[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mHCYe3F[2].jpg (283 KB, 2048x1152)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>Who is /fat/ for?
For heavy humans who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Old >>67841532
>>
File: nun-costume_2000x.jpg (69 KB, 900x1200)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>67852632
Haha. Imagine having a gf and buying her weird costumes for Halloween.

Down 10kgs and my before/after pics looks the dame to me.
>>
>>67852657
The biggest aesthetic gains come from the last bits of lost weight.
I've lost 37 lbs now, but I only notice it in how I feel and waist size/clothes fitting etc not in the mirror.
>>
>>67852632
>Be a retard

I thought that part seemed a bit out of place until I read the DON'T part. Already failed I guess.
>>
>>67852636
>Somehow I think there must be a way to count them
There is. It's a device that measures your oxygenation at peak exertion for a given exercise in controlled environments, and you have access to neither the controlled environment nor the measurement tools.

Calories in food are far easierr to measure. To find the calorie amount, you burn the food. Straight up put a bunsen burner to that shit and see how many BTUs it produces in relation to a kg of water. Exercise is much harder to calculate correctly and depends on many factors including your weight, muscle mass, breathing capacity, etc. The machines spit out a number using crappy assumptions and can be off by one or more orders of magnitude.
>>
>>67852632
Hangry retard general
>>
>>67852689
Not to mention your metabolism slows after you exercise (pic related)
You should be taking at least half the calories off what a machine tells you
>>
>>67852899
If you can get rid of the nicotine, do it now. The more you wait, the harder it is. Weightloss is nothing compared to nicotine withdrawal.
>>
File: P8050298.jpg (2.55 MB, 4608x3456)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
Lots of stuff busy at the gym. Trying to do better with deadlifts, been going too easy on them for a long time. Blueberry smoothie for breakfast

deadlift
60kg 8
100kg 8x2
130kg 6
120kg 8

leg extension
49.5kg 8x3
58.5kg 8x3
67.5kg 8x3

seated calf raises
30kg 12x4

dips
assist 52.5kg 8x3
>>
File: 1644999692986.jpg (174 KB, 1130x1011)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>67852657
but that would be sacrilege
>>
Channelling upset into fuel for not eating rather than stress eating.
>>
6 4
235lb
How much more do I need to gooooooo
>>
>>67852632
who draws these different pictures ? source ?
>>
>>67853031
yoo thats crazy so you can do 120KG for 8 repetitions ?

i do 3x12 100KG but im honestly scared to increase the wheight because im at my limit of passing out how did u go up in wheigts not giving a fuck and just go ?

KR
>>
>>67853288
You're fine where you are imo. 6'2 and up, 220-240 is acceptable as long as you're muscular on top of being big.
>>
Anyone recommend any appetite suppressants besides coffee and nicotine gum?
>>
>>67853617
anger
>>
I've been eating some sort of protein (beef, pork, chicken, fish) with a big salad for every meal the last couple of days, I really enjoy the simplicity, but I'm wondering if it's too much meat. For example yesterday I had oats for breakfast, pork and salad for lunch and salmon and salad for dinner. Is that ok? If not, what can I do for some of the meals to replace eating meat?
>>
>>67852657
>Down 10kgs and my before/after pics looks the dame to me.

Post em bro.
>>
>>67853617
butter
>>
>lose weight
>plateau
>maintain weight for a month or two
>try losing weight again
>fat melts off initially as it did before

ok this is based
>>
>>67853671
>too much
How many calories? Does it square with your goals?
>>
>>67853799
Yes, I'm hitting my calories and macros goals, for example I ate a steak (225g, around 8 ounces) with a side salad (lettuce, aurugula, tomato, carrot and a little bit of shredded cheese)
I was worried maybe eating 200g+ of animal protein twice a day was too much, but I guess it's miles better than my previous diet of garbage take out and Mc Donald's
>>
>>67853498
Deadlifts trains lots of different things so pay attention to any weak areas. For me leg extensions helped so my quads don't give up as easily, just started with that.
I also use grippers which helps just helps with the grip, holding onto it.
I think doing lots of volume helps because then it doesn't phase you out, building up that strength.
>>
>>67853507
I am big. I got a natural big chest and frame with broad ass shoulders. But I'm a dyel. Haven't done weight lifting since high school. Like 10 years
>>
An anon in the last thread said that cal tracking apps are mostly okay but to assume you're still going over what you count.
Would it be safe to assume an extra 10% on tracked cals?

In the same vein he said to assume gym equipment and activity trackers are wildly wrong.
Should I just cut these cal "gains" in half?
>>
>>67854353
I've never calculated work outs, why would you want to decrease your deficit?
>>
i ate like crazy yesterday. im afraid to step on the scale
>>
>>67854353
The reason OP says "take your TDEE and cut your calories by 500-1,000" is because tracking calories burned by exercise is nearly next to impossible. The calorie counter at the bottom of the treadmill is an estimate. You don't have a calorie counter when you do a bench press hovering in the bottom-left of your vision as part of your visual HUD.

Take your TDEE, remove 500-1,000 calories, and make sure that of those remaining calories you're still eating 0.8g of protein per 1lb of your body weight. Even if that means eating nothing but chicken or drinking an anus-destroying amount of weigh protein, the feeling of fullness you get from protein is worth it. Then the remainder of calories are spent eating vegetables with oil and vinegar, or dairy products, or fruit or bread if you need a sugar fix.

