[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Innkeeper anon here

We tolled a coin from the same bridge into the same river 2 years ago. now 6000 miles apart. never to be together again.

Jagermeister+Sprite=Schizophrenia cocktail

Squat empty bar for 50+ reps
>>
File: 1649557626277.jpg (223 KB, 1440x1800)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
hrny
>>
I've never really been on vacation anywhere. I don't have anyone to go with and I don't know where I would go or what I would do. I feel like I would just be depressed and miserable in another place and just have wasted a bunch of money if I went but I also have the urge to just go. Anyone go on vacation by themselves? What do?
>>
>>67860754
i would recommend absinthe
>>
>>67860761
Innkeeper anon here:
It's not the destination.
It's the journey.
>>
>>67860779
So it's gonna suck
>>
>>67860754
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>67860783
Experience that you get is entirely up to you. You never know what kind of people you will meet on the train or on the bus. Will you talk to them or be mean to them? Why? You are on /fit/ for a reason. You are not an average jo. You go and you enjoy your life,
You see a hot girl - you ask her out. 99% she will say no. But you are there for that 1% that she says "yes"
>>
>>67860792
That;s my mother, you asshole
>>
>>67860816
I wouldn't mind calling her mommy
>>
>>67860668
Can I get a six pack to go? I'm probably going to go sit at the cemetery by my house and drink like an edgy teenager and tell my wife that I got stuck at work late.
>>
>>67860864
Goth shit.
Black coffee, water, and no food for a few days,
Six pack will arrive shortly as you discover the mix of coffee, ashwaghanda, and ginkgo biloba. It's gonna suck, but you asked for a quick sixpack and goth shit.
>>
Will we ever be happy?

I have a gf, 5 years now, living together 2.5. But all i think about these days is breaking up and living in a shit one bed in the city.

All those years i spent single and alone, and now i long to return to it.
At least i think i do, maybe its just another intrusive thought.
>>
>>67860761
yeah, its good to do. at its most basic you can spend the day sight seeing then relax in the hotel at nights, if you dont feel up for night life.
You should do it buddy
>>
>>67860668
>Have beers.
>sit at bar
>can’t stand people
>fist fight immediately
>head home after for vidya
>>
File: 654654654.png (217 KB, 1000x1000)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>67860668
Good fucking workout today.

Give me a vanilla whey shake with an XTEND energy drink. Feeling fucking pumped boys. Things are good!
>>
>>67860998
As much as you long to be alone, you probably forgot what it feels like and from personal experience it's worse being alone unless your relationship is toxic. Grass always seems greener on the other side
>>
>>67860998
Innkeeper here.
being alone gives you freedom.
being with someone gives you a normal human life. back in the day we used to marry those who lives in the same village. now we have a bit more choice. but think of how the relationships would suck with someone who is just good looking from your village. without any particular choice.
now you have more choice.
but also you can always be alone without kids and without legacy, Unless you get a Nobel prize. then that legacy lives on even without your offsprings.
>>
>>67861026
Innkeeper would recommend more human interaction. or less. depends on your life's goal, man.
>>
>>67861059
Innkeep: then why are you in a Feels Bar? spill it.
>>
>>67860668
I didn’t know it was Friday.
>>
File: images.jpeg.jpg (14 KB, 275x183)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>67860761

Easy mode, if you've got the money;
> Get travel agent to book you an all-inclusive to some caribbean island.
>Eat and drink for free, chill on beach
>Pay the extra $ to do one activity/excursion per day. Snorkel, fishing whatever.
> Say hi to everyone, chat a bit

Everyone at those resorts is there to blow off steam and forget their shitty lives. Everyone is one drink away from being your best friend or riding your dick. Look for nurses.
>>
>>67860761
Panama City Beach
Schooners / Shuckums / Saint Andrews / Saint Andrews State Park / House of Henry / History Class / Waffle Shoppe / Blue Moon / Enjoy the beach / Taylor's
>>
>>67860668
I went to a gym for the first time in years today. Was just doing homework and physical therapy prior. But anyways all they played was shit tier rap music and every one was hogging all the same machines. Literally in fucking lines lmao. There was tons of other good shit to use too. Was so weird. Idk i had fun though. Did some farmers carrys and chest flys
>>
>>67861452
ignore gym music. bring your own, download and use offline. don't stream. just do it for some time, and you will learn why,
you are doing great.
keep it up.
>>
>>67860761
>I feel like I would just be depressed and miserable in another place
totally possible, I just do small day or weekend trips and this happens to me

imo shoot for doing an activity like biking, surfing, climbing, etc so you feel like you are doing something
also do force yourself to go to bars alone a few times but if it sucks dont do it
>>
>>67861502
Thanks anon. I appreciate it alot. Im gonna try and see what music i can get
>>
File: 1654874724634.jpg (344 KB, 2339x1548)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
Was told by my doctor that my medical condition is bad enough and has gone on for long enough that I need to take an extended period off of high resistance exercise and I'm at a loss of what to do.
I don't intend to full stop but what I have shouldn't be lasting as long as it is and it is getting noticeably worst so I'm going to give more rest a try but it's making me wanna eat lead.
It's only been a couple days and I'm already starting to do some light work from home again but I feel like I've had everything I've worked towards stripped from me while also feeling like a pussy for listening to what my doctor told me even if I know they're right.
>>67860998
I feel that and often grapple with those feelings of wanting pure isolation but rationally I don't think it's right to burn everything I have just because I think it might be wrong in the moment.
>>
File: 1590449718__2.gif (161 KB, 640x548)
161 KB
161 KB GIF
>only dream I've ever had was to be an artist/animator as a career
>no motivation whatsoever because I was constantly blackpilling myself and constantly saying that I just didn't have what it takes to make it, industry is hopeless etc etc
>start really looking inwards and also observing how quickly other artists progress
>think to myself that I could get much better much more quickly than a lot of these people
>stop selling myself short
>also remind myself that if I'm not gonna commit to the only thing I've ever genuinely dreamed about then there's no point in me being alive
>as of a few days ago learning how to art is the only thing on my mind, actually look forward to the grind
>grinding fundies is as hard as it always was but this time around I embrace it instead of getting frustrated because even if I don't make huge leaps in skill I'm still learning something every day and that's what counts
I WILL make it
>>
>>67862352
what's the illness? sounds like you have leukemia or something
>>
>>67862463
Nothing major like that which makes it feel more dumb and a shitty excuse.
It's just a ruptured disc that hasn't healed and I haven't stopped since it happened but they're supposed to heal in a few weeks but mine has lasted 9 months and every so often I'll be bedridden because I can't stand straight.
>>
>>67860668
Water with apple cider vinegar.
How do I avoid the trap of fapping to check if I can still get horny?
>>
>>67862485
If it's been that long did you go get an MRI and did the doctor tell you whether or not you needed surgery?
If not I'd recommend looking into physical therapy, I herniated a disc in December when some dumb whore ran a red and t boned my car and the chiro gave me some good mobility exercises to do along with periodic adjustments
>>
>gf got laid off a couple months ago
>she spends 90% of her time at my apartment
>I got home from a bad day of work
>no greeting when I come in
>she didn't cook
>she didn't clean
>she didn't look for a job

