[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1626543382262.jpg (42 KB, 625x350)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Fat Goku edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For mighty Michelins who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 0.72g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a ketard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous Thread: >>68409226
>>
File: 1626839383565.png (58 KB, 1229x1160)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Confess.
>>
>finally took a shit
>down 1.5 lbs
>>
>>68422646
I drank a glass of non diet soda yesterday.
>>
File: 1652496340298.gif (3.36 MB, 498x280)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB GIF
>had seconds again
I just can't do it I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN
>>
File: calorie-reduction-error-1.png (146 KB, 1855x1031)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
if you think calories matter then refute this
>>
File: calorie-reduction-error-2.png (148 KB, 1917x1051)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>68422801
>>
>>68422646
GF's favourite bubble tea shop is closing down so I went there with her and we bought a bunch of tofu puddings (one of their specialities). I ate two today.
>>
>>68422810
>>68422801
Fuck off schizo
>>
>>68422825
>can't refute shit
what else can you expect from a veganposting dickmunching faglord.
>>
>>68422801
What retard wrote this? Is it so hard to understand that eating less grows fat less? That when you lose size your body cant burn as fast? That burning fuel is literally how everything works and perpetual motion machines are fabrications? Even plants take sunlight energy. Just eat healthier, yeah you can lose weight on junk but why would you want to? The point of CICO is that its so stupidly simple a fatty can understand why a healthy meal that takes up their stomach is better than a cake thats three times bigger in the energy department. Eat better move more, its always been that simple. If you don’t believe this post body.
>>
>>68422860
>all of this retardation
>did nothing to refute the points presented
yet another faglord who thinks his outdated misunderstandings should be spread around to people who are genuinely interested in getting help and bettering their lives. what a disgrace.
>>
>>68422892
Post body
>>
>Ketoschizo is already shitting up the thread
Fuck off too your fatty cope thread, fatass
>>
Jannies do your fucking job.
>>
woke up so hungry i couldn't get out of bed
second week of keto

>>
Fatty Contest
FairySchizo
206.4lbs

Officially 71lbs down since mid January and less than 2lbs from my second goal
Ohohohoho
195 will probably be good enough for my height at 6’5
>>
File: musclefeast.jpg (72 KB, 634x523)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>move to new apartment
>all fast food places nearby have 100% black staffs
>insides are filthy, practically derelict
>two smelled like raw sewage

i'm finally free, lads
>>
Had mad cravings for mac and cheese, but instead of the usual greasebomb I decided to shake it up a little:
300g of blanched cabbage
75g cottage cheese
75g shredded cheddar
100g of cooked whole wheat elbow macaroni
1 can of chopped kippers
~500ml whole milk
1 tablespoon of butter for the roux
All in all ~1400kcal for two meals and I had my cravings satisfied.
>>
>>68423302
Ew
>>
>>68423321
You're not going to shrink into a normal boy if you don't eat your veggies, anon.
>>
>>68423362
Naw it’s the mix of cabbage, cheeese, milk and macaroni that sounds kinda gross, you’re probably going to be a farting machine for the next day
>>
>>68423283
>raw sewage
What does boiled sewage smell like anon?
>>
>>68423402
I was in doubt too, but blanching the cabbage and ditching the water made it very neutral taste-wise.
>>
When you lose weight and get dicc gains, how do you manage the fact your dick is longer and your underwear is looser? Get smaller underwear or what?
>>
>>68423440
Work on those glutes for the sloots.
>>
>>68423283
Pic rel are the worst kind of gay guys
>>
>>68423507
>gay

What? No. That's the 2019 /plg/ meetup.
>>
>>68423440
moot point since my libido dies on a deficit
>>
>>68422646
Nothing to confess. Diet is going well and it's cratered my libido so I'm doing well on nofap too
>>
>>68423440
Tighter underwear. It's supposed to support your package
>>
>>68422801
Good post. Calorietards seething.
>>
Im continously on 1500 calories and my weight has been stagnant since I started 3 weeks ago doing weightlifting 3 days+cardio 3 days, whereas doing 6 days of cardio I would see constant results. Im 5'10, 290lbs (started at 350). Yes I'm tracking my calories. Is it the newbie gains or whats happening?
>>
>>68423302
Cauliflower mac and cheese is very good and gets rid of the noodle carbs.
>>
>>68423704
What do you eat?
>>
>>68423704
When you start lifting you retain a lot of water as it's needed to repair the muscle. If you're 100% your intake is correct then just continue as you are and it'll come off soon.
Double check your intake though. It's the main cause of stalls
>>
you fatties sure talk about food a lot
>>
>>68423848
Have to know our enemy
>>
>>68423704
You're eating too much and possibly not enough protein (bacon/eggs) and you also need to drink tons of water to overcome a plateau.
>>
>this kills the hunger
>>
>>68424041
Wish you could get ephedrine easily in the UK. Sounds like it makes cuts easy as fuck
>>
>>68424151
Its in a lot of different combined flu meds in association with acetaminophen. Tylenol cold and sinus for example.
>>
>>68422646
I ate some bread despite being on a primal diet
>>
>>68424041
Angina will get you if you're not careful. I threw out 2 boxes of Ephedrine after I got it. Extremely painful
>>
>>68424252
Well it is basically adrenaline
>>
>>68424252
Just take it with aspirin or NAC
>>
Small 5ft 105lb female here because context might be important. I started weightlifting and doing a body recomp at a 300 calorie deficit to lose the 7lbs of fat I gained from an alcohol relapse. I've been steady at this for the past 2ish months and my muscles has gotten bigger, lifts has gone up and look thinner again. But last week and this week I started fucking up days and here I am. I feel hungry all the time, even right after eating an extremely filling high protein meal. Those tanita gym scales aren't the most accurate, though it says I'm at 18.8% body fat right now (been weighing every friday for a month, was 20.9% at the start, it's not accurate but it's a good indicator for trends). Visually I look between 19 to 22%. I might be way off to be honest. Am I at the point of leanness where it's normal to be in extreme hunger all the time? Am I fucked? I just wanted to see my abs but I think I'll just swap to a bulk now since they're looking too small to see even if I cut to an extremely low body fat percentage.

So anons that have done bulk and cuts, is cutting from a higher body fat percentage like 25% is easier than a lower body fat percentage? Eating at a deficit and being extremely hungry all the time is absolute hell. I rather maintain this and not much gains than go through hell losing fat. Am I just a weak piece of shit? I feel fucking terrible.