That's all there is. Don't over-complicate the process because you're just going to stress yourself out and give up before Week 2 finishes.
>>
>back up to 222 again when it’s almost time for a weigh in
I’m dying here
>>
>>67854510
Fiber powder. Max dosage.
Diuretic. Max dosage.
Salt pill. Minimum dosage.
>>
>>67854538
No please not the final shit myself plan…
>>
>>67854538
I lost 5 pounds reading this post...
>>
>>67854423
i have a fitbit on when i bench retard i dont need a hud
>>
Are vegetables really that important when I'm eating salad? I feel like there is no point to eating "extra" when I'm already hitting my calorie and protein goals without them.
>>
I'm now squatting more than I weigh for reps. Third month of cutting on the nose, down 32 lbs at 271 currently. Just did 275 lbs for 5x5. Feels fucking good bros.
>>
File: 1659707076275.jpg (40 KB, 573x738)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>67854643
>I have a Fitbit on
which is still a very rough estimate
cringe retard
>>
Tfw have let fatty brain hit me. I've been working out and doing fitness everday for the last month but I've given myself excuses to eat a handful of chips here and there

Enough is ENOUGH
>>
>>67854809
and if two estimates, one on your wrist and one on a tredmill are close - you can trust it.

if you can compare it to one activity with reasonable certainty, another should be close as well.
>>
>>67854824
no you can't, because those estimates can both be off by hundreds of calories in the same direction. Assume zero calories burned from activity and eat accordingly. Then there are no mistakes.
>>
>>67854832
lol righhhht you are fucking nuts what calorie counter have you seen off by "hundreds" of calories? some chinese shit?
>>
>>67854184
Cut down to 200 maybe then bulk back up to 230 and then cut again, you’ll look great.
>>
>>67854854
all of them retard
>>
>>67854876
no u
>>
>>67854854
You’re just trolling obviously, but neither the treadmill nor the Fitbit can track your height, weight, bf%, lean muscle mass, intensity of workout etc. all you put in are type of exercise and duration and you think it’s accurate?

And seriously, what for? So you can have a couple more cookies at the end of the day you fat fuck? You’re here to lose the weight. Count your dietary calories and nothing else. Lose weight.
>>
>>67854366
Not trying to "decrease" my deficit. I'm still eating around 1350-1500 cals a day. I'm just trying to figure out how large my deficit is so my body doesn't go into starvation mode and store everything I eat.

>>67854423
Thanks for the advice. Haven't tried whey yet. Just been eating lots of chicken, eggs, rice and greens.
>>
>>67854916
>I'm just trying to figure out how large my deficit is so my body doesn't go into starvation mode and store everything I eat.

Retard detected, ngmi
>>
>>67854915
Fitbit can't? Have you never used one hooked to a smart scale?
>>
>>67853671
Meat is the best thing you can eat for weight loss. If anything you should replace your other foods with meat.

Red meat especially has things like creatine for muscle mass. 1kg red meat per day is equivalent to loading with creatine monohydrate supplements.
>>
>>67854929
Damn, you really got sold all this tech bullshit just so you can eat 400 more calories a day lmao
>>
>>67854972
I'm just not poor. I step on a scale once a day and keep a watch on. It tracks the rest, and aligns pretty well to calorie counters on the devices I use as well
>>
>>67854990
protip eating that extra cookie is good for you anon, eat an extra cookie every day you fatty.
>>
>>67854990
Doesn’t mean you didn’t blow a bunch of money on something to justify eating more and losing weight slower.
>>
>>67855005
I actually eat an extra stick of butter because I'm doing keto.

>>67855010
Once again you act like spending money for convenience is a bad thing. I like visualizing data to make sure I'm on track. $300 or whatever is less than my weed budget weekly. Worth it.
>>
>>67855032
You get funnier and funnier every post. I use the free scale at the gym every Friday after my workout and log it on a piece of paper and I get the same results you would with your fitness industry hocked bullshit. Also the scale is lower every time. One of the images you posted shows your weight going up after 5 days you coping fatty.

Keep spending your money and eating your cookies and buying weed you weak willed loser.
>>
>>67854655
Different vegetables have different nutrients. As faggy as it sounds you want a rainbow explosion in your salad if you're eating veggies to get your variety of vitamin A though zinc.

>>67854741
Keep up the fucking good work man, you're doing fantastic and your enthusiasm is amazing!

>>67854819
It's easy to give in to temptation, but at least you're above most people because you can at least see the temptation and know there's something wrong with it. Don't be the thing that holds yourself back!
>>
>>67855032
>convenience
you don't need to track calories burned in exercise while cutting, there's no point to it
>>
>>67855078
>Weight doesn't vary daily.
Are you seriously new? My weight might go up or down 5lbs daily. I know I'm on the right path though because it's averaging down.

Let's see your graphs of weight loss for the month. While your a pencil necked faggot using paper in the gym bound to get destroyed with swet and shit I have everything done for me because I'm not a neet and have disposable income.
>>
>>67854655
if you're getting your micronutrients from other foods (NOT SUPPLEMENTS) then eating more vegetables is up to personal preference. a lot of people use them to add bulk to meals when cutting since a crown of broccoli is like 50cals
>>
>>67855132
how do you know you are getting enough cardio then? I make sure my minutes my heart rate are above 115 bpm is over a half hour ish daily. I also try for 3 days of weights. Calories helps me realize why I might be lagging, or extra tired from increased previous activity
>>
>>67853838
>200g+ of animal protein twice a day
You're eating 400g of proteins a day? It does sound a lot... I'd be worried about my kidneys. Maybe DYOR or ask someone qualified (i.e. not /fit/).
>>
>>67853838
Do you mean a total WEIGHT of 400g of animal protein (~1lb of meat per day), or do you mean a total PROTEIN INTAKE of 400g of animal protein? These are massively different things and you're making everyone's kidneys ache worrying about this.
>>
>>67855170
I do cardio at a moderate intensity for 45 minutes on off days
I've never needed to track shit like that, you're making it more complicated than it needs to be. you do you but it's still ridiculous
>>
>>67855208
How is wearing a watch that battery lasts 4 days and stepping on a scale 1x a day complicated? I'm seriously missing your point.
>>
(You)
you're clearly not getting it and I'm not going to spoonfeed why you wasted your money and time on useless shit
>>
>>67855314
no you dont get it and probably aren't serious about working out. for me, I can step on the tredmil at the same intensity two times a day and have different heart rates. Getting over 115bpm is important for fat loss. I make sure that my activity is at the right intensity so my workout time isn't wasted.

I also get graphs and reports on heart rate, along with my sleep, food, weight, etc. It gives me a picture of my overall progression automatically and daily, all for the low one time cost of sub $300.

