[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: HtQ4.gif (2.22 MB, 370x340)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
This general is about the discussion of bodyweight training, including streetlifting/weighted calisthenics, mainly basics for hypertrophy, static progressions, dynamics and general gymnastics and street workout.
Suggest regular info for the general: books, go-to videos, cues.
>>
>>68395229
I've finally got a pull-up bar and been doing it for 2-3 months. I do 3 sets of pull-ups in the morning and 3 sets of chin-ups in the evening for 5 days a week. I've not been able to do more than 3-4 reps during this time. Is this normal? And are there any suggestions to improve this?
I'm 5'9" and 140-144 lbs if that helps.
>>
File: bodyweight.jpg (1.79 MB, 2481x6600)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>68395229
Also here's a Mega of calisthenics books or guides.
mega nz/folder/mnImnCpA#tJ1t8ZYsJZcO27S12zJQoQ
>>
>>68395238
this might be overkill but when i was in highschool and wanted fast progress i made a rule that when leaving my room i had to do 5 pullups and when entering i had to do 5 chinups. this lasted about 4 days, then the pullup bar broke. absolutely wrecked my arms and now i just do pullups on trees at work, i don't really count how many reps
>>
File: bodyweight_hex.jpg (3.88 MB, 8268x8268)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
>>68395261
Some more resources I found in the archive
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a8tlZ-zbF695HA3Lmm20OIYeYYxo1lmUOczUXKLoL4s/edit#gid=1833143925
>>
>>68395238
You're just weak at the moment. Cause you don't actually weigh that much.

For pull up progression do your sets but add a hold at the end of each. Hold it until you fail and rest.

At some point you might be able to just pop an additional one during the first set then the second etc.
>>
>>68396675
There's a whole ass folder with books in it, nerd.
>>
>>68396675
I'll make a better thread next time. Here are some resources anon.
>>68395261
>>68395307
>>
Give me an abs routine. With or without equipment. P90x?
>>
>>68395229
Literally just get the overcoming gravity book by steven low and use the overcoming gravity and bodyweight fitness subreddits.
>>
File: 1650600007735.png (93 KB, 500x500)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>68395229
>tfw no feline gymbro
>>
gonna do only do dips, pull ups and lateral raises, wish me luck bros
>>
>>68395229
Started getting back into fitness the past year. I've mainly been doing free weights and machines. But I also have been working on pushups and crunches and foot raises.
I started doing dips on an assisted machine today and finished my sets with negatives unassisted on the parallel bars.
What's the progression with these?
Should I be starting out doing as much proper form dips on the parallel bars until failure and then finishing with negatives and assisted?
I'm going to do some pull ups on the assisted machine tomorrow, there's no way I could do one proper form unassisted now without hurting myself. I can do a few chin ups unassisted though. I can rep for 10 half my body weight in lat pull downs.
Any general advice for progression with pullups?
>>
>>68395229
How the fuck do you do this shit? And ways to improve grip faster?
>>
I´m trying out the Russian fighter pull up program. My max when I started was 8, I should be able to do 12+ by the time I´m done. Has anyone else tried it?
>>
>>68395229
>wanna do pull-ups
>every door frame in my house is too wide for a pull-up bar and every door can't handle the strain
>no trees with sturdy enough branches nearby
I don't wanna be one of those weird guys going apeshit on the monkey bars at a park, are there any pull-up alternatives that can be done with like, dumbbells or something?
>>
>>68398297
Anon, you don´t do calisthenics in a children´s playground. You´re meant to go to a designated calisthenics park. Every town and city has one. Do your pull ups there.
>>
File: 1654800803826.jpg (159 KB, 820x739)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
I love pullups and pushups so much bros
>>
>>68398354
The only parks in my area are intended for children, and are generally populated with them. The closest thing to any sort of calisthenics park is an empty field behind a community center.
>>
File: dip bar pullup.jpg (67 KB, 705x818)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>68398297
Get an adjustable dip stand
>>
File: 1626163312034.jpg (383 KB, 634x800)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
I used to pull ups in 3 sets amrap, and the best I got to was 6/5/4. I had no bar for a couple of months, so now I'm back. This time, inspired by a screenshot here I'm trying them in one minute timed intervals. Amrap, followed by slow negatives. (I managed 4 proper pull ups first time). Which method do you think is superior? It was taking me weeks or months to add 1 pull up using the normal 3x set method. I am 6'2 with long arms though so I acknowledge it's naturally going to be a difficult exercise for me.

I like to larp as a barbarian warrior and pull ups give me a strong sense of achievement. My goal is to have a densely muscled capable body, so I also ruck and run a lot. I don't care for hypertrophy so much as I'm big even when I'm skinny, although it's nice ofc. What moves give you this feeling?
>>
>>68398808
>one minuted timed intervals
Why? This is shit you do for abs and bicep hypertrophy. If you want to use pull ups for hypertrophy, you´re going to need to be able to do more than a measly 6 pull ups in a set. Work on your pull up strength, increase your rest times. I do 5 sets of pull ups 3 times a week, with 3-5 minutes rest in between.
>>
>>68398808
Also using the tall excuse for poor progress is cope. I´m 6´3 and can do 15 pull ups.
>>
>>68398829
>>68398825
Cool, you're where I want to be. Every set I did was 0 kipping, not fast, until I couldn't move at all, with the same rest as you so I don't think slow progress can be from a lack of effort. That's why I mentioned possible mechanical difficulty, how long did it take you to get to 15? Maybe I'm not eating enough.
The timed interval idea is to get more time on the bar, rather than doing 5 strict pullups like before, it's 5 + however many negatives I can do in 40 seconds.
>>
How do you guys split calisthenics and weight workouts?
>>
>>68398907
Good, always prioritise form over number of reps. You will get more out of 3 high quality strict pull ups than 6 meme ones. It took me slightly over 2 years to get to 15 pull ups. I was "stuck" on like 7 or 8 for ages, but I made an extra effort to eat more and like I said prior, I started doing/still do pull ups 3 times a week. Once I started eating more, perfected my form and increased the weekly volume, my pull up numbers started going up pretty quickly. With lifting in general I always underate, but as taller folk we need to make sure we eat more.

