[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7679655690_ee70386883_b.jpg (409 KB, 683x1024)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
What is the physical routine to train for war?
>>
>>69058263
whatever the military is doing I guess
>>
cardio, cardio, cardio
>>
>>69058263
Marching and calisthenics.
Aim to be fast as a greyhound, tough like leather, and hard like steel
>>
>>69058263
Ruck. Heavy long and fast. Both in the military and as illegal combatant/looter/draft dodger you want to carry a lot of stuff on yourself at all times.
>>
>>69058499
What bag size should I get, for training and utility?
>>
>>69058430
It's "as swift as a greyhound" and "as tough as leather"
>>
>>69058532
A large one. Military surplus can be cheap and good. Especially older stuff. You know they are specced to handle 100 lbs. I use a Commie block military backpack.

You can also splurge and get a metal frame civilian one. There are military replicas but if they are affordable, you're paying for made in China quality.

For training you can use the same ruck and learn how to pack stuff in it properly or get a rucking backpack with weights and shit if you want to look normie while rucking away in the city.
>>
>>69058263
Tactical Barbell
>>
>>69058397
>>69058430
>>69058499
>>69058559
Not anymore. All armies changed their PFTs when it became clear the future is close combat in an urban environment.

Currently, they are all doing explosive strength shit.
>>
>>69058765
They are having a cardio twink issue because all of the old tests favor that profile. The new ones also do to some extent.

Heavy rucking is not jogging and calisthenics.
>>
>>69058263
trigger pulls till failure

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.