I eat high protein meals 3x a day and here are my macros
>>
>>68423283
That clock is massive!
>>
>>68423704
IME, it helps to keep at maintenance to ride out a stubborn plateau. Your body will fight you to keep the fat, and going on maintenance calories helps your body relax, reduce stress overall. Losing fat will always mean more stressors on your body, even when you don't feel it, and when that stress over-accumulates your body stops losing fat as easily.
>>
>>68423718
This. Macaroni is tasteless anyway. Last time i made cheese bake, it was cauliflower broccoli spinach tomato corn bacon. It was great. Might add carrots next time
>>
>>68424292
Here's the same advice for you too.
>>68424430

>>68424406
kek'd
>>
File: 1592713872015.png (297 KB, 900x900)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>get called handsome
>from 20 to 26
WHAT THE FFUCK DOES IT MEAN
>>
https://www.fattycontest.com/

Time to report faggots
>>
>bought a huge pack of chicken breast 2.90usd a pound
>cooked brown rice with potato and other veggies
>stuffed and food is packed for the next 3 days
>no temptation for sweets or junk in general
>nearly at my goal weight

I feel so good lads
>>
Does anyone else have experience with hair loss after dropping a bunch of weight? Did it ever return or am I just fucked?
>>
Fatty Contest
bigfatbrit
6'2"
>>
>>68424578
Were you eating balanced meals and taking multi vitamins?
It’s normal to experience hair thinning on a heavy deficit but if you’re going bald then ruh roh
>>
>>68424552
how long is the open window
I want another day to round out my losses
>>
>>68424657
Runs across the european weekend. So like another day or two.
>>
>>68422801
There should be a CICO bellcurve meme, with cavemen on the left, midwits like >>68422860 in the middle and intelligent on the right rejecting CICO like the caveman did.
>>
>>68422801
It works for me, I ate stuff like ice cream and pizza, and still lost weight. It's less healthy tho.
>>
>>68422801
>>68422810
Virgins.
>>68422860
>>68424764
Chads.
>>
>>68424198
Nah it's completely banned here. Trust me I've looked. They replaced most of it with synephrine which isn't the same
>>
>>68422810
Literal retardation. The distribution of where those calories you take in is completely secondary to the fact that you are taking them in. The examples of how different calories effect you are also just outright wrong. Olive oil does cause an increase in blood gucose and does provoke an insulin response. It's less than sugar yes, but that's because there are intermediary properties. But a calorie is a measurment of energy, it literally cannot be broken down any further than that; there is no separation of calories from calorie. What this person is talking about is the difference in the nutritional properties of food. Which should have everyone going 'yeah no shit eating spoons of sugar worth 1000 calories, and seared chicken breast worth 1000 calories are different. The nutritional content of those two meals are different. Unga bunga balance diet of lean protein, lower carbs, and leafy greens good for grug. All berry diet bad for grug.
Yeah no shit retard.

>I did a year of thermodynamics
And clearly failed the entire course lol.

The 'why does we gain weight' section is just as retarded. The human body shits out calories, but mostly in the form of indigestible fibre and bacteria, not from the calories we have taken in. If you are shiting out a significant number of calories you have digestion problems. The rest is just describing basic metabolic processes; and trying to make a fancy way of saying 'work out.'

The problem of course is that exercise is shitty at burning excess calories. Jogging burns ~100 calories a mile, so to eat a bigmac and burn it off, a fatty needs to haul his fat ass 5K. The fries add another 3K, the coke is another 2K.

The 'move more' part of healthy living is to improve your health, recomp your body away from a sedentary state; and assist with the main thrust of weightloss: Reducing the amount of food you ram down your greasy fucking face.
>>
>>68424578
Yeah I did. When I took a diet break in the summer it started to grow back fine
>>
>>68424921
Anon you’re typing way too much for a schizo that mindlessly spams keto
>>
>>68424921
If you eat a clean diet on your current maintenance and your a fatass you'll lose weight, something that would be impossible if cico was true.
cope, seethe and dilate cicotranny.
>>
>>68424947
Fair point well made. Instead will post progress.
Lost 5lbs this week according to the scale. Probably a mix of water weight, and me being huge anyway. 22.1st down to 22.1st. Three weeks now of intermittent fasting; and my routine is getting established. Gym membership sorted so I'll be going from monday with my uni friends. WAGMI.
>>
>>68424974
If you eat a clean diet at maint and lose weight, you miscalculated your diet, your maint, or your weight. It is physically impossible to store more energy than has been taken into your body and used up.
>>
>>68424985
Nice
It feels good to no longer be obese
>>
>>68423526
exactly
>>
>>68424252
you're a big guy
>>
>>68425001
Apparently my TDEE is 2,265, definitely eat more than that a day and am losing weight fast. 50lbs in the past 3 months. But why am I taking diet advice from an obese 22st fuck, you definitely know better and I should switch to 1700cal of dominoes pizza or MacDonalds a day, right?
>>
>>68425099
for you
>>
>>68425103
No, you should carry on eating a good diet. But you're definitely fucked up your calories out. You would lose weight eating 1700 calories of pizza for sure, but you'd feel like absolute shit doing it. I didn't say eat like shit, I said 'good nutrition is good, but eating less calories than you burn is the only way to lose weight'

So you gotta way up what you think is happening.
1) You have discovered actual, real life magic and are a wizard that can use the power of your brain to make fat teleport away whilst eating more than you burn.
2) You fucked up your TDE, your calories burnt through activity, or your calorie intake.
If it's the former, can you teleport me over a succubus.
>>
>>68425103
Bra but then your TDEE is higher than what you’ve estimated it at, or you’re eating less than your TDEE. It really isn’t that hard to figure out you absolute retard. You don’t just accidentally fall into an 1800 cal deficit though, so I’m assuming you just have totally no idea what you’re talking about
>>
>>68425103
Also.
Lets follow your journey to normal BMI land anon. Are you doing the contest already?
>>
Made pizza yesterday
Ate the other half today ~1500 calories
Ate another protein pudding
Am at 1700calroies

Tomorrow is leg day + chili
>>
>>68425155
>>68425170
You retards would put diesel in your petrol engine and go
>why isn't it running!?!! it still has energy potential!!!! muh thermodynamics!
Your body isn't a fucking combustion engine so using how food combusts as a measurement is absolutely retarded.
>>68425185
Nah, I don't regular this crab bucket.
But from 30.7 bmi to 26 bmi in 3 months, if you're interested.
>>
>>68425256
Okay, so to clarify: You dropped 4 pound a week, every week, for three months; but don't wanna track your progress, and don't wanna show your progress? You did all of this whilst eating a calorie surplus?

Can I see your loose skin? Your before and after pics? Or are you just gonna admit you either have no clue what you're on about, or are just lying lol? Because that's a daily deficit of 2'000 calories. That's a 20K run, every day. Are you doing a 20K run each day? The retarded shit that first started this was all about how we should be measuring our workout burn more than our intake and maint, so you should be good saying you did a 20K run a day for three months and ran 1/10th the width of the USA.
>>
Anyone else here have an incorrigible sweet tooth?
>>
>>68425338
lead to parodontosis
>>
>>68425338
It’s only incorrigible to you because you refuse to go cold turkey on it since it’s your drug
>>
Fatty Contest
ShortDickDixon

