[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: damn.jpg (388 KB, 933x862)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>only 19 years old
>aggressively balding
>5'6
its over, is it time to start the cycle?
>>
>>68420135
Time to dwarfmaxx anon
>>
daily scalp massages
dermarolling
>>
bruh
>>
Test Cyp + Tren Ace
>>
>>68420135
No cycles for you bro, just blast for 10 years and get some pussy before dying at your peak (30)
>>
it isn't that bad bro, i'll look like that in like 10 years or sooner (37 now btw)
>>
>>68420135
>I'm doing that thing where I purposefully comb my hair in a way that makes my balding look way worse than it is
god I hate zoomies
>>
Maybe some hormone for height gains since your 19 maybe you can gain a few inches and make some gains
>>
>>68420135
>>5'6
no. manlets look ridiculous when they roid. roids only look good on 6'0+ chads
>>
have a smile on your face my friend :)
i'm not saying this to be nice but you wouldn't look bad bald
get a hairpiece if you want and blast roids my nigga!
>>
>>68420135
Why do faggots like you act like doing steroids is something edgy and dangerous? Even if you start now it will take you long fucking years to get a decent physique and you want to do a CYCLE which means you're expecting fucking miracles. Do you even realize how fucking brain dead retarded you are? That's like expecting to become a full blown female (male) after couple weeks on estrogen.
>>
>>68420446
It's pretty clearly widows peaking dude, all he did was emphasise it to show the damage.
>>
File: 1649730320474.jpg (68 KB, 1280x1035)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>68420606
he split his hair in the middle, combed the back half backwards and the front forwards
>>
>>68420135
You have two choices anon.... ASCEND or PERISH
>>
>>68420629
yeah to show you where its gone back, ain't very helpful showing it all going forward is it?
the dudes hair is clearly thinning and receding, if he's actually 19, thats some cursed genetics.
>>
>anglojew
you were doomed since the start
>>
>>68420475
Roid rage cuz small testes
>>
Who gives a shit about hair
The insecurity is what's holding you back
>>
>>68420135
You have very pretty hair,try to save It,the texture and color looks nice.
>>
>>68420745
t. good hair genes
>>
>>68420889
If I had bad hair genes you'd just say I'm coping
If I have good hair genes you'd say I don't know what I'm talking about
Look around you (I mean after leaving your basement lair). Tons of people have women despite not having hair. How do you figure that happened?
>>
>>68420916
Its not all about women,its about looking the best and women are part of that,but imagine you are stuck to live for eternity with your best look/stats you achieved in Life and that look is bald,brutal am I right?
>>
>>68420135
You should lift
>>
>>68421105
Nah
If you want to be miserable, be miserable. Just know that it doesn't have to be.
>>
File: the-rock.jpg (80 KB, 628x471)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>68421105
>but imagine you are stuck to live for eternity with your best look/stats you achieved in Life and that look is bald
>brutal am I right?
If I could look like The Rock, I wouldn't mind being bald.
>>
>>68420135
The thing is, you cant be bald, have no beard AND be a chubby fuck.
Those are basically the three riders of the apocalypse.
So whichever one you can change, you have to get after that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.