy but not a change to the mental state.
USA has the same amount, if not more, of armed civilians as 50 and 100 years ago, yet school shootings have become a trend since the 90's. That's because education system is fucked, mental health institutions are broken, and segregation has been increasing yet again. Instead of tackling the roots, retards like you go for the smokescreen of weapons.
>>
>>70980894
I hope you remembered to use DoH to bypass the dns hijacks as well.
They've developed a fetish for that it seems, not that they even let you change the dns the router modem uses anyway and its slow as fuck.
>>
>>70980927
I mean this is true. Ever since the Colt revolver became a thing, Americans have had access to an easily concealable yet auto-reloading weapon but it's now that there's all this hysteria about assault rifles.
>>
>>70980950
Uh.. that's evasion of the government's right to investigation of individuals.. it's a fair, modern and responsible attitude to the free, open and wide transmission of ideas that the internet provides. I don't know this anon.. Russian hacker! Russian Hacker!
>>
>>70980927
Neither London nor New York are particularly violent places in any case
>>
>>70980961
I don't wanna tip my tinfoil hat, but I honestly think the CIA is behind that.
>>
>>70980927
>let a bunch of subhuman shitskins into your country
>crime and murders skyrocket
whodathunk
>>
>>70980992
Possibly, obviously the only reason the 2nd amendment was ever a thing was so that citizens can form militias to any invaders. Now that America is the invader, they don't need citizens to do anything other than oil the war machine by spending all their money on iPads and shit.

Basically Americans are allowed to have guns when it's expected that they will die for those in charge, when that seems unlikely then so long self-defense.
>>
>>70980676
Bike wheel, but no bike? Car stereo but no car? Petrol but no vehicle? Prior convictions?
I know it's convenient to play dumb for the purpose of humour, but is the payoff really worth coming off this ignorant?
>>
>‘I basically told him to f*** off. I said I don’t want my face shown on anything.
>>
>>70979562
I drop into brit every few weeks to remind them that they are living in 1984 the country
>>
>>70981056
>Britain 2050: "I basically told him to f*** off. I said I don't want to have a tracking device rammed up my arsehole"
>>
File: 1557222564216.png (1.28 MB, 760x1344)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>
>>70981054
But this was a weapons sweep..
>>
>>70981098
>I see you have half a brick of heroin in your man-purse. However, this is a weapons sweep, so you get away this time.
These estates are brutalist shitholes, and police go in to harass and punish people for being poor, and all of the pitfalls that come with it.
>>
>>70980859
What all these sites don't tell you is that the US and the UK calculate homicides differently. In the US, it is all killings regardless of outcomes. In the UK, a homicide is only counted if there is a conviction. Unresolved and unpunished crimes do not get counted. Adjusting for the methodology, violent crime rates between the US and UK are roughly on-par.
>>
>>70981054
I don't get it, can you build some dangerous stuff with those things?
>>
>>70979712
>Isn't this literally (yes literally) out of 1984?
yes.
>>
1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual bros...
>>
>>70981192
Theft is a crime.
I know this doesn't fit wholly in the context provided in the tweet. The subtext is there for people who are able to extrapolate.
Side note: this hyperbolic, uncritical approach to thinking is what makes people easy to corral and control.
>>
>>70981255
Ok I see. Who steals wheels and petrol though?
>>
>>70981192
He's implying that he must be up to no good for possessing junk for no reason.
>>
>>70981054
You're full of shit if you can't back up that prior conviction claim. Hell I have plenty of random scrap metal items and electronics myself. Metal is always useful for building shit and electronics are good for parts or reselling if they can be fixed.
>>
>>70981266
This. You send a policeman devoted to getting a conviction into anyone's house, they will find something "suspicious"
>Err, do you mind explaining why you own this Swiss Army Knife sir? I didn't find anything else to imply you're an outdoorsy person, no tents or sleeping bags.
>You're under-arrest for conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm
>>
>>70981088
Lol, reminds me of 90s tax ad in Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hswcsheDM7s
>>
>>70981104
>Racist cunt got murdered for being an insufferable chav
>Pedo bro got jailed unfairly for petting DFC but justice prevailed in the end
I see nothing wrong here
>>
>>70981266
Stupid poor people and drug addicts.
>>
>>70981327
Building and repairing things on your own? Why didn't you just hire someone to do that? Seems to me you're making something illegal.
>>
>>70981088
I agree with the ATM but only if EVERYONE follows it. But hey ho, millionaires tend to hide more than others and MPs leave the loopholes so they can shekel too.
>>
File: 1557030703632.jpg (41 KB, 327x316)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>inselaffen
>>
>>70981416
People usually steal bikes. I often see bike wheels still chained to a stand while the rest of the bike was stolen, but I never see bikes with missing wheels. But maybe it happens, I don't know.
>>
>>70981266

>petrol
Paki cab drivers.
>wheels
Anyone who has a market. Some alloys can fetch upto £1000 a set if they are rare enough and often outvalue the car they are on. It's why locking wheel nuts are so common. It's basically the ghetto chopshop but faster.
>>
>>70981464
that's a fucking bicycle wheel though
>>
>>70979562
Thank Christ I'm an American. At least we have some semblance of rights.
>>
>>70979562
Jesus. People shit on Britain for being a "surveillance state" but I didn't realize it was this bad.
>>
>>70981439
how can you agree with the state throwing passive-aggressive threats like that? how cucked can you be?
>>
>>70979562
I thought this had to be fake but it's not. Here's a source:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-ordered-uncover-face-front-16155463
>>
>>70981491
>PATRIOT_act_smirking_quietly_in_the_background.jpg
>>
>>70981495
There's a surveillance camera bolted to the wall of George Orwell's former residence. Just let that sink in for a bit.
>>
When will people realize 1984 wasn't a what-if predictive sci-fi book but an actual critique of soviet totalitarianism of the time?
>>
>>70981517
I don't have a problem with police being degenerate furries as long as they leave me alone.
>>
>>70979562
Holy shit
I knew China did this kind of shit, but I wasn't expecting this from the UK.
The U.S needs to drop a few tons of freedom over there.
>>
>>70981582
>not realizing it's both
kek
>>
>Imagine having the kind of nanny state surveillance and control the KGB could have only dreamed about, but also still having to surrender most of your wages on shelter, food, water and getting to work
Britain has come out of the cold war with the worst of both worlds, we've got the lack of freedom from Communism but we're still subject to being fucked by private-market Capitalism.