Fucking covid took over 2.5lbs off in a few days
>>
>>68425306
>You dropped 4 pound a week, every week, for three months
Sometimes more sometimes less a week, I usually notice losing inches before the weight, it's like a cycle. Oh, and I lost another pound though the night.
>don't wanna track your progress
Looking at that scale go down every day and getting it commented on by people who notice it is fine for me
>You did all of this whilst eating a calorie surplus?
Yes.
>Can I see your loose skin?
Don't have any.
>Your before and after pics?
Didn't take the before pic, which I regret a little.
>or are just lying lol?
Cope all you want, but you're not the one who went from 17st 9lb to 13st 10lb in 3 months anon.
>Are you doing a 20K run each day?
Lol, I'm completely inactive, spend most of my days sitting about and keep movement to a minimum.
You could be here if you didn't fall for the food pyramid and the cico 60 years trusted soience, anon.
>>
>>68425424
I'm sorry you don't have the willpower to stop eating anon.
>>
>>68425434
I'm sorry you're fat anon.
>>
Am I gonna regret it if I buy air fryer?
>>
>>68425486
Yeah, buy a deep fat fryer and keep it clean.
not even meming here, it's good if you resist the urge to put chippy food in it.
>>
>>68425458
Lol, you and me both.
>>
>>68423249
I thought this was a man posting these daily lol. Wtf I'm 6'1" and weigh less than you
>>
>>68424571
You overpaid for chicken
>>
>>68425539
Me only for another 3 weeks or so, then I'll be under 25 bmi and you'll still be 30+ with your 22st KEK.
Enjoy hitting the "overweight" bracket by Christmas, fatso. I'll probably be at the underweight by then.
>>
>>68425424
>you're not the one who went from 17st 9lb to 13st 10lb in 3 months anon.
Neither did you lol
>>
>>68422646
diet is going well but my lifts are lacking since I snapped my back last week
>>
>>68425572
>He seethed as he wrote his fanfiction.
>>
>>68425586
>>68425590
Coping and dilating. Can't understand the basic concept of
>if you want to go anywhere with your petrol car, use petrol in it
still thinks just because it combusts it must be the same.
>>
>>68425553
it's because of my wide ass birthing hips man. my grandmother had 15 kids with 13 surviving to adulthood. my epigenetic profile is literally to be used as a breeding mare. although it helps that I don't eat like shit anymore
>>
>>68425608
post body.
>>
>>68425621
Nah, it's not a very good one and I hold fat in weird places, which is why I'm aiming for the lower end of 10-11st. Also I don't even lift.
>>
>>68425608
Yeah the thing is, you're not losing 4 lbs a week on a surplus. That isn't occurring, and you won't post body for a reason
>>
>>68425619
>used as a breeding mare
Heh.... who would want that r-right?
>>
>>68425694
I'm not actively counting, but I can tell you that I definitely ate more than maintenance yesterday and lost a pound since then. Won't post body because I'm not satisfied with it and there's no reason to with weight loss, only gains.
>>
>>68425711
do you want my number or something
>>
>>68422801
>calories in and calories our are dependent on each other
That's true, you have less energy, that's why you need to move more. In the end, you have less deficit than simple math would suggest, but you still lose weight.
30% vs 30% may be correct in a certain biased study, but is blatantly incorrect for a general populace, since people right there DO lose weight on a deficit.

>basal metabolic rate is stable
See previous point. Move more.

>conscious control
Yes, food is a potent addiction and hunger makes it hard to control. Doesn't mean you can't manage your hunger (I like IF) and set concious calorie goals. Just like some alcoholics give in to the bottle and some control their desire.

>fat stores are unregulated
No shit sherlock, biology is complex. And yes, there are people who can overeat without storing extra fat. Too bad, you're not one of them, count your calories.

>a calorie is a calorie
You're fighting a strawman, CICO does not ignore macros. It just claims that you don't need retarded macro manipulations like "zero carbs" or "zero fat" to get leaner and food being healthy doesn't really correlate with how fattening it is (like nuts).

>studies
We don't need to know a reason why SOCIETY becomes fatter. We're only concerned with our fat ass. Hormonal problems? Do a blood check, more likely than not it's OK. Maybe it's desk jobs instead of manual labor? Get a gym membership. Eating extra hamburger? Maybe count how much food you should eat and drop it.

TLDR:
You may argue that CICO is not a law of nature and you may be correct.
But it's still the easiest tool to slim down the average Joe and 90% of diets that actually work is CICO in disguise.
Show me a ketotard who eats at 4k calories and still slims down.
>>
>>68425434
>>68425458
>>68425539
Stop being women
>>68425568
That’s a decent price for chicken breast in the US right now
>>
>>68425720
now he's shilling intuitive eating lol
>>
>>68425733
>Show me a ketotard who eats at 4k calories and still slims down.
what is this cope? the whole point of keto is that you eat your maintenance and lose weight, not that you can eat twice as much and lose.
anyone on keto would probably be sick before stuffing that much down their gullet
>>
File: tux.png (331 KB, 420x452)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>68422638
Funny fatty story that I remembered from teenage years

When I started 9th grade I got placed in the girls PE class at the beginning of the year
(was only 5'4 / 5'5 and hadn't quite hit puberty, long shoulder length hair and over 210lbs fat)
Was first day of highschool at a new school on other side of town (parents moved houses that summer) so I had no friends or anything and had to start my high school life like that.
Didn't know I was placed with the girls until I actually showed up for the period because on the schedule sheet it only had my PE teachers name, so I ended up going to gym and going to the side of the gym that boys class was on and had to be asking the coaches "Who is coach *female name*, which class am I in?
Was pretty hurt and upset about it at the time but in hindsight I can laugh about it..
Was around 5'10 / 130lbs by the time I was 18-19 but the past decade+ has been been a rollercoaster of gaining and losing weight over and over again thanks to binge drinking

Currently trying to lose again right now as I really let myself go the past year, moreso than usual
>>
>+2 lbs
why the fuck is this so hard holy and on top of that I'm getting stains on my skin cause insulin resistance

I fucking hate my genetics
>>
>>68425725
This is how you get your kidneys stolen
>>
>>68425763
>oh no, I can't just LISTEN to my body that has evolved over millions of years to keep itself in a healthy state, I need to feel hungry because the Jewish doctors from the 60's told me so
If you're eating a natural, wholefood diet whether it's keto or just 100% roast potatoes, it doesn't matter, intuitive eating will make you thinner.
>>
>>68425794
It might be fun, I've never dated a guy over six feet because I dislike them bending down to talk to me. It makes me feel a little kid
>>
everyone should just eat below their maintenance in solid wood, because wood has calories and it's just as effective as an actual healthy diet.
>>
>>68425824
*like a

also for reference everyone in my family is small, I'm 5'1 and two inches taller than my aunts
>>
>>68425725
Yea post it and booba
>>
>>68425720
>I can tell you that I definitely ate more than maintenance yesterday
And I can tell that my dick it at least 10 inches.
Why measure?

>>68425805
>100% roast potatoes
It's not like you needed these muscles and hair
>>
>>68425785
>I'm getting stains on my skin cause insulin resistance
Nani? What’s this about?
>>
>>68425856
are you meep?
it looks like you're bulking
>>
File: carp.jpg (237 KB, 480x640)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>68425874
some rare skin disease called carp that happened to me and only me in our family

actually, noone knows why the fuck it happens (insulin resistance is a maybe) and I have to take drugs forever if I want it gone
>>
>>68425871
I can tell you because I remember exactly what I ate yesterday, retard. I don't remember what I ate 3 weeks ago.
>>100% roast potatoes
Not advocating the diet but it's healthier than the SAD. Just ask the Irish.
Or you can continue to seethe more, obeselard.
>>
>>68422646
Still struggling with eating. I seem to be stuck in the 490s and I don't know if I'll ever get out. I have a few good days in a row and then I slip up a little. This week hasn't been so bad but I did get mexican take out today which I shouldn't have done. I'll have to make sure I don't eat anything else and try and do better the rest of the week because I'm not going to give up.

