[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The proportions are awful.
His delts and traps are just way too large.
You rarely see bodybuilders where their bicep-tricep complex is dwarfed by their delts like that, and strangely, his fans actually admire it, and compliment him on it, calling them "deathstar delts," and ask how to get them.
And his traps look enormous, even for someone who blasted boatloads of gear.
Meanwhile he has no pecs, his ab genetics are awful...
I can't imagine ruining your endocrine system for life just to look like that.
>>
>>69057451
he looks better than me
>>
>>69057451
the juxtaposition between nerd neck and roider traps is so disgusting. Andrew Tate is the same way
>>
>>69057451
>boatloads of gear
It is truly a gear physique.
Not just the mass, but because the most well-developed muscle groups are the ones with greatest density of androgen receptors.
He obviously doesn't know much about training and nutrition, only drugs.
>>
>>69057451
that face tho
>top cringe
>>
>>69057451
Post body then bro

Dont give a fuck if he has a good physique or not, /fit has too many faggots judging and not lifting
>>
>>69057863
Hope he sees this
>>
>>69057451
>does Derek have an awful physique?
yes
>no flow
>tiny pecs and huge delts
>bad abs
>legs 404
>>
>>69057451
he does look better then me but imo
>delts and traps too big
>chest too small
>small legs
>>
>>69057451
He's definitely not show material but still 99th percentile physiques in the world. Just wish he didn't troon out for it.
>>
>>69057854
>THHHBBBBBTTT
>>
File: geneticsss.jpg (65 KB, 1069x545)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>69057451
Yes, it's called genetics.
>>
>be fat fuck corge yuppie majoring in business(throwaway major for cokeheads)
>get job as bounce
>get knocked out, brain swells up like a melon and utterly btfo, lose job as bouncer obviously
>turn to roids in shame
>inject enough roids to compare to ifbb pros
>end up a 29 year old with the hair and skin of a 40 year old and a shitty roid physique
>Make a living peddling roid support products and pretending to be a chemist to impressionable teenagers that don’t know what it means to be a man

>roiding for this
>>
>>69057451
Fuck me he really is hideous isn't he.
>>
>>69057456
>he looks better than me
>>69058069
>He's definitely not show material but still 99th percentile physiques in the world. Just wish he didn't troon out for it.
>>69058117
>Fuck me he really is hideous isn't he.
He looks like an albino, hairless gorilla.
This is what happens when you blast tons of gear, eat like crap, and train like a moron.
>>
File: angles.jpg (69 KB, 1341x635)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>69058097
>Yes, it's called genetics.
This. Derek was a mega guru expert roider who tried to get as big as possible during his "i want to be a mass monster pro bodybuilder" phase that a lot of roiders go through, and gets mogged by a BBC standing relexed. Now he copes as a TRT health guru.
>>
>>69058165
Did he actually try lifts other than ones hitting his shoulders during his cycles? His back and leg development is quite shit. He has leanness purely due to roids but I figure actual natties dwarf his legs / back. That's an atrociously bad result from how much gear he was using for long periods of time.
>>
>>69058213
>Did he actually try lifts other than ones hitting his shoulders during his cycles? His back and leg development is quite shit. He has leanness purely due to roids but I figure actual natties dwarf his legs / back. That's an atrociously bad result from how much gear he was using for long periods of time.
He literally made a video saying the bench press is bad for building your pecs.
Explains a lot about why he looks more like Harambe than Frank Zane, despite blasting more gear than either of them.
>>
>>69058165
>health guru
The funny thing is, this guy ran some of the most dangerous BB drugs, including Tren and DNP, and thinks he's healthy because
>muh bloodwork
>>
Imo derek would really benefit from neck training
And forearms
And more pecs
>>
>>69057451
lol at these fat dyels sitting around criticizing someone's "ab genetics" like you can even see your micropenis under your gut flab.
Let's see your ab genetics, faggot.
>>
>>69058165
I hate derek but ronnie has like 100 lbs on him in this picture and probably 10+ years of training on him. You’re retarded
>>
File: bostin2.jpg (90 KB, 910x700)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>69058329
That's not ronnie. Just some random black bodybuilder who didn't go too far in the sport due to shitty quads.
By the way, did you know Derek bulked up to 270 lbs in his quest to become a mass monster pro bodybuilder?
By the way, the reason Ronnie and other pro bodybuilders have so much more muscle mass than Derek is due to genetics. Derek would never achieve the muscle mass of a pro bodybuilder no matter how much steroids, food or training time. Never ever, ever. Comprendes?
>>
>>69057451
even if he fixed all that with more chinese mystery chemicals he still has a retarded prey animal face that always looks like he's about to cry
>>
>>69058390
I actually had no idea derek reached 270. Thats wild you can look so bad and be so weak despite cresting 250 under 6’. Feeling more blessed everyday by my insertions and waist size
>>
>>69057451
Derek doesn't know shit about training, he even admitted this himself (that he lacks knowledge regarding training) so of course his body is unbalanced as fuck, it's a body build by roids from early on.
>>
>>69057456
he looks better than 99% of this board and there is 100% chance OP is some fat fuck who won't post body to prove me wrong.
>>
>>69058024
I understand contextually what you mean by flow, but can you describe what you mean as if I were a baby and you were a poet
>>
>>69058390
>Derek would never achieve the muscle mass of a pro bodybuilder no matter how much steroids, food or training time. Never ever, ever. Comprendes?
and neither will (You)
Comprendes?
>>
>>69058496
>Feeling more blessed everyday by my insertions and waist size
and your still dyel pos
>>
>>69058500
training is the easy part though right? As opposed to microdosing your steroids and insulin or whatever and being tedious about all that
>>
Piss off Derek, you are no better than femoids spending 45 minutes taking and editing a bunch of photos, picking the one she thinks she looks the best in, and posting it with a caption about being ugly to get easy free compliments from retarded males and other women. Neck yourself
>>
File: What a waste.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>69058097
>genetics
Man, what a cope. It's called "just taking every steroid anonymous retards on bodybuilding.com tell you to take".

>>69058105
He did not start out fat, he was actually a really normal looking skinny kid. He only blew up because, on the advice of those same anonymous retards on bodybuilding.com, he started bulking. In one video he explained that he'd eat a 2000 calorie meal and wash it down with a 1300 calorie mass gainer shake.

Really, he'd be fine if he did the normal thing and started a good lifting routine with a small calorie surplus. Like a normal person would, not some looksmaxxing gymcel who thinks PUA and pharmaceutics are a shortcut to developing social skills.
>>
>>69057451
No. His physique is good.
His face looks awful in this picture though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.