[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

my gym is seemingly packed every hour that its open these days even during the middle of the day during the work week.
does make any appreciable difference to your gains if you switch between similar exercises from week to week because a piece of equipment is busy? for example I did incline bench for max reps instead of dips for max reps today even though ive been doing dips on this day for the last 3 weeks or so.
>inb4 lust provoking image, time wasting question
>>
We all know what the color of her boyfriend is
>>
>>68424937
BUILT FOR
BUILT
FOR
BIG
WHITE
COCK
>>
>>68424740
I hate her
>>
>>68424740
I’ve encountered the same problem. Short answer is, no. You will still drive hypertrophy as long as you keep delivering the muscle tension at similar intensity and intervals. Probably best to have backup options for all of your lifts. You shouldn’t only ever be doing you *favorite* exercises. Diversifying is def not a bad thing in the long run. It’s not ideal for tracking your progress, but you can still progress. It’s trickier but totally doable.

My big question is, why suddenly this fall is my gym full at 2pm? This is a new phenomenon. Also, it’s zoomers. Did something change? Who is letting these kids out of their containment zones before 3pm?
>>
>>68424740
you should change things up
sometimes i do barbell sometimes dumbbell sometimes cable
rarely machine
it's a different stimulus so it's good for you
look at it as an opportunity to grow in new ways
>>
File: 1656607938734.jpg (63 KB, 601x900)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>68424998
wrong
>>68425060
im just worried that hitting a slightly different variant of a movement doesnt carry over from week to week but it probably does. My gym is full at 11 am now when it used to be empty and this is a new thing. I live in a rapidly growing area so that might be it.
>>
>>68424937
Duh she is half german
>>
File: FN7NkSLXMAUVuy2 (1).jpg (315 KB, 1536x2048)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>68425123
I typically like to change my max effort lifts every 3 weeks and my accessory exercises every 6 weeks. I'm talking about having to change it up from one week to the next because you never know what piece of equipment will be open on a given day at a busy commercial gym.
>>
>>68424740
I've changed my lifts completely to using hammer strength machines. Power racks are always occupied and can't do squats so I opted for leg press. benches get taken as well so I use chest press machines. Also hated doing deadlifts so I switched to back extensions.
>>
>>68424740
go early in the AM faggot, this isn't hard
>but wahhhh wahhhhh
cry about it
>>
File: fd28jk0dl0g91.jpg (443 KB, 1536x2048)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>68426406
nah I totally would but it opens at 7 and its really busy with the pre-work crowd.
>>
>>68424740
>appreciable difference to your gains if you switch between similar exercises from week to week because a piece of equipment is busy?
It is harder to determine if you're progressing because you can't track your performance as nicely.
If you switch from bench press to a hammer press machine, your muscles won't know the difference because they only experience tension. You however, won't know the exact conversion of a 2pl8 bench to the equivalent on a machine and going up 5lbs on the machine doesn't translate to going up 5lb in bench.
Consistency in mode of exercise is better for your own knowledge, but not necessarily vital.
>>
>>
She's perfect bros. I just can't listen to her talk, and I wish she wore more revealing clothes on stream
>>
File: b47m039ckbp91.jpg (31 KB, 700x518)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>68427869
>>
>>68424740
She dated dyrus for clout. DYRUS ffs cloutchasers will do anything huh. He is the personification of watching paint dry
>>
>>68424740
I love emi so much its unreal
>>
>>68427869
Her voice is cute!!
>>
File: 1663914891738617.png (340 KB, 425x425)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>68424740
>lust provoking image, time wasting question
Didn't read.
>>
At full force in her mouth, anus and vagina.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.