t.Suomixar
>>
>>68425874
dunno about that carp shit but pre diabetics get dark skin patches in their pits and on their crotch due to insulin resistance.
>>
File: 1613242191127.jpg (39 KB, 600x475)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>68425733
>But it's still the easiest tool to slim down the average Joe and 90% of diets that actually work is CICO in disguise.
It's also that food labels don't have enough room to write all the different metabolic effects from various foods
Just throwing the calorie amount / serving size is something that's simple enough to go by as a baseline
Like both water and black coffee are 0 calories, but loads of black coffee is likely to prop up your metabolism slightly
Or same goes for drinking pure chilled ice water instead of room temp water
>>
I took a few weeks off from weight loss because I was going very fast. Gained back 3 pounds but feeling energised for the next leg of the journey.
>>
>>68425694
lmao post your 300lb body
>>
>>68425973
does pure chilled ice water raise metabolism like cold showers?
>>
File: 1609322163066).gif (389 KB, 400x400)
389 KB
389 KB GIF
>>68425725
west coast / east coast?
state / age range maybe?
>>
/fat/ - slampigs dating general
>>
File: warm moonshine.jpg (38 KB, 960x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>68426002
supposedly stomach/body expends a bit of its heat energy to warm up the iced water once it enters your system
I've read that it's not so good to drink ice water after a large meal, but it's great if you're doing intermittent or water fasts
I've watched vids of girls eating a shitload of flavored shaved ice while in a warm environment, but they literally have to stop because the start feeling so cold
>>
>>68426036
>slampigs
*blobs
>>
>>68426015
east coast, i'm in dc. 23
>>68426036
i'm working on the pig part
>>
>>68425725
baby don’t date until you’re fit you can have higher standards then
>>
>>68426070
Kek it would be like fucking a 7 cubic feet jelly onahole
>>
File: 4j8w9b9pv5q01.jpg (44 KB, 1256x1200)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>68426078
but what about the miracle that is 2 chubby people finding each other and going on their weight loss journey together, helping each other out. Until one of them leaves to trade-up once they've lost the weight
>>
File: 1514337097590.png (347 KB, 495x484)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
Any dumbbell lifters who can advice me on this routine

>https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html

Is it good? Seems like not enough compounds? Should I add squats or bench press/floor press every lifting day?
>>
>>68422638
What's the hate about keto stuff? I'm doing carnivore and it's helped my food cravings immensely and feel great but I would like this thread's take on stuff.
>>
>>68426103
Being around fat people while being fat is just gonna encourage you to be fat, once one of your fatty wills is broken and they cheat the other won't be able to resist eating the chocolate cake too.
>>
>>68426117
It's all crab bucket stuff from literal morbid obese redditors, leave the thread if you actually want to lose weight or don't enjoy bullying fatties.
>>
>>68426117
Keto is based. Carnivore is even more based.

The "hate" is just politically motivated outrage. They don't like people getting healthy by avoiding the globohomo plant-based slop.
>>
File: ideal starter GF.jpg (108 KB, 900x824)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>68426125
Well that is a possibility, especially if 1 or both people enter into the relationship with a "new years day gym membership" mentality
Think it's more likely to work for both sides if you've been actually making efforts and progress before starting the relationship
>>
File: 1641634569714270.jpg (248 KB, 1600x1200)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>68426075
wrong side of country for me, sure you can find a mananon here if you really wanted to though
>>
>>68426183
it's ok anon, i know you'll find someone too
>>
The start of August of this year had me at around 250lbs at 6'2.

As of now, I weigh 219lbs at 6'2. My goal weight is a little less than 200lbs. At that point I'll see how I feel about further weight loss or if I should maintain. 200lbs at 6'2 is a good weight to be at for a bulk I think for when I start lifting again.
>>
Any new england /fat/ chicks want to lose weight together until I impregnate you?
>>
>>68425306
imagine believing you need to run 20km a day to lose 30kg in a few months, absolute state of this fat person cope.
>>
File: asy.png (121 KB, 575x446)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>68425338
for me it's milk
I have trouble falling asleep and so I'll often drink like 35 to 50oz of whole milk in the few hours before bedtime to help me fall asleep
I really need to get back on the melatonin and other OTC sleep-aid, my milk use has spiked quite a bit since I stopped using those last year
>>
>>68426231
Magnesium and iodine have been giving me great sleep lately.
>>
File: 1657514347769.png (166 KB, 575x446)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>68426231
oh and alcohol, I very often ruin almost an entire weeks worth of OMAD or fasting just by getting drunk once or sometimes even twice a week
The alcohol itself probably wouldn't be so bad but I have a tendancy to overeat before crashing out and then splurging on more food to nurse the hangover the next day
Alcohol is the most serious weight loss enemy
>>
>>68426223
You need a deficit of 2'000 calories a day to drop 4lbs a week. Jogging only burns about a hundred calories per mile. So to maintain the weight loss that the guy lying about his weight loss made up, while eating TDEE, and while doing no other workout, yeah. You'd need to run about 20K a day. If you're super fat, then less, if you're super thin then more. What part of that do you think is incorrect?
>>
>>68426214
What the hell did you do, wow
>>
cursed digits
time to go be late for class
net negative 420 calories today B)
and you're right I shouldn't date until I lose everything
>>
>>68426231
Milk is the best part about bulking. Love that shit
>>
>>68426280
all of it, this is your fat person mechanism for coping about your 1lb every month loss.
>>
>>68426280
>the guy lying about his weight loss made up,
Cope more 300lb land whale.
>>
>>68426302
Oh you're literally the same guy still seething that no one believed his fanfiction lol.
>>
>>68426117
most of those posts are by NLP bots
>>
>>68426312
Post before and after, get on the fattycontest. Show some actual work lol. Don't just sit there making shit up because you lack the willpower to just count calories like a normal person.
>>
>>68426318
if it makes you feel better to believe that
>>
File: calmjak.png (217 KB, 349x450)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>68426299
it's definitely hard to kick
you may already realize it but it also does have some pretty mid-tier relaxant effects
A couple times I've had very bad bouts of depression or even manic to the point wide awake after being up for over a day, but then chug about as much milk as my stomach can handle and it calms me down / puts me in a smooth sailing state
>>
>>68426332
There's no 'feeling better' or 'feeling worse'. I weigh too much, I'm losing it by reducing the amount of food I put into my body, and going to the gym. You are pretending you lose 4lbs a week by wizardry and black magic.
>>
>>68426062
I did some math, and to heat up 2l of water from 0 to 36C you need ~72 kcal, which is the calories on the food labels.
More than I thought, but less than Big Mac.
>>
File: 1493941904843.png (35 KB, 765x758)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>68425424
>I usually notice losing inches before the weight, it's like a cycle.

>make an effort to lose weight
>clothes start feeling a bit looser after a few months
>feeling good about it
>take a good hard look in the mirror
>"wtf i'm fatter before"
every time
>>
>>68426331
>you lack the willpower to just count calories like a normal person.
Normal people obsess over useless numbers into metabolic failure, don't be the normalfag crying that someone else's method works and yours doesn't.
Also post your progress.
>>
>>68426382
As of now? 4lbs a week lol. But I assume most of that is water weight. I'm eating ~2000 calories a day, my TDEE is supposed to be around 2900 a day. So I'm aiming for a 2lb a week weight loss.
>>
>>68426281

I have a lot of free time right now, and I found a great regional park to hike around in with lots of uphill and downhill. I go on three hikes there per week. One hike is 15.5 miles, another is 14 miles, and the last one is 18 miles.

