[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1659734204783553.webm (1.61 MB, 562x1000)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB WEBM
>wife gained 25kg during pregnancy
>has only lost 3kg in 4 years since then
its so fucking over bros
>>
>>67863529
yeah, shes gonna get fatter with the next one, and she will never lose it. women who exercise during pregnancy actually lose weight after. or women who arent dumb
>>
JeSUS
>>
>>67863544
when you get into a relationship, you should state your expectations. this way they cant worm themselves out of it, if you both agreed to it before it happened. life is a rollercoaster, and you cant expect people to not gain weight in some parts of their lives, but you can expect them to lose it after a certain amount of time. just dont be unreasonable.

gaining a bit of weight is fine, but no one should accept obesity, unless that is what you both want
>>
File: 1652911410707s.jpg (3 KB, 85x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>67863529
RIP OP's beautiful wife
>>
>>67863529
Get a side bitch, wives are for babies not pleasure.
>>
>>67863572
you sound like the guy who settles for anyone you can get.
>>
>>67863529
You guys are weak and pathetic, just come out and say it, "you are fat, I don't like it, I will leave". Or just live with an ugly fat wife for the rest of your life, I enjoy laughing at fit man/fat wife cuples I see around town
>>
>>67863597
>"you are fat, I don't like it, I will leave"
good luck saying that to the mother of your children
>>
>>67863529
How was the gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia?
>>
>>67863529
the mutt she's carrying makes this so much funnier
>>
>>67863529
Pregnancy is honestly just a convenient excuse for women to get fat because men are afraid to complain about it. There's zero reason for gaining more than 10 kg during a normal pregnancy. When my mom was pregnant with my younger brother, she only went up like 6 to 7 kg and got back to her normal weight after less than a month after birth. Never buy into the "oh, it's the pregnancy, I HAD to gain 25 kg and keep them on, it's natural!"-bullshit; just because most women use this stupid excuse doesn't mean it's a law of nature.
>>
>>67863529
dont be a fucking pussy and say "lose weight bitch or else"
>>
>>67863597
That would work with a man. Women don't work like that. You have to gaslight them and manipulate their subconsciousness to get what you want. Never be direct with women.
>>
File: pb.png (260 KB, 358x357)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>67863597
>I enjoy laughing at fit man/fat wife cuples I see around town
I get off to people doing this to me, so thank you.
>>
>>67863529
My Mother was the same with my youngest Brother, she was always Slim but she gained a shit load of weight during that pergnancy and still hasn't lost it to this day, Told her to lose weight and she exersizes some times but I know she's stuffing her fucking face
>>
>>67863529
>implying she went full Jabba in one single year
Jesus, she must be suffering from some metabolic disorder or something like that, but shit like these take more time.
>>
>>67864486
This is beta as fuck but also based as fuck. Jing jang mofo right here
>>
>>67863529
same 3y ago, but i am algerian and i got a second wife for that.. since then all his youtube feed was about diets and she lost ton of weight
>>
>>67864394
truth
>>
>>67864394
This is why I don't want a gf.
>>
>>67863529
why did you allow this
why did your midwife allow this

this is nobody's fault but your own
>>
>>67863529
does she have nice tetas though?
>wife returned to pre-pregnancy 48 kilos within 6 months after birth
I love her
>>
Shes adjusted her sexual market value to match yours. You may not realize it, but you probably don't deserve to have a fit sexy wife. (Youre not tall, not good looking, not super fit yourself, no big salary) So out of spite she has decided to get fat to get back at you. If you were a true alpha you would never be in this situation, working out and keeping fit would be her top priority to keep you interested. Since she isnt doing that, she doesnt care.
Ive seen this situation with many couples. The husband tries to get the wife active and working out again and one of two things happens:
1) she becomes even more resistant to change. after a fit activity like a hike she will stuff her face with cake or a doughnut to "get back at you" to keep the weight on
2) she will lose weight, but after getting fit and hotter, she will cheat on the husband because of the "fun" aspect.
All in all. Womens brains are fucked. Truly fucked. Best to divorce now and start over again with a younger chick whos already fit. Better dynamic and better sex that way.
F
>>
>>67864394
This is why I hate my gf.
>>
>>67864486
The gym and my diet is the only arena of my life I have complete control over anymore. Wife, kids, employees...they will generally do what I say but they also generally do a shitty job.
>>
>>67863597
Yeah this doesn't work in the real world where you have kids, a mortgage, a career etc. You can't just leave because your bitch is fat.
>>
>>67865451
>>67863640
>>67863597
She will take half your shit if you're lucky and you will never see your kids again, despite paying her thousands of dollars a month to care for them. I've been there. It set my retirement plan back a decade.
>>
>>67865495
How do you end up marrying a girl like that? Did you marry young or something?
>>
>>67863529
Just a heads up. This is antinatalist propaganda. Don't fall for this shit bros, pregnancy is natural.
>>
>>67863560
This.