Sets of 8 are the gold standard. Aim for 12 after. If you can only do 6, add 2 negatives, and when you do negatives, make them really slow. Don´t worry about timed intervals. Do pull ups, rest, when you feel ready, do more.
>>
>>68398925
Why split them? I do both in one workout. My upper body workouts are pretty calisthenics focused, but I do them at the gym, so at the end of each session I´ll throw in some curls or lateral raises. Generally speaking I like to do upper body compounds with calisthenics, and isolations with weights. Things like face pulls and flyes are just so much easier with cables than rings.
>>
>>68395307
why are these workouts heavily left sided?
>>
File: Pankration.jpg (45 KB, 557x371)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
I don't do calisthenics at all but are the push up and dip superior to the bench press? Need some help with convincing and personal experience ig.
>>
>>68397189
Farmer walks 1x a week, one/two arm deadhangs every training session, wrist roller is a classic that is still used in to increase grip for sports do it 2x a week. Also wrist curls 3x a week or more.
>>
>>68398297
Inverted rows with dip bars or whatever they're called. Raise feet and add weight when you get stronger.
>>
File: 1623962287225.jpg (19 KB, 188x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Enjoy ur no legs
>>
Doing 50 chin ups six days a week for a month and fity walking lounges
>>
I'm up to 8 medium width neutral grip pull-ups, but the problem I'm noticing is that I can only really go to true dead-hang maybe 1-3 times per set, and then to continue I need to stop just short of the true bottom of the rep or I get stuck. To make up for this, I've been ending my pull-ups with a couple sets of jump-into-negative reps and then a set to failure of "pullup-shrugs" to work that from-deadhang motion.
I'm just wondering if there's anything more I can do. I feel like my lats are definitely underdeveloped, it's just a question of whether they will come up to speed on their own as I do more and more with better form over time, or if I need to sort of triage them.
>>
File: 1663663110243123.png (1.8 MB, 2496x2688)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>68399047
>Pushups vs Bench Press
One is training your push muscles in closed kinetic chain, while the other do the same, but in open kinetic chain. Read about it, and choose for yourself. In general, closed kinetic chain exercises will give you more balance gains, so you'll just feel lighter and more in-control of your body, while open kinetic chain, which are mostly done with weights, are easier to progress with, better for recovery after injury and much better for isolation.

Best decision would be to combine both, but you do you
>>
>>68399047
Do both, but if you can't you can make chest gains with dips and pushups.

>>68400067
What you're doing is what I did to get my pullups from 3 to 11. Your issue with being stuck in deadhang sounds like scapula weakness, so you got the right idea doing "pullup-shrugs" (scapula pullups). I had to work really hard to get a proper set of good-form pullups, just keep grinding and you'll get it.
>>
>>68400364
>What you're doing is what I did to get my pullups from 3 to 11.
This is reassuring, I went from doing 5x5 band assisted to, "wait, bands are stealing my gains" to doing maybe like 1-3 real chin-ups max, up to where I am now.
>>
>>68400380
I didn't even do 5 sets, just good form pullups until failure, then cheat reps, then deficits, took a 5 min break then repeat for 3 sets. After that if I had energy I would try reverse rows but I usually tapped out after 1st set. I also only trained back once a week for a month and a half. You're probably working harder than I did, I had to take another month off and just started again. Lost a few reps on my max.
>>
File: cali PERFECTED.png (132 KB, 1200x600)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>68395229
Add this to mega and post it instead of that lame
> startbodyweight.jpg
with no hinge but with useless planks
>>
>>68396559
wtf happened to his right arm?
>>
File: 1632016672409.webm (2.48 MB, 576x1024)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB WEBM
>>68398925
Right now I'm doing calisthenics only. But I'm planning on getting some dumbbells to have more versatility to hit shoulders, biceps and legs.

I also live in a place where it rains almost daily in the afternoon. So I have to skip a workout sometimes and the weights would let me workout indoors.

The plan is to do a calisthenics only day, an upper body dumbbell day, a calisthenics and dumbbell leg day and include cardio as often as possible.
>>
>>68398297
do pullups very early in the morning or very late at night
>>
>>68395229
>gif
I was always wondering, do animals have most of their strength "unlocked" by default or would resistance training make them significantly stronger after a while, like it does to humans?
>>
>>68398925
I run 5/3/1 5's PRO with 5x5 FSL, which is wendler-speak for
>ascending 3x5
>5x5 easy backoff work with focus on bar speed

The main barbell lift is quick and easy. The rest of the session is dedicated to calisthenics work.
>>
>>68401437
>do animals have most of their strength "unlocked" by default
if animals had the same level of muscular activity as the average sedentary human they would get weak and soft just the same
there are videos of 6 year old kids doing pullups
>or would resistance training make them significantly stronger after a while