On top of that I'm just eating a lot less. I started with eating what I normally do, but only having half of what I would normally have; and then breaking it down to quarters and then eighths. I'm now going to cut out grains entirely and I'm devising a salad recipe with the help from a friend, but salad dressing is a punk to make that is both tasty and not full of sugars and other junk. Probably going to stick to olive oil, vinegar, and anchovies. No sugars. I just have to make sure my body can still function well while still resorting to my bodyfat.
>>
>>68426408
I meant starting weight and date + target weight.
>>
I dont know how or why I let it get this bad

Currently around 68 or above kg. Breathing audibly when I run now. It’s embarrassing. I think I managed to fool myself for too long with loose fitting clothes. No more.

I need to and will get down to 48 kg.
>>
>>68426425
Ah.
145kg on 09/09/2022, down to 140 today. Target weight for the first leg of this is 100kg in 6 months.

I measure weekly, so I assume a lot of that is water weight since I've stopped drinking soda and started drinking just water and tea.
>>
>>68426425
I'm in the fatty contest as bigfatbrit
>>
>>68426491
how short are you?
>>
File: cern.png (433 KB, 490x488)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>68426359
it's just a small bonus while doing IF or something
drink a big glass when you wake up and gulp a few swigs down every 10 mins
I actually used to substitute my morning coffee for a few glasses of ice water, and would wait for about an hour after getting out of bed to finally have my coffee
Honestly might start doing that again, kind of forgot that I had good results doing that while on 18-20 hours IF or omad. Lots of ice water then hot green tea and coffee
>>
>>68426075
Creepy that im actually in DC too as the original person that asked about your weight lol
>>
>>68426613
no fucking way you piece of shit
now you put thoughts in my head of meeting up and I don't like that
>>
>>68426578

Fatty Contest
JumpingFatty
68kg
160cm
>>
File: 1610969242254.jpg (229 KB, 720x1061)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>68426214
Think 185~ give or take as a nice weight for 6'2 given your muslce tone
Found that I was feeling best around 160lbs as 5'10, not looking too fat or too slim..Think 6'2 can push a bit more than I can without looking as fat
>>
File: 1333169582247.jpg (26 KB, 513x467)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>changing jobs from a shitty overworked spaghetti mess with a retard boss to a job with people I've worked with and trust, barely lower pay
>Just got told by my endodontist my lesion is more or less completely healed up after a complicated surgery and I don't need to see him anymore
>making plans for hawaii and anniversary dinner with bf
>My bank is increasing APY from 1.5% to 2.25%
>New internet in town that's allowing me to quadruple upload speeds for less money than I pay for shitass cable
>binging less, and even when I do it's with better foods that are harder to overdo on
>identified foods I shouldn't get to avoid said binges
>down 5 lbs without seriously weighing/tracking
>running more
>feeling better, less stressed

good fucking time to be alive bros. Recently been buying moon drop grapes from the market and them fuckers are delicious and are only like 75 calories per 100g. I don't even like regular grapes lmao
>>
>>68426664

That too is a good weight that I considered, but I figured I would be ecstatic about being a little less than 200lbs first. Though thinking this over from your post and when I do get back into doing SS (no GOMAD as that's for Auschwitz mode), the bulking will be much more clean cut, and eating a lot after a good workout is one of my favorite things.

My metric is if I can look down and see my dick, I'm not fat. But first things first, 200lbs, and then make the call to go less or call it good! Thanks for your input!
>>
>>68426690

>bf

faggot
>>
>>68422646
At 210ish which isn’t bad compared to some of the hambros on these threads but I keep fucking up occasionally and I know its holding me back. Going to use fatty contest for the extra accountability and keep myself disciplined through thanksgiving
>>
File: 294394905.png (9 KB, 364x370)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>68426718
thanks m8, hope you find love too.
>>
>>68426847
Good stuff. I've been hopping around 205 and just got serious last week. My bulk is starting at Thanksgiving no matter what. Need to be lean
>>
>>68426635
Don't meet people on 4chan anonette. Also im several years older than you lel like almost 30
>>
>>68426635
>8
>>68426985
Ignore him femanon. I need new skins for my wall.
>>
File: 1610078974600.jpg (45 KB, 602x604)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>68426713
Think the important part is just trying not to overdo it by losing too much weight
Really wish I had been at least 6'1 to 6'3, kind of crazy how much difference just a couple inches of length on your torso makes when it comes to how fat you appear
Guys that are like 6'6+ have it pretty much free , pisses me off that I cant over indulge on comfort food so easily
In this respect I actually do sympathize with women (though shorter guys as well) since their body composition can get out of hand so easily due to their height and lack of test.
Eating is such a comfy pleasure and easy to overindulge in, but if you're a 5 foot tall woman then you barely have enough room to enjoy it without strict monitoring in order to not get fat.
>>
>>68426985
jej it's too late anon >>68427089 is already putting the moisturizer on my skin
>>68427109
i became overweight unironically because i love boba tea. i used to drink matcha boba every weekend
>>
Im at 181 pounds from 255. Its so weird looking at myself in the mirror and seeing what a chad I am become. I still have 20ish more to go. Im going to be unstoppable.
>>
>>68427109

Comfort food should only be gorged on daily if you're doing heavy physical labor all day every day. Otherwise the food is the most delicious during the first 15 to 20 minutes of eating it. It's something I'm still working on for myself.

You gotta play with the hand dealt to you, right? And if you're like me, and if you were a couple inches taller, you would probably weigh more and say the same thing about how you can't indulge on comfort food so easily. We both have limits to what we ought to eat, mine may be higher, but we're both out to break the limits; so those base limits don't mean squat in the long run.

At least that's how I see it anyways.
>>
>>68427207

Congrats! What's your height?
>>
>>68427207
Can't wait for this feel. I'm going to never stop feeling my body and posing in front of mirrors. Only ever seen me as a huge fat guy since I was 17.
>>
>>68427238
5'9
>>
>>68427282

You went a really long way then. Keep it up!
>>
>>68427278
I know that feel. Now I feel that feel that hansom men feel when they stand there and their shirts hang straight down in front of them. Its unreal. I hope you make it.
>>
1200 calories/day is hard bros
>>
>>68427171
Boba tea more like booba tea now post em already
>>
>>68427296
I started June 12th.
>>68427308
Thats about what I eat, easy as shit. I just ate one grilled cheese and a cup of tomato soup and im stuffed.
>>
>pig out the last 3 days and no cardio either
>still at 240lbs
Cicobros..
>>
>>68427308
that's unsustainable ya dip. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>68427298
Thanks brah. Just 35lbs to go until 12% bodyfat
>>
File: 1663461209110060.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>68422646
I drank the vodka.
>>
>>68427320
Congratulations you've fixed your relationship with food and ate maintenance even when you thought you were pigging out
>>
>>68427327
You must be already close to where I am then. Perhaps you dont wear fat as well as I do though. I always look lighter than I actually am. Thats the same goal as I got.
>>
>>68427308
>tfw 700 calories a day
I'm a 6 foot man lel
>>
>>68427341
My distribution is cursed. My legs and arms are fine but my belly is still fucking massive. Kinda distorts my frame but I'll keep powering through. Face gains have been great though, I had a chad jawline the entire time and didn't realise
>>
>>68427319
>>68427324
>>68427346
>LOL thats easy idiot i do 700
>LOL thats too low idiot
make up your mind you schizophrenic fat fucks
>>
>>68427368
if you are obese eating under 1500 is fucking stupid regardless of how tall you are. Only excuse is if you're a grill and short. Otherwise it's a crash diet.
>>
>>68427368
700 is ok if you're keto, not ok otherwise.
>>
I eat 500 calories a day, 2 250cal sandwiches.
Simple as.
>>
>>68427368
700 cal Anon here, sometimes my appetite is so low that I just fast instead. Keto is magic (I swear I'm not the schizo)
>>
>>68427379
>crash diet.
Nah, thats just how much I eat now. I have a goal that means more to me than desires of the flesh. God is with me and I cant fail.
>>
>>68427379
>if you are obese eating under 1500 is fucking stupid
Not him but can you explain/prove this? I've been following this general while losing weight all year and the regular consensus is -1000 calories is piss easy and the minimum you should do. My TDE-1000 brings me to just under 1300 a day.
>>
>>68427428
Not him but it has to do with your skin, crash diet means it won't have time to straighten in and you will remain with loose skin.
>>
>>68427428
Again, if you're obese, 1000 calorie deficits are easy without going into crash territory. Any more and your body isn't getting the energy it needs for basic function, and you will crash. It'll make you crave harder and feel worse. Anyone talking about how easy it is isn't thinking long-term.