In fact, because the monetisation of people's lives in this country I'd argue that we've even less freedom than any Soviet citizen.
>>
>>70981491
Thanks to America, everyone else has lost their rights.
Fuck you.
>>
>>70981699
>>70981721
>fuck bros we are a communist-like totalitarian nanny state
>this is capitalism's and usa's fault!
lol, what's up with yuros?
>>
File: Ganesh_maharashtra.jpg (62 KB, 373x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>what are riots
>>
File: US_Media.jpg (121 KB, 937x627)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>70981736
Where did you even get capitalism from? I only hate America and every single American.
>>
>>70981736
I'm not saying it's the fault of capitalism, I'm just saying that we're not getting any of the benefit (freedom) of capitalism as advertised, nor are we getting trade off to having a nanny state(being liberated from having to handle our own finances).
>>
>>70981762
Most people think it's ok. Say you are against it and you are a nazi pedo.
>>
Who cares, you dont like in UK any more you live in north korea or china.
Some places are horrible and you better just look away.
>>
>>70981525
>man arrested for covering his face outside
yeah, really comparable.
>>
>>70980990
Do you wear blinders?
>>
>>70981765
How is it USA's fault that your country is some nanny state garbage?
>>
FACT

Some people make good money buying iPhones in hong kong and smuggling them into the mainland.
>>
>>70981868
The USA developed all the spying tools innit?
>>
>>70981721
>>70981765
>Where did you even get capitalism from? I only hate America and every single American.
This weirdo really thinks America invented capitalism lol. That would be Britain and Europe.

The East India Company was the most valuable corporation that ever existed, eclipsing companies like Apple & Microsoft that exist today. It did pretty terrible things in the name of capitalism in India, and had a lot of control over British politicians.

When was it founded? The year 1600.
>>
>2019, year of the pig
>having a face
>>
>>70979562
*Honk* *Honk*
Welcome to clown world, children!
>>
>>70980735
seething bong, the old man of europe
>>
>>70981903
British people love telling everyone they invented television and the internet, until it comes to the subject of their nanny state surveillance, and then everything is back to America
>>
>>70981054
Those items were not taken off people. "Weapons sweeps" are when they go looking for stashed weaponry in public areas.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>70981951
Misinformation on /g/? Why I never!
>>
>>70980825
>worry if my kids are coming back from elementary school in a body bag
You prefer them coming home as kebab?
>>
>>70981926
Yeah, something that was invented 400+ years ago clearly has no place in modern society.

We reckon we're pretty clever because we went to the moon a few times, but we still live on a planet where you simultaneously have entire populations of fat fucks and people dying of hunger.

You know, I get that different cultures of beings prosper or die out because of environmental issues but are we really no more advanced than amoeba in this regard? Are we really that enslaved to environmental factors in 2019?
>>
>>70981951
So they just go around picking up metal trash and anything else that isn't bolted down?
Shouldn't they be catching criminals?
>>
>>70980379
>look mom i posted it again!
>>
>>70981949
British people invented the TV and the internet, America invented ways to abuse these technologies.
>>
File: 1552109030711.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
brits on maximum damage control
>>
>>70981837
Yeah, at least the bongs had to make up an excuse. Not really comparable to getting disappear'd in burgerland
>>
>>70981992
Absolutely not, this place is a shit hole. I'm just sad that the growing attitude about how to sort it is that of /pol/. Doubling down on being wankers to each other while squeeing over the very fat cats that put us here.
>>
>>70981982
Yes and yes.
>>
London definitely needs those cameras. Muslim acid gangs, knife crews, bike thieves and many more groups like these make that city uninhabitable.
>>
>>70981979
The thing is we are clever. And we have good technology and enough ressources. But political systems are fucked, or maybe it's just human nature. It would make more sense if we had medieval levels of technology, but now it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>70982022
seething bong
>>
>>70980927
>People don't murder because they have weapons
No retard, apart from a small minority of well premeditated and planned murders, most murders happen on the heat of the moment when people can't control their impulse/anger to hurt another person.

Not controlling your impulses and throwing a punch or a rock or a fucking wheel is not the same as not controlling your impulse and squeezing a trigger. Your intention, momentarily at least, is the same, to harm the other person. But you become much more efficient with a firearm. Thus, more murders with more firearms, simple as that.
Out of all the people in the world, the ones I'd trust the least to control their impulses are Brazilians, Americans and Russians. And americans actually pride themselves in every irritable retard carrying a gun.

Can you imagine living in a place where an obese slob of a manchild shoots you point blank cause they got irritated for whatever reason?
People go apeshit all the time, smashing your car mirror or windshield in a fit of road rage, or smashing a table at a restaurant etc.
Now imagine every single one of those retards has a gun that can use to shoot you straight in the face insteads of smashing shit with his fists.

