[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1668752512448433.png (1.09 MB, 760x1200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Any country where wheat, rye, corn, basedbeans, (really any cereal or grain) and even coffee and chocolate are grown or stored is affected. Zearalenone (ZEA) fungus forms when any of these items gets wet, usually in the field before harvesting, and produces a mycotoxin that behaves as an estrogen and causes reproductive harm. Nothing can be done about it because contamination happens before harvest in the open environment.

Legal limits for this mycotoxin in food supply:
>Russia 1000mcg/kg
>EU 20-350mcg/kg
>US no limit

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3968378/

"The maximum tolerated levels of ZEA for human consumption have been established as 20 μg/kg in food intended for babies and infants, 50 μg/kg in maize-based snacks and breakfast cereals, and 200 μg/kg in unprocessed maize and certain maize products [14]. However, there are reliable case reports of early puberty in girls chronically exposed to ZEA in various regions of the world"
>>
File: 983.png (109 KB, 340x444)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>
>>69053160
btw it's everywhere and in everything already beyond safe limits. Was present in 32% of EU food samples in 2013 study
>>
>>69053160
Holy shit, is this whats up with kids these days?
>>
Good post, that's fucked up
>US no limit
Not saying EU is good but it always amuses me how loose the food regulations are in America.
>>
>>69053160
I don't eat any of that shit anyway
>>
>>69054424
What do you eat then
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>69054262
No wonder girls' tits keep growing earlier and bigger.
>>
>>69054440
Liver and eggs
>>
xenoestrogens are a left wing cope to excuse fatties

it's still CICO

go2gym
>>
>>69054483
Doesn't it get tiresome? How do you get enough calories?
>>
>>69054547
>Doesn't it get tiresome
Nah. All it needs is salt and maybe some other spice if you want to switch it up. Your palate develops as you eat different foods. Things that taste bland before you eat them a lot change their taste when you eat enough of them for your brain to build up a profile of what nutrients they provide. You can get enough calories just by eating more. I also throw in some beef every once in a while. 2lbs of meat contains about as many calories as people need in a day. If I cheat, I'll eat fruit.
>>
>>69054546
The fact xenoestrogens are polluting our food supplies and that getting fat is a personal failure are not mutually exclusive.
>left wing
terrible bait but 1/5 for making me reply
>>
>>69054584
post your meal plan right now. As in what you eat on a typical day. Quantities etc.
>>
>>69054391
It always amuses me how you let the Jews win and completely hijack the world.
>>
>>69054584
Pretty cool. I prefer eating carb heavy since it's the diet I grew up with, my country is heavy on porridge, bread etc. I might give liver a shot at some point, see how it tastes like
>>
File: 6c8a13b471101898.jpg (143 KB, 1403x1403)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>69054643
Pretty ironic coming from an American
>>
>>69054622
I don't really have a meal plan. I just eat whatever I feel like within those categories as of right now. I will be starting the 36 egg a day thing soon (for the meme). Very excited for it. Will be eating:

36 eggs, 3 oz beef liver, 8 oz oysters, 2 Oranges (Vitamin C if desired), Magnesium Supplement, Boron Supplement, Iodized Salt, Sodium Chloride (Table Salt)

I autistically went through everything that you need in order to meet every nutritional requirement. You can get every single bit of it in the proper amounts by eating that exact amount. You can increase or decrease calories by eating more or less eggs.

Calories - 2884
Fat - 187.5g
Carbs - 25.87g
Protein - 259.43g

Add the 2 oranges if you want to eat them for Vitamin C. Don't if you're not concerned about it.
>>
>>69054663
Your continent had soooooo many chances and every time you guys flubbed it up.
>>
>>69053160
No more carbs for me
Gonna miss coffee
>>
>>69054678
Fuck the continent. I have no allegiance to the EU, only my country, which despite its faults I care for greatly. But food regulations are one thing that the EU area absolutely mogs the US in. I sometimes watch this one dude on YT who buys questionable premade food and eats them, beef products have 20% water, smashed up bits of meat clued together with "meat glue", food is filled with additives and artificial flavoring, all around disgusting shit. A lot of it wouldn't even be legal to import here.
>>
>>69054674
how long have you eaten this way?
>>
>>69054738
OP here. The US regulations are absolutely fucking insane, as in non-existent. Anyone who wants a case study of how the US handles clear and present danger in pollution/contamination should watch Todd Haynes' 2019 movie Dark Waters, which tells the story of how Dupont knowingly poisoned Ohio (and by the proliferation of its products, most of the world) with Teflon and its byproducts, despite having conducted its own studies for decades showing its fatality to humans / how it causes birth defects and all manners of cancers / how it NEVER leaves the human body and NEVER breaks down in the environment. In short, they buried these studies since the 70s, and when a crusading lawyer managed to fit the pieces together and file a class action lawsuit, Dupont effectively paid off an specialized EPA council to declare that the "safe" limit of these "forever chemicals" in our water was something like 150x the amount that Dupont itself had declared unsafe decades ago, effectively shielding itself against the lawsuit. Nonetheless, the lawyer won the lawsuit but to this day Dupont is still pumping out the same "forever chemicals" that the US govt subsequently banned them from using. They act in open defiance of what few regulations do exist.

If you want to go down a really fucked up rabbit hole, look up PFAS (the umbrella category of these hundreds of known "forever chemicals" that never break down in the environment and are found in the blood of every living being on earth now) and how chemical companies are releasing thousands of pounds of them annually into public water, with zero regulation preventing them from doing it, but also they are doing it in open defiance of the regulations that DO exist
>>
>>69054821
Close to 2 years, but it has never been consistent for a long period of time, except when I ate only beef, salt, and water for 30 days and for 70 days after that added in liver and a few other animal foods. Best I've ever felt in my entire adult life. I was probably lacking micros or something, but I couldn't tell because of how good I felt. Should be even better on the egg diet.
>>
>>69054853
I've heard of the Dupont case, absolutely fucked up.
>PFAS
I'll look into it, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>69054391
>Not saying EU is good
its true though, especially when it comes to food regulations, anyone disagreeing is just gigacoping
>>
>>69054929
The regulations in my country were even weakened by joining the EU. There's still a lot of lobbying and shit (like in the infamous investigation into safety of plastics), cases of stomach and intestine cancer are going up, but still it's better than what most of the world has.
>>
>>69054440
Meat and eggs and potatoes
>>
mistaaaah Olivaaaar
>>
>>69054853
>>69054919
Dupont is comically evil.
Of of the Dupont family members was arrested for raping his own daughter and released with no sentence.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.