>t. used to be obese and tried 1200 a day until I was so tired I could barely move or recover from workouts.

>>68427470
That's not what crash diet means.
>>
File: 1592514979411.jpg (276 KB, 2304x1536)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
What are you staring at, anon?

You aren't by chance...hungry are you?
>>
>>68427478
You're not really supposed to do it all the time or jump right into it, I wouldn't recommend fasting or very low calorie before at least a month of keto to get your body used to fat as a fuel source, after that it doesn't really matter how little you eat.
>>
>>68427497
I had a weird craving for scrambled eggs at lunch. Didnt have any but they still sound good. But im good, I already ate.
>>
>>68427513
>after that it doesn't really matter how little you eat.
Christ that could not be more wrong.
>>
>>68427478
I crash every other day or so, nah, dont get any cravings though. I am grateful to eat when I get home from work though.
Still easy as shit.
>>
>>68427525
I regularly fast and eat tiny amounts a day and I've never crashed after coming off of that, actually feels like my stomach is too small to binge after it cause it shrunk during the deficit.
>>
File: take that.png (63 KB, 214x367)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>68427522
I've been using the microwave to make scrambled eggs lately
Saves you a few calories of not needing to coat frying pan with extra fat

>crack 2 or 3 eggs in bowl
>stir / whisk
>heat 45 seconds
>remove from microwave and stir again (eggs will be half cooked at this point so you just want to mix up the runny parts onto cooked parts real good)
>heat for 45 seconds again
done, perfect calorie free eggs
>>
>>68427569
>frying pan
>microwave
use a pot you savage. american style scrambled omlet is a disgrace to scrambled eggs.
>>
nom
>>
>>68427569
Congrats you avoided like 8 calories in-exchange for rubberized eggs
>>
>>68427478
So you're saying it would be wise to bump my intake up to 1500 even if it lowers my deficit to -750?
>>
>>68427607
Ignore that guy for real. The idea with weight loss is to have as high a deficit as you can so long as it's consistent and you get enough protein. Don't reduce your deficit for arbitrary reasons
>>
>>68427569
Scrambling eggs is one of the only things thats eatable that comes out of a microwave other than warming a cup of coffee. I still just scramble them in a pan because its easier for me.
>>
>Big pot
>butter bottom of big pot
>stir the eggs in big pot until cooked
>add double cream or full milk to the eggs
>stir and add seasoning or spice if you're adventurous
If you don't make scrambled eggs like this, you're subhuman.
>>
File: 1638531025128.png (274 KB, 626x418)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>68427497
>>
>>68427569
I too enjoy the microwaved egg. Usually 1-2 in a round bowl to top my bacon/sausage English muffin sandwich
>>68427584
>Pot
wtf are you even doing?
>>68427600
Enough oil or butter to make eggs not stick is at least 100 calories
>>
File: eat them all.png (95 KB, 448x431)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>68427584
I never considered a pot but the microwave is pretty cash, mostly just for not needing any lube and getting a pure egg only taste
Suppose if you get a very reliable non-stick pot or pan, that is good too
>>68427600
I'd use to use like a quarter stick of butter for just for 3 for 4 eggs..That eggs are perfectly fluffy and normal tasting with the microwave though, most of the flavor that comes from panfrying is just whatever nonstick ingredient you used
>>
>>68427607
What's your current stats? Height/weight/gender. I don't really care about BF%. Are you exercising, and if so what's your routine?

>>68427612
Yeah, arbitrary reasons like "I feel fucking terrible because I'm not eating enough to get basic energy levels".
>>
>>68427612
>arbitrary reasons
>cardiovascular and metabolic health
Do what you want with your body but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>68427632
anon I'm telling you don't do scrambled eggs the american way, do it how the euros do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
it's heavenly
>>
>>68427632
>Enough oil or butter to make eggs not stick is at least 100 calories

tell me you're retarded without telling me you're retarded.

oh wait, you just did.
>>
>>68427640
6'0", ~220lbs (my scale is shit), 31 y/o male. My exercise is 30 minutes of fast walking as I was reading into stage 2 cardio regiments.
>>
File: itachi eggs.webm (2.78 MB, 720x404)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>68427636
>>68427632
I think the problem with people getting bad scrambled eggs from the microwave is just because of overcooking. When you stir them after the first phase in the microwave it should be about half-cooked / half-runny. 2nd microwave phase should be just long enough that it's still just a very small tad runny - the remaining runniness should cook itself by stirring from the heat being given off by the cooked parts
It's just like hardboiled eggs, those things severely diminish in taste when the yolk starts turning grey
>>
Fatty contest
Mikey129
259lbs
6’0”
>>
File: apu 3.png (275 KB, 582x603)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>68427657
don't like the taste
>>
>>68427657
>1/3 of a second
Do you think I have those reflexes?
Besides that I'm using butter/oil not some industrialized canned shit and as I said theres no way to use less than 100 calories to make it not stick to the pan
>>68427656
Thats waaaaay too many added calories, does look good though
>>
>>68427716
...so you microwave it instead? Christ you must have inverted tastebuds or something. Try eating ass without douching sometime, you'll love it.
>>
>>68427693
Does Itachi have palsy or something? Why is he shaking so much? And why does he have Sharingan activated while cooking eggs?
>>
>>68427656
Jesus, that took 5 minutes. I love that guy.
>>
>>68427717
Bitch you can spray for fucking 3 seconds and it's only 18 calories. It's not industrialized, it's literally canola oil with compressed air. But be a bitch, I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1660981486363903.jpg (112 KB, 823x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>68427624
this is a weightloss thread anon
adding creamer and butter is counterintuitive when the eggs can taste fine just cooked by themselves with no added ingredient
Hot / mild or other low calorie sauces will provide you with the flavoring that you so desire
>>
>>68427717
honestly he added too much butter and cream, you could easily get away with less than half of that. it's much more filling than american style too so it takes a different role on your plate.
>>
>>68427736
>canola
>not industrialised
kekek
>>
File: (1).gif (1.75 MB, 640x360)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>68427723
eggs go good with all kinds of sauces
Microwave eggs are good as long as you prepare them properly and don't overcook..The difference between good microwave eggs and bad ones can be as little as 10-15 seconds
I've still yet to try anything steaming method for scrambled eggs but I would like to, maybe an air frier as well
>>
I found out that my local support squadron does CrossFit m-w-t so I guess I'll start doing that in the afternoon and running on the off days. I know CrossFit is a meme but I think it's gonna work
>>
>>68427661
So you're not quite obese, just circling close to the medical definition of it. Overweight for sure. Personally I advise against going under 1500 calories at that height/weight, that's just basic function energy. You can still do an 800 calorie deficit at that and lose weight pretty fast, 1.5 lbs a week. And this way you won't be fucking miserable while doing it.
>>
>>68427737
Eat that every other day for breaky and I'm losing weight, nice boil will keep me happy until the evening.
>>
>>68427753
nigga butter is industrialized too unless you're making it yourself. Do you think they cow put it in the packaging?
>>
>>68427774
shaken milk isn't industrialised, anything that comes from an oil refinery is.
>>
>>68427753
>>68427774
>>68427790
Do you mean, processed?
>>
File: bigsweetie.webm (2 MB, 540x960)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>68427707
can I get a qrd on fatty contest?
it's a website?
Or a link to a post in thread that explains what it is?
>>
>>68427790
Do you think the butter was hand-made? Dude if it came from a manufacturer or factory it's industrialized. It doesn't matter the method.
>>
>>68427803
that's like saying my clothes are industrial cleaned every day because I use a washing machine.
>>
>>68427799
It's a script that runs on the weekends in the threads. You can log your weight with a format like that post. If you go to the website in the OP you can see all the logs and stuff
>>
>>68427829
what are you even talking about you retard