animals are always fighting against resistance even just by standing on their limbs they are actively contracting their fore limb muscles and torso muscles, humans don't which is why our upper bodies suck
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 246x205)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>68401382
God Damn Serena's gorgeous.
>>
Any creative ways of doing dips at home without buying a station? Tried with chairs but had too much strain on my shoulders and core, not great for chest
>>
File: 1603775269699.jpg (327 KB, 2048x1155)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>68401584
Rings are always the answer
>>
Can someone please tell me the exercise I should be doing constantly for my shoulders and posterior delts to grow massively, also how long will it take to notice changes
>>
>>68402238
Not really creative but I guess it's the best option and it's probably really cheap. Thanks!
>>
>>68402514
>Not really creative
Oh, anon...
>>
>>68397022
I used to have a cat and i would make him do some push ups on a door. He was a real strong fucker. Did them easy. As long as you give them some treat after all and dont really force them they should be fine and dont get pissed at you and take a piss on your sofa.
>>
>>68398363
Chinups is better, give a better bicep much better.stillbget lat gains. And push ups deal with chest and shoulders.
>>
>>68402369
>how long will it take to notice changes
Depends on ypur training and consistency, expect changes after 3 months.
1 month for you to start noticing, 2 months for family to start noticing, 3 months for friends to start noticing.
>>
>>68402999
Try and chinup way your up a cliff edge, I dare you
>>
File: swinging couch.jpg (21 KB, 425x388)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>68401584
I do them on the bar across the top of a couch like this, with the canvas shade taken off the top. Really you just need a horizontal bar with a bit of room underneath.
I prefer straight bar personally now I'm used to them, but I'm not sure about the difference in results if any. You can't snap your shit up with straight bar though since you can't lower too far.
I do an extra movement at the top of the rep too where I lift my back/hips upwards to level out the torso horizontally, so my knees reach up to the bar. Gives an extra upper-chesty squeeze. I'd be interested to hear some opinions on this but it seems like this extra ROM would be more difficult to do on parallel dip bars (I haven't used normal dip bars for a long time now).
>>
>>68395229
I can do 10 pushups yet 0 dips, i have a resistance band that i use for chinups/pullups, can i use it for dips too?
>>
File: 1652442870632.jpg (311 KB, 1080x944)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>68403175
yeah
>>
>>68395229
My new wall-mounted pullup bar is arriving today. Though I wont be able to use it since my new drill hasn't arrived, and I need to order replacement screws anways since amazon reviews say the ones it comes with are shit.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B019H3C8L4/
How is this one?
>>
>>68401520
that makes sense, but at the same time it's basically liss with some bursts of hiit cardio, that doesn't really scream MAX STRENGTH to me
>>
>>68403175
No, that's strictly forbidden by The Council.
Keep asking shit like that and you'll have some nasty surprises...
>>
>>68403335
not max strength but a good amount of general strength and muscle size, animals would benefit much less from a standardized resistance training protocol than untrained humans would
>>
>>68403046
Anyone that can do 15 chinups can do a fucking pull up with easy.
>>
>>68403175
Doing chin up negatives is alot easier than all that shit. Just do slow descents until ypur arms are trembling. Do that evryday and in a week ypu cand do a chin up if ypu are not a fatass.
>>
>>68398935
>always prioritize form
No. Barbell novices work too close to 1rm's trying to mac too often without hitting higher rep ranges. The opposite side of the spectrum is slowing your strength progression for a calisthenics move because youre not sacrificing form when you should be pushing to peak. It's a rare problem, but dont think it cant happen.
>>
>>68403175
> uses chinup resistance band for dips
NGMI
>>
>>68403175
> hey I can do 10 push ups off the floor in my apartment. can i do push ups off other floors?
>>
>>68399996
Funny pic
>>
>>68397022
I'm a catboy gymbro, if that helps.
>>
bump
>>
>>68395238
Pull ups are a slog when you're a beginner. It's a common exercise, so people think it should be easy, but it's not easy for the average person. You're already mogging 90% of men with 3-4 reps. Don't chase reps and focus on quality full ROM. Dead hang at the bottom and as high as you can pull at the top (ideally chest to bar, but you're probably not there yet). The majority of guys half rep for ego reps, then they never get stronger.
>>
>>68403747
Sacrificing pull-up form is the reason why the majority of guys in the gym can only do 5 half reps. Half-repping for ego reps is by far the most common problem with pull-up progression. Noobs underestimate the difficulty of the exercise and think they should be getting 10 reps after their first month. When they fail, they start reducing their ROM to squeeze in extra reps, in order to preserve their fragile ego. They end up never getting stronger, because all they're doing is creating the illusion of progress by reducing ROM.
>>
>>68398925
You could just incorporate the calisthenics exercises you like into a PPL. For example on push day do bench press and ring pushups/dips. Or on pull day do chin-ups and barbell rows.
>>
>>68403037
Ok but what exercises
>>
Good program from going from weights to calisthenics? Just got off of Jason Blaha's ICF
>>
File: 1.jpg (325 KB, 1306x1630)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>68395238
pull ups are a full upper body workout involving abs, traps, delts, biceps, and even chest. Working on those other muscle groups where you feel you are weakest will result in the fastest improvement for you.
>t. I do 25-30 on the first set and will drop down from there into the 16 rep zone mixing up how I grip the bar.
dont get into the trap of thinking you need to do 50 different fucking exercises to improve, stick to the core basics as you'll find the most value in them i.e bench for set and disregarding incline/decline and etc for other muscle groups
>>
I go to the local elementary school at night and I can't hang from one arm or traverse through the monkey bars. What muscles do I need to train specifically? Is dead hanging the best thing I can do?
>>
>>68395238
stop doing so much volume ffs
>>
File: 1642046706805.png (371 KB, 716x625)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>68403320
too close to the wall
something like picrel would be better
>>
I despide pike push ups so fucking much
I never feel like I do them right and even more, below my right shoulder theres a pain every time I finish a set
Any tips for what could I be doing wrong or what other exercise I could do?
>>
>>68410760
Nigga do decline and Hindu push ups
>>
>>68410760
The worst thing about them is having to make sure the distances are always the same. I'm just gonna do db ohp and raises/flyes for shoulders until I can do handstand push ups
>>
>drop out of college
>think I'm gonna lose all my gains going back home
>this thought actually kept me in college a bit longer
>find out they built an outdoor gym 5 minutes away from home
based?
>>
>>68403175
>I can do 10 pushups yet 0 dips
your pushup form must be an absolute joke
>>
>plateauing on everything
guess I have to eat more
>>
>>68398354
>>68398382
I'm in a small island in the atlantic ocean, in a small town of sugar cane and potato farmers, and even we have a sick setup. rings and everything.
>>
Anyone know how to go about getting my city to build a calisthenics park? I live in a major US city and all we have are a handful of pull up bars scattered throughout or parks most are too low to actually hang off for a full sized adult too
>>
>>68411982
Is it really based to drop out of college?
>>
File: 1645341193402.jpg (30 KB, 628x354)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>68395229
ty for getting this general back up anon.
>>
File: 20220921_180918-01.jpg (82 KB, 480x560)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
I do pull ups, leg raises, push ups, and then skill work. 2 other days out of the week I'll use my kettlebells and/or do "athletic" stuff so im not purely good for calisthenics skills. I am very happy with the results but it has taken a consistently brutal effort and dialing in my nutrition and actually just not eating a ton of junk. I do some form of bodyweight training every single day but its not always intense. Also, I am 5'7 and 150lbs. Ive also been training since I was in 3rd grade and seriously training my body at 16, and I am 29 now, do with that what you will.
>>
>>68395238
Either “grease the groove” focus on maybe just 1-2 perfectly executed reps throughout the day, probably at least 5 sets or if you want to do a ton of volume search up Armstrong pull up program. Ive done both and Armstrong took me from sub 5 struggle to over 20
>>
>>68413995
>Armstrong pull up program
Thanks a lot, this looks awesome
>>
I'm stuck at 4x12 pushups for months. I eat at maintenance and don't sleep good, about 5h per day.