The other day she said she felt like a housewife. That comment filled me with the deepest sense of dread I've ever had. I don't want to break up with her but I think I need to. I now know how my parents felt when I spent all those years as a neet.
>>
>>67862485
>supposed to heal in a few weeks but mine has lasted 9 months and every so often I'll be bedridden because I can't stand straight.
That's correct, it is supposed to heal in a few weeks. First time it happened to me 5 years ago it took a good 3 weeks to heal. I lift heavy but smart, which means no back squats or deads, and it still bulges once a year from the wear/tear and takes a good 2 weeks until I can lift again. Truth is It won't heal unless you completely stop, and once it does you have to modify your shit. Compression (ohp and back squats for instance) is going to put a lot of stress on it.
>>
I'm in am irl bar right now sitting in the corner because I'm autistic as fuck. Literally the guy in the corner this music is too loud meme.
>>
>>67860668
Just cried over my crush sleeping with another man. I am never gonna make it.
>>
>>67862455
Nice man. I've been trying to get started with the book "drawing with the right side of the brain" but I keep blowing it off. Gonna do a chapter in the morning.
>>
>>67862627
Absolute cuck
>>
>>67860761
i went on vacation every year when i was a kid with my parents from like 1st grade thru end of hs. barely ever met any other kids despite us staying in a resort type place every year. went to national parks, hawaii a few times, italy. never met fucking anyone because i was an avoidant personality disorder loser as a kid too.

im completely worthless and alone now and i have absolutely no desire to do "le travel" that everyone talks about, especially solo. everyone pumps up "dude solo travel is so awesome", but thats for people who are doing it by choice and are usually socially normal themselves so going places alone, talking to people and meeting people is actually a feasible idea. the thought of going to another country alone and knowing that ill just be doing everything alone completely miserable is a horrible thought.
>>
>>67862627
I got into penis enlargement because my crush was a whore and was no doubt used to big cocks. It is a shame that we never fucked.
>>
>>67862455
We are all gonna make it bro. Godspeed.
>>
>>67862498
I've been into PT and am starting my second run in a couple weeks, surgery isn't an option so I'm back on it, I'm considering chiro, glad to hear you've been able to adjust for your recovery.
>>67862570
I'll heed your advice, I didn't know that about those types of lifts so I'll consider those especially, thank you.
>>
>>67862695
I'm the first anon you replied to and the other guy is right about taking it easy, part of the reason my back healed up quickly enough is because I stopped squatting and deadlifting and don't do it very often as is. Sometimes when I bench heavy I can still feel it in my back so it's something that never really goes away, but as long as you learn to brace your core and use stuff like a belt to support your back you should be fine. Best of luck to you on your recovery anon
>>
i am being able to spend every weekend outdoors now doing sports refereeing so that i dont have to sit in my room alone. at least thats going for me
>>
>>67862721
I'll make sure to do those things when I get back to it soon, thanks for the tips and the encouragement.
>>
>>67860668
I don’t drink, but could use the company.

Friday night and I’m resting on my bed listening to some music, thinking about my recent break up with my now ex fiancée, I’m aware I’m grieving and kind of want to rebound onto a coworker I like a lot, but I know it will only bring sadness to both of us.

I need to focus on my studies for an upcoming exam in a month and a half, so it’s been really hard on my psyche, but I’ll try to manage, if I achieve success on said exam I get to experience a fresh start in another state, wish me luck guys

Thanks for reading my blog post
>>
>>67860998
I know it's a PUA blog but this is pretty good: https://www.rooshv.com/there-will-always-be-a-problem-in-your-life
>>
>>67860754
I feel nothing. Women have done nothing but make me more numb to the world.
>>
>>67862979
>PUA blog
kys loser
>>
>>67862522
Was in a sorta similar situation had to jump ship the relationship and still not settled over the situation 10 months later
>>
File: Those About to Die.jpg (47 KB, 460x575)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I actually feel pretty great*, but I'm trying to apply to college in Germany and the process is so confusing (auch ist mein Deutsch weit von perfekt) that I'm worried I'll botch it.

*I've eaten nothing but meat and animal products for days now, OMAD, plenty of sleep and exercise. I also quit smoking a ways back. I don't think I've ever felt this good in my life.
>>
>>67860668
>bald nigger wagie manlet washing dishes while White hairchad gets the girl
>>
Today I found some old videos on a recovered hdd, watching these videos was very weird, I felt like I was looking at a different person. I cant even remember how I was or how I felt back then.

I think something broke inside of me living like a hermit during these last 2 years of covid, and I cant seem to fix it
>>
>>67861059
Ditto, though switch post-workout drink to Gatorade Zero fruit punch + Red Bull sugar free. Been zoning out after dinner and a shower. Wife has some movie about those kids trapped in the cave in Thailand. Rather be playing vidya ATM.
>>
>>67863106
What are you applying for? Fachhochschule or University?
https://www.studying-in-germany.org/how-to-study-in-germany/ (in case you haven't seen that yet)

Go do the tests at Goethe Zertifikat
https://www.goethe.de/de/m/spr/kup/prf/prf/sd1/ueb.html

Go to DW
https://learngerman.dw.com/de/overview

German culture
https://culturalatlas.sbs.com.au/german-culture
Also get the xenophobes guide to the Germans. http://www.xenophobes.com/the-Germans

It's 2 € as a ebook download at https://www.buecher.de/shop/humor/the-xenophobes-guide-to-the-germans-ebook-epub/zeidenitz-stefan-barko-ben/products_products/detail/prod_id/38367280/

Ich hoffe, dass dir das ein bisschen helfen wird! Du wirst es schaffen!
>>
It's early Saturday morning. I will finish my coffee in a sec and then embark on more gardening, while listening to podcasts at 1,8 x speed driving every one else but me insane. After a few hours I will do a Tabata break and then probably go back to gardening. I'm quite hyped. Seeya later frens
>>
I want off the ride bros. I want off the ride.
>>
Gonna be a rough night. I'm about to get in a huge fight with my girlfriend.