It must suck to be poor, or a boomer that is bad with tech so you gotta use pencil and paper. Sorry bro you are NGMI
>>
>>67854927
>Retard detected, ngmi
Yeah. I'm new to fitness. Glad we got that out of the way... now what is wrong with what I said?
>>
>>67855360
hope you're multiplying your cals burned by 72% before considering them >>67852717
>>
>>67854857
Im going to do that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>67855387
you arent goig to go into staravation mode eating 1000 caloreis a day
>>
>>67854819
Try out these things if you're a chiphog. More filling, better macros, same taste/feel.
>>
>>67855387
not him

>what's wrong
starvation mode is a meme, you don't have to worry about it unless you have a BMI below 18. your BMR will decrease but I'd you're overweight or obese it's negligible as far as you should be concerned

>>67855360
there is a reason the sticky, the OP, and almost every other piece of advice on the internet tells you not to factor in activity level when on a cut. it's because every measure is grossly inaccurate and will fuck up your diet calculations regardless of what method you use, including electronic monitoring

apparently you're the only fucking genius who's figured out that an overmarketed smartwatch makes all the difference tho, congrats

>muh 115bpm
negligible compared to accurate dieting
fucking rope yourself
>>
>>67855606
you seem like a real loser who just diets and thinks exercise isn't needed.
>>
>>67855620
Isn't needed for what? I'm not that guy but I lost 50 pounds eating fast food and playing video games never leaving hte house

Whats your excuse
>>
>loser
guilty as charged
you still fell for a marketing ploy
>>
>>67855634
you must look like shit. muscle stops you from loose skin
>>
>>67855606
cardio matters on a cut dumbfuck. fasted cardio at a high heart rate is critical unless you want to look gross
>>
>>67855638
i was having sex like a rabbit sir :)
>>
>>67855634
weak dyel fag
>>
>>67855663
landwhale and girls with armpit hair aren't impressive
>>
>>67855644
post body with timestamp then
when I become supreme dictator of 4channel I will make it a bannable offense to post looks advise without pics
>>
>>67855032
okay, your tracker shows you eating at an average deficit of at least 1.5k cals a day. that means you should be losing at least 3.5-4 lbs of fat a week consistently. if you factor keto in, probably more. if that's not true, your tracker is wrong about your deficit.
>>
>>67855699
170 to 152 in a month. It's close
>>
>>67855195
>>67855172
Sorry, 400g of animal meat a day, like, two steaks or two big fish filets, I was half asleep when I wrote that. Definitely not eating that much protein a day lol.
>>
>>67855856
You can't eat too much animal protein. Don't worry about it. It doesn't even contribute to obesity.
>>
>>67855871
400g of protein alone is 1,600kcal of energy, and that's not including the fats which would balloon the value by twice or thrice. It's less about "eating too much protein" and more simply "eating too much" that caused the minor panic.
>>
>>67855906
Yeah protein doesn't convert to fat. Protein overfeeding studies show exess protein disappears.

You've been tricked by the calorie con.
>>
>>67855937
I didn't say that protein converts to fat, I said that protein sources have fats in them as well (though I suppose vegetarians would have carbs attached to their protein sources), and that the fats (or carbs) would be sources of excess calories, which defeats the purpose of trying to lose weight.
>>
I feel like the exercise calorie counter guy needs an insulting name at this point, like the ketolard.
>>
>>67856369
i feel like you are the skitzo, when the proof it works is here
>>67855032
>>67855699
>>67855734
>>
>>67856401
Post body with timestamp
>>
>>67856429
im still a fat manlet @ 5'7 - 152. stop trying to detract. 135 ish is my goal weight and ill hit it by next month. I was 170 last month. I was 185 the month before.

I have shown my numbers and fitbit is working calcing accurate results as expected. CICO works, calorie counting works, keto works, (new) fitbits work. stay salty.
>>
>>67856483
>stop trying to detract
Nobody is trying to detract. They're trying to prevent generally bad advice from taking root and scorning someone who scorns tested long-existing advice.

New fitbits aren't accurate btw, because heart rate weight and height information aren't enough to predict exercise accurately.

If you aren't full of shit and its working for you, good for you I guess, but don't be surprised if suddenly the swings on those estimates start blocking your cut as you get further.
>>
>have to eat at 1100 cals a day to maintain weight loss (I'm a skinnyfat manlet)
>visiting mom for 2 weeks
>Know she wouldn't understand me dieting because I'm not overweight and just losing weight to get rid of fat/show muscle
>I'm a dyel so can't justify it visually
>Been dieting for since April so decide to take a diet break for the duration of the trip
>eat like shit for two weeks, don't bring my food scale, consistently eating over maintenance, work out light, miss some workouts
>Come back last night
>Weigh self today
>Lost a pound
Uh wtf? What do I do? What's the catch? Did I lose muscle instead of fat? Should I keep eating 1100 now that it's time to resume my dieting? Seems like my TDEE might be higher than it once but the calculator still says I should eat around 1100
>>
>>67856542
just because something was advice forever doesn't mean its good advice. new fitbits are much better than previous models, and its easily verified that it is counting calories accurate.
>>
>>67856721
>a pound
You probably didn't eat that much after all. Also your weight varies throughout the day.

Are you a girl? 1100 is extremely low for a man at least. You should increase it close to 1500 and you'd still lose weight.
>>
>>67856774
Has anyone tried eating at maintenance and burn +500 calories on one of these watches? See if they can burn a pound in a week.
>>
>>67856802
I'm a male, 5'5" around 131 lbs, 20% bf. I'm trying to lose weight to get rid of the high bf. At first I bulked to 150 but got more fat. I weigh myself every day at the same time which is after waking up and on an empty stomach so you can probably round up to 135
>>
Not reading all that but are you guys arguing about cico not being real or something again
>>
>>67856944
anon is autistic thinking current technology cant count Calories Out. Only BMR apparently. CICO obviously works.
>>
>>67855078
>>67855132
>>67855699
>responding seriously to bait
>>
Jesus losing weight is hard when you work from home.
>>
>>67857105
>responding to data and statistics posted with more bait
not falling for it
>>
>>67857107
I keep my office far away from my kitchen
>>
>>67857107
I keep weights in my office
>>
Question: if I were to recomp by eating 200 calories above maintenance on workout days (2500 cals 4x a week) and 800 calories below maintenance on rest days (1500 cals 3x a week), would I lose fat and gain muscle efficiently? Or would I just get fat again?

I’m 6’4”, 190lbs, maintenance calories are about 2300.
>>
>>67857107
I chain myself to my seat
>>
>>67857107
I keep meth in my office
>>
>>67857107
I punch myself in the teeth whenever I get hungry
>>
>>67857159
I wash myself with a rag on a stick
>>
>>67856721
family generally don't care what you eat so long as you're eating a lot of it. offer to cook for them and eat a shitload of veggies and they'll be happy

>5'5"
you going dwarfmode or twinkmode?