Is this the reason?
>>
Is pic rel all you need for your traps?
>>
>>68413555
I´m not American but I imagine the process is the same in most developed countries. Ask your town/city council, and give them a good enough reason with enough local support. Otherwise, buy some gymnastic rings and get creative. Find a nice tree to hang them off.
>>
>>68414664
Yes. You need to sleep well and eat in a surplus to gain strength and mass. Try again.
>>
>>68410760
Dips and Handstand holds.
>>
>>68414664
> 4x12 push ups for months.

You are not building up the demand for the workload to improve, add one push up daily to the reps and take a rest day every 6th or 7th day and make sure not to workout during that period so your body can adapt.
>>
>>68409877
How much volume would you recommend?
>>
>>68415580
100% retarded. Traps here work WITH THE HELP of gravity. Should be AGAINST IT. Try using your head next time.
>>
>>68395238
What I did to go from a max of 3-4 reps to a max of 12 reps was to do pyramids.

1 rep overhand grip, 1 rep underhand, then 2 reps overhand, 2 reps underhand and so on until you hit failure, then work your way back down until you're at 1/1 again. Now I'm at 5 or 6 reps at the top of the pyramid and kinda stalled out, so I do a max set to failure first and then do the pyramid. It ends up being quite a few reps in a session, even if you're just going 1 up to 4 and back down this way it's 32 total reps. I also started doing 10 dips in between each set, and that helped a bit with recovering to get the next few reps.
>>
Give it to me straight, what’s the best body weight exercise for deltoids ?
>>
>>68401310
Both his arms are poorly shopped in lol
>>
>>68409877
Its a very decent amount of volume you fucking retard.

>>68416564
Just add a rep per every set every day.
>>
>>68417608
handstand push ups/pike push ups
or just buy 10-30lbs weight of two dumbbells for lateral raises
Bonus: use the weight for weighted dips and weighted pull ups.
>>
File: cat_crunches.webm (2.09 MB, 442x720)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB WEBM
bump
>>
>>68402999
Biceps are pretty useless. Except for pulling ropes to your chest I guess.
>>
>>68401533
https://www.xvideos.com/video64691939/rena_serena_serena_abweh_footjob_tease

Back when she was desperate for money someone leaked a video she sent to a dude for money
>>
>>68402804
he has no idea how creative rings really are
>>
>>68413952
Well done. As a lank I doubt i'll get as big as you but a man can try
>>
Just did my first calisthenic workout yesterday did 12 reps of push ups with 70 lbs.
I also hit my hand with a 10 lb weight :(
>>
DYEL GENERAL
>>
>>68421564
Nigga do weighed calisthenics
>>
>>68421623
Do calisthenics with a weight attached. What the fuck do you mean "how"
>>
Bump
>>
>>68418158
>Its a very decent amount of volume you fucking retard.
6 fsets of vertical pulls 5x a week is far too much
>>
>>68401499
Does this work wel for you? I’ve been running 5/3/1 for a year or so now and about to hit 1/2/3/4. Once I do my plan is to transition somewhat towards calisthenics for mobility/athleticism rather than pure strength. That being said, I like the main lofts and wouldn’t mind progressing further. You like that kind of programming? It seems easy to me to figure out a good program taking some cues from Overcoming Gravity.
>>
File: 1601908881412.jpg (123 KB, 634x835)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>68421235
>DYEL GENERAL
>DYEL
>>
Anyone else feel biceps more in a neutral grip pullup compared to chinups?
>>
>>68423166
I mostly feel biceps even on fucking pullups, only at times do I actually feel lats.
>>
>>68398297
Try this one anon, my doorframes are also very wide and shitty, worked for me t.175lbs
https://a.co/d/7ydnqV7
>>68399996
>>68401382
I did 5x10 of these on tuesday and my legs are still sore
>>68413952
Lookin shredded dude
>>
Hi
>>
bump
>>
Is it okay to just do decline push ups? I have AC joint arthritis and I'm looking to prehab before surgery
>>
>>68396777
checked
>>
File: 1633119902574.webm (1.68 MB, 960x1706)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
>>68415580
That shit looks like it sucks. Honestly having your head upside down for any amount of time kinda blows. Just to face pulls.

>>68426892
Ask your doctor. You're gonna snap your shit asking us.
>>
>>68395229
Videos from Convict Conditioning
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXQa6imK9KIZftTSLj4mxoQ/playlists
>>
>>68426892
you mean INCLINE ones which are easier?
>>
>>68413952
You look good, too bad about your height.

What's that tattoo? Very cool.
>>
What size rings should I get for dips and rows?
>>
>>68428460
what the fuck
>>
>>68413749
Hope it's here to stay
>>
Can you hurt your lower back doing handstands/handstands push-ups against a wall? I used to do them but then I noticed some pain there and stopped, my lower back is fucked in general because of work but it really felt like the handstands exacerbated the pain.
>>
File: 88row.jpg (7 KB, 512x160)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Does the position change anything on which muscles are hit or does it just add more weight?
>>
File: A1q1xOlu8EL.jpg (1.99 MB, 4032x3024)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
I realized I have been using bare painted metal pipe pull up bar and while it probably has developed my girp it sometimes slips.