Don't clapistanis live in a constant state of terror? Or have they grown numb to it?
>>
>>70982015
>Put your hands up and get on your knees!
>Right hand yellow!
>I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!
>Okay fucko, left foot BLUE! DO IT NOW!
>"...the suspect was shot 15 times by police after they claimed he made a sudden movement towards what they believed was a firearm. The victim turned out to be unarmed but the suspect did have an unpaid parking ticket"
>>
>>70980825
you act like there is zero violent crime in the uk and no abductions ever happen
anyone remember that massive muslim rape gang that got uncovered a few years ago? ding ding ding
>>
>>70982056
I'm American. The same number of people die from guns every year as cars. I am not particularly afraid of cars. I am not particularly afraid of guns.
>>
>>70981951
>uk is one big jail yard
>>
File: IMG-20190419-WA0002.jpg (55 KB, 720x483)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>70981409

t. Sandnigger
>>
>>70982056
Oh yeah there are so many gun-toting burgers killing people and the states with gun control are the safest, oh wait it's actually the opposite and it's just the usual suspects like niggers that cause most crime.
>>
>>70982094
I wonder where these vigilantes are during the school shootings though?
>>
File: Mardi Gras.jpg (195 KB, 1024x612)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>70979562
>the BBC just happened to be there with cameras

Wow, not staged in the slightest I'm sure. Thanks, bot poster.
>>
>>70982056
this
>>
>>70982132
>police are testing new tech in a public area
>news crew shows up to watch
>schizo thinks this is suspicious for some reason
Take your meds.
>>
>>70980735
Yeah, most criminals fucking love it since they can mug anyone they want now at gun point and don't need to worry about getting anything more than a face full of licensed low grade pepper spray.
>>
>>70982159
It is staged and you bought it hook line and sinker like a good little bot.
>>
>>70982132
It doesn't fit their agenda though.
>>
>>70979957
So what? Your constitution is as worthless as the Chinese one when it comes to surveillance. NSA fucks with your rights day and night. Even lying to congress about it goes unpunished, Clapper is still a free man.
>>
>Brave New World yourself so hard you accidentally 1984
>>
Allowing people to own guns is just to excuse a trigger happy police force. SWATing for example never caught on in the UK, because all that happens is the "victim" gets a polite visit from the local PC who looks around for a couple of minutes and then leaves.

Yankees think having guns makes them free, when actually it allows society to shrug its shoulders and say "well he could have been armed for all they knew" when you get gunned down by a police officer with "you're fucked" etched into their military grade rifle.
>>
>>70982056
Shoot back pussy
>>
>>70982075
>The same number of people die from guns every year as cars.
Ahahahahaha holy shit mate
Did you actually equate the deaths accidentally caused by using a machine that the whole industrial civilisation was built on, to the deaths purposely caused by using a machine used to compensate for rednecks' small peckers?
ahahahaha
>>
mfw i forgot to get my face license renewed
>>
>Imagine thinking you're free when this nerd gets away with murdering people
>>
>>70982203
The majority of firearms deaths are suicides.
>>
>>70979562
>fined for helping them test their new system
The UK really is the dumbest and most backwards country in the West.
>>
>>70980388
This. But unironically.
>>
>>70982056
You have clearly never owned or operated a firearm in your life.

>>70982203
>a machine that the whole industrial civilisation was built
You mean the locomotive?
>deaths purposely caused
Gun death statistics also include deaths caused from accidents and suicide
>a machine used to compensate for rednecks' small peckers?
Its a tool designed to eliminate targets at a distance. It isn't compensation for anything.
>>
>>70982113
>where are the vigilantes
Idk probably obeying the laws and not bringing firearms into school zones retard
>>
>>70982278
But conceal carry is a thing because you're supposed to expect the unexpected right?
>>
>>70982056
>No retard, apart from a small minority of well premeditated and planned murders, most murders happen on the heat of the moment when people can't control their impulse/anger to hurt another person.
Most premeditate murders use bombs, melee weapons, and firearms.
Most impulse murders are heads hitting the pavement or stairs in brawls, just so you know, or car smashing out of road rage.
Your entire post only contributed and enforced the fact that the root cause of murder is mental and sources from shit parenting or lack of parents, shit education, shit mental health system.

In fact, if you want a parenting discussion, there's not a demographic on this planet on any documented statistic which has high single parenthood and low murder/crime rates in sum. Not a single fucking one. Resolving single parenthood is just a start as it belongs in the category of large contributors to chaos.
>>
>>70982310
What? No. Concealed cary is so I can have a side arm on me and not cause agitation to the general public. I'm not going to try and smuggle a firearm into a school or courthouse or whatever.
>>
>>70982335
>blah blah
Common occurrence is a wife shooting her husband with his own gun because she knows where it is kept.

That flash of anger can last longer than you might think, it's not just that flash of anger you get when you stump your toe, it's the sudden release of all that suppressed anger one's experienced.
>>
>>70982310
It's so you don't cause a fucking commotion toting a gun around retard.
>>
>YFW you don't live in a shithole like BRITBONGISTAN
>>
>>70982410
But why would you bother carrying a weapon at all if you don't anticipate there ever being a threat when you least expect it?
>>
>>70980032
>not wanting to restrict the rights of subhuman animals and queers
It's like you're some savage from zambia
>>
>>70982426
Okay, but then why are you carrying a weapon in public at all?
>>
File: 613412.jpg (44 KB, 750x612)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>70982450
Believe it or not but letting citizens protect themselves against would-be criminals is a great crime deterrent.
>>
>>70982450
I would conceal carry in schools if it were legal, but it's not.
>>
>>70982434
>why would you take safety precautions sometimes when it isn't feasible (or legal) to stick to them all the time?
>>
>>70981088
Lel, is this shit real?
>>
>>70982434
>But why would you bother carrying a weapon at all if you don't anticipate there ever being a threat when you least expect it?
Piss poor argument. The legal risk of getting caught with a weapon in a restricted area far outways the physical risk of needing my firearm while I am in the area. HOWEVER, this is a non issue in every other situation where I am allowed to carry a firearm legally (basically every where else).
>>
>>70982474
But America has some of the largest homicide rates in the world, it's kind of like the nuclear arms race. If the criminal is going to have a gun then so should the homeowner, if the homeowner is going to have a gun then so will the criminal.