>GF told me about her plans around 6-ish to play a game with a female friend of hers tonight.
>"Sure, go for it, been a while since she's had free time to play with you so I hope you have a good time."
>fast forward to 9, find out that this other guy is going to be playing with them too.
>She knows that I really don't approve of this guy but he's friends with her other friends.
>I'm salty about it but I don't want to make a scene after I already told her it was fine, plus her friend has been really stressed too, bla bla bla, beta shit.
>a few hours ago, after they finish the game, gf uploads a new pic to twitter. I like it and ask her if she took that pic tonight.
>"haha yeah I did my makeup, I've been feeling down lately and wanted to feel pretty so I just whipped something up."
>I ask her for a little personal selfie
>"Oh sorry I already took it off, I messed up the eyeliner a little and it was bothering me"
>I'm upset but I try to play it cool
>She picks up on it, asks me to pick out a lipstick color
>tell her she doesn't have to do all that tonight
>she insists
>about 30 minutes later she sends me a selfie
>she got all dressed up again, but wearing a much less revealing shirt, makeup clearly half assed, nothing like the first pic she took
>she's trying to act like everything is cool and being all playful and shit
>I'm honestly really upset about it
>she basically got dressed to the 9's for this guy, and got dressed up to go to Applebee's for me

I'm so torn, guys. This isn't the first time this guy has been a wedge between us. I'm very vocal about not liking him and his practices but nobody else sees the red flags apparently. He's so ingrained in all her friends though so trying to exile him would in turn wall her off from everyone else which isn't fair to her or the others who I don't disdain. I'm just so tired. Wish me luck, I'm about to confront her.
>>
>>67863407
What the fuck is this childish shit?
Is that what petty shit "normal" people deal with everyday?
Also
>playing a game
Women don't play games unless they're playing you
>guy you don't approve of
Not even gonna fucking start
>Takes off her makeup
Girls take off makeup when they're also putting on a fresh sheet on their bed when I'm about to fuck them.
Otherwise that shit is on all night until they're going to sleep.
>want her to send me one with her makeup on
Why? You're just proving you're jealous and have a problem with this without doing anything.

0/10
You're both stupid and I hope death finds the lot of you before you dumb fucks can breed.
>>
>>67863479
don't worry man I'm not too far away from the rope. Just paying off some debt and finding a home for my animals. I'll think of you when I do it.
>>
File: 1642574601431.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1182)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>67860668
What is love? What's a friendship?
How do I know if I am too selfish wrt. my friends? Or too unselfish?
>>
>>67863507
>I'll think of you when I do it.
At least it'll take your mind off cock for the first and last time in your life
>>
>>67863000
Nice trips bro
>>
>>67863407
Sounds like she’s cheating

If she gets all pissed off she Surely did
>>
>>67863407
I hate women doing this shit. They always insist on hanging out with some 'friend' that clearly and obviously hits on them every single time. Then when you get mad about it you're the bad guy.

I swear every single woman I've dated has done this shit at some point.
>>
File: PXL_20220714_170724012.jpg (3.08 MB, 3072x4080)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
It's my birthday today bros, i send you all a huge deal of good feels. Take care and enjoy this day.
>>
File: 1647378280381.jpg (80 KB, 640x574)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>67863602
Happy birthday I guess.
I never had someone show up for my birthdays in 30 years.
>>
>>67863602
Hows your black refugee boyfriend anon
>>
>see cute asian girl behind me in line at supermarket
>make eye contact
>think about talking to her when she exits the store
>don't and go home instead
How do I get over this hill of just not wanting to talk to strangers?
>>
>>67863645
Cold approach at store is pretty weird and creepy.

Instead get a hobby where you might meet single people OR that expand your social circle (team sport)
>>
>>67863645
I dedicate a day on the weekend to force myself to be extroverted. Have to be out of the house majority of the day & start a convo with at least one stranger on the day. Ive made a few friends & had 1 date from doing it so its worth doing but you need to just go for it because you'll juat regret not doing it
>>
>>67860668
It's finally happened. I've thrown in the towel on romance. I've accepted that there's no one out there for me.

