[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Be me
>Eat at maintenance calories and maintain weight for 4 months
>Increase protein intake
>Lower energy macro
>Same calories
>Lose 1lb per week for the last 6 weeks and get shredded with no extra effort.

Mfw I realised cico is bullshit.
>>
>>69054222
cico not bullshit.
Eating a higher % of protein makes you lose fat, that's a well-known fact. It's especially useful when cutting because you can maintain muscle.
>>
>>69054222
>>69054645
Nobody ever said all macros are the same
>>
>>69054645
It’s a well known fact that cico is bullshit.
>>
>>69054651
All macros are the same. There. I just said it
>>
>>69054222
>Increase protein intake
>Lower energy macro
>Same calories

so you lowered your calories IN and then started losing weight....are you retarded how doesnt CICO work then
>>
>>69054222
Lock it. Lock it now. This is the friendliest message I'm going to send, while I look for ways to get OP banned from 4chan for gross social misconduct. I imagine that "be me" might be enough to get that IP tagged as a traitor, who knows how many communities across however many boards that person just bothered across all of 4chan
>>
>>69054938
wat
>>
>>69054938
Hello fellow ni/g/ger
>>
>>69054645
>calorie in calorie out
>no, not THAT calorie
>>
>>69055031
You will lose weight if you eat less calories than you burn. Idk why the fuck you would argue with that. Protein is just more conducive to gaining muscle rather than body fat.
>>
>>69054222
>protein requires more energy to digest
>you increased calories out without knowing it
Cool, cico is real
>>
>>69054645
shut the fuck up, please.
>>
>>69055194
Stop eating food please
>>
>>69055213
check your fatphobia at the door or don’t reply to me. it costs nothing to be nice. weight isn’t a measure of health. and even if it was, it’s none of your business.
>>
>>69055266
lmao I'm sorry, my fat friend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.