[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: veganism.jpg (190 KB, 1748x1188)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
A diet with whole grains, fruits and vegetables is proven time and time again to be the healthiest diet for humans. No you don't need meat to build muscles or to get adequate protein(I get in excess of 50g+ from my food a day as well as 30g+ of fiber). No you don't need meat to get B12(nori seaweed ground in a smoothie or just supplement, all beef is just supplemented B12 that farmers feed the cows anyways). No you don't need meat to get enough iron(I eat 12g+ a day. There's no excuse other than willfull ignorance. Eating meat not only hurts yourself, It hurts others by giving people cancer and flus from pig and cow farm runoffs, It hurts the planet by producing gas that destroys the atmosphere. Eating meat and dairy is a self destructive addiction, you're not on the right side of history, The "free truth" doctors are just shills from the meat and dairy industry, complete corporate overlords promoting meat consumption, there's nothing "esoteric" or "natural" about it.

If you know veganism is healthy and you actively refuse to change your eating habits like billions around the globe, then I'm sorry any other opinion of yours is worthless.If you can't even get your diet right and believe in broscience and anecdotes with no science, you really don't have anything of value to contribute intellectually to humanity.
>>
>>66760569
why dont i regularly see natty bodybuilders who were vegan for years then?
>>
Based and correct
An incel with a balding meme reddit diet will defend against this
>>
File: 1.png (239 KB, 805x1254)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>you're not on the right side of history
>>
>>66760603
Enjoy having your 20 samefagged threads disappearing ketoschizo
>>
no thanks having a steak
>>
eating horse heart and mozzarella rn
>>
>>66760569
>A diet with whole grains, fruits and vegetables is proven time and time again to be the healthiest diet for humans

Diet has little to do with human health, as long as you don't eat processed food you are fine.
Hell look at swiss, number 1 dairy consumer in the world and number 6 in term of longevity.
You just have to get rid of processed food and food you have bad reaction to and you are doing fine no mater if you are doing plant based, keto, carnivore, "normal" diet or what ever, you will be fine
>>
File: dehd.jpg (31 KB, 730x261)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>TRANS RIGHTS ARE HU-OH N-ACK! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I'M A REAL HERBIVO-BLEUGHRIGJS:IDUHGO!
>>
>>66760813
>Diet has little to do with human health
I can just tell you absolutely know nothing about nutrition, This type of talk is how people are convinced that eating butter and steaks is healthy.
Milk and cheese has much lower saturated fat content than eating meats, therefore you consume less fat overall. They consume less fat and animal meat, they live longer. They still aren't as healthy as compared to okinowans back in the day.
Countless studies(pekka puska) show that the reduction of fat in the diet equals a longer life. Even in america with the seven day adventists who have ate plant based for hundreds of years shows that they live longer than any meat or fat eaters.

There is not some "imaginary" line where health and diet are where you can just say oh its not the macros, it's just the processed food which is an ambiguous term, All processed food is not the same macros. You can eat processed meat with tons of fat, or cereal with a lot of processed sugar. You are either eating a healthy diet or you're not, It's very simple.
Low fat, high whole grain carbs and vegetables is healthy,
oils, and saturated fats are unhealthy.
You can continue to live in ignorance, but for my own health I will rely on facts.
>>
>>66760913
Frying your food in vegetable oil isn't healthy and still clogs arteries as indians do. You can still be vegan and get a heart attack by eating oils.
>>
>>66760569
what do you eat OP? i do want to get away from meat and dairy but a large portion of my meals come from these groups because it’s easy + all i’ve really known
>>
>>66761877
So how many people on earth do you expect to actually go on a diet with not only zero animal products but never cooking with oil?
>>
>>66762078
Everyone, I literally do it everyday LOL, I spend at most 70$ a month on groceries. I make chilis, pastas, lentils with just water and for some of those recipes I just use vegetable stock like in my pastas.
>>
>>66760813
Hong Kong also eats the most meat and has highest life expectancy

