[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what kind of effective exercises can I do in a home pool ?
>>
>>66763611
Laps
>>
>>66763617
/thread
>>
>>66763617
what's the best swimming style to build your body ?
>>
>>66763642
Butterfly stroke
>>
>>66763611
>home pool
unless your a competitive swimmer I see no point in having this money sink at your house.
>>
>>66763949
It’s fun. If you love being in the water but hate public pools it’s worth every cent. Gotta go saltwater tho it’s more expensive initially but the maintenance is cheap and easy you just dump some salt in every so often. Better for your skin and hair too.
>>
>>66763917
it's the one I'm the least comfortable with
>>66763949
not mine, but I want to use it before I move from parent's house
+ it doesn't have a ton of chlorine like public pools
>>
>>66763611
Niece tosses to failure
>>
>>66764213
>it's the one I'm the least comfortable with
so what?
>>
>>66764213
If that's your excuse then why are you even asking, just swim with your comfortable style, fucking retard.
>>
>>66764213
Then make it the one you're most comfortable with
>>
>>66765348
The most based answer so far.
>>
Tie weights to your legs and jump in the deep end. You either get stronger or you die.
>>
>>66763611
A proper pool should never have the stairs or other obstructions along its length, but always off to the side.
Otherwise it will never be good enough for swimming.

This is a mistake most nouveau riche people make when they build their first pool.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.