[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1619811123788.jpg (9 KB, 255x253)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
i hate my bodyfat (20%+) like you wouldnt believe.
>>
>>67867394
you could get to 12% in a matter of weeks if you just stopped eating
>>
>>67867507
Just not eating at all?
>>
>>67867507
if you stop eating your body will start with muscle first so your weight loss will be muscle not fat
>>
>>67867394
then lose weight bro
>>
>>67867520
yeah your body will for some reason burn the thing you need to hunt food and keep the thing whos whole purpose is to keep you alive while starving
fat retard
>>
eat less and lift more. in time you will see the fruit of your labours. seeing your abs appear is like opening a christmas present to yourself over the course of weeks/months
>>
>>67867727
newfag
>>
>>67867394
Just stop eating and keep exercising. That way you will mostly keep muscle and your body starts burning fat after 16-24 hours of fasting. One week of water fast + green tea + electrolytes and your fat will be gone. It's only hard the first two days, then hunger goes away. You can do it anon
>>
>>67867394
What the fuck do you eat?
>>
I’ve been lifting weights for 10 years and have only come close to having visible 6 pack 1 time back in 2015 when was 3 years into lifting and I really really really tried hard to stick to a good diet…

I had like a 4 pack, with the bottom 2 abs starting to come show… but I couldn’t stick to the good diet, and that was now 7 years ago and I’ve had a gut for the last 7 years

I wish I could do it but it seems I just can’t
>>
>>67868078
Drink more water
>>
fat fuck
>>
>>67868078
i started in 2012 too and ive literally never had abs, not even babby abs. my lowest bodyfat has probably been around 17-18%.
i got trolled into bulking in the beginning and ive been stuck in that same limbo for 10 years now. i was probably around 20% when i started and went full hindenburg >30% and just never been able to do a cut after that.

it just takes a fucking long time when there is 18% bf to lose to get to ~12% bodyfat which is my goal. 2% per month so it's a 9 month journey. every single year or bi-year whatever i can stick to my diet for 6 months and then its always too late, cant get ready for summer, i just burn out etc. and rinse and repeat. I fall few months short. this year i was 26% and i dieted for 4 months thinking icould get ready for summer and once again i ended up around 18%.

im at ~20% and now for the first time in 10 years im cutting NOW. Im gonna cut to get abs by christmas. i just never make it otherwise i just have to do a ethiopian crackhead diet and get my "normal" bf% to be at around 15% so its much more feasible to do mini bulks and cuts. I mean at that point all you need is 2 month cut and ur golden, not half year or more.
>>
>>67867727
Based retard
>>
>>67867774
I've been doing it for 4 months and lost 8 kilos, had to cut my belts and buy new pants, but in the mirror and comparison photos I look exactly the same, maybe my arms became more noodly even though I doubled my lifting weights in everything

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.