It's almost like... meat and dairy aren't the problem

it's the goyslop
>>
>>66762267
They eat more fish than beef, and the meat they consume is a delicacy. Fish has much lower saturated fat, which is why japan has low heart disease rate. They eat tuna which has ~0.6g sat fat per 150g. Ketolards won't say this though. Japanese people aren't scarfing down steaks and butter eating 50g+ of sat fat a day, they are eating 10g a day at most, probably less than that.
>>
>>66762267
The problem with talking to vegans is that they are literally brain damaged due to their diet. It's a lost cause.
>>
>>66761857
>High carb

Enjoy your diabetes. Don't you wonder why diabetes skyrocketed since Fats were replaced with carbs?
>>
Sage
>>
File: hong kong vs taiwan.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>66762335
I said meat, not beef
>>
>>66762378
diabetes has skyrocked in china since normal foods have been replaced with PUFA sneed oils and refined grain changslop like instant noodles
>>
>>66760569
Anon this food pyramid has been obsolete since 2015. It was all a lie. The healthiest diet is primarily ruminent meat and fatty fish low in omega 6 and high in omega 3s and saturated fat. The healthiest carbohydrates are starchy tubers and squash not grains or seeds.
>>
>>66762450
So monocrop plant based garbage?
>>
>>66762437
yes and I said they eat less saturated fat, which is true. They aren't eating beef by the tons like ketolards think they are eating steaks and butter every day, eating fat is not healthy. They are eating seafood which has extremely low saturated fat compared to red meat. Fish itself is ambigous because you have fish like salmon that has as much fat as a porkchop where as tuna has less fat than an avocado.

>>66762378
Meat causes insulin resistance, The sugar going into your bloodstream is the inability of the body to process sugar because your receptors have been gummed up by fat.
>>
>>66760569
i seriously just... dont give a flying fuck about the animals nor the planet.
im here for a quick ride and im gone
so fuck off
>>
File: dr-mcd-1-680x1024.jpg (38 KB, 680x1024)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>I-I wish... I had spent m-more time... eating tree bark... all that fiber will be lost like t-tears in rain... time to ACK!
>>
File: HQ6bkKC.jpg (1.02 MB, 1520x2688)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
It's so infinitely better to be lean and hard than a chubby soft fat fuck "big boi"
>>
>>66761857
>They consume less fat and animal meat, they live longer.

Uh, Hong Kong has the HIGHEST meat consumption per capita in the world, and they have the longest lifespan in the world.
>>
>>66762805
Manlet cope
>>
>>66760569
I just do the Chad diet: protein shakes for gainz, candy and pizza for enjoyment.
>>
>>66762635
Saturated fat isn't bad for you. That has been DEBOONKED. All of that was a lie they put out to sell garbage shortening made out of industrial byproducts like cottonseed oil.
>>
>>66762635
>yes and I said they eat less saturated fat, which is true

No it's not. Even when you remove seafood, HK is the 3rd highest per capita in beef consumption alone. They are among the highest consumers of pork as well, also high in sat fats.
>>
>>66760569
A diet like you described gave me diabetes.

Fuck you Jew.
>>
>>66760569
Kill yourself.
>>
Saturated fat is pretty much the best and most vital thing you can possibly eat.
>>
File: 1639082584810.png (788 KB, 574x839)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>66762998
>Kill yourself.
He is.
>>
>>66760569
haha don't care i will continue to eat red meat hahaha bye
>>
>>66762893
yes it is, there's no science claiming that these people eat ketolards diet, they eat pescatarian at best. They are not eating steaks everyday.

>>66762980
you aren't eating a vegan diet, Eating a vegitarian diet with milk causing diabetes isn't vegan

>>66763002
No it's not, proven to cause heart disease the more you increase consumption.

