[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: small-traps.png (338 KB, 436x692)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
Daily reminder to work your traps
small traps = retarded looking physique
it also shows that you do nothing but machines and never lifted anything heavy in your life
>>
>>69054496
I'd cum on him.
>>
i got big traps from using calf raise machine for shrugs. i don't deadlift.
>>
>>69054496
as always OP is a dyel faggot who knows nothing. Try flaring your lats, then see how your traps look
>>
>>69054541
>>
>>69054496
you fucking stupid inbred retard. i seriously hope you are 16 yo and just failed biology classes because you are so fucking stupid i refuse to believe it's possible to be like this as an adult. have you never posed infront of the mirror?
>>
>>69054805
The dude in the pic does have small traps independently from the pose. There is no way he could train such delts without training only in isolation machines. Traps work as shoulder stabilizators and take a loat of load when you actually lift.

I would add that with such traps he will instantly injure his shoulders ih he trie to overhead press his 1 rm
>>
>>69054496
How aboout no
>>
File: 1658520281184.png (176 KB, 470x504)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>69056661
>coping so hard not to do shrugs he thinks steeve reeves didn't have traps
>>
>>69056976
Reeves intentionally didn't train traps. He thought big traps made the shoulders look narrower

Any trap development he had he got from training other muscles
>>
>>69054496
That has to be a shop, right?
>>
>>69057095
He literally created reeves deadlifts anon...
Just because someone doesn't want to get their upper traps big doesn't mean they don't train their traps
>>
>>69057167
I own both of Reeves' books, I know how he trained

His deadlifts he recommended to try and stretch out the shoulder girdle to increase width, they weren't a mainstay in his training program

I don't know what to tell you, he never did shrugs
>>
>>69057218
That's fine anon, my argument is that people need to stop talking about traps as if they're only the upper portion. If you neglect the mid/lower trap you will have a hollow back. I would argue that they are more important than lats for an aesthetic back
>>
>>69054496
Try flaring your lats if you have them and see where your traps go
>>
>>69057218
Also I would just like to add that inserts have way more to do with upper traps aesthetics anyways. The problem is that high inserts, like zyzz, look absolutely retarded. Low insert looks good as long as it's not bodybuilding tier
>>
>>69057290
I tried doing this. My traps still show because I have big traps
>don't even bodybuild
>have 1.7 shoulder:hip ratio anyway
>steve reeves can fuck off
>>
>>69054496
You'd have to go well out of your way to actually lift and still be a traplet
Like are you not pressing, not deadlifting, and doing no back work whatsoever?
>>
this guy will always look goofy as fuck because he's probably 5'3 and his head is the same width as his waist
doesn't matter if he has traps or not, there's no escaping the manlet curse

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.