>>67857105
I enjoy being angry online
what else am I going to do when there's nothing going on at toil
>>
>>67857157
if you're going to recomp then you should commit to it throughout the week

hit protein and fat targets, eat 200-500 cals above maintenance depending on activity level, lift
>>
>>67857352
So 200 surplus on rest days and 500 surplus on lifting days?
>>
>>67857395
could do, you might want to increase the rest days a bit if you're doing accessory work or light cardio. important thing is that you limit rapid weight gain. I think that you're limited to about half a pound of muscle gain a week in the first year if you're young so if you eat too much everything extra just turns into fat and you'll have to cut for longer at the end

it's been a while since I've recomped so I might be full of shit
>>
>>67857107
For me, it was all about not buying anything convenient. Nothing that can be made into an easy meal, god beware snacks. No cup ramen, no bread and cheese slices, definitely no sweets or chips.
If all you have in the fridge is veggies and other raw ingredients, it's so much easier not to eat extra in between actual meals.

Still have to be careful when cooking meals, but that's true wether you're wfh or not.
>>
>>67857463
I'm 33 lmao. I'll just see what happens with those numbers. Lots of eggs in my near future.
>>
Any new info in the ''loosing weight fast will cause more loose skin'' vs ''loosing weight fast will simply necessitate more time for the skin to tighten up'' debate?
>>
>>67857869
if you lose weight without a Fitbit you are going to fail
>>
File: 1621525750075.jpg (33 KB, 303x298)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Threadly reminder for newfags to ignore gimmick diet shills until you've been here for at least a few months. CICO is guaranteed to work if you're fat and you do it right; lose 7-8 lbs (3-4 kg) on CICO then branch into keto/fasting/vegetarian or whatever else appeals/applies to you. They definitely work, but only if you're experienced enough to do them correctly.
>>
File: 1658968634723614.jpg (132 KB, 926x907)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>looked in the mirror today
>didn't see a fat sack of shit
see you never, asshole
>>
Is OMAD good for muscle retention? I've been binging recently and would rather just use it as a strength and do OMAD, but I am doing PSMF, so I know you are meant to space that shit out. Any help?
>>
File: 1326311262022.jpg (121 KB, 1021x1027)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>finish workout and shower
>can stand to look at myself in the mirror for once
>"hey i look kinda okayish maybe i should take a picture privately as visual progression of my journey"
>take a photo of myself in the same mirror
>mfw i look at it
Guys I don't mean to alarm you but I think there's a goblin living in my house and every time I take a photo of myself he hacks into my phone and photoshops his body onto mine. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>67858056
Same except the fat around my obliques have gotten noticeably smaller
>>
>>67858169
That’s because many cameras try to flatter the picture by doing weird things like increasing contrast, so it accidentally makes your body look even more amerigolem by highlighting the shadows under your manboobs
>>
Still stuck in recomp or something here. Consistently eating <2k cal per day, usually 1500-1700 very high in protein. Started at 215-217 and now 7 weeks later i hover around 211-213 but i can lift 50% more. guess its all my fat fueling my muscles so i'm not yet losing weight. also started creatine last week so i bet that isn't helping

anyone know how much longer i should expect this to last? stomach is maybe 1in smaller, not much, but it's definitely losing volume. my shoulders are huge compared to what they were 7 weeks ago.

i can see why so many lost motivation
>>
>>67858036
the only dietary advice anyone needs is to just eat what lower class retards from 150 years ago would have eaten
fish, butter, eggs, dairy, whole grains, tubers, beans, and vegetables
>>
>>67856483
I dunno why they're ganging up on you whatever works, works. I agree with the other anon, I track with paper and use the gym scale as it's cheap, but to each their own. Some people are helped by the gadgets.
>>
if I can never eat a tray of doughnuts again, why live? I'm gunna die anyway, the mirs aren't worth it
>>
File: 1630797845799.jpg (45 KB, 341x500)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>67858512
You can have cheat meals while being lean. Just don't make a habit out of it.
>>
>>67858542
i heard 1 carb will make you shoot heroin
>>
>>67858587
You heard wrong, it makes you inject marijuana.
>>
What are the best refeed food in your guy's opinion?

I'm doing 6 day PSMF, with a 1 day refeed, my goal is to obtain maximum fullness while replacing glycogen stores, and getting some extra fat obviously but just a little.

>>67858512
Look at it this way brother, when you obtain a weight that you will be maintaining, you are allowed some donuts here and there. BUT to obtain the goal weight to maintain, you must suffer the no donut tragedy, as the donut will set you back.
>>
Day 11. A point to the fucker talking about oil: guess what? IT PUTS ME OVER BUDGET NIGGER. I could eat more than this and it would be lower without that godforsaken diesel alternative being added to the pan.
>>
Is there a rule of thumb for how much water I should be drinking when its hot as fuck outside? I've been doing hour and a half or so hikes around local areas and I never know when im behind
>>
>>67858946
I drink 2-3 gallons a day>

roughly half a gallon every 4 hours, so spread it out to ur hearts content
>>
How much weight can you realistically/temporarily lose in 3 weeks? I have a cosplay event to attend.

I've been slowly dieting for months now, my stomach is practically flat and my love handles are just a tiny thing you can pinch, however I have A METRIC TON of upper/side chest fat(no tits, just the upper sternum and literal sides where my arm rests) and insane amounts of arm flab.

I'm talking my one arm has more fat than my entire mid section.

This is driving me crazy, I feel like if I lose a drastic amount of weight now it'll definitely hit my trouble areas cause my fat stores are pretty low on my mid section and I have a very lean neck/face.
>>
>>67859047
I mean if you fast pretty hard for three weeks you can probably lose like 10 pounds
>>
Do any of you use apps? Lose it sucks without paying!!
>>
>>67859047
https://www.ironmagazine.com/ebooks/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf

or >>67859066
>>
>>67852632
Why do Christian female priests dress up in penguin costumes?
>>
How do I lose visceral fat?
>>
>>67859123
dnp
>>
is losing 10 kg's a month too much bros? i did body building for 2.5 years before and stopped going to gym, gained tons of weight and i'm a fatso now, started losing weight last month and lost 10 kgs, should i keep up with this pace?
>>
>>67858946
Some people claim that it's 1oz of water per day, per 1lb of body weight. If you weigh 150lbs, that's 150oz, or 18.75 cups, or 1.17 gallons, of water daily. If you're awake for 16 hours, and you forego the last 3 hours so you don't piss yourself at night, then you would take whatever value for yourself is and divide it by 13 to know how much you should be drinking each hour.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have people who say that only 8 cups, or 0.5 gallons, of water are needed each day, with more depending on level of thirst.