It's 1:15 AM. Time to hit the gym.
>>
>>67863661
Historically like 50% of men didn't procreate. It is what it is.
>>
>>67863656
>make being extroverted part of my routine
Its genius. I'll try it.
>>
took 2 weeks off the gym, came back, and really lost zero strength even though I got physically smaller. feels good man, glad I can pick back up pretty much where I left off and even add more
>>
File: 1636151422823.png (62 KB, 1204x1904)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>67863689
I usually get bigger when I take a complete week off.
>>
>>67860668
I have been given the time and opportunity to improve myself a ton, but how should I go about it?
>spend my time on my passion (basketball coaching) and lifting
>go back to uni for a Management degree that I might never use but will be 'worth' more
>>
I wish I didn't have the massive urge to talk to this person 24/7 because it is so unidirectional. It has taken me active restraint to stop myself. Need to forget her, but yeah haha. At least I deleted the contact so I physically can't message her.
>>
>>67862455
Based, been trying to get back in the swing of drawing myself
I'm 24. I can and astound make more good stuff
>>
I got fed up of being alone tonight so I went to the nightlife area of my town with no real idea what to do when I got there. I parked and walked around people watching for about 30 minutes. I felt a deep sense of loneliness and failure seeing everyone out in groups and couples laughing, having fun, kissing, enjoying each other's company. I believe in my heart I'm gonna make it but every now and then sadness passes over me like a rainstorm and all I can do is wait for it to pass. I wouldn't even be a good partner for anyone right now. I am completely directionless, if I could just figure out a trajectory to follow, a career goal to which I could apply myself, I'd feel better. Until that day I will just keep lifting and hoping.
>>
I am pretty good cold reader.
I wonder if there are girls that are scared of that, just a guy that just appears to know everything about you before you divulged the information
Probably
>>
i want to bang this girl i work with but i realize that is a retarded idea
>>
File: 1643536645463.jpg (97 KB, 750x736)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>67863912
Sexual attraction is pretty easy to get over. Watch out for getting meme'd into liking her romantically and intellectually. Then you are gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPWW9Pjzto
>>
>>67860761
i have traveled a lot by myself. its cool. you can do whatever you want and no one knows who you are. my one word of caution is once you've see one city, you've pretty much seen them all. Theyre all dirty and boring and have the same globalized bullshit in them now (unless you like specific types of museums)
I would recommend landing in a city for a day or two but going out afield if you are an outdoor activity inclined person. When you do that, your limit is really your only creativity. You ever wanted to motorcycle tour? How about climb a mountain? Scuba dive a sunken shipwreck? Its all yours for the taking. You just have to come up with the idea and execute it.
>>
>>67863602
based gym
>>
>>67863676
>small talk x failure
>>
>>67864012
> "So anon, what are you thinking about?"
< "Hitler and violence"
> "What?"
< "Millions must die."
> "I'm calling the cops"
>>
File: 1653371670634.png (268 KB, 565x680)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>67860668
i'm doing fine
>>
>>67860668
Feels like I'm going in circles. One week I'm hitting the weights 6 days a week, reading more, eating clean. The next I can barely get out of bed. Always some sickness or shoulder pain or something that forces me to let off the gas and I just lose all drive when that happens. I hate making excuses, I hate going backwards, I hate feeling like I'm going nowhere
>>
Criminal how expensive 'fast food' (even good stuff like vietnamese, chinese, japanese) has become over the year. Completely undermining the value proposition of the stuff.

13-20 euros? no thanks i'll get steak and frozen veggies for 8e from store.
>>
>>67864201
>even good stuff
>like vietnamese
>chinese
>japanese
You're actually retarded
>>
>>67864267
That's pretty tasty stuff for fast food, and has lots of veggie / salad options to go with various meat options (chicken, lamb, stray dogs).

Definitely beats McDonalds or kebab shops for fast food
>>
>>67860668
Water please. Not sure what I want in life. On the one hand, I can stay in education and influence kids to become better and healthier, branch out into sports coaching and make a difference there. On the other hand, I can get another degree and climb the job ladder for more money and status, which I often do crave. Not sure what I want desu. How do I choose?
>>
>>67864529
>How do I choose?
Flip a coin
>>
>>67864541
I'd rather not leave major life decisions up to a coin
>>
>>67864578
it's not about what coin chooses. it's about what you hope for while the coin is in the air.
>>
>>67864578
>I'd rather not leave major life decisions up to a coin
THEN DON'T FUCKING ASK ME CUNT
You're as bad as a fucking woman you whiny faggot
>>
i went on a date with a girl who asked me out but she didn’t want a second date. then a month later she reached out asking if i’m down for a date. convo was slow and took a while to find a date because i was a bit hesitant, and we agreed on a date, only for her to cancel a day later. so yeah i got played.

that was last week and now she’s telling people she wanted a new date but that i didn’t want it. i don’t have a clue as to why she would do that, why even tell other people in the first place.
>>
>>67864529
If you don't know what to do in your life then pursue money. This is life lesson I learned
>>
>>67864833
maybe she was looking into monkey branching or something. or maybe she is just like that (crazy).

u could try just driving to hers and telling you're going to a restaurant now to see her reaction
>>
i had a 2 dates with a girl and planned a third but we never got to it, she didn’t seem too eager so i let it cool down, she was busy and the days she was available i wasn’t. really liked her but oh well (we got set up through a friend)

i spoke to her for the last time 3 weeks ago and today is her birthday. do i send her a text? i feel like i look petty if i don’t, but i don’t really want to? i feel like she might be expecting it but then again if she just replies with a dry ‘thanks’ or not at all i feel bad anyway. wut do.
>>
>>67860668
I don't love my gf the way I love my ex.
>>
>>67861026
Did you win?
>>
File: 1653520543609.jpg (85 KB, 604x578)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>67865045
but do you love your gf?
>>
>>67864833
Congratulations, you avoided a psycho.
>>67864961
Shut the fuck up
>>67865032
If she's not family or fucking you, she doesn't matter
>>
>>67862522
Get out. If you don't want a housewife, get out.
>>
>>67865054
I don't know if I love her or the way she treats me.
>>
>>67862522
>The other day she said she felt like a housewife

Have you asked, you know, if she wants babies? Women being busy with work is a fairly modern practice.
>>
>>67865070
>I don't know if I love her or the way she treats me.

Well, the way she acts is part of her observable behavior, that is, the way she acts (treats you) is her.
But since you failed to provide an answer in binary (yes / no) I guess you need to do some introspection.
If you don't love her, is it fair / proper to keep her around in a relationship that wont go anywhere (marriage, babies)?
>>
File: 1633220801963.png (364 KB, 640x668)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>67860668
>>
>>67865076
She doesn't want either. Technically she's still hasn't filed for divorce. For a year.
I have doubts exactly because I don't think it will go anywhere.
I want my ex back. Literally looking at her working right now and all I want is her.
Can't have her though, not yet.
>>
File: 1628283467488.jpg (111 KB, 828x794)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>67865129
i wish you the best in trying to navigate such a clusterfuck.
>>
>>67865147
I just looked up at her at the counter and caught myself smiling. I've never done that with the gf. I think this settles it. I'd rather be alone that with someone who isn't her.
>>
>>67865157
I think it is also fair to not keep a woman around that you don't love; her years are finite too.

