How do you buy condoms? Do you just go to a store and buy them there? What if the cashier laughs at me?
You buy them online, duh
>buyThey start passing them out at penis inspection day when they see the indicator between your balls and dick go from virgin incel to sex haver.
>>71077953Lots of stores have self-checkouts nowadays. I bet you can find one near you.
>>71077953So glad I'm an incel and this was never my issue
>>71077953just go in and grab the kind you want, fren, they dont care, plus you can go to drug stores that have auto-checkout that should save you the non-existent embarrassment which you're afraid of
>>71077953u dont need them just ask ur girlfriend to take the pillu have a girlfriend right?
>>71077953The ones at the store are too small for my thick veiny dick. I actually have to order them at a pharmacy. Just thought to let you know.
You need to show the cashier your sex license.
Why would you use a condom? That's so stupid. Don't wast your time with that and yolo
>>71077953Me & gf stopped using condoms a while ago, I nut inside her when she’s period but other I pull out n roll the dice
>>71078016My god, are you gonna have a shitty life.
I like buying rubbers because it shows the cashier I am getting laid.
Go to any medical store, they usually keep condoms on display. Just point at the condom you want, that's what I do.
>>71078011>tfw cashier penis inspection to make sure I'm not buying oversized condoms
Half the posts on this board make more sense when i realize these are the people I’m talking to. Just do it. The cashiers don’t think twice about this because they see this every day. I’m convinced the same people calling each others virgins on this website and saying post body are the people posting in this thread.
>>71078058I have a friend who is a cashier and she and her coworkers are keeping a log for customers with small and large dicks.
>>71078066That’s why everytime you go you get wildly different kinds to trick them so BIG CONDOM can’t steal your cock data.
>>71078089Or just buy one large and one small and clarify that the small one is for a friend
>>71078103I know you’re joking but I don’t even think they make small condoms just normal and large. I’m 7.5 inches and I just get whatever Trojan or durex shit they have that’s cheapest. some girl who invited me to stay at her apartment for a weekend bought me magnums for some reason and while they worked they were a little loose circumference wise. Pretty sure most condoms don’t change at all in length.
just order online you retard
>>71078151The different sizes are for girth, not for length. I really can't wear the normal ones they have at the store (labeled XXL). Those gave me a blood red ring around my dick and lots of broken veins, can't recomment using condoms that are too small. The company I get mine from make the really small ones as well btw so yeah the condoms at the store are all normal
>>71077953How can you have sex if you're even afraid to buy condoms?
>>71078185>broken cock veins
>>71078200Like purple and everything so really uncomfortable
>>71077967>Need condoms to have sex>Need sex to lose virginity>Need to lose virginity to get condomsThe torture just never ends
>>71078193And now you know why the dating world is so fucked
>>71078210>>71078185I think circumference wise I’m 5.5 inches maybe 5 not sure where that fits. Where are you at that you need to get wider condoms? I’d probably trade an inch of length for an inch of girth because a lot of the people I have sex with will like the length visually but complain when it hits their cervix during sex. Certain positions are no go with some people.
someone post the webm
>>71078308strange, not the guy you're replying to but I'm about 5.5 girth and always found your average durex to be really uncomfortably tight. They won't 'break my dick veins' but certainly distracting and somewhat painful. I get skyn large now, actually a game changer desu.
>I NEED SOME MONSTER CONDOMS FOR MY MAGNUM DONG
>>71077953It's always so embarrassing buying condoms. Even though the cahsier doesn't care it's still awkward, especially if they are a woman.
>>71077953Amazon. You're welcome
>>71078486This episode was hilarious.
>>71077953You but a big pack off Amazon retard.
>>71077963And have the feds laughing "hey hey Mark check this out - this incel really thinks he's gonna get some!!!"?
>>71078214>Need condoms to have sexkek, wont make it
bloody benchods you'll never get bobs and vagene being so coward
I had unprotected sex once (1) and caught balanitis. It's horrible. Just buy some condoms from the pharmacy.