Common sense would say that if you drink too much water, you're going to pull out too many minerals from your intestines and make your cells go hypotonic and, potentially, burst in the most extreme of circumstances. Rather than lug around a gallon jug, try to drink a glass of water each hour, unless you're urinating more than once each hour or you're urinating crystal-clear. Don't piss orange, and don't piss clear. Moderation, as with all things.
>>
>>67859514
Normal, "safe" weight loss in a month is about 1.8-3.6kg per month, though rapid losers can do 7.3kg in the same amount of time and claim to have no real ill effects. Unless you're clinically obese, 10kgs a month certainly sounds dangerous, but as long as you aren't having head rushes, energy or mood level issues, or a general malaise about yourself, then keep pushing that envelope.
>>
>>67859618
honestly i feel better, i feel like i can breathe easily and have more energy, i feel lighter and more focused, my braind doesn't feel foggy, i water fast 3 days a week and eat high quality food other days, if i feel like i need sugar i eat a teaspoon of honey, also carrying 5-10 hazelnuts with me and if i feel so down i just eat 2-3 of them
>>
>>67852632
where can I find this convent?
Yes I am a goose
>>
>>67859123
Stop eating sugar.
>>
>>67859672
>>67859672
make sure girls dont catch you with hazlenuts in your pockets thell think you are some kind of gay
>>
>All the fitbit shitposting in the thread began the day after my bf bought me one because it's my birthday and he's noticed my 35lb weight loss since May
>>
>>67852632
another day of eating 1200 kcal as a grown 6' man. feels like such a joke theres not a better way to do this lmao
>>
>>67860059
you could eat less , thats objectively better are losing weight
>>
How do I get my brain to produce as much serotonin when I exercise as I do when I eat Pringles?
>>
>>67860277
I think you need to inject MSG
>>
>>67860277
Love yourself and then discipline won't feel like punishment but rather self-indulgence
>>
>>67860033
you'll lose double that now
>>
>>67860359
Like with my hand??
>>
>>67860033
>being gay or a woman
peak Fitbit core

they're fine desu, the guy earlier in the thread was just being retarded about it
>>
cardio *does not* burn calories you fat fucks
>>
>>67860499
I'm about to burn your asshole with my red hot cock
>>
>>67860453
if you aren't using a Fitbit you aren't serious about working out
>>
File: 1654126158044.gif (3.18 MB, 220x391)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
Anyone thats making good progress: I'd like to know what your "silver bullet" meals have been. Gonna make a grocery run and dont feel like sticking to the meals I've currently been making
>>
>>67860775
Bacon
>>
>>67859858
but hazelnuts makes my pp much more harder and helps with the energy :(
>>
>>67860775
carrots , onions
>>
>shaved off my beard
>realised I've now gone for the trifecta
>bald
>fat
>old
I'm going to go from fat turtle mode to slightly less fat turtle mode
>>
1,700 calories seems like a lot when you eat high fat some fruit too
>>
Here's the first and last time any of you fat worthless NIGGERS are ever going to get any help in you pitiful pittiling lives. Try Fage 5% yogurt, 160 calories per serving and staves off your fat chubby finger munchie hunger. Prepare to die!
>>
>>67860978
>fage
>fag
It's perfect
>>
>>67860978
Except it costs 2$ a serving. Just buy whey, it’s still cheaper.
>>
>>67860775
joghurt, berries, pickled cucumbers, protein bars
>>
>>67860775
butter
>>
File: 1631239619938.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>67860911
>>
>>67861439
oh damn.. I knew I missed something off the list
>I'm also ugly
>>
Fatty Contest
Sun
216 lbs
>>
File: image.jpg (3.5 MB, 4032x3024)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
Instead of buying ice cream I decided to make my own

>Greek yogurt
>splash of milk
>egg white protein
>banana
>old crushed up cereal

It’s roughly 390 calories

Will let you know how it tastes
>>
>>67852632

>6'2
>250lbs
>want to be under 200

how do? was doing bro-split but moved away from gym so now im stuck in unwalkable, everywhere-is-a-30-minute-drive hell.
>>
>>67862181
thats not how ice cream is made...
>>
>>67862204
No shit nigger, but I bet it’ll taste just as good
>>
>>67862203
get a fitbit
>>
>>67862220

i don't understand, what's that going to do for me
>>
Is there a good restaurant chain that will help me with a keto forward diet?

want to eat less carbs, but I won't be able to cook anything that isn't in a microwave
>>
>>67852632
anyone do the switch games? how does that work to get yourself used to exercise? i sit in my chair 14 hours a day otherwise and am slowly getting fatter
>>
>>67862221
idk doesn't that just solve everything
>>
File: 1617019940884.jpg (15 KB, 250x243)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>67862259
maybe don't sit in a chair 14 hours a day
>>
File: mugshot.jpg (104 KB, 733x1000)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>67861430
>>67861078
>>67860886
>>67860824
Any meals tho? Definitely still doing bacon and eggs in the morning
>>
>>67862284
i have a "good" job where i can work remote but it's 50 hours a week and i barely leave my chair and when it's done for the day i have no energy. excuses excuses anywaysno one here will admit to playing the switch games (ring fit adventure and switch sports) because it's too /v/ i'm sure
>>
>>67862310
they don't play them cause they're not active enough to make a workout but shitty enough that you'd rather play something else. I don't think you're /fat/ material, get some ambition bro
>>
>>67862310
I dont get why anyone but women think video game exercise games are worthwhile. If you really want to play video games and can play on the first floor/basement find a way to play Dance Dance Revolution
>>
I'm gonna lose 50 pounds before the Week of Christmas or I'm gonna die trying. I don't care if I pass out from malnourishment anymore bros. I've lost it, I'm gone mentally. I'm gonna get protein requirements but after that, I don't care about calories to fuel me.
>>
>>67862181
Literally more calories than Halo Top
>>
Fatty Contest
Goblokbanget
127.8kg
>>
File: image.jpg (3.95 MB, 4032x3024)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB JPG
>>67862700
>more calories
Yes but it also has more vitamins and protein than ice cream.