I smile when I think of her too )
>>
>>67860668
One of my favorite artists will perform in my city soon. My friends aren’t into the music and I understand why they won’t waste time and money doing something they don’t enjoy seeing. I konda wanna go alone but It’s too embarrassing
>>
>>67865173
It's not, go alone. You might make some friends.
>>
>>67865173
What's the band?
>>
>>67865157
What caused the breakup?
>>
File: poto2.jpg (701 KB, 2048x1536)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>67862671
>>67860761
If you're like me (autistic[Retarded]) you can't just "go out and meet people", find a summer job where you'd like to vacation. I work at a sailboat marina, this summer's been great. I've met the staff, some of their friends, and gotten to know some of the locals. If yo'ure like me, you can only exist through your "use" or your role. Find a role that will get you to meet women.
>but my career
Your career sucks, you hate it, and you won't find a woman there. Your choices are either go work on a Tallship, or at a Canyon climbing resort, or a ski resort, or a marina, a cruise ship, a national park, a beach, or other vacationy, outdoorsy, and preferably pricey joint. Meet the rich college girls on vacation or the brave girls that actually want a fun job like feeding aquarium fish idk
Picrelated is OC
>>
>>67865366
>>67865366
>If you're like me (autistic[Retarded]) you can't just "go out and meet people", find a summer job where you'd like to vacation. I work at a sailboat marina, this summer's been great. I've met the staff, some of their friends, and gotten to know some of the locals. If yo'ure like me, you can only exist through your "use" or your role. Find a role that will get you to meet women.

This is perfectly normal, you are not an autistic retard, but more like a "Failed Normie" (indicated by the fact that you think this is how autistic retards behave)
>>
>>67865223
My stupidity. I didn't understand what she wanted to talk about and thought she was breaking up with me when she was asking for understanding. It's been almost there years.
We drunkenly hooked up a few times since then and stayed in each other's lives.
>>
Ex's boyfriend wants to be friends. I don't know if I can do that to a man I already cucked. Am I a good enough liar?
Will I look for any excuse to punch him? I might, I used to be pretty violent before I went sober.
>>
>>67865398
I'll bite
Understanding of what?
>>
>>67865425
That's disgusting. Fucked up.
>>
File: cleanitupjanny.webm (428 KB, 320x564)
428 KB
428 KB WEBM
idk anymore guys, I finally managed to get a fwb after like 22 years and the sex isn't enjoyable at all
literally just doesn't feel good, still couldn't cum from it
I'm afraid I might have fucked up my mind by being an incel for so long
Gonna try to fuck some other girls and see if that's the problem maybe
>>
>>67865437
She wanted to talk about us being different and having different hobbies(I'm 9 years older), she literally wanted to find things to do together. I heard"we're very different" and my stupid incel brain went to the worst option ever. Biggest mistake of my life.
>>
>>67865469
oh god no don't do this to me
oh good lord
>>
>>67865438
I know. But at least there's a possibility to mog the fuck outta him and steal her.
>>
>>67865481
I've been in this hell for three years, anon. We'd have kids by now. Her words, not mine.
I will get her back eventually.
>>
>>67865452
Based.
>>
>>67865497
I had the same thing happen to me, but I thought we were just friends so I .. I kind of just thought "fine we can just be not friends if we are too different".
>>
>>67865452
It's not your mind, it's your dick. Go nofap and get some Cialis asap. In a month you'll be fine.
>>
File: witt.jpg (123 KB, 826x878)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>67865382
>tHiS iS pErFeCly NorMaL
no, it's not. I've gotten to grow up watching normal people interact and normal people don't need a notaried excuse to talk to others. There's certainly a touch of the 'tisms going around. Being a social retard, the only way to move forward is through a job, a role, or other permissive situation. Just my 2c to the guys.
Besides, who wants to grow old working trades for this system anyway. Go outside, find a job that builds a community for you if you can't build one for yourself. escape the florescent lights.
>>
>>67865469
kek
How do people who are this dumb even exist?
How are you real, bro?
Did she say "we're very different" and you just stormed out the room saying "it's fucking over!"?
How does this even happen? Is she retarded as well and some how said everything completely wrong?
How did it come to this?
And not only that, you've "hooked up" multiple times before and yet nothing has come of it.

What is going on in your brain? Fix it or bury it, don't drag dumb shit on for three fucking years.
>>
>>67865523
What I quoted here >>67865382 is very normal behavior anon. You are normal. And that's a good thing. It is not some kind of aberration that *we* exists only through our *use* (our actions, our observable behavior as it were), we are social animals.
>>
>>67865543
>kek
>How do people who are this dumb even exist?

It is the default assumption for many to assume the worst when it comes to social interactions (in this case, when anon heard "we're very different" he assumed it meant she was saying "its over").
>>
>>67865559
(cont.)

what if we stopped reading our projected subtext into what other people are saying, hmm might be onto somethign here..
>>
>>67865559
Are you stupid as well?
What is a conversation? Do you think people sit you down for a talk, say a single line and then fuck off?
I'm sure they talked for a long while and had many conversations AS YOU DO when fucking breaking up. But somehow he never realised she wasn't breaking up with him during all of it.
He's dumb and so are you.
>>
>>67865598
I was stupid. I think I said "if you want to break up, just do it" Biggest mistake ever. We've reconciled since then, she fixed some of her issues, I fixed mine. But now we're in other relationships.
>>
>>67865543
We've hooked up during moments weakness. In 2020 and 2022 we knew we needed to unfuck ourselves first. Then we both got into relationships.
Still can't stay away from each other though.
>>
>>67865797
2020 and 2021 that is. 2022 is now apparently.
>>
File: 1659788284907.jpg (2.41 MB, 2316x2733)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
I was happier when I didn't know the concept of revealed preference. Truly an info hazard that taints everything.
>>
>>67865763
>But now we're in other relationships
That's an immediate and hard no
Some one else is fucking her, end of story.
>>
>>67865862
why are you blackpilled by an economics concept wtf? redpill me
>>
>>67865452
that’s because you don’t like her lol fucking other women casually isn’t going to make it more enjoyable
>>
File: 1659788544080.jpg (137 KB, 758x767)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>67865877

It generalizes to human interactions (she could be texting you right now, but prefers doing something else etc.)
>>
File: 1659788756358.jpg (503 KB, 1000x1387)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>67865899
And it also generalizes over your actions ("Tomorrow I will do X" -> I never do X -> blame lies squarely on me no excuses since I preferred doing something else instead of X).
>>
I'm beginning to worry something is wrong with my health and I don't want to go to a fucking doctor again.
>>
>>67865866
But I'm fucking someone else too. And her once.
>>
>>67865899
>>67865926
how is this a blackpill lol
>>
File: 20220729_230638.jpg (100 KB, 1078x1129)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>67865950