What kind of tapes you use on the bar?
>>
>>68432367
the one I use outside has what seems like bandages - or maybe the kind of tape that's bandage like and it works really well. It's more fabricy than rubber so it doesn't slip
>>
>>68430868
Yes, people erroniously ignore that in a handstand, engaging your core and glutes along with having a slight bend at your hips are important cues to have.
In your situation, I reccomend backing off direct wall handstands for the being and focus on your alignment; meaning that your should be diagonal between the floor and wall. Also, you should up your reps on the basics (i.e. pushups, pullups, rows, dips, etc) with a focus on core and on hinge. Do some bridges for your back too and visit a chiropractor for your back pain.
>>
File: 1609486421351.png (185 KB, 1920x1080)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
Posting this here since other thread died

here's mine on rings and with an elliptical bike:

Day 1 and 2: Upper body
Ring dips 7x4
Bar chin ups 7x10
Ring curls 10x4
Ring overhead tricep extension 10x4

Ring push ups 10x4
Ring rows 10x4
Ring reversed curls 10x4
Wall tricep push 10x4

Ring flys 10x4
Rear delt fly 10x4
Close grip push up 10x4
Curl holds 20 secx4

If I'm feeling strong I try to do chest fly holds to completely fatigue the muscle 4xfailure, the ab roller movement with the rings 8x4 OR L-sits to inverted hangs 5x4 OR a front lever progression 4xfailure OR a human flag progression 4x failure.

Day 3 Legs
HIIT elliptical workout 15 minutes: 2 minutes normal pace 30 seconds as hard as possible. To pre fatigue the legs
Wall sits 1xfailure
Bulgarian squat 10x4
Wall sits 1xfailure
Regular squat 10x4
Wall sits 1xfailure
Sisyphus squat 10x4
Wall sits 1xfailure

Cardio as often as I can, usually 3 days a week.
HIIT elliptical workout 15 minutes: 2 minutes normal pace 30 seconds as hard as possible.

My routine has problems with biceps cause it doesn't hit them too hard. Shoulders cause I don't isolate them at all. Legs cause I can't hit certain muscles as I'd like. You can potentially somewhat solve all these issues with calisthenics but I want to get dumbbells and 70lb in weight to be able to workout while it rains outside. I also can't run, jump or do high speed side steps so I'm unable to hit the inside and outside of your legs and calves in a more dynamic way.

Also you could alternatively just do a more traditional bro split doing 4 excercises per muscle group. But I do upper and lower cause it works with my schedule. Not the most efficient.
>>
File: Tape.jpg (3.83 MB, 4032x3024)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
>>68432367
Is that eletrical tape? That seems slick as fuck maybe try some of this stuff, i have grips on my bar but i think canucks use this shit on their hockey sticks
>>
>>68426892
>decline push ups
Do them anyway
>>
File: 1605058334864.webm (2.43 MB, 600x335)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB WEBM
>>68428719
Isn't the diameter standarized? Anyway I don't think it matters too much.

What I can tell you is that in my experience wooden rings tend to be thicker than plastic ones, so they don't dig into your hands as much. So I'd go with wood if I were you.
>>68431748
Should be hitting the same with more intensity. But that's not necessarily true with other excercises. You need to go case by case and find out where you're feeling the contraction.
>>
File: 20220924_201143.jpg (177 KB, 749x1075)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>68395229
3 times a week, how good is this routine? Also does anybody have another abs exercise other than plank? I modeled it after r/bodyweight RR and i've seen gains from it.

>inb4 where legs?
I do them separatly.
>>
>>68435102
I also plan to add a third pair with wide assisted pullups and dips
>>
after training for around 4 months i went from 54kg to 57kg is that a good progression?
>>
>>68395229
bros i have been going from being a lazy neet to do some calisthenics and trying to cut bad shit from my diet. i cut almost all sugar (unless it's yogurt or fruit) for weeks already, and my brother just brought me some ice cream for dessert to my room, should i just cheat today? or is it too much?
>>
File: 1663685449302474.jpg (88 KB, 811x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Cat bros how do we get our cats swoll?
>>
>>68400830
link?
>>
>>68428719
>>68434994
olympic diameter is 28mm, but they also wear gymnastic grips which basically makes slightly thicker
so you can just buy fatter rings and not use grips
>>
File: bent knee bench dips.jpg (387 KB, 1600x1200)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>68401584
Using my cooler pushed up against a wall, but will need something else to progress past bench dips.
>>
>>68402369
Pike push ups are pretty good, so long as the progression challenges you sufficiently, see picrel here. >>68395261

>Verification not required.
>>
>>68435773
what link
>>
would push ups, pull ups and squats be enough for a minimalist/beginner program?
I've been skinny my whole life and recently I turned skinnyfat. I don't even care about looking good anymore, I'll be happy if I just look "normal"
>>
>>68438256
Started nearly a year ago on the Complete Beginner routine at this link, it's worked pretty well in helping me lose the fat.
http://www.startbodyweight.com/p/some-sample-custom-programs.html

My buddy's been working on the startbodyweight routine with me and he started out skinnyfat, now he's getting pretty fit. Keep a consistent effort, so long as you aren't sick or injured, and you'll see some results. Perhaps follow the /fat/ OP thread's advice if you want to lose the fat first.
>>
File: 1601451360486.png (553 KB, 919x1088)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>68438256
That sounds too light to me.

I'd advice to fix your diet and go for it but trying to make it a little more challenging. Check the tread for a few good suggestions anons already posted.
>>
>>68423737
Youre probably doing them wrong then, pull from your armpit if that makes sense
>>
>>68398297
If you have a yard, build a pull up bar. I cemented to wooden posts in the ground and then attached a metal bar to it.
>>
>>68398426
Wait I can do pull exercise with dip stand? Please.explain
>>
>>68395238
You are too fat. Just keep trying and improve your diet.
>>
File: NAYOYA-Gymnastic-Rings.jpg (158 KB, 1500x1500)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
What are your favourite routines? I´ve been doing a lot of FitnessFAQs shit since I got into cali a year ago, specifically Bodyweight Evolution. But I´m up for trying out a different program. I don´t want to follow the Recommend Routine simply because fuck Reddit. Was thinking of trying out Antranik´s PPL, looks pretty straightforward.