It has 40 grams of protein for 400 calories and if you cut out the cereal I used it’s probably closer to 290

Just wanted something to sratch that itch. Calories aren’t even that important to me I care about my macros
>>
File: file.png (1.36 MB, 2000x512)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
I want to make one meal that can sustain me and be good for OMAD (reason is I hate cooking. It's so fucking boring, I genuinely would rather skip breakfast and just drink fucktard of water and tea for breakfast)
Yes I'm highly autistic, I ate nothing but rice and eggs for a week. I just want to fulfill needs and importantly, be full. I will eat this at approximately at 14:00 or 16:00: afternoon ish.
>Main: Mashed potatoes + eggs + avocados + fish/chicken/beans (in that order)
>Side: https://fit.cooking/fit-as-fuck-salad.html. This seems easy enough (minus chicken)
>Desert: protein shake of apples, peanut butter and carrot and grapes
Is there any changes?
>>
>>67862835
Get rid of the carbs. Add red meat.
>>
File: file.png (6 KB, 729x41)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>67862850
The only carbs is the potatoes and even then it's more of a side than anything. I heard potatoes are healthy and so want to use it to replace rice.
Not only that, if you work out the calories for everything expect the fish/chicken/beans it would be 1256 calories, so there's a lot of calories from the meat anyways.
Also, I want some potatoes/rice. They taste good
>>
Fatty Contest
EnglishFatty
238.0lb
>>
Fatty contest
Doorknob
106.4kg
>>
Last night I was feeling very hungry
but strangely this afternoon my stomach feels full and I can't even finish my daily lunch meal
>>
File: 1648779994590.jpg (152 KB, 750x876)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>keep going between 172lbs to 170lbs and back and forth and back and forth
>my slow decline has just completely stopped
>week 2
>still at 172
Man wtf is wrong with my body right now. I've steadily dropped 63lbs over the past 6 or so months but now suddenly shit is just bouncing back and forth and idk why. I've made no major changes to my diet and still lift/cardio throughout the week..
>>
Fatty Contest
Triplevaxxed
100.2kg
>>
>>67863452

?? how tall are you? 170 is a pretty decent weight for an active man.
>>
>>67863647
Uh no, I'm fat as fuck still my man. 5ft 9. My goal as of now is 150. I have a ways to go still.
>>
So... nine months, 84.4 lbs

For the first time in fuck knows how long (10 years or thereabouts), I'm in the normal BMI range.
>>
File: 1653217801949.jpg (5 KB, 247x250)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>67863651
>mfw same height but 260
down from 360 since last summer, but still
>>
File: IMG_1903.jpg (533 KB, 1674x1527)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
5'10
27%

I'll look better once I reach 150 r-right guys?
>>
>>67863731
27% is being optimistic g
But yeah you'll look 100x better at 150
>>
>>67857492
Yeah but if your cook-fu is too good, you'll know how to make a chocolate mousse out of a can of beans. That's my issue right now.
>>
>>67863707
Good job, King. Nice cock. Now get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>67863790
Thanks, but... why?
>>
>>67863800
You're not /fat/ anymore. You're... free.
>>
>>67863806
Oh. Wow. I guess I am. Still, long way to go until I reach my goals... WAGMI
>>
>skipped workout today and still lost weight
probably muscle loss, should I be worried?
>>
File: progress_maybe_85to75.jpg (563 KB, 1936x1760)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>67863731
This might give you an idea of what to expect...
>>
>>67863712
If you did a 100 all you have to do is do it one more time and you're GG dude. I'm at 80 currently and 20 away from said 100. wagmi
>>
Fatty Contest
EnglishFatty
>>
File: gookmoot hitting home.png (302 KB, 1065x360)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>67863707
What do you do now?
>>
>>67860775
>be teenager
>see girl doing retarded shit
>brain goes YES, HOT GIRL, PUMP, THRUST, FUCK, YES
>be now
>see girl doing retarded shit
>brain goes sad, melancholy, what ifs, regrets
how do I go back. I'm pretty sure seeing attractive women is not supposed to bum you out
>>
>>67864136
Lose like 7 more kg and start putting on some mussels
>>
>>67864228
Nooooooooo I just got debarnacled the other day!!
>>
File: YioI.gif (790 KB, 500x281)
790 KB
790 KB GIF
Fatty Contest
bigdaddy
132.6kg
>>
>>67864272
>>
>>67852632
Any ex-fatties also react extremely bad if you eat too much? I feel bloated and like I gained 5kgs and incredibly disgusting when I slightly deviate from my regular eating schedule (or portions).
I think I developed an eating disorder.
>>
File: 1647705478499.gif (178 KB, 274x172)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
>22 yo, 5'10 298 lbs
>115/195/255/275 max
Hit 275 DL yesterday after lifting for 11 months. Are these numbers pathetic or is it on par for a fatty's first year?
Also at what point would a calorie deficit stop building muscle while burning fat? Do I have nothing to worry about at my weight as long as I keep up the proteins and creatine?
>>
Fatty Contest
Tom Bombadil
119kg
>>
YO BOYS I JUST GOTTA SAY THAT NEW YORK IS THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD AND I SINT NEVER GETTING FAT AGAIN
>>
File: 276 days in prison.jpg (29 KB, 400x231)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>losing to chan
>>
Fatty Contest
Fatverick
301lbs
>>
Fatty Contest
FortifiedForeskin
199kg
>>
>>67864755
you're a big guy
>>
>>67864456
Like for reps or is that your max?
>Also at what point would a calorie deficit stop building muscle while burning fat?
Nothing to worry about right now. I honestly don't eat much protein mostly and body seems to build muscle just fine
>>
>>67852717
>researchers found
Absolutely meme-tier argument. Show some actual data. Look for the actual data. Parse the actual data. This kind of bullshit is doing harm to science.
>>
>>67865251
Fitbit guy showed data, which didn't show any slowdown. He's a cool guy.
>>
>>67860775
Omelette
>>
>>67865253
>he showed 'data'
Meaning? One sample?
>>
>>67865370
data over the course of the month of CICO relating directly to weight loss.
>>67855032
>>67855734