I said I was happier when I hadn't internalized it, not that I am blaqpilled now due to it
>>
>>67865899
You're mentally cucking yourself with this one faggot. Women don't text you back immediately because it is part of the normie dating game to wait a while between messages to not seem desperate/to pretend you have stuff going on in your life (which you actually should have better shit on than a girl anyway).
>>
>>67864961
i don’t have a clue it’s fucking weird though

>>67865057
man she was really cute and nerdy fug why does she have to be crazy
>>
I am at the point where I don't even talk to my friends in case I bother them, I just write whatever I was going to say to a txt file and delete them everyday.
>>
>>67866100
Why? That's what friends are for, anon. If they don't welcome messages from you or don't message you- get better friends
>>
>>67864154
Dumb ass is it really necessary to do it six days a week? I'm doing three a week and making slow gains just fine.
>>
All I want to do is do drugs and have sex. Is this midlife crisis?
I've been clean for a year, not even alcohol or smokes.
But I just railed speed with my ex while at her work. Being a barista must be awesome.
>>
>>67865173
Just go nigga. You're gonna be in a massive crowd - can you even tell who's in a group? No and stop looking faggot. And start dancing the night away...!
>>
File: 1629891900570.jpg (100 KB, 1228x827)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>67866232
Do they get bothered if you start throwing roman salutes during your dance while you goose step?
>>
>>67866247
No, they'll instantly appreciate how unique and quirky you are and become your friends.
>>
File: 1650934417973.jpg (410 KB, 828x734)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>67865521
I already have cialis, it just makes me last longer though which isn't my issue at all
I've stopped fapping a while ago anyway because my sex just dropped massively idk why
>>67865898
I mean yes I don't like her but it would probably be more enjoyable if I fucked another woman that I liked yk
>>
I need 2 Vodka Rebulls please, need to start sleeping workout dreaming again. I had a dream where I ran into a girl I used to know. We spent time walking around the outdoor market just laughing and having fun. Then she looked into my eyes and got closer to my face saying "Anon, I just wanted to say that like you" except I couldn't hear the "like you" part clearly. It sounded like a whisper and I asked her to clarify but she was gone. Then I pulled out my phone to search her up on social media to keep the connection going but I couldn't remember her name. It felt so real when I woke up bros, this loner lifestyle is getting to me.
>>
File: 4124111.jpg (34 KB, 580x548)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I don't know why this one is bothering me.

I am introverted by nature and don't really like big gatherings but really want to start to build a social life.
It's my girlfriends friend's birthday and they booked a table at a local pub which I was invited too.

Originally I wanted to go but I have fucked up my ankle pretty badly and limping about. I got ready to go and when putting my shoe on it hardly fit due to the swelling and the pain was pretty bad.

I had to not go at the last minute, part of me is relieved because I don't have to deal with people. The other half is pretty pissed about it because I want to build a social life.

I hate being introverted, it sucks being alone so often.
>>
>>67866493
You're not introverted if you feel like it sucks being alone. Just another case of anons being failed normies, and you are on your way to fix that it seems with you trying to make a social circle for yourself.
>>
I wish I could gain my self confidence back.
Back about anyear, when I finally slimmed down, it made me feel great and confident. But now, due to circumstances, I became fat again and it destroys my self image. I'm trying to workout again but I feel absolute crap all the time.
>>
File: 1637511108357.png (501 KB, 960x960)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>67863407
Women suck man, dudes are where it's at no homo. I really doubt she'd go out of her way to put on a shitload of makeup for her friends so it's the guy. Not saying shes cheating but she wants to impress him, so...

If you ever want a no homo thing with just shirtless dudes working out in my living room hmu we can do it I have an Italian mobster leather couch. I'll make choclate milk and we can pose naked but it's not gay hahahahahahahahahahahaAAAAAAAAH no homo.
>>
What is it about victimhood that confers moral status? Like it's easy to see why it would might nice to play a victim at times, given how it obligates others to benefit you- they same as how they'd act if you had morally noble goals. But what is it at the root of that moral confusion? In all likelihood it predates christ, invalidating the argument that "God on a Cross" is the cause of our worship of the weak, incapable, victims etc.

Maybe it's something along the lines that like a child, a victim represents unrealized potential somehow?
>>
>>67863407
dressing up around another dude, evaluating her options.
>>
Apparently I think too much about the approval of girls. I flip-flop with my efforts with some times wanting to commit to MGTOW isolationism, and other times basing my sense of self improvement in making myself more ideal for women's attention. In either case, my life circumstances at the moment make me not actually desire a relationship.
I don't like this and want to control myself on principles, not imaginary outcomes. Another anon suggested I get more female friends, but since I was a kid my friend groups were almost exclusively female.
How do I stop this shit and be my own man?
>>
I am 29, still basically a virgin.
My entire life I was afraid of coming too fast when with a girl. I was afraid of a lot of things in general.
I hired a hooker yesterday.
No fucking joke, I couldn't even get it properly hard. We kissed, played with each other, she sucked me and after 40 minutes I'm still not ready. She puts it in her pussy, gets on top of me, I can't keep it up.
I still come in 2 minutes if I just jerk-off to porn.
I still look at girls on the street and want to bang them.
Honestly, I have no idea what I should feel (someone post the img).
Death grip?
>>
>>67868256
You were nervous and couldn't get blood into your dick, simple as.

Had you not been a fucking degenerate, you would have courted a girl and then you would have had foreplay to ease the tension.

But now you lost your virginity at age of 29 to a hooker while your dick was soft.

A life lesson there
>>
>>67865366
Yeah but my pay is better than yours, my hours working are better than yours, my benefits are better than yours. Cool sunset though
>>
>>67868282
Yeah well, this is basically what I'm telling myself.

Honestly? I felt like I was obsessed to the point of absurdity with sex, and it was impacting my life way too much. I was thinking about it constantly.
I've also been jerking off *way* too much, in some periods once every day. I tried nofap for some time and it felt terrible.
I hope I will start to leave that obsession behind.