What do you guys fancy? Also what type of routine do you follow when you´re on a cut?
>>
>>68441310
you should follow the reddit routine until you're about 6 months in.

warmup isometrics
skill training
3 sets of 2 push exercise (6 sets per workout 18 sets per week)
3 sets of 2 pull exercises
3 sets of 1 leg and 1 core exercise
(arranged in agonist pairs when able because less rest time is required)

The only difference between this and more advanced routines is volume, accessories and having skill training days.

If we were to split this into ppl

d1: 4 sets of 3 push exercise (12 sets per workout 24 sets per week)
d2: 4 sets of 3 pull exercises
d3: 4 sets of 3 leg exercise (you work abs every other day because it's easy and takes no time)
d4: rest

Upper/Lower are good but I hate them
Straight arm/Bent arm splits are where you advance in skills very quickly but they're not great for much else unless paired with appropriate weight training.
>>
>>68441383
Why? I´ve been training for 2 years. Were I to follow it with my current strength levels, it would look like this
>weighted dips superset with front squats
>pull ups superset with deadlifts
>archer rows superset with decline diamond push ups
>hanging leg raises

I don´t like the idea of supersetting such brutal exercises together. Less so the rows and push ups but I mean, weighted dips with +15%BW AND heavy squats together, followed by sets of 10+ reps pull ups superset with a 125kg+ RDL... It seems like the efficacy of sets of exercises would suffer big time. There´s also no arm work. Typical of Reddit to fall for the "don´t train arms bro youll get huge arms from doing push ups and pull ups!"

I like supersets, but I just don´t see how this particular group of supersets is that beneficial. Maybe I´m wrong though. Reddit aside anything else? It seems like RR is the only routine califags on the internet can ever point to
>>
>>68441426

agonist pairs aren't supersetted. It just takes 2+ minutes of rest down to 90 seconds if you alternate them. If you're in a gym you probably don't have the convenience of reserving two stations at a time. I don't even bother with agonist pairs if I have to remove/add weight between sets but for someone working with purely body weight I don't see a downside. Also you should probably try rings turned out pushups by now.
I would only superset anything I get less than 10 reps with something I can get ~15 on and have already got the majority of that muscle groups volume done for the day.
>>
>>68441476
Ok, thanks for the tip. Why the RR though? Have you followed it? Why do you recommend it when I specifically asked for someone not to?

Not being trolly, honestly curious.
>>
Rest pause pullups - solid training tool or waste of time?

I'm doing sets of 25 with a rest pause but don't know if they're actually helping my goals of more consecutive pullups
>>
>>68441489
yeah I followed for about a year every other day, got a weighted vest went back through the same progression phases and that worked pretty well and gave me enough time for skill masteries. Calisthenics can be pretty hard on the connective tissue and the ulnar nerve so anything that caps out volume like that and pushes people to get better quality sets is core to effective programming. I think too many people rush headlong into higher volume routines wind up overtraining and injuring themselves or not going anywhere with their training because they get tons of volume but very little of it is good enough. Obviously people still fail at it or don't challenge themselves enough but that's hardly exclusive to calisthenics.
>>
Today I did 14, 12, 7, 4 reps each set of push ups.
>>
>>68441810
you're either not resting enough between sets or are pushing past failure (like when you reach failure wait then do another rep or two) Don't do that. Those sore in 5 minute schemes can even cause you to regress
>>
>>68441848
I was told to work out until exhaustion, I am not really exhausted but my arms just refuse to lift me up. So I rest. What should I do? The exercise is 3x15 reps. I can't do that.
>>
>>68441855
yeah just go as hard as you can for 3 sets every other day. 2 minutes rest between. If you body doesn't want to go another rep at the end of a set don't force it to.
>I am not really exhausted but my arms just refuse to lift me up.
that's normal in the beginning you'll always feel like your body dies before your will. The more you train the closer the two get. At 15 reps though you should probably switch to incline/decline (the nomenclature always changes because retards) but legs up on something, or diamond pushups.
>>
>>68441937
I can't do even one diamond push up. I keep trying, but I just crumble. What should I do if I can't reach even 15 reps? I took your advice and continued doing 5x4 stopping before I could "fail" until I could do only one push up before "failing". How is that an exercise? That's too few reps.
>>
>>68442018
not today obviously, you have to wait. Are you really this dumb? Because if this is genuine I would advise not doing any form of exercise without your parent or state appointed guardian present.
>>
>>68442035
Ok, I will stop.
>>
For the past month I have been stuck on decline pushups 3x10 with 25kg, and chin ups 3x8 with 20kg. How do I break through this plateau?
>>
>>68443421
do 3x10 with 30kg push ups and 3x10 with 20 kg pull ups
>>
>>68443421
more protein, lose weight, or just maintain cause you can't track your strength the same way as weight training
>>
I like calisthenics, but here is my problem - its raining where I live from the beginning of September and the shit weather won't stop until April.
Second thing. I can only do about 4/5 pull ups for months now. I managed to do 6 once and that's it.
I a break for pullups to overcome the plateau but came back even weaker.
How do fuck do I get stronger with pull ups?
>>
>>68444267
Resistance bands bro, maybe grip strength and body weight rows at the end of every workout to burn out the last yk?
>>
>>68444267
god just be patient as long as you do 3 sets every other day to failure you'll increase it
>>
>>68444267
I have the same problem. Rains from September to April or so. The options are either to invest in good sporty rain gear or sign up for the gym. I decided to sign up for the gym. When the weather is nice I´ll still go to the cali park, but I always have the gym as back up for whenever it rains and it fucking will too. Nothing I hated more than not being able to train, often for days in a row, because of the rain. My apartment has absolutely nothing suitable for pull ups.

So yeah. Rain gear or gym.
>>
>>68444412
Yeah I go crazy and lazy of I don't train. I like the gym but I prefer calisthenics. It just builds me differently. I get leaner. While in the gym I get bigger. I prefer leaner.