>>70982478
Schools aren't in the middle of the desert anon, it's not like there is some sort of invisible barrier around schools that means no one in a 50 mile radius carries a gun.
>>
>>70982510
But I'm not saying that if you go to a school, you should be packing heat. I mean if you're carrying a weapon and you've been alerted to a school shooting that's happening across the street, wouldn't that be time to make use of the 2nd amendment?
>>
Surgical masks, wear it everywhere. Also be a good citizen and spray those lenses black if you ever get a chance
>>
>>70982554
>>
>>70982521
>But America has some of the largest homicide rates in the world
The US homicide rate is nothing to be proud of, but you're retarded if you believe that. It's 5/100k last I checked, which is below the global average.

>>70982528
>wouldn't that be the time to play the hero?
No, that would be moronic. Do you feel obligated to go around fighting fires because you own a fire extinguisher?
>>
>>70982554
Very few criminals have guns in the UK though, the sentencing alone for possession of a firearm is greater than any crime a hoodlum might commit so they don't bother. The only criminals here that possess firearms are major organised crime syndicates that are too smart to be selling guns to every little shit that wants to nick a TV and potentially causing a trail back to themselves.
>>
Security outweighs privacy. It'll happen to America too.
>>
>>70982528
No thats retarded and not at all the purpose of the carrying a fire arm.
If you showed up to a school shooting armed, police are going to gun you down under the presumption you could be one of the active shooters.
I don't pack heat so that I can pretend I'm John Wayne and dish out vigilante justice, I do it to protect my life and the lives of those I care for. Do not pull out that gun unless you are ready to use it to extinguish life.
>>
>>70982586
So despite being armed, you wouldn't attempt saving those innocents?

Obviously that's fine. It's the police who made that their responsibility. But why the fuck would you continue to promote this narrative that guns are a reasonable thing to own lawfully when you also know that unless cornered, no law abiding citizen is ever going to use one?

It's all very well saying something like "if you outlaw guns, then only the outlaws will have guns" but that's just not taking into account the fact that it's simply not the responsibility of the citizen to confront outlaws.
>>
>>70979832
I am Dave! Yognaught and i have the balls!
>>
>>70982665
I am a euro cuck and I don't know if it's better to restrict guns or not but I see the benefits.
First of all, to protect yourself. There is no reason to be selfless to the point where you accept being killed by a criminal. I respect maself enough to shoot a person who tries to shoot me, or at least try. Protecting others is very noble, but protecting myself is a good enough argument for me.

There are also scenarios where you can protect yourself as well as others, in public places where it's legal to carry a firearm.
>>
>>70982622
No one asked you to carry a gun, but if you want to promote the idea that widespread gun usage is reasonable despite all the mass shootings, while also refusing to use your own weapon to protect anyone but yourself, then you're just being selfish. Gun owners are selfish.

The criminal is selfish because he obviously wants the gun so he can get what he wants and you're selfish because you only want a gun to protect yourself and not society at large. Guns are only benefiting the selfish in this regard.
>>
>>70982665
>So despite being armed, you wouldn't attempt saving those innocents?
It would depend on the situation. Rushing blindly into an active shooting would be suicidal. Cops have traing,body armor, backup, and medical supplies on hand. If I decide to pull some thrilling heroics it's just me with a 9mm and a cotton t-shirt vs an unknown number of shooters with unknown gear and guns. The cops have squads of armed and armored men to rely on.

>so y u support gun ownership
So people can defend THEMSELVES.
>>
>>70982665
>it's simply not the responsibility of the citizen to confront outlaws.
It is when the outlaws confront you. The police don't exist to stop crimes but to clean up after the fact, unless you invent precog. The only one who can stop crime is the ones at the fucking scene, therefore the responsibility shifts to those with immediate effect. Waiting for police doesn't do shit because the outlaws won't wait.
>>
>>70982707
But you're saying you want *anyone* to be allowed to own a gun because there's a million-in-one chance you might need it to protect yourself only.

Don't you see the very diminishing gains here? Wouldn't you feel at all guilty about the prospect that people died because you supported gun ownership that a nutter was able to take advantage of while also knowing you would never have helped them regardless of whether you were able to carry a gun or not?
>>
>>70981327
see
>>70981160
>>70981255
>>
>>70982707
>but protecting myself is a good enough argument for me.
Most gun owners killed by a gun wound, their wives shot them with their own gun or they killed themselves.

Imagine being so KEKED that you BUY the tool that kills you kek
>>
>>70982714
>it's selfish
Back to the fire extinguisher analogy. If a building was burning down would you take it upon yourself to rush in to rescue people even though you have no fire retardant gear or an oxygen mask?

>>70982771
If you oppose the prohibition of alcohol should you feel guilty every time someone gets killed in a alcohol fueled brawl?
>>
>>70982771
I don't know, I can't make a decision on this. That's why I only discuss it here and would never try to convince my representatives one way or the other.

When I was very young a burglar tried to break into my uncle's house. It was night and he probably expected him to sleep, when he saw my uncle who was a pretty average and unarmed guy he ran away, because he was unarmed aswell. I guess in the US this would have ended with gun violence.

I think overall I do lean more towards the European model, even if I see both sides, but that might also be simply because I grew up here.
>>
>>70982060
kek
>>
>>70982812
>Back to the fire extinguisher analogy.
It's not a very good analogy because someone else's fire extinguisher hasn't started the fire has it? You're saying that people should be allowed to own something dangerous because you know you as an individual won't use it for evil and that's all that should matter.

>If you oppose the prohibition of alcohol should you feel guilty every time someone gets killed in a alcohol fueled brawl?
Again, a very poor analogy. A gun has no other intended purpose but to kill something.
>>
>>70982554
>>70982564
this is statistical analysis based on factual data. such analysis is racist, misogynistic, and is against obvious very well known things such as the man-made climate change.
please get in the van, sir.
>>
File: taxe_2395740k.jpg (62 KB, 858x536)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>70982506
Yes. Brits love to cry about muh authoritarian Russians, muh totalitarian Chinese.
Brits are the most domesticated bootlickers around, and their government fetishes authoritarianism. 1984 was just them projecting to feel good about themselves as usual.
>>
>>70982823
Definitely, a burglary is scary whether you're the criminal or the victim and when a gun is involved a person loses all their humanity and reverts to their most savage instinct that people need to die so that you may live.

