[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dghAY8I.png (842 KB, 778x2993)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
Ex celebrity Soulja Boy was promoting his bootleg console full of illegal roms of games from Nintendo , PlayStation and Snk. As you might think it was just a cheap chick bootleg which normally goes for 30-40$. When Shopify realized what he was doing they blocked his account. He is now accusing Shopify of being racist and threatens with legal action.
>>
>>68819197
kek
>>
Blacks have made the Internet immeasurably worse
>>
Did he really think he could get away with this?
>>
>>68819197
Niggers am I right
>>
>>68819197
>ex celebrity soulja boy was promoting his bootleg console
Wait, what?
>>
>>68819263
You can get him out of the ghetto but you can take out the ghetto out of him
>>
>>68819197
this washed away loser is literally just an Alibaba reseller, you can find any of his bootleg shit on there
>>
>>68819263
100 100 ok laughing with tears af
>>
>>68819278
https://youtu.be/g6FfJmyMVO0 this nigga had also bootleg accessories like Soulja Pods
>>
>>
>>68819197
Bless this nigger.
>>
This guy is literally crating Nigtendo.
>>
File: 1447638393288.jpg (15 KB, 270x200)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
https://soundcloud.com/quinn-fossing/moon-man-crank-dat
>>
By Xiomi
>>
At least most companies who make emulator consoles have the sense not to ship them with ROMs, except the ones that ship direct from China.
>>
>>68819364
>chinks copying other chinks
>>
>>68819444
So far saddest attempt of a has been to become relevant once more
>>
This one enterprisin lil nigga, gotta give him props

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.