I've made it very clear to my girl...

>I hate fat people
>Julius and Sharney or Maria Kang and family are what I think an ideal family look like
>Eating right is important
>Exercising is important
>Our kids should be raised with those values
>I won't tolerate a fat woman under any circumstances

Likewise she won't tolerate a lazy penniless bum, or an alcoholic or someone who hits her or who doesn't support his own children. So we've both got to put something into the relationship. And for us all that shit comes naturally, it's not a chore.
>>
>>67865631
I am also curious about this.
>>
absolutely no reason a woman shouldn’t look like this during and after pregnancy
>>
>>67865631
>>67865902
No I'm just old at this point. Married at 27 separated at 38.
>>
>>67863529
>Bri'ish
>Dyed blonde
>Jamaican mutt
Pottery
>>
>>67866386
She's pretty typical American white trash, bro. I see it all the time here in the south
>>
>>67863529
Nightmare fuel. Lovecraft didn't write about this shit.
>>
File: 30seconds.jpg (47 KB, 696x462)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>67865451
>You can't just leave
ngmi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPWW9Pjzto
>>
>>67865193
Yep
>>
what is it with anglo women and those weird wide faces. it's almost mongoloid
>>
>>67865495
she cant take halve your shit, if you dont have shit become a woodsman
>>
>>67863529
>wife gained 15kg during pregnancy
>lost 20kg since then.
>gained only 6kg in the next pregnancy
>was back to 54kg 3 months lates

Get a better wife OP.
>>
>>67865193
This is a very childish alpha/beta way of looking at the world.
The reality of the situation is that she has the leverage in the relationship, as IP can't simply leave his wife and mother of his children. Doesn't matter how alpha he is when she has him tied down
>>
File: If you only knew.png (812 KB, 562x1312)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>67863529
>>
>>67863529
>Wife gained 10 kgs during pregnancy
>Lost 4kgs since then
>The reminder went straight to her tits and ass
Thank you Jesus.
>>
>>67863529
>wife gained 18kg
>only has 2kg to go after 4 months
Your wife is a pig, run.
>>
>>67864394
Women and gays are like that. Nothing is ever direct, all is implied with innuendo via comments and questions.... Makes life more complex and passive-aggressive. Very different way of communicating and interacting from guys social behavior.
>>
>>67865920
hips back, sucking in, and photo shopped?
>>
>>67863529
Get a home gym, make her lift, and make fun of fatties together. Women love mogging other women more than men. Even more so if the other woman is childless.
>>
>>67864328
10kg is the high end for overweight women. Women at a healthy weight before pregnancy are supposed to gain 11-16kg. You lose 6kg average from delivery (baby, placenta, etc) and can lose about .5kg per week from breastfeeding, let alone if you exercise after. Women who exercise during pregnancy get back into shape even more quickly.
>>
>>67867810
He can absolutely take another wife. You guys keep acting like it is impossible to have more than one family going in different cities and towns.
>>
>>67865660
becoming a fat pig post pregnancy is not normal or natural, roastie
>>
>>67868785
For 99% of male population, it is impossible for practical purpose
>>
>>67865631
Oh you sweet summer child. I've seen this happen to so many men. I watched my father and uncle go through it too. This is just how women are. You can't tell ahead of time whether or not your wife will fuck you over. One call to a lawyer or talking to their sister or mother and suddenly they've reversed every opinion they've had and they're out to fuck you over for every last cent they can take.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.