Initially a criminal or a homeowner might convince themselves their gun is just a deterrent, that if they wave a shooter around the other person will back down. But they will always panic, and that will always lead to death.
>>
>>70982871
A gun is like fire. It's not "bad" or "evil" or whatever by itself. It's how you use it. The only difference here is how direct it is. Actions have to be judged independently, and so do people.
>>70982935
>and that will always lead to death
It doesn't have to. If a person chooses to violate the sanctity of another's home, entering to steal and even harm, a quick death is a fine end for them.
>>
>>7098287
>yeah but guns kill people
The point is that this "it's selfish" line of argumentation makes no sense. You are arguing that gun owners have an obligation to risk their lives for others while other citizens are not subject to similar obligations despite having the means to save lives.

>a gun has no other intended purpose
Factually incorrect since guns designed specifically for target shooting are pretty common.
What purpose does an alcoholic beverage serve that a non alcoholic beverage doesn't?
>>
>>70982564
>>70982554
You know you've lost the argument when you start comparing your country to 3rd world communist shitholes whose largest export is illegal drugs.
>>
>>70982979
> It's how you use it.
Exactly, you're basically never going to use it because you're very unlikely to need it at all. Whereas someone who wants to shoot a load of girls because of their inceldom absolutely is going to use their gun.

> a quick death is a fine end for them.
You're missing the point, someone who originally might have only broken into someone's house to steal a toaster for whatever reason, when panicking might have become a murderer. In that anon's story, when he panicked after getting caught he just scarpered and everyone lived another day.
>>
>>70982981
> You are arguing that gun owners have an obligation to risk their lives for others
I am when they're making the argument that guns make society safer, when it clearly only makes it safer for selfish people.

>Target shooting
Oh yeah everyone needs to carry a gun in public for that don't they?

>What purpose does alcohol serve
Its flavour
>>
>>70983066
>they only make things safer for selfish people
You keep harping on this but do you really consider it "selfish" to not blindly run into danger? There was an officer at Columbine during the shooting. He didn't enter the school because he had no backup. Risking yourself for others is certainly admirable but it's also pretty stupid.

>they need to carry a gun for that don't they?
No, but that's not really relevant and you know it. The conversation is about firearms ownership because we both know that concealing a weapon is not difficult regardless of legality.

>flavor
Right, and guns make good paperweights.
>>
>>70983029
>you're basically never going to use it
This is part of the point. When a police officer for example, draws a gun, he isn't necessarily doing it to shoot you right away, but to convince you that further unexpected/negative actions from you will put a bullet in your head. A civilian can do the same, whether he's defending the Ferrari he just bought from being vandalized, or a shop from being burgled. He doesn't even need to show the gun. Just the thought that any of those boomers in the store you're about to rob is carrying a .44 under his jacket is likely to deter a lot of people. Weighing your options and making a smart decision is something both the burglar and the civilian who is carrying should do.

I don't see how the lack of guns will improve the situation with say the insane person in your example. He can just use a truck.

You're arguing this as if every person's extent of actions can only be worsened by firing weapons. This is not the case. If a man is hungry enough to steal, he can knock and if he looks poor enough I'll give him something to eat. If he's gonna break my window and put in danger both my family and property, I don't really see how guns can worsen the situation - unless you're going to outlaw muscles and anything at all that can be used to hurt people. It is the actions that lead to the use of guns that should be scrutinized.
>>
>>70983218
So it's victim blaming is it? You're forcing other people to *need* a gun because you merely *wanted* to buy a gun.

Other people's lives are needlessly at risk just because you like guns? Again, you're a selfish cunt.
>>
>>70983271
Your argument is all speculation. You have yet to provide any evidence that criminals arm themselves specifically to deal with armed citizens.
>>
>>70979562
can't you just wear a full-face hijab
>>
File: black-plain-burka.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>70979562
What if my religion requires me to use pic related in public, I can't take that off.

Also what stops thieves from doing the same What's the Queen gonna do about that?

Very bad police work, might as well go ahead replace all them human agents in the British police force with automated machinery.
>>
File: IMG_8481[1].jpg (46 KB, 728x547)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>70983227
> to not blindly run into danger?
But you're not blindly running into danger, you've indirectly created this danger that in turn you claim proves you need to have a gun for? It's kind of a chicken and egg question, you will claim you need a gun because of self-defense but legal gun ownership creates a need for that self-defense because inevitably the wrong people buy a gun legally.

I'm not really criticising anyone for not being a clint eastwood type and saving these people, but I am criticising people for either being so stupid or so uncaring that they will sacrafice other people's safety to feel safe themselves.

>No, but that's not really relevant and you know it
You brought it up retard!

>Right, and guns make good paperweights.
No but they are interesting marvels of engineering, the AK is a fascinating piece of machinery for example. I'm making your argument even better than you are. But if we move on from being a smart arse, when alcohol is sold, it's never with the expectation or the promotion that it's for violence unlike the culture around guns.

You don't see a bottle of vintage Merlot that's labeled "Drink this and then smack your wife about", whereas you absolutely do see the gun equivalent.
>>
>>70979562
The shocking thing is that San Fran of all places actually banned facial recognition at roughly the same time as this shit is happening in Bongistan.
>>
'ate freedum
'ate guns
'ate knives
,uv totalitarianism

Simple as
>>
>>70983327
The burden of proof isn't on me, pro-gun advocates claim they need guns to feel safe despite what they need safety from is people having guns.
Nice one deleting your post btw.
>>
>>70982665
>So despite being armed, you wouldn't attempt saving those innocents?
Yeah, I'm not risking my life to play hero, especially in the retarded situation you proposed.
>why the fuck would you continue to promote this narrative that guns are a reasonable thing to own lawfully when you also know that unless cornered, no law abiding citizen is ever going to use one?
I don't understand, you answered your own question. I want to have it when I need it, thats the point.