anything created in a factory is industrialized. What do you think that word means?
>>
>>68427727
i liked when he said vegans were tasteless retards like 15 years ago
>>
File: 1659567053437385.jpg (1.08 MB, 1170x1824)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>68427768
I feel that
Maybe go for the 0 calorie added eggs if you're really really trying to cookiecut your calories
that's why hardboiled eggs are such a commonplace thing for people doing fitness - You get pure plain egg with maybe just a dash of salt/seasoning
>>
>>68427829
>>68427851
This is the dumbest conversation I have seen in months. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>68427867

answer the question >>68427851 shit for brains
>>
>>68427762
Okay that seems like a sound plan, I'll do that. Thanks anon
>>
>>68427857
Hard boiled eggs give me the farts and nausea, they're alright mashed up mixed with butter tho.
For calorie watching poached is always superior.
>>
>>68427737
High fat diets are best for weight loss.

I scramble my eggs with 10g of butter per egg.
>>
>>68427889
no prob anon. WAGMI
>>
File: 1601389001066.jpg (419 KB, 1140x1574)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>68427933
For the amount of butter you use you can just about get an entire extra egg out of that
this is still min-maxing though but honestly, I'd really like to explore more different kinds of sauces that go good with eggs than just go back to butter. In fact I will be looking into that later
>>
>>68427983
>pic
I unironically do that, not because I need the scale to go down that bad but because walking around the house in the nude is based.
>>
>>68427983
sriracha is god-tier egg sauce. Valentina is good too.
>>
>>68427895
How much time do you cook them?
Best results is 11-12 min, but I`ve overcooked them before and the yolk looked like greenish ball.

Also, if someone want to cook eggs withour frying them.
>make thick tomato sauce, can be pretty much fat-free depending on recipe
>make pits in sauce, pour eggs in them
>cook till white is solid
>>
>>68428066
Bro there's something wrong with your eggs if the yolk ever goes green
>>
>>68427587
wtf is that third world cut of meat
looks like a chicken head
>>
>>68428080
it's two breasts anon
>>
File: 1601389067851.jpg (138 KB, 900x1100)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>68428008
I feel wrong even going around shirtless
>>68428017
Never tried siracha on eggs, will give it a go. Never heard of valentina though
BBQ sauce on the sweet side might work pretty good
When I was a kid I'd actually eat scrambled eggs with peanut-butter and that was pretty good
>>
>>68425648
>some fat faggot who doesn't lift is giving advice here.
LMAO
>>
>>68422646
I fucked up so bad that i got pancreatites. Been stuck on the hospital since last wednesday.
>>
File: firsttime.jpg (61 KB, 1000x623)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>68428375
welcome to /fit/
>>
File: 1648931432005.png (83 KB, 400x400)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>68428444
checked
I just like to remind myself how shit the average poster is here every once in a while.
>>
File: f65.jpg (40 KB, 743x664)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>be skinnyfat all my life
>think im doomed to permanent baby face
>finally start getting under 20% bodyfat
>notice my cheekbones starting to cast a shadow
We're all gonna make it, brahs
>>
File: 2-1270160785.png (578 KB, 1080x1080)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
Ketoretards BTFO by Dr Kike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6OVWiHulg
>>
>>68422638
6'5, 370

Is starting strength still the preferred beginner program?
>>
>>68425256
What are you eating? or did I miss the post somewhere?
>>
Started at 165kg beginning of May, now ~142kg as of this morning. I'm 180cm.

Doing 12k steps per day + gym 5 days per week since start of August. It's really just a matter of time now for me to lose weight.

I have a trip in early November I want to be in the low 130s for. Wanted to go out last night but ironically I'm now more self conscious about my appearance now than I was 20+ kg ago.

It's tough to appreciate how much 20kg is when you're still morbidly obese and the visual difference it makes, but I've noticed that clothes are fitting looser (had to chuck one dress shirt that was starting to fit like a mumu) and my gut is less round. The last time I was 130 I was 16 years old. Being obese is such a mind fuck.
>>
>>68422810
>In fact, the number of calories ingested slightly decreased, even as obesity rates increased.
Yeah, I'm gonna need a source for that.
>>
File: 1663782752243948.jpg (21 KB, 750x738)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>68428855
Here you go.
>>
>>68427799
Here’s the link fren,
>>
>>68422638
I just saw ppl in an other thread saying that if you're obese you should lose the weight first and then start lifting. Is this true? Did I achieve virtually nothing in the past 7 months then? Should I just stop lifting and do more cardio until I'm 70kg?
>>
>>68428585
This guy is an imbecile.
>>
>went shopping with my dad
>he picked up all the fruits
>the only things i picked were skyr beef and eggs
the life of a ketofag
>>
>>68422646
I had a salad and went light on the dressing, but when I was putting everything back in the fridge I squirt a few shots into my mouth.
>>
File: 0005100015905_1_A1C1_1200.png (1.02 MB, 1200x1200)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Canned chili is pretty filling for the calories.
Just 430 calories in these boys.
>>
>>68429049
thank your daddy and go back to your room little boy.
>>
us army rangers have to ruck march with 35lb of kit for 6 miles in under 1h 30m. that's 1 mile every 15 minutes
if I can do this as a fat-ass fatass (300lbs, 6'1) without the rucksack, in pretty uneven terrain, would I be able to pass it with the kit when/if I become lean?
>>
File: file.png (603 KB, 800x1500)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
Garcinia Cambogia.
Any fags used this? Is it safe?
>>
>>68429201
you have to train for this. having weight on your body always moving around and further out is different to your own body weight. So it's not like you can drop to 265lbs and you'll be able to do it.