>>68444299
Yeah I guess grip strength is essential or even putting backpack and some light weights. I do rows as well, when I'm in the cali park but I cannot do that shit in the gym.
About resistance bands, I heard very mixed opinions about pullups with resistance dips.
>>
>>68444636
You can do calisthenics in the gym. That´s what I do. Like I said, I go outside when it´s nice but if it´s cold or raining I´ll just do my pull ups in the gym. Also tbf weights beats BW for legs
>>
>>68444636
What's wrong with resistance bands?
>>
bump
>>
>>68445273
Apparently they don't really help you overcome the plateau in assisted pull ups.
I personally use them for triceps and rear delts.
>>
File: 1650216711634.jpg (25 KB, 540x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Anyone willing to share a /cbg/-approved stretching routine for flexibility? I am looking for something along the lines ofstartbodyweight.com program - an idiot-proof set of easy to follow, key exercises covering all the bases. I feel I'm getting bamboozled by the youtube search results with those PE-tier routines taught by roastie yoga instructors.
>>
>>68444880
In my gym I can do only pull ups and dips. Plus pushups, planks and stuff like thay. But if I am in the gym already I rather use equipment and then on a nice day I will go to cali park.
>>
>>68395229
? How much difference does it make to use neutral grip on pullup..that instead of overhand..training both but neutral feel better on the wrists.?
>>
>>68440264
L sit pull ups. Start with butt on the ground and do pull ups from there. Will be harder but will work your core way better
>>
>>68441310
I got the heria pro app. He's pretty gay but theres a bunch of different programs that I think are good and keep tons of variety in your workouts
>>
File: tuck L sit.png (15 KB, 232x167)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I can do 4 L sit pullups and a 20 second L sit by lifting myself off of a chair's arms but my arms give up when I try to do tuck L sits on the ground. How can I overcome this.
>>
What do you gain by doing calisthenics 'tricks' or skill work that you don't gain by doing the standard movements and then adding weight later?
>>
>>68447529
Why do you think they´re mutually exclusive?
>>
>>68447564
I can progress much better in the latter, being both a lank and over 30, so I want to know what I'm missing
>>
>>68447658
Skill work isn´t very good for hypertrophy, so if you want to focus on putting on mass with calisthenics then don´t use it as a tool for that. Skill work will help you get stronger and just looks cool. That´s it. Doing the standard compound movements with or without weights is a more direct path to getting both bigger and stronger. You can add weights or you can try work your way up to one armed stuff. But regardless, it doesn´t mean you can´t practise skill work alongside it if you want to. If you don´t want to do skill work either then you don´t have to. It all depends on your goals.
>>
>>68430868
you'll want to go chest-to-wall so your back has less opportunity to cave in. but i recommend caution with HSPU in general, my shoulders began to hurt from those and i think it was trying to bang out too many instead of focussing form
>>
File: 1599686754228.jpg (48 KB, 576x960)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Comfiest general. Love you calischizos
>>
How do I grow shoulders with calisthenics? I need to target arms more too so I've started doing chin ups instead of pull ups most days to target biceps and I also have a heavy band to do curls.
>>
Would throwing in a calisthentics day ontop of my routine make a difference?
>>
>>68395229
Planches and their pushup variations are great for mass
Tried to do some tucked planche pushups with hands in diamond position
pretty challenging

PS Luv me some L sit bicycle crunches
>>
>>68395238
Close grip chin ups, don't do slow reps
Always do every set to failure
Do multiple in a day, throughout the day. Like 5 or 6 sets. Every day
Eat a lot of protein, 1,5-2x your bodyweighg
You should see improvement in a few weeks
>>
>>68398297
Look up power tower
>>
>>68399996
You can't even do one pistol squat, fatty
>>
>>68402369
I've seen good results with diamond pushups
>>
>>68444267
Add 1-2kg weight
Also bodyweight rows (I do a TRX variation)
>>
>>68449585
Planches and their pushup variations
Diamond pushups with the arms extended forward instead of the neutral position for the difficult
>>
>>68449585
>>68418214
>>
>>68449585
Hand stands pike push ups ring rear delt flys and maybe even lateral ring raises.
>>
>>68444267
>>68444412
> oooohhh I've got bad rain and stoff I cun't train
Faggots. I do pull ups in winter during blizzards.
Moreover, this fall I'm even gonna do hyperextensions which is super fucking uncomfortable on cold rubber/metal
>>
>>68452240
Post body
>>
File: 1635605228253.jpg (65 KB, 596x595)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>68452240
You´re so tough dude. I take it you have DOUBLE chocolate milk too right?
>>
>>68395229
Just did my first straddle planche albeit with mediocre form
Feels good brahs
>>
>>68447086
You are engaging less muscles on the floor so it's harder. Use the standard hand placement for planches, and try to do tucked planches and tucked planche pushups
Your strength will increase dramatically
>>
>>68452240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqZY2zatqDg
>>
File: maxresdefault-sascha.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Combining calisthenics and weight lifting is the best for your overall progress. Dumbbells, Barbell + Bench, Pullupbar, for advanced a weight vest. Boom, you're set and ready to go.
>>
>>68452865
100% natty limit btw
>>
>>68452865
> weighted calisthenics + dumbbells is all you need
FTFY
>>
Anyone else get a rear delt pump from neutral grip pullups?
>>
>>68453288
>dumbbells is all you need
FTFY
>>
>>68413568
Yes, college is not necessary for the vast majority of work
>>
>>68401584
bar dips you dip
>>
>>68453591
Good luck doing a vertical pull with just dumbells. There's nothing wrong with various modes of training brah no need to be tribalistic.
>>
File: 1585402343077.png (898 KB, 706x616)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>68434994
WEBM IS WHOMST'VE'RE????
>>
>>68455058
Zsuzsanna Toldi
>>
>>68435671
bump
>>
>>68422985
/thread
>>
>>68450354
Not him but I just bought a power tower a 48oz blender bottle and some gold standard whey. Currently 5'11 125lbs and dont know where to start with workout / shake regimen and all ive been doing so far is just going back and forth between 30 sec holds/hangs until my arms just give up
>>
>>68456858
Cope
>>
I used to only be able to do 3-4 pull-ups with hardly any progress until I integrated assisted pull-ups into my workout. I started doing sets of 15 supported pull-ups, and I gradualy replaced the first few reps for unassisted pull ups. I got to fully unassisted in two months with this method, training this way 3 times/week. I just used a table for partial support.
>>
>>68395261
Saved. Ty anon.
>>
What do you guys think of my routine? My upper is quite weak compared to my lower. 5’7 140 lb
3x12 push ups
2x32 8 lb bicep curls
2x20 situps
2x20 OHP with 8lb dumbbells
2x10 lateral raises with 8lb dumbbells
1x75 bodyweight squats
>>
Anyone integrate hypertrophy focused calisthenics into a strength based gym program? How are the gains? How tired did u get? Any programs you would suggest?
>>
>>68456858
I don't think you understand.
>>
Can I achieve the handstand push at 180lbs / 81kg
>>
>>68448842
backstory?
>>
>>68462154
You can achieve anything you put your mind into anon :)
>>
>>68455014
Oh really now were back too broadening training modalities? To light a cunt fire is cast cunt shadows and make cunt smoke. I'm being a cunt because you were a cunt not because I have vested interest in being right but since we're here. Vertical pulls are not necessary for strength training. I would even go so far as to say that if you're getting most of your pull volume from pullups or chin ups you are putting too many of your eggs in one basket and would probably be better off if you invested in some kind row (although not ring rows because they have mediocre recruitment though half their range of motion).
>>
File: 1422776366707.jpg (139 KB, 736x1024)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Where can I start for a fatass like myself?