it has more data then >>67852717
>>
Fatty Contest

Ohlawd Hecummin
362.4 lbs
>>
>>67863947
Do you genuinely believe that your body immediately loses and somehow canabalizes muscle if you dont work out for a single day? What about rest days then?
>>
>>67865608
Rest days are for pussies who can't do
>>
>>67853617
nikocado avocado videos
>>
>started going for a walk
>little bit of jogging but no stamina
>knee starts to hurt after a couple weeks
>gave it 2 days rest and still doesn't feel 100%
Is this pain just part of me being a little bitch? Even if I'm fucking fat (~105kg), walking and occasionally jogging 100 paces wouldn't seriously injure the knee, right?
>>
If I eat something like apricots, do I weigh them with the stone or after removing it?
>>
>>67865774
after removing it
>>
File: 1596490145626.gif (1.44 MB, 270x270)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>67865761
>running when 105kg
Why dude. Just wait until you reach a healthy weight
>>
Fatty Contest
FairySchizo
221.8lbs

My weight is hardly moving lately even though I’m hardly eating and I’m exercising more than ever. Frustrating
>>
>>67866229
Must be counting something wrong at that weight for that to be true
>>
Nevermind the fucking protein, how much fibre should I be getting every day? My shits have been getting worse.
>>
>>67866000
Seemed lazy
>>
>>67863731
christ you have bigger love handles than me and I'm 240
>>
>>67866367
Maybe. I’m 6’5 so my friend keeps telling me it’s a good weight.
I lost about 1 pound since last week, hopefully I’m doing some sort of recomp at least
>>
>>67865761
Run on a threadmill, or on turf. You'll get the benefits and you'll give your legs a better chance to toughen up without injury
>>
>>67866229
Plateu?
Do what you're doing for three weeks and if there's no change then change something
>>
>>67866636
https://body-weight-calculator.com/in/ideal-weight-for-195-male
Even if you're tall it's not a good weight to be
>>
>>67866715
Kinda yeah, just been a slow 3 weeks
>>
I'm 201 lbs this morning, down from 247 in January.
On the cusp of breaking my original goal of 200. My new goal is 190 (I'm 6'3).
The weight is coming off way slower as I reached normal bmi weight. From 247 to 217 was way quicker. I was doing a 1500 calorie a day diet and I took up rooning and weight lifting. I've since then upped my calories by introducing a whey protein shake mixed with low fat milk. I've also been making some good newbie gains in the gym, don't know if it's muscle going on or the fat being removed from the muscle.
Everyone that knows me comments on my appearance. Feels good.
Just have to stay away from bad old habits
>>
File: 1646230615662.png (79 KB, 254x302)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>67860775
Chili.

Find a good chili recipe that's low in fat and full of veggies and you'll have a constant healthy standby at all times.
>>
Fatty Contest
Physacoda
177.36lbs
>>
>>67860775
went from 275lb to 155lb/125kg to 70kg
stir fry mostly. various pan fried vegetables with Montreal steak spice are also good
>>
File: 20220804_172722.jpg (1.99 MB, 3060x3025)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>at a furcon
>walking 4-6 hours a day
>eating 1k calories a day or less
Insane furry gainz.
>>
Fatty Contest
Grizzly Jr
>>
>Started at 122kg this time last year
>Lift 5 days a week for an hour
>Cardio 4 days a week for an hour
>Intermittent 16:8 fasting which has recently evolved into full on rolling fasts
>Going to do my first 120 hour fast from 5pm Sunday
>Snake Juicing
>Down to around 95kg but still have a good 20kg before my goal weight
I can't stand it. I can't stand being fat for another fucking second. What other radical shit can I do to lose this weight?
>>
>>67867310
but how many calories per day do you gain from the cum in your ass
>>
>Eat one bad thing
>Immediately gain a gazillion bajillion lbs
Cool so I guess I can just never ever cheat
>>
>>67867423
most of it's just happy juice for your muscles and some shit still going through your colon it'll go away in a few days just put your muscles to work and drink lots of water
>>
I added an extra noodle so I ate 4.02 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti instead of 3.99
SOMEBODY, STOP ME
>>
>>67860775
i went from 475lbs and I'm 260 right now. i can still take off 2lbs a week without even trying because i don't eat 3 pizzas and a box of cookies for breakfast anymore.
my breakfast before gym i eat 2% greek yogurt or 3% icelandic yogurt with peanut chocolate whey, a weetabix and lingonberries. or overnight oats with a similar recipe. very simple because i want to get into the gym almost as soon as i wake up, before the staff get there and i feel obligated to say hi.
>>
>>67864444
I feel super bloated if I overeat now, I think this is just what's meant to happen when your stomach isn't too large and your leptin response is working.
>>
>>67864444
i had a week long diet break where i had to go up to 2500 and it was hell on earth. stimulated a big whoosh though so i guess it was worth it.
>>
>>67867563
Nice progress man, how does it feel to lose 200+lbs?
>>
>>67860775
5% Greek Yogurt and a little bit of blueberries. You get used to the taste of it, the blueberries counter balance it out. Keeps me full a while. Grilled chicken as well I've got a garlic chicken variation and a chili style. That covers most my based for dinner meals
>>
File: 1653757324042.jpg (105 KB, 625x633)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
I need some way to deal with hunger pangs before I murder someone
>>
I watch gay porn, not because I'm gay, but because if some fag can get a body like some of them have, I can do it then fold.
>>
>>67867793
Most of them are on roids, anon. Don't compare yourself to them.
>>
>>67867793
I heard fags have worms
>>
>>67858243

This is why it’s important to take measurements. Do them at the thigh, waist, navel, and bicep. If you’re in the low 20% bf range and start training on a calorie deficit, you may very well not lose any weight for a while - you’re replacing muscle with fat. Quantify your gains with a measuring tape and keep your motivation.
>>
Just wanted to check in. A year ago at the start of August I decided to be less fat. I went from 241 to 168 (6', 30 years old at the time) by January on a mix of keto and fork putdowns. I stopped being hardcore about it in february and at my one year "anniversary" I'm at 173.

I toyed with the idea of going for visible abs but threw out my back around january, which sort of put a halt to any real working out for a while. I might try and do that now to set a year end goal. I will probably need to be around 155-160 to start showing ottermode looks with my body type.