>It's all very well saying something like "if you outlaw guns, then only the outlaws will have guns" but that's just not taking into account the fact that it's simply not the responsibility of the citizen to confront outlaws.
Outlaws are going to confront you shit head. Thats when you use the firearm.
>>
>>70979562
imagine living in this literal police state shithole. if you're not getting stabbed or raped by a muslim you're getting fined by the police for existing
>>
>>70983029
>>70982871
>>70982714
>>70982528
>>70982434
>>70982450
>>70982113
For the eurocuck implying American gun owners never use their guns for good purposes:

There are many estimates for defensive gun use in the US and the numbers vary widely, but even if we bias the numbers as far in your direction as possible, those estimates are about three times the number of people killed by firearms each year. Bear in mind also that that number of firearm-related deaths includes suicides, which account for roughly 2/3 of all firearm deaths per year. However, if we take a broader view of all estimates the actual number of defensive gun use likely falls between 500k and 1M per year, which is also about the rate at which police report that criminal offenders were armed with a firearm in their reports, regardless of whether those firearms were used. So, to put this into perspective, firearms are used defensively more often than they are used to kill in the US at the absolute minimum according to raw police data, and the numbers more than likely support the claim that firearms are used more often in self defense than they are to commit crimes.

If you don't believe me look up the numbers. John Lott, Kleck and Gertz, NCVS, and others.
>>
>>70983472
Wasn't my post.

>the burden of proof isn't on me
You are claiming that criminals arm themselves to fight armed home owners. Prove it. Home invasions in the US rarely end violently.
>>
>>70982771
Do you feel guilty about all of the horrors of the world you indirectly contribute too? Fuck off.
>>
Any idiot cuck defending gun control watch this video. Until you do shut your dumb whore mouth.

https://youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk

It used to be the accepted standard that a man could defend himself with weapons. How far some have fallen.
>>
>>70982714
Single actor massacres are a symptom of a greater problem, and that problem is not guns (for the same problem causes mass stabbings and truck attacks). It's the fact that society is barely holding together and people slip through the cracks because everyone is too mentally exhausted and too out of shape to even try to do anything whenever they see a problem happening. It seems now that if you try to stop a deranged individual from doing something horrid, the cops will actually come down harder on you...they won't, but it seems that way, because the deranged have far less to lose than you do. Further compounding this issue is the infamy the press (and other entities) give the executors of such massacres.
>>
>>70983486
> especially in the retarded situation you proposed.
The "retarded" situation I proposed is the reality of gun proliferation, pal.
> I want to have it when I need it, thats the point.
The point is that you're never going to use it where as a nut job *wants* to use it, but he also has the same right to own a gun as you do.
>Outlaws are going to confront you shit head. Thats when you use the firearm.
I've had someone try to intimidate me while I was using an ATM before, but in the UK there was no way he was going to be able to get a gun so he was shit out of luck. If gun ownership was legal here, he could have stolen a gun or just bought one and then mugged me at gunpoint, at which point I'm shit out of luck being I didn't own a gun.
>>
>>70983511
But you're presumably claiming that without legal gun ownership, criminals will have guns anyway when that's not true anywhere in Europe.
>>
>>70983410
>inevitably the wrong people buy a gun legally
The wrong people will buy guns whether or not it's legal, to one degree or another. What's important is striking a balance between gun control and the prevailing gun culture against criminal culture, such that damage is minimised. Somewhere like Texas having very little gun control is a good thing because of the attitude the common people have towards guns and being safe with them, and as a result there is less gun crime than in other states. Conversely, suddenly removing all gun control in somewhere like California would likely have a terrible effect.

>>70983535
In countries where we drive on the left, we used to do so back when riding horses was the done thing. Having your good (right) arm facing the middle of the road meant that you'd more easily be able to defend yourself against riders coming the other way with your sword. I wonder why the USA chose instead to drive on the right even when they're a British colony?

>>70983599
>that's not true anywhere in Europe
uhh
>>
>>70982808
Much like single actor massacres, suicide and matricide are a sign of society breaking down. There's no community support structure when things fall apart for you (welfare is not an andequete support structure, because it doesn't know what you need and cant think of a solution for your unique issues) because you only talk to the people you want to talk to and they're all hundreds of miles away. Furthermore, marriage has be sabotaged by three things, no fault divorce, rent seeking parasites driving up the cost of child rearing so that one person's income isn't enough, and a chronic inability of individuals to select adequate partners and reject inadequate ones. That last one is a fundamental flaw within the human species; we're blinded by emotion and can't think ahead far enough. But until the automobile, that didn't matter, because everyone lived near to family and a community they had no choice but to be involved with, and they could tell you if something wasn't going to work and force you apart if need be. Now, there's nothing stopping you from letting someone lead you to ruin.

Despite this, to purposefully buy something to kill yourself is indeed pretty damn cucked. But it's ultimately your choices within your environment that lead to such situations, not having a gun or not.
>>
>>70983599
>when that's not true anywhere in Europe
lol, u 'avin a laff m8
>>
>>70983623
Again it comes back to this "outlaws will get their hands on guns anyway" and it completely ignores that most criminals in Europe don't want the heat associated with carrying a gun.

America is like fucking mad max in some ways but if you want to keep on acting like this is normal just to justify your gun, then there's not a lot anyone can do to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>70983623
I didnt know that was why they drove on the left. Thats neat.

