[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

VEGETAL OIL AND SIMPLE CARBS TOOK ALL THE SKINNY GIRLS AWAY IM FUCKING LIVID REEEEEEEE
>>
Unironically where I live, in Southern California (basically Mexico) if you find a woman with overweight BMI and a pretty face she is a catch. Women do not have normal BMIs here unless they are underage, sick with cancer, or serious drug abusers. I fucking hate it, it is such a serious problem but nobody is talking about it.
>>
>>65154499
Just look for girls at your local jogging trail. Runner girls are obsessed with staying skinny
>>
>>65154524
I know this feel, it's especially bad in small towns. You have 70% goblinas and 30% white whales
>>
>>65154524
I live in Northern California, whenever I visit down there I always comment how women are prettier up north.
>>
>>65154725
I go to SLO or to Arizona/Nevada and I’m like a fucking king, beautiful (Not stuck up) slender women everywhere. Don’t get me wrong you can get a skinny bitch in So Cal but you better be worth 7 figures, she’ll be caked in makeup and might have a fucking cock
>>
>>65154524
Friendly reminder that the culture of acceptance started by telling us not to bully the fatties.
>>
>>65154711
I always say finding a decent bitch in California (white) is like buying pineapples in Alaska.
>>
>>65154751
Oh I’m well aware my friend. I was 180lbs in middle school and would have stayed that way if poisonous mothers and lying trannies told me it was acceptable.
>>
>>65154524
It's going to get so much worse
>>
>>65154499
I want to have sex with a girl's ice cold numb pussy
>>
>>65154829
When she sees your poorly developed physique i'm sure her pussy will be ice cold.
>>
>>65154499
Lack of self-discipline and a society that promotes permissiveness took all the skinny girls away.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 267x189)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>65154879

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.