>>66762867
Heart attack will come to you

>>66763006
fruitarians and raw cultists who eat no iron or b12 aren't vegan. Eat your whole grains ketolard
>>
>>66763076
Clinical trials have shown you increase heart disease and mortality by reducing saturated fat and increasing PUFA. Youre either misinformed, lying, or just a useful idiot
>>
>>66763181
Omega 6 PUFA I should clarify. Lyon Diet Heart Study also showed you can reduce mortality by reducing omega 6 PUFA and cut down on heart disease with no change in saturated fat. So what could saturated fat possibly have to do with it? It might even be protective
>>
Look just shut your faggoty vegan face fuck off and enjoy your pitiful diet and come back in 2 years when youve aged a decade, your teeth are fucked and your skin looks like a 90 year olds ballsack.
No one here gives a fuck that you're a dipshit.
>>
>>66762635
> because your receptors have been gummed up by fat.
Some serious fucking science right there
>>
>>66763076
>fruitarians and raw cultists who eat no iron or b12 aren't vegan
yeah they are, dumbfuck
>>
>>66762863
the fuck? Try
6'1" 195 :-)
>>
>>66763220
Enjoy your butter lard grease and bacon fat big soft boi
>>
>>66763320

I would fuck you in half you twig eating twink.
>>
I've seen this exact same thread with the same kind of replies multiple times.
>>
fuck off chud...i just ate a steak because of your post
>>
>>66760569
You will never be an herbivore.
You will never be a woman.
>>
>>66763076
sorry sweatie but that has been DEBOONKED
>>
Here you go big guy enjoy

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27680091/

>The most significant dietary correlate of low CVD risk was high total fat and animal protein consumption.

>Similar patterns were observed between food consumption and CVD statistics from the period 1980-2000, which shows that these relationships are stable over time. However, we found striking discrepancies in men's CVD statistics from 1980 and 1990, which can probably explain the origin of the 'saturated fat hypothesis' that influenced public health policies in the following decades.

> Our results do not support the association between CVDs and saturated fat, which is still contained in official dietary guidelines. Instead, they agree with data accumulated from recent studies that link CVD risk with the high glycaemic index/load of carbohydrate-based diets.
>>
>>66764987
>Pavel Grasgruber
>low carb down under
>keto shill
>observational study
>t. paid for in full by the meat industry
LOL keep eating your oil and fat like bob harper you'll get your heart attack soon enough ketolard
>>
Why did the rates of obesity and metabolic disease immediately start going up at an increased rate after the dietary guidelines and food pyramid were implemented?
>>
File: Watercress.png (376 KB, 1138x533)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>66760569
>50g+
Lifters need between 150-200g per day. Lemme guess, you read that the 'minimum daily requirement' is about 50 grams and you think that's enough. It's called the minimum for a reason faggot, it's just barely enough so your muscles don't atrophy. Since you're eating mostly seeds it's not even complete proteins. Enjoy being DYEL forever.
>>
>>66762349
They're a misanthropic death cult.
>>
>>66763076
>milk
>diabetes
Explain how milk overloads insulin. Can't do it huh? You know what does overload insulin?

GRAINS
>>
>>66760569
>Eating meat not only hurts yourself, It hurts others
Based
>>
>>66766394
>implying v*gans care about others
>>
File: 1649450205802.png (586 KB, 750x717)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>66760569
Based truth teller
>>
Chicken is literally the optimal food
>>
>>66760569
>no you don't need meat
Retardation discarded
>>
File: fixed food.png (667 KB, 1300x1068)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>66760569
>>
>>66765304
holy fuck that cope kek. Do you have any proof that study is paid by "muh meat industry"? Are you going to tell me all vegan studies are perfectly legit however?

LEt me guess, any study you dont agree with is "paid by le industry XD" and any that you do agree with is genuine?

I hope one day you can realize you got suckered in on some bullshit. Saturated fat is one of if not the healthiest nutrient. Veganism was designed to bait in idiots to slowly kill them and make money off them in the process. Its not the natural diet.
>>
>>66761857
>muh okinawans who self-report their ages or impersonate deceased relatives for gibs
literally who cares. go hug a tree and stick it's branches up your ass if you care so much what other people eat you flaming homo

>>66762233
do you play with your pussy after?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.