Who knows why the us didnt, maybe it was established so late it just wasnt much of a consideration with firearms and the like. Maybe being right eye majority dominant it was better to have pedestrians in your good peripheral? Dunno.
>>
>>70983623
>balance

If you watch the video you can clearly see gun control changes nothing. you can even look at the reports Obama ordered that found gun control did nothing.

Any gun control is a dumb infringement and just ignoring the real problem in the US and elsewhere when it comes to crime. It has nothing to do with guns.
>>
>>70983653
>a chronic inability of individuals to select adequate partners and reject inadequate ones
that isnt how relationships work you virgin
>>
>>70983560
>The "retarded" situation I proposed is the reality of gun proliferation, pal.
Lol WTF are you even saying bro. Me not wanting to endanger myself in an active school shooting has nothing to do with "gun proliferation". Complete non-sequitor.
>The point is that you're never going to use it where as a nut job *wants* to use it, but he also has the same right to own a gun as you do.
Now you are telling me what my point is?
>I've had someone try to intimidate me while I was using an ATM before, but in the UK there was no way he was going to be able to get a gun so he was shit out of luck. If gun ownership was legal here, he could have stolen a gun or just bought one and then mugged me at gunpoint, at which point I'm shit out of luck being I didn't own a gun.
Nice anecdote. Really bringing some good insight to the conversation.
>>
>>70983672
Which is why I say it's about striking a balance to minimise damage. I bet the gangs will own guns for their own safety. It's safe to assume that the number of guns in circulation in a state with high gun control is more than there should be if they were all owned legally. So gun control should slowly be relaxed such that the civilian gun safety culture adapts to it over the generations.

>>70983689
Increasing gun control is useless in basically any common situation, but removing it too quickly would do harm before it did good.
>>
>>70980871
i would say australia but nah don't fucking think about it cunt we're already flooded with immigrants to the point to where primary and high schools are teaching children mandarin
>>
>>70983690
That's kinda what I'm saying. Relationships don't work like that, so people end up marrying people they don't realize they're going to hate.
People have to be able to put up with being around each other constantly in order for marriage to work.
>>
>>70983752
New Zealand is pretty ok in everywhere but Auckland. Clean air if nothing else.
>>
>>70983747
I dont agree but I dont care to argue your opinion. I also see nothing supporting it, but it seems as if you agree with the base point regardless.
>>
>>70983818
Well it's not like we have any significant data on gun control reduction anyhow.
>>
>>70979712
in 1984 they didn't give you a penalty or have officers on scene you would have just disappeared in the middle of the night

but

yes
>>
>>70979832
>oi! why you wearin a maskv a known terrorist organization? you got an explanation or a loisence?
>>
File: 1555725890279.png (35 KB, 326x301)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>70982181
lol
>>
> wear burka
> escape the botnet because fining you would be racist

Checkmate bongcucks
>>
>>70984367
>oi why you celebrating a terrorist by shooting off rockets on the 5th of november?
>>
>>70979562
only in the most cucked country in the world
>>
File: britcuck.gif (37 KB, 866x400)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
>>70979562
Luv me nanny state, 'ate guns, 'ate freedom, simple as
>>
File: LONDON.jpg (1020 KB, 2465x2285)
1020 KB
1020 KB JPG
>>70979562
Will they finally crack down the "asian" pedo gangs now as well?
>>
>>70982420
>i have no source and must make things up
Data doesn’t agree with you sweaty.
>>
File: 1472678192546.png (248 KB, 640x312)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>70982687
>tfw the YogPod is dead
>>
>>70979562
>be bong
>>
>>70982203
I honestly don't care about gun laws either way. I was answering why I'm not afraid of getting shot.
>>
>>70985400
Britfeel radio replaced it in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owAz7gSRUkw
>>
>>70981785
It's because capitalism is a scam
>>
File: D6kC6IAUwAAe3GY.jpg (200 KB, 1287x1800)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>70979562
Thank god brexit happening
>>
File: shithole.jpg (19 KB, 600x450)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
GET ONE OR GET FUKED MATE
>>
>>70979814
He wasn't actually fined for hiding his face he was fined for being rude to the police.

It's a pretty common tactic in the UK, they detain you and accuse you of shit, then wait for you to get defensive and agitated and then use that as grounds to arrest you or issue a fine.
>>
>>70981699
I call this the Chinese model since they really set the trend for it.
>>
>>70986406
Being rude is a crime?
>>
>>70986190
this
I dont want the anglo to spread their retarded ideas any further
>>
File: 1541653827627.webm (2.87 MB, 1280x310)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>
File: forgotretard.jpg (29 KB, 460x322)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>70979957
>>70980493
>>70980897
Holy fuck, how can Canada and Britain be so fucked? Why would you not have a simple constitution declaring immutable freedoms for its peoples?
>>
>>70985252
every single perpetrator should be shot