Also, there's a girl that might actually be interested in me. It helped I guess that I started lifting and got less fat in recent months. We already spent one evening together, but she has to leave in 2 weeks.
I also had obsessive thoughts about her, to the point it was impacting my daily life.

Here's hoping that I will progressively become less degenerate. No fucking idea how, but I have to do that, otherwise I will just off myself in 5 years.
>>
>>67868399
>Also, there's a girl that might actually be interested in me. It helped I guess that I started lifting and got less fat in recent months. We already spent one evening together, but she has to leave in 2 weeks.
>I also had obsessive thoughts about her, to the point it was impacting my daily life.

.. and you decided that you would rather give your virginity for a hooker?
If you're not making shit up you did rather fuck up here, damn.
>>
>>67860761
I had similar problems. Think about what you'll gain out of travelling. Will you like the experience? Do you want to have something to discuss with your friends?

If you feel like there's nothing you'd gain, maybe consider doing something else. You need to do things because you feel like it. Maybe eventually you'll get the idea what you can get out of travelling.
>>
>>67868420
Mate, you think I didn't think about it? I decided I'm way too pissed off about being a virgin. It felt godawful.

The way I look at it, now I know more about what I need to watch out for in an actual relationship. And nobody needs to know about the hooker.

Plus, the girl is giving me really ambivalent vibes. And she's the only reasonable girl that was interested in me since high school. If I wouldn't have gone for the hooker now, I probably would've done it in two weeks anyway.
>>
>>67865173
Just go, if for some reason people mention/ask why you’re alone just make up something like you had two tickets but your friend cancelled last minute and you still wanted to go
>>
>>67865173
If you're in Finland I can tag along with you
>>
>finally get over myself and hit it off with chick
>we go to her place after night out clubbing
>can't get hard because drunk
>next morning I get hard and cum in 30 seconds
The girl didn't seem to mind at all. We just spend the night/morning cuddling for hours and are meeting up again tomorrow. But I still want to properly fuck her. Any sex-havers can give tips?
>>
>>67863407
You're being a faggot. Not because your girl hasn't done anything wrong, but because you're being really beta and bitchy about the whole thing.

Here's what you need anon, abundance mentality. You know what I'd have done in your situation? I'd have gone out with my friends to the local bar and flirted and danced with every slut in sight without a single thought about my GF. In fact, I'd just call the relationship quits. Being single >>>>>>>>> getting your mental thoughts invaded by silly pathetic petty bullshit because your girlfriend wants to beg for attention from other dudes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUrR3_hdGF8
>>
>>67868727
You do realise you can fuck her again?
She isn't a hooker that calls it a night after one shot you fucking idiot, just fuck her again right after
Fucking hell you cunts are dumb as shit
>>
Anons, I just want to say I fucking love this thread. I found /fit/ recently and this thread is just comfy.
>>
File: 1655103113141.png (352 KB, 537x680)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>
How about I make a blog post.

I started a PhD 4 years ago. Changed countries to do it. Being alone in a foreign country felt absolutely soul-crushing. I had panic attacks, I was waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, I felt terrible just being at my own place.

I started therapy about a year ago. I described myself and the therapist said that basically it sounds like I had depression at least since I was ~14. I never felt like doing anything. I knew about 4chan and had some autistic friends who knew about it as well, but I *never* posted anything, not on 4chan, not anywhere online. I sort of didn't see the point. Never travelled, never had any big hobby, never had a really deep friendship.

I'm slowly improving. Depression is mostly gone, bad feels are mostly gone. Strangely enough, these are some of the first posts I'm making online, on 4chan of all places, and I'm genuinely enjoying it. I'm this guy btw >>67868807 .
>>
>>67868727
Don't drink I guess? Being anxious about things doesn't help apparently. Don't care too much about "fucking her properly", that's a good way to be too anxious. Just make sure both of you enjoy it and keep improving yourself. You'll get there eventually.
>>
>>67868804
I would've but I honestly didn't feel like she wanted to. She just kept cuddling and didn't give me the impression to want sex.
>>
File: 1636505032984.png (503 KB, 646x900)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>67868969
> therapy
fake
> depression
fake

nut up faggot
>>
>>67868998
My god you people are fucking dumb.
>>
>>67869056
I-it's not my fault I have autism.
>>
>>67868994
Yeah we still had a fun night and she really didn't seem to mind at all. Just can't help feeling shitty for it and worrying about not being anxious is kinda self defeating lol
>>
>>67869068
to be fair, i’ve never had a cuddling experience which didn’t lead to sex
>>
>>67869068
u don't have autism ur social muscle is atrophied
train it
>>
>feel lonely and wish someone would talk to me
>get a text from someone I know
>think to myself: jesus christ, what do they want? just leave me alone
I'm just so complicated.
>>
File: 1651482281571.jpg (636 KB, 1861x2274)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>67869131
It was just not the correct person. I am lonely and wish she would call me. Nobody else can make me feel not-lonely.
>>
>>67869153
We are not the same.
>>
>>67869081
You worry *because* you are anxious. Figure out what to do to make yourself not feel shitty. If she really didn't mind, then you're all good for now. Then move from there, baby steps.
>>
>>67869131
I have similar feels. I guess they come because I just want an "easy" conversation, but then somebody messages me and I suddenly have no idea how to respond.
I figured out that I'm just going to push myself through things like that: find a way to talk to the person that messaged me. It doesn't feel the best, I fuck up badly sometimes, but slowly I'm seeing gains. It's becoming easier and easier to just respond.
>>
I just read anna karenina for the first type and I'm terribly afraid of getting married and falling out of love with her
I guess I'd have to get a girlfriend first, haha
>>
>>67868969
Godspeed anon.

How are you getting rid of the depression?
>>
File: 1655513452403.jpg (192 KB, 1000x1502)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>67869329
> How are you getting rid of the depression?

S&W to the right temple, let go of the trigger.
>>
>tfw i only attract crazy girls
>can only enjoy the rollercoaster they give me
>get bored of normal healthy girls
>>
Hello I am back from the garden. Gardening was great. I think I might have injured my shoulder, but the foregarden looks okayish now. I read a few chapters chilling in a hammock.