Focus on cardio plus weight loss for rest of the year on top of general strength training before moving onto adding weight.
>>
>>68429255
I hardly think I'd be lean at 265
>>
File: 20220923_230627.jpg (194 KB, 1029x1033)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
I made homemade goyslop, forgive me bros.
>>
What's better for a whole lifestyle change: all at once or little-by-little?
>>
>>68429383
case by case both in terms of ambition and person
>>
im 230lb, 183cm. give us a diet that wont make a chubby cunt, i'm sick of tits. i work a physical job unloading heavy boxes and removing them from shipping containers and do that three times a day so i must burn close to a 1000 calories so what should i be eating? all i eat are sandwiches and sweets phil brings in. pointers?
>>
>>68429594
Counting calories would be a start. Also calculate your TDEE so you get a general idea of how many calories you burn
>>
>>68429594
Carnivore for the T increase
>>
>>68429383
Depends on the context and time frame.
Diets are generally a lot longer processes to change since you're dealing with pretty complex systems (hormones, brain chemistry, your own psychology, social invovlement). It usually takes quite awhile to undo that long term programming, and the process to lose a lot of weight is also quite long, so I generally suggest piecemeal approach to do better. The reason most people fail diet changes is they do too much too fast and let that stress make them collapse when they inevitably plateau or have other setbacks. Discipline in that realm is built over time, and must be trained, so the training should be slower, methodical and based in mindfulness.
Same goes with exercise since you can burn out quickly with that.
But other habits can definitely be done more whole-hog
>>
>>68428461
post body and body count /fit/cel
>>
I hope all you fat fuck faggots die
Hate all fatties
I don't care that you're "trying to get better" or whatever, you're all fucking disgusting and you don't deserve improvement, just death
>>
>>68429971
You sound like you take multiple dicks up your ass at a time
>>
>>68429979
Everyone at the gym hates you and is laughing at you, disgusting fatbody
>>
>>68429986
Keep it pushing man, I hope you get help for whatever is making you lash out. You know there's people on fit you can talk to about your issues. We are here for you
>>
>>68429971
Stfu nigga Body slams you
>>
>>68429971
based, fats are scum
>>
>>68422810
>>68422801
Fat cope.
>>
File: file.png (825 KB, 1280x720)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>68430014
>>68430047
Even if you lose 200 pounds you'll waddle around with loose hanging disgusting skin flaps forever lmao
>>
>>68430152
aren't you the schizo who admitted that he shitposts in order to get people to ruin their lives and kill themselves
>>
>>68430260
No but he sounds based
Fatoids SHOULD kill themselves
>>
>>68430298
nah
>>
>>68429971
>grrrr I hate fat people they're lazy and a drain on resources
>NOOOO DON'T GET ACTIVE AND IN SHAPE JUST DIE I NEED TO HATE SOMETHING TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT WHAT AN EMPTY HUSK OF A PERSON I AM
>>
>>68430322
>>68430329
Just off yourselves already, fatbodies
>>
>Trying to demotivate in the /fat/ thread
Absolutely pathetic.

Keep up the good work, unfatters
>>
>>68427983
Yomi Sexy
>>
>>68430343
Lmao you stink bitch
Fatties have the fatty smell
>>
>>68424292
Sub-20% body fat is lean for a female. Losing weight at a higher % is easier.
>>
>>68430353
Nothing a faceless gymcel on 4chan could say would counteract the joyful feeling of watching the weight fall away and my body develop into something beautiful. I'm truly sorry that whatever is happening in your life has led you to becoming an angry schizo, but it changes nothing. Good luck.
>>
>>68430396
Lmao you're not the "better man" or whatever schizo shit you're trying here hambeast, I'm just saying what literally everyone is thinking
>>
>>68430402
I hope you get better anon
>>
>>68430402
>what literally everyone is thinking
the voices in your head don't count
>>
BMI is the biggest cope ever. I'll have to be slightly underweight to get a flat belly in two months.
>>
>>68430434
>>68430435
KYS
>>
>>68430437
BMI is a total meme for looking good, it's mostly just a health thing
>>
>>68430439
cope and seethe
>>
>>68424571
I buy beef for $2.86/lb
>>
File: seagull prank.webm (2.75 MB, 540x302)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>68427657
>just poison yourself with carcinogens rather than use healthy food and eat slightly smaller portions

Retarded fatass. Enjoy the long-term health damage
>>
https://stories.uh.edu/2022-soleus-pushup/index.html

Thought you fatasses might like this one. Tl;dr the calf muscle behind the gastrocnemius, the soleus, uses glucose and fats direct from the blood stream rather then muscle glycogen stores. An hour of seated calf raises jacks your metabolism for hours afterwards.

https://youtu.be/9GWanonHt40
You could something this or calf raises in the squat position with just your bodyweight plus the seated raises.
>>
Fatty Contest
Triplevaxxed
93.2kg

I'm sick, and I can't work out, but at least I'm not overeating.
>>
File: 1659575991446305.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1080)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
did it im not longer obese since i woke up, now i got just 28 pounds left until I'm no longer over weight.
>>
>>68430861
Couldnt you just, like, not sit on your ass all day and do some walking?
>>
>>68430990
based -- I'm on the journey from overweight to healthy weight myself now. It sure was a thrill getting to overweight from obese and it pretty much coincided with compliments pouring in from every which way
>>
>>68431207
its gonna take me like 3 months tops hopefully
>>
Fatty Contest
EnglishFatty
224lbs
>>
>>68431059

https://youtu.be/yaK6TThRMdE

It explains why the muscle is inactive while walking. Also the same Dr did easearch into why sitting too much is not the same as exercising too little. Says it in the first line. You can walk an hour morning and night and still sitting on your all ass all day has negative effects
>>
>>68424670
Been on holidays for 2 weeks, actually down another 3.5lbs. I should holiday more often.
>>
>>68426241
Do you take mag at night?
>>
>>68430945
Know this feel. Dont want to go to the gym coughing all over the place, but not having an appetite hopefully negates any weight gain that may have come of it.
>>
File: gr2.jpg (209 KB, 747x783)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9404652/

(A) contractions approximately doubled whole-body VO2 above the normal resting metabolic rate when sitting (p= 8×10−8, paired t test, N= 10).

(B) The relative contribution of the medial gastrocnemius (MG), soleus (SOL), and lateral gastrocnemius (LG) to the estimated proportion of the recruited mass as determined with MRI and EMG.

(C) The calculated VO2 per kg soleus muscle during SPU contractions as a mode of isolated plantarflexion was compared with the VO2 per kg of the whole lower limb musculature during walking at a moderate-intensity (p= 0.00001) and high-intensity treadmill exercise (p= 0.001).

>These results indicate that the human soleus muscle is capable of raising, and sustaining for hours, the local rate of oxidative metabolism to high levels. From a physiological perspective, this kind of contractile activity was effective at improving systemic metabolic regulation quickly and by a biochemically meaningful amount to improve glucose regulation (Figure 3), even at the lowest SPU intensity studied (SPU1; Tables 2, ,3,3, and and44 and Figure 3). Furthermore, the high level of endurance of the soleus during SPU contractions provides a tool for reversing the otherwise slow rate of muscle metabolism during long periods of inactivity.
>>
Fatty contest
Carbzilla
108.3kg

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.