[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (812 KB, 1400x1400)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
Get a damn foam roller if you don't have one already.
I wish I'd done this years ago. This stuff does a better job of stretching and decompressing my back and fixing my butt tuck than years of stretching and and hanging from pull up bars did for me. It's a total game changer. Should be your top pick for at home gym equipment.
>>
>>65153244
Word?
Well I'm about to tuck your butt into bed, get ready faggot.
>>
>>65153303
got em
>>
>>65153303
OP BTFO! /thread
>>
>>65153244
Does it help upper back pain, between the shoulders, and the neck?
>>
>>65153303
fpbp
>>
>>65153303
Chekd n kekd
Also READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU NEWFAGS
>>
Hmm, I could buy one today. Convince me.
>>
>>65157073
not even OP and bought a foam roller the other week. Jaw dropped me to be honest using it after a workout is like one of those messages that makes you like woooooooah holy shit. Just squashed the fuck out of your muscles in the best way nice and evenly across the whole thing. You know years ago when you started lifting and first week with crazy doms you dig right in rubbing the muscles and it’s super relieving. It’s like that but better. Your body weight and control can do it a lot better than your weak ass gf. Having your girlfriend try to hit the right spot is the difference between jacking off with a lubed warm flesh light and getting a clumsy dry handjob from an inexperienced idiot
>>
Every time I try rolling it hurts a fair bit
It does seem to get the knots out but am I putting too much pressure on or something?
>>
>>65153244
I bought a foam roller from AliExpress and that thing feels like a medieval torture device.
Together with thinking racist thoughts, it's the best way to fix up your muscles.
>>
>>65157668
You're probably just very tight. Start easy and work your way up.
>>
>>65153244

anyone got good routine?
>>
Are hollow ones best, or solid?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.