>>70986319
>2014 + 5
>actually watching TV

>>70979957
And here I thought British Common Law actually meant something. The US constitution is truly a bastion of hope for all.
>>
>>70980897
>just do whatever brah, as long as you can justify it as reasonable to *fart* free and democratic society.
Wow that is garbage.
I'm honestly glad for my God given rights.
The people who wrote the US constitution knew what they were doing. We seriously need to go 1776 instead of 1488
>>
>>70982113
Schools are gun free zones, retard. Every mass shooting happens in a gun free zone.
>>
>>70982310
Yes, except when doing so can place you in jail and except that expecting that many people have firearms prevents agression on it's own.
>>
>>70982521
>But America has some of the largest homicide rates in the world
America is 50 states with different laws, how about you pick some specific examples which also happen to be gun free states?
>>
>>70979562
Maybe it's for the better this shitty place leaves the EU.
>>
File: tenor.gif (170 KB, 360x346)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>Mutts ITT think their constitution means anything when their government is wiping it's arse with it every day.
Tell me how MKUltra was allowed by the based constitution.
>>
File: ctos.jpg (7 KB, 371x371)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>70983507
>murder a person in "self-defence"
>it doesn't go in the gun murder stats
hmmm
>>
>>70981255
Dumb reason who steels a 30 car radio or a shit wheel. Petrol maybe, the oyher crap is a joke too.
>>
>>70982665
>So despite being armed, you wouldn't attempt saving those innocents?
You think I can just rush into a place with a gun looking for the shooter?
Life isn't a fucking movie lmao
>>
>>70987115
>self defense is murder
get a load of this guy
>>
Subject reversal
>follow bobbies with camera all day
>Bobbie hides his face
>issue 90 fish and chips fine
The absolute state of britbongs in 2019.
>>
>>70987325
At this point, every murder could be seen as self-defense.
>>
>>70981587
the thing about furries is that even if you ingore them, they DONT igore you.
punch nazis, leftists, libertarians, and centrists, radical apolitical death squads now.
>>
>>70981979
old bad, new good
>>
>>70982665
>unless cornered
....
this doesnt dignify a proper reply
>>
>>70987523
we're all equal here, there's no need to go around literally chanting death threats you abosolute retard
>>
>>70979562
Gotta love how the scumbags who love bbc shoved a camera up his face as punishment.
>>
>>70982808
whats wrong with having an exit strategy on this hell of a world?
>>
>>70987115
>self-defensive gun use only results in murder
Even if we just go by police reports, in many cases there aren't even injuries, and there are many cases that go unreported where the sight of a firearm was enough to deter a would-be criminal.
>>
>>70983066
yeah we should also prohibit carrying fishing hooks or cricket bats, they might hurt somebody with it
>>
>>70983410
>never with the expectation or the promotion that it's for violence
absinthe, everclear, or literally any hipster trash beer
>>
>>70983447
"banned"
i.e. the private sector does it for us, so we dont have to
>>
>>70979562
>Britain
It was shit, it is shit, it will always be shit.
>>
>>70981046
>obviously the only reason the 2nd amendment was ever a thing was so that citizens can form militias to any invaders.
Not only.
The 2nd also serves the vital role of protecting the 1st and that means defence against the govt. itself.
Makes sense that the powers that be would want to destroy this because then their power is 100% uncheckable.
Venezuela banned private ownership 20 years ago and now look at that shithole. Nazis prohibited the Jews from packing, and surprise surprise guess what happened next.
The private guns are there to remind every politician that they'd better be careful they don't go too far, don't get too greedy, don't become tyrannical because then any Tom, Dick and Harry out there can have a much easier go at them much than otherwise.
>>
>>70982435
saying others are subhuman is usually what subhumans say so enjoy your limited speech
>>
>>70987644
cope
>>
>>70979949
LMAO your ignorance is hilarious
t. Russian
>>
>>70980850
Drop the wheel, vileblood cuck.
>>
>>70982188
Ah yes the polite uk police force

https://youtu.be/pkwEuL-4PSQ

DON'T RESIST US!!!!!
hahahhbabba
>>
>>70979861
based Artour poster
>>
>>70986319
I received more than 5 mails saying they ll come to my place to check if I have a tv.... still waiting tho
f-ing britbong keep barking but never actually do anything :D
>>
>>70982506
yeah, all of Europe is essentially a real life 1984
>>
>>70986709
Western Canuk here.
Simple, people voted liberal and the place has been in shambles.
That being said, even lib voters are starting to hate our substitute drama teacher PM and the NDP is a fucking meme nationally so there's a good shot we're getting stuck with conservatives again.
>>
>>70988741
No? Only the UK.

Off continent, the USA does have unrestricted online surveillance too.
>>
>>70987091
It was the 60s, everyone was taking LSD so taking more of it just seemed ok.
>>
>>70988788
No where's going to be good really outside of places that can't afford to spy on you but then you're living in a third world hut.
>>
>>70984352
In 1984 the totalitarian state was already well established.
UK is merely in the process of turning into one, and the purpose of the fine and news articles is to make people aware that not looking into the cameras is wrongthink.
The 90-bong fine is laughable, but it serves to send a message.
>>
>>70979929
>laws put some control on the police
A meaningless amount of control. What self-respecting oppressive government would castrate its executive force like that?
>>
>>70988841
Does it all stem down to a lack of national/cultural pride?
>>
>>70988156
If that's what you wanna call it, cuck
>>
>>70981255
how tf am I supposed to replace my broken ass bike wheel when I am not allowed to carry one from the store to my home?
>>
>>70986435
Britain has some of the most loose regulations on how you are allowed to behave.

Fucking fascistic hellhole.
>>
>>70979949
>muzzies are the bad guys who invaded first
Not according to the history of Russia.
>>
>>70988804
what about iceland?
>>
>>70989014
yeah, muslim khan help fight off papist scum like the teutonic knights
>>
>>70979929
>if the law is random
It's not a matter of if. This is cringy, but literally wake up sheep. This isn't the 1800 anymore, there's random law and regulations every fucking where. You just weren't paying attention.

>>70979930
London mayor is called Sadiq khan. There is no hope. The British still defend the nhs out of utilitarian notions. Your death is for the better, thanks to the internet all the good brits (all dead now) are preserved forever.
>>
>>70989014
>Muhammad personally goes on over 50 war campaigns of first aggression and occupation, the only documented conqueror Prophet in history, to spread his invented religion, and Mongols pick up while invading Slav territories and enslaving them, while also spreading the Black Plague via catapulting diseased corpses during sieges with Crimea being a well documented example
>not according to the history of Russia
I'm gonna slice your Muslim cock and feed it to the pigs mate.
>>
This is what what Britain gets for bringing in tons of non whites into the country from Africa, India, Pakistan and the like

France will go the same route. Getting blacked by the millions
>>
>>70979929
I think the goal is to have everyone breaking some sort of law at all times, so the powers that be can abduct anyone they want on a whim using the crime as cause
>>
>>70979832
>>70979832
I fucking wish, people will still think you are a retard



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.