How did you spend your Saturday? Did you do anything worthwhile?
>>
>>67869329
Slowly. One of the worst sides of it is that I have both done little for most of my life, but also that my memory is fucked up. I remember little from most of my years in school and university. Doesn't help at all when making contact with people.

I'm mostly just doing psychotherapy. Cold showers and omega-3 also help, apparently. Haven't taken any serious anti-depressants, haven't needed them. I guess it helps that I'm thoughtful and introspective, it helps drive the psychotherapy forward.
>>
>>67869563
You remind me of myself, anon. Recently started working out.. now depression is fading and I am starting to appreciate the things I have.

You'll make it, I believe in you. Godspeed.
>>
File: 1659810980038.jpg (195 KB, 735x725)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>67869494

It's a beautiful summer day in an endless list of days and moments I can't share with anyone
>>
>>67869595
What does the image symbolise/mean?
>>
>>67869590
Thanks. Starting to work out again was good for me too. It helps to see the steady progress.

We're all gonna make it, anon-kun.
>>
File: 1659813208539.jpg (474 KB, 1200x1200)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
how you spend your days is ultimately how you spend your life
>>
>>67869916
People worry that their lives are short, but they are not. They simply make them short by wasting time. We're given ample enough time to accomplish the greatest achievements, take a look at any major historical figure as evidence
>>
>>67860668
I want to be with her. I would just text her now so we could talk a little. but she can do the same and she does not.
I keep telling myself that I should just move on, but I got caught. I want to be together. I know she's lonely, she is weird, I am too. we could be together and I know I could make her life better. but whatever I am or I offer, she doesn't want it.
>>
File: 1293429878335.png (41 KB, 1000x1000)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>warm day
>felt like going to the beach
>did it
>felt really good breathing in that briny sea air, for about 3 minutes
>seagull and goose(looked it up when I got home, these fuckers are invading and the mayor said he doesn't know what to do wtf) shit everywhere
>look around
>happy couples pissing me off
>families making me sad and envious
>a 10/10 young mother playing with her toddler as the father who i mogged set up their spot
>not a single compliment on my physique

I sulked home defeated. I'm never going to the beach again.
>>
>>67870199

If you haven't actually talked a lot with her / gone out to dates / she does even knowing you exist, you just have a crush on low fidelity model of her, or in worse case, some ideal model you made of her that does even match her.

Dating usually solves a bunch of the above, and rejections too.
>>
>>67870233
Work on yourself bro. Life is about you, not what the people around you are doing or thinking. You've got some growing to do, but you'll make it.
>>
>>67865045
I can relate. I treat my gf like shit for not being her and she does whatever I say. It shouldn't be this way. Why is the heart like this?
>>
>>67870254
we talked an awful lot. it seems like I made her mad and she stop talking. I don't regret it because I can't accept everything.
thing is that she's weird. she might be not talking because she thinks she will annoy me, no joke.
but I don't know. the fact that we are so far away from each other really doesn't help neither.
I'm looking for fall, we have our birthdays a few days apart, so we will talk again. but I know I'm gettin my hopes high and it won't be more than a couple of texts.
everything sucks
>>
>>67860761
Go to Jaco, Costa Rica and spend the entire vacation at Hotel Cocal, poolside. Thank me later.
>>
File: 1659806596369687.webm (2 MB, 324x640)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
Why are people so cruel?
>>
>>67870296
You might've made her mad but you should just ask her if that's the case (projecting your insecurity here, and assuming you made her mad, modifies the relationship as you can see - you stopped talking maybe because you let your insecurity take control).

People have their own lives, if you're just an IM contact for someone you're quite low on the priority list. You should probably ask her out, to try to move from just being a IM chat friend. In all honesty, she might not even realize you feel the way you do if you're just IM contracts to each other. Asking for a coffees should be p. safe / neutral move.

Or just procrastinate and go insane over sand castles
>>
>>67870384
That dude isn't cruel, he's just an asshole. So insecure he can't even handle his chick casually talking to another dude without sperging out.

Small dude should've just called it out, but hey.
>>
File: 1637096040171.png (78 KB, 556x430)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
I am sick and tired of all this whining crybaby bullshit insecurity from everyone, all the time.
On the internet, from my friends, from people I see at work.
Maybe you're all fucking miserable and shit because you've been fucking brainwashed by multimedia and think that being a miserable faggot is interesting.
It isn't, shut the fuck up with the stupid shit all the time.
Do you know what it's like being someone that actually enjoys shit surrounded by a bunch of do-nothing know-nothing self obsessed retards all the time?
If you don't enjoy life just die already stop being these attention starved little faggots that thrive on misery it's so fucking boring I can't stand you motherfuckers.
Motherfuckers like to LARP about going back to nature and being traditional and shit but most of them are shining examples of being completely captured by loser modernism.
>>
>>67870413
With that girl laughing before he stepped up it's clear they all knew about it and wanted to be shitty to that poor guy.
>>
>>67870430
That just shows that she's a bitch too.

Little dude stays unharmed, all together the people around him are cunts, doesn't change anything about him.
>>
>>67870391
nah, can't ask her out.
there are no sand castles, I got caught by a woman who will not love me back. I've been here many times.
just time. keep going. but it fucking sucks.
>>
>>67869131
You're not fucking "complicated" bro you are depressed and have no social skills.
>>
>>67863602
Happy birthday anon, hope you get a lot of gains today
>>
>>67870460
>anon doesn't understand sarcasm and the ironic juxtaposition of such a statement and reaction

Not that guy but you're clearly not complicated lmao
>>
>>67870490
Yeah clearly it's a bunch of mental gymnastics and rationalizations and that somehow makes it less embarrassing and socially retarded. lamo bro!
>>
>>67863602
happy birthday fren
>>
>>67868392
>Yeah but my pay is better than yours, my hours working are better than yours, my benefits are better than yours
>fell for the jewish tale
If you find someone who cares about all those things you mentioned, congratulations, you found an example of the individuals that compose the brainless average manipulated cattle.
>>
>>67865366
>>67870611
The amount of mental coping you're doing because you can't admit to yourself that your parents have stunted you is unreal.
>>
>>67870499
Mental gymnastics? Lmao, what? Do you really not understand what a self deprecating joke is?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.