[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 0qq1ht1mws961.jpg (642 KB, 2048x2048)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
I look exactly like the athletic photo on this chart and cannot get past this into the ripped photo. I have been doing a slow cut for 4 months now and still look like the "athletic" one and seemingly no nearer to the ripped one. I'm losing weight every week but do not observe any "tightening" up of the muscles it still looks fluffy and soft like that athletic picture.

How long did it take you from this point to get cut up?
>>
>>68420267
bear mode >>>>>>> u
>>
>>68420267
>how do I go from one build to another based on this arbitrary image made by some shitstagram workout page?
sneed cope and rope retard

also get on clen
>>
>>68420267
Gear dumb cunt
>>
>>68420267
bear > ripped > rest
>>
>>68420267
If you look like the athletic one there is no way in hell you're going to the ripped one. If you cut you will be the toned photo. You likely are carrying more fat than you think, most people need to cut more weight than they think to get shredded
>>
>>68420267
Toned is the best for women. Anything above it is unnecessary.
>>
>>68420488
?????? Even if I were to lift for women that’s false. i get girls go crazy over my arms and back and telling me they feel safe and whatnot around me
>>
>>68420267
either drugs or basically full dedication to it, 24/7, with the advantage of good genes
>>
>>68420267
I am athletic and I enjoy it. To get to ripped you need gear.
>>
>>68420267
how to go from average to toned
>>
>>68420267
steroids. athletic is basically the natty max, from that point you can either get bigger and fatter or if you are cutting you will lose size but get leaner. you wont get bigger and leaner and that full roided look as the ripped guy there.
>>
>>68420267
50mg test prop+50 mg tren ace every second day for 12-16 weeks. Your welcome.
>>
>>68420267
Years or drugs
>>
File: zyzz-god-mode.png (22 KB, 226x219)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
pic related
>>
Athletic es the only body of a man. The rest are kids or roiders.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.