5'10 275lb/125kg
>>
>>68463347

Fasting.
>>
>>68452708
Good stuff. It's a big jump from straddle planche to full planche and youll have to lean more but keep with kt
>>
Why tf is this still up
>>
>>68463347
fasting. and assuming you're a beginner, push ups on the wall if you can't do a proper set (lower angle as you evolve) and a FUCK ton of bodyweight squats
>>
Does anybody have a good streetlifting program? Right now I started a linear progression from Mathew Zlat's Youtube channel, but I don't know what to do next. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>68466372
zlat uses something similar to texas method but with solely weighted dips/pullups right?
he doesn't seem to use any sort of assistance work which might not be a good idea for most people
>>
>>68466429
AFAIK, yes, until the bicep tear. But he posted a video some years ago with a simple workout with a linear progression. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeB4znuGuSo
It is basic strength training, nothing fancy. Similar to starting strength in concept, but with dips and chin-ups. I am adding squats to the training, along with some assistance work for the biceps, hamstrings and upper back.
>>
>>68466469
how did he tear his bicep
>>
>>68466488
Doing chin-ups. There's a video in his IG.
>>
>>68395229
have anything really simple for a retard like me?
>>
>>68466561
fug did he have a shittion of weight?
>>
>>68413568
If you don't plan on a career involving specialization then yes the system is a joke
>>
>>68466605
Train 2 times a week:

Lvl 1

>Australian Pull ups to failure
>Bench Push Ups to failure
>Lying leg raises to failure
>Squats to failure
>X2 the whole sequence

Lvl 2:
>Chin Ups to failure
>Push Ups to failure
>Dragon Flag progression to failure
>Jumping squats to failure
>X1

Lvl 3
>3s up - 1s hold - 3s down pull ups to failure
>3s down - 1s hold - 3s up push up to failure
>Dragon flag negatives to failure - 3s down
>Squats 3s down - 1s hold 3s up to failure

Done
>>
>>68466605
train every day
>>
>>68468098
Lol no. >>68466605
Your body need rest. It grows when you rest. The whole fitness industry is made to make money from you. Instead of destroying your joints from overtraining just train each 4-5 days. That's all you need.
>>
File: 81RZE9O-OaS.jpg (268 KB, 1192x1500)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>68462986
Just the average calisthenics general poster.
>>68466605
Yes. Pic related is exceedingly easy to follow and you need a pull up bar only. Their progression is really nice.
>>
>>68395229
Ok i can only do like 3 push ups in a row max. How the fuck do I increase this? I want to get to atleast 50 by the end of the year.
>>
>>68469337
Listen to this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GsVJsS6474
>>
What do you guys eat before your sessions? I'm more of a 5x5 guy and the crushing weight skewed my preferences to as empty a stomach as possible. I got hurt recently and the PT is another beast entirely, its basically an hour and a half of aerobic movements with next to zero breaks in between. I want to perform as well as possible for a speedy recovery but I am absolutely gassed midway. I have absolutely no experience in this, since my real meals usually come after strenuous activity and not before it.
>>
File: 1664115590879445.webm (1.29 MB, 638x798)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB WEBM
>>68469505
Nothing in particular. Lunch a few hours before since I usually train in the afternoon.

I feel like shit if I eat before training.
>>
>>68395238
Do one rep, reset, and repeat while taking only the minimum time to recover. Maybe start with a set of 25 and work your way up. I used this method to successfully get to 21 reps done conventionally. My standard goal is 100 for a workout
>>
>>68396747
Ab wheel
>>
File: 1664115143559115.webm (1.64 MB, 640x800)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
Remember to dip
>>
>>68395238
lol try lifting some weights
>>
>17 perfect form pull ups
>20 dips
>manlet
but still can't do a fucking muscle up
>>
>>68395238
Grease the groove. Do like 1-2 pullups every 15 minutes. I use my gshock and put a timer on it to beep every 15 minutes, but you can also use an app or something. I have a whiteboard in my room where I keep track of my daily pullups/pushups. 2 days ago I did 100 pullups and 400 push ups in a single day, but I did 20 push up and 5 pullup sets. Get a piece of paper or whiteboard and draw a line for every pullup, the sort that prisoners draw that are counting their days, it's a great boost and motivator once you're halfway through and see you've already done like 30 pullups in a few hours. There are better ways to do this I'm sure, so just google "grease the groove".
>>
>>68395229
wtf no way that's real
how do you get a cat to do that?
>>
>>68473171
I nearly came when I managed to do my first muscle up.
>>
>>68473171
do negatives
do dynamic high pull ups
learn to use momentum
>>
Should I be eating at a surplus on calisthenics?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.