[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1544690341171.jpg (81 KB, 660x768)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I'm going to court tomorrow after getting caught stealing and misusing company resources. Wish me luck /g/ frens.

> Be me
> Get lead software engineer position
> Have full server access and control over git with no real oversight
> Assign one team at a time to work on modules that aren't licensed to the company
> Sell those modules privately and keep all the cash
> Use company funds to buy new computers and office furniture which went to my house

It's been fun boyos. I hope the money I have saved will be enough to keep me outta jail.
>>
AFFECT

Also, you're fucked. Good luck with your case
>>
nice larp retard
if you wanted to have any kind of defence in court to even lower your sentence or reduce your fine, you would shut the fuck up and talk to your lawyer, not be seeking attention on our basket weaving forum
>lead software engineer
>"frens"
>forkknife memes
man at least i can admit to others i dont have a job, now fuck off larping zoomer
>>
>>70175264
I will wish you a rape free and peaceful time in jail, but not a wrongful judgement or acquittal.
>>
>>70175264
Hope you rot, criminal scum.
>>
>>70175574
white collar crime isn't even bad you commie

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.