[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Footie anon so you won or lost the football challenge against your female friend? Did she washed the car in a bikini thong or did you wore the speedos?
>>
>>68426409
He lost. He had to wear the speedo.
>>
>>68426419
Did that nigga actually lost? Wtf bro.
>>
Lost and didn't even get the date.
>>
>>68426409
God that follow up thread sucked, that anon was such a faggot
>>
>>68426452
>>68426450
Missed that, got a link?
>>
>>68426624
literally no point.
like asking to see some guy install a single fence post, like why bother?
>>
>>68426641
I want to know why did he lose.
>>
>>68426624
>>68426666
I'm not gonna go looking for an archive link, but he lost because he'd never competed in soccer but the roastie played competitively. He claimed to be doing it for a date or something but he posted screenshots of her texting him clearly roasting him a bit and trying to flirt but he thought she was being mean so he acted like a faggot about it.
>>
is this some kind of coded double-speak thread for feds?
what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>68426823
a guy made a bet with a woman in soccer loser washes the others car in a swimsuit
no coded laungauge thread was funny
>>
I want a bikini car wash. Is it that easy? OP lost?
>>
>>68426753
Anon was clearly on the spectrum. Did he tell for how much he lost?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.