>>71078588lmao based pajeet chad
>>71078776Yeah I have probably had a sex addiction most of my left I think it was a bad coping mechanism I picked up when I was younger because I was unhappy a lot wouldn’t reccomend it
>>71078308I have 14cm (5,5 inches) and I need to get them from that company
>>71078533with that mentality you should really start considering suicide
>>71077953bro, first things first you gotta know which ones fit. buy different sized ones on online or self checkout stores, try them on to really know your size.
>>71077953You're fucking, why would they laugh. Btw, they have never laughed at me, ever. They genuinely dont care
>>71077953Honestly, why would you being sexually active be a laughable matter? Pick the hottest cashier when you check out
How do I stop being so scared of sex?I have crippling anxiety so I'm basically a volcel because I'm just so scared of it.Even if condoms are 99% effective, there's still a 1% chance your life is fucking ruined. >don't worry bro, condoms are 99% effectiveOk, would you eat a cookie that had a 1% chance of killing you? To me, the pleasure you gain from sex just isn't worth the potential consequences. Still, I just wanna be a normal person like everyone else
>>71079737>the pleasure you gain from sex just isn't worth the potential consequencesSex is actually overrated. Just get a HJ or BJ instead
I grab the box of condoms, walk to the cashier and slam that fucker on the counter. Its really too fucking easy.
>>71077953>cashieruse the self-serve checkout, retard.Better yet, stop being a faggot.
>>71079757Let me guess, you've only fucked hookers.
>>71077953yeah basically. nobody will care
>>71079737If applied correctly and not used like a retard its more than 99%. The reason condoms and birth control are listed as being less effective is because people don't use them properly. I.e. if you have a piercing then condom is more likely to rip. If there is an IUD maybe condom could rip. Women forget to take birth control for a day. Etc.Just make sure it doesn't rip (and you would know if it did) and ur good bro.
>>71077953you must go to the store cause they'll give you the sex haver club membership card
>>71077953buy them online.
>>71079771you don't even try one on first to see if it fits ?
>>71080056I made a quick 5 minute paint comic to show /fit/ my method
>>71077953The cashier doesn't care. I assure you there's also women buying stuff like tampons, sanitary pads, lube, pregnancy tests etc and yes condoms. Also dog shit bags, cat litter, diapers for babies, peeing protectors (like a sanitary pad, but for pee for the women who struggle to contain pee because of for example giving birth or old age) for adults etc. People buy tons of private embarrasing shit. The cashier does not care. Just go through stonefaced as normal and do NOT try to lighten the mood with commenting about hehehe condoms hehehhee for the love of god. Or use the self-checkout. But if women can go through the cashier buying "I pee my pants if I sneeze" sanitary products, you can go through buying "I'm preparing to have sex" products
>>71080085How did you get these pictures of me?
>>71077953Why would a cashier laugh at you for getting laid?
>>71080056I tried to once, and now I'm on the Register.
>>71080200Based sex offender
I only buy the 2 packs from gas stations so I can directly look the cashier in the eye and let them assume my next pit stop is to fuck
>>71077953What's a condom?
>embarrassed, just buy them from the neckbeardiest male cashier. >chadly and actually hot/hung, go with the cutest cashier. >chad and evil, buy from the neckbeard cashier, while your gf is with you Simple as
Just buy them online. They come in a plain package.While you're at it, buy one of those.And thank me later.
>>71077991Pill destroys female sex drive though right
I once bought a huge ass salami with a pack of condoms to do a bit irl tomfoolery and the cashier didnt even notice so just dont make a huge deal about it
I can't feel shit with condomI get soft when putting it on. Is it because I'm circumsized or did I kill my dick with excessive falling
>>71079737Kids aren't a death sentence they're actually quite cool, don't have sex with anyone you barely knowt. Has kids
>>71081085I'm uncut and condoms do suck. Put a bit of lube in the condom. Improves it by 100% I found
>>71077953You are overthinking this. Yes, you just go to a store and buy them.>>71078011kek, I wish I had anything creative right now