But if I can do it, you can. Since losing the weight it has paid all sorts of dividends at work and in my personal life. Dont be discouraged and once you hit a groove with a diet the weight just falls off, and once you're near your goal it isn't hard to maintain as long as you dont return to your buttergolem ways entirely.
>>
>>67867310
This isn't even a meme. I lost like 3lbs at FWA just from all the walking around and minimal eating.
>>
I hate family gatherings, they are the ultimate gains goblins. If you try to say you don't want to eat like a pig and get shitfaced they fucking shame you and throw terms like eating disorder around. Lord help me.
>>
Fatty Contest
Outsider
332lb
6'3"

18lb lost since June 5th 2022
>>
>>67868404
Hell yeah, dude! Keep it up!
>>
>>67865761
Higher cadence, I "run" ~12km with 118kg in 1:30 at least one a week but since my cadence is super high I never get knee pains. Shoutout to the rooooning general for that, pick 200bpm music and try to match the beat in how often your feet hit the ground.
>>
>>67852944
https://www.sott.net/article/338885-A-comprehensive-review-of-the-many-health-benefits-of-smoking-Tobacco
Let's Light Up!
https://youtu.be/0ZA8Ha4TwbA
>>
How long does it take for me to stop hating sport?
>>
>>67867785
>I need some way to deal with hunger pangs before I murder someone
Walking.
Seriously, your body is conditioned to release ghrelin at set times throughout the day. If you don't give in to those pangs then the frequency of them reduces.
It helps to have set times when you eat
>>
File: 1649071131558.png (103 KB, 500x434)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>67868822
I literally came from a walk wanting to murder someone from sheer hunger. I'm having a fucking mental break here because I can't control myself
>>
Does keto diarrhea ever stop
>>
Fatty Contest
MB32
227lb
5'10"

Gotta pick this shit back up
>>
File: 20220806_093648.jpg (1.03 MB, 3605x1848)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Fatty Contest
Suomixar
494.4lbs

back home finally, surprised i didn't bloat up more since i had a whole 6 pack of cider to myself and barely moved. goyslop cravings are mostly gone with the odd one here or there but im still having big trouble with portion control. even when im not eating shit food im still eating too much. really need to work on portion control. i want to be down at least another 10-15lbs by the end of the month which i think is feasible.
>>
>>67868844
Just don't give. Your body and mind will adapt. Your lizard brain is happy stuffing it's face. You got to overrule it with grey matter and will power
>>
Intestinal Permiability, PK diet.
https://youtu.be/f9DSzdGThSo
>>
>>67868888
quads of desire to succeed
>>
Fatty Contest
sickofit
144.6 kg
>>
>>67867627
shit looks kind of scuffed but oh well, i'm lifting, i can leap up stairs, it's wild. i couldn't even walk around the block a little over a year ago.
>>
>>67869215
forgot to report, last weekend frens took me out to drinking. Although I maintained my deficit in food, must have drank a lake of vodka and beer. I gained 1.5 kgs(3.3lbs) in a single night. still cant believe a week's progress can go away as easy as that. also what is wtong with captcha these days?
>>
>237.8lb on August 1st at in the morning
>233.8lb today after not eating or drinking for like the past 10 hours
Rimworld has taken me over but that is a huge drop off. Is weighing in while dehydrated cheating?
>>
>>67868888
You have a rival now >>67864755
I'm rooting for both of you, don't let us and yourselves down.
>>
>>67868888
Soumixar my nigga, I was here when they said you will never make it below 500lbs, and I believed in you. Keep at it for as long as you have to, wagmi.
>>
File: 1523044896172.jpg (48 KB, 598x593)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>visit mom
>she bought me a box of pastries
don't want to waste the food but I know I'll just binge and finish it in two days...
>>
15 kg to lose, then I'll be a human being worthy of being seen publicly. Since it's the final stretch, I'm also water fasting every Sunday. Almost there brahs.
>>
>>67869912
Post stats mr. ogre
>>
>>67869926
95kg 175cm
Started at 120 spring of '21, reached today through a loose week-by-week CICO adherence of about 0.5kg/month loss (3500 cals/week deficit)
Now I'm pushing it to 1kg/week deficit.
Can't wait to reach 80 and then gauge whether to lose a few more before I can add some muscle mass.
>>
>>67870007
>human being worthy of being seen publicly
Me: 120kg/183cm

T-t-thanks bro
>>
>>67868504
Thanks. I'll give that a shot.
If it doesn't work I'll try >>67866699. The park I go to has some hiking trails. Not good for running of course, but I should at least be able to walk at a brisk pace on soft ground for a few weeks.
>>
>>67870007
You should aim for 75kg to be out of the BMI overweight zone.
>>
>>67870066
I might go for that, I have never been below 90kg in my adult life and a lot of people guess my weight as much lower, thanks to generous fat distribution.
Reaching 80 just might give me that curiosity to go even further normal levels.
>>
anyone have any experience chunking weightloss into phases like the renaissance periodization dudes reccomend?
i'm 3 week into my first 12 week cycle and things are working as intended but i wonder if i can reduce the break between cycles from 12 weeks to 4 weeks.
cutting from 310 to 200 overall
>>
>>67870266
So what, they say to lose for 12 weeks, maintain for 12?
>>
File: 1659580594992643.jpg (58 KB, 712x712)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>67869912
Water fasting on sunday is ultra based, I will join you bro
>>
>>67870350
The bear can't make me drink water!
>>
>weigh
>do a shit
>lost 1.2lbs
wew
>>
New thread
>>67870368
>>67870368
>>
>>67870333
yeah, and then you rescale the following cycles by your resulting weight at the end of the maintenance period. if i reduce the maintenance to 4 weeks then i end up getting close enough within the year cause (12+4)*4=64 cause 310->277->240->220->200 instead of in a year and a half
>>
>>67870414
I don't get why you would take a break. I sometimes have a less intense week but that just means I drop 1lb instead of 2lb that week.
>>
>>67870427
the break is to rebuild your metabolism. the way the dude explains why it has to be 12 weeks is cause you're putting back on some calories, which is supposed to recover some muscle and put your body out of catabolism. However he also mentions once you can maintain your weight after adding in whatever amount of calories back you're pretty much good to go.
>>
>>67869837
Pace yourself, make em last a week

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.