[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Who is /fat/ for?
For the den dwelling distended who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread: >>65125373
>>
I'm gonna have to white knuckle this until morning, I'm massively craving fast food. I just want to binge a big bag of taco bell so fucking badly.
>>
>>65142413
If you're going to binge shitty mexican fast food at least make it Del Taco.
>>
>>65142413
Browse /fph/ and go eat pickles.
>>
>scared to run more than 42 miles per week due to overuse injury from running 90 in a week last week
>go for daily run
>bored afterwards
>decide to go for a walk and catch more pikmin
When I’m walking… I’m not eating!
Hahaha!
>>
Having an exercise bike I can stick in front of my shitposting machine is blessed. Just did almost three hours on it and only stopped because I have to get up early tomorrow. Only thing that sucks is I'm too shaky while riding it to use a mouse precisely.
>>
>>65142420
They just closed the Del Taco near me and turned it into a Dunkin Donuts.

>>65142422
I hate pickles and I don't need to feel worse than I already do, no one in /fph/ hates me more than I hate myself
>>
File: angry snek.gif (566 KB, 445x450)
566 KB
566 KB GIF
>>65142440
>They just closed the Del Taco near me and turned it into a Dunkin Donuts.
You can not begin to even comprehend how mad this makes me.
>>
I heard saturated fats in conjunction with sugars/carbs is what ALSHUALLY causes inflammation/heart disease
Is it ok for me to eat a big bowl of chocolate pudding made with sugar free jello and full fat milk? (150 calories for the milk, 60 for the jello. About 18g net carbs. Then add some berries for another 100-150 calories)
Would that cause inflammation/heart disease?
Can I eat all the meat/fat AND have berries with pudding too??
>>
>>65142435
Shouldn't you be moving your arms while running? Just steam something online, music, TV, etc
>>
>>65142440
Pickles are great and low cal man, also I wish they had a del taco in my city fuck even my country, my city (6 or 7th largest in my country only has 2 taco bells left, no other fast food taco places)
>>
>>65142435
Dude that’s great, I should copy your idea
>>65142454
Based genshin chan poster
She is the most fearsome devil
>>
>>65142460
Seed oils cause inflammation. A lot of things also cause inflammation but seed oils are probably worst.
>>
File: what.png (88 KB, 299x405)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>65142474
>genshin
What?
>>
Why do I get full of energy and hungry after doing late cardio. I thought cardio was supposed to make you tired, and I’m eating 1500kcals a day, and feel fine up until after my night cardio, then even after a 340kcal protein shake(50-60g protein).(included in the 1500kcals). I’m wide awake and craving food while trying to fall asleep. It’s madding.
>>
Stick with it anons, it's worth it
>>
File: 1503879066084.jpg (154 KB, 900x900)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Today my scale said 180. I used to be 194.
I'm going down to 165.
Let's do this shit.
>>
>>65142586
Fuck yeah
>>
Get out of the house and move
>>
>>65142586
I think I remember you posting something similar last week
Keep it going bro you’re on a rollll
>>65142486
I forgot how to pronounce jashin’s name
>>65142478
Huh ok I have been avoiding seed oils, the only oil I’m using is olive oil (I have a bottle of it, and also an aerolized can of it). I stopped using canola oil / vegetable oil almost a year ago
I use butter too. Been thinking about getting peanut oil for frying (I like making buttermilk fried chicken, and want to make donuts for fun sometime)
So should I just educate myself on things that cause inflammation?
>>
File: l1yji168eai71.jpg (30 KB, 825x410)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>it was really as simple as cutting soda to lose weight
waterchads i kneel...
>>
File: tardsnek.jpg (422 KB, 1280x720)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>65142651
>I stopped using canola oil / vegetable oil almost a year ago
Good.
>So should I just educate myself on things that cause inflammation?
If you like. As a general thing anything that actually does some level of damage internally and especially blood vessels will cause inflammation, which is naturally in fixing of course but it should never be chronic.
>>
File: 1641406784369.gif (1.04 MB, 400x225)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>binge on old musty lasagne sheets I found at the back of my mum's pantry like a subhuman
>gained 8 pounds
>>
>Finally have a healthy relationship to food
>Workout at least 6 times a week for at least 30 minutes, alternating daily or so between steady state cardio (to build basic endurance) and lifting
>Can eat sweets and carbs without gaining weight at all, hell I even lose it at times, like this Christmas where I lost a pound even after all the food and sweets
>Even when I do eat sweets and carbs I become full quickly, no more gorging chocolate or pizza
So this is what it feels like to be in control of yourself. I started in mid November and have so far lost 29 lbs, starting at 233.
>>
>>65142635
I will once my laptop is done charging. No I will not be bing bing wahooing outdoors.
>>
File: 8m6c1Xu.png (7 KB, 205x246)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Just saw a skinny 14 year old kid squatting more than me, because I'm obese and have to lift my own fat along with the weight.

How do I cope?
>>
>>65143772
by lifting more than yourself in one month, anon
>>
>>65143871
You expect me to lift 3plate in one month?
>>
>>65143772
>14 year old kid squatting more than me
>I'm obese and have to lift my own fat along with the weight.
>How do I cope?
i'd say lifting your own weight still counts
>>
weight is just a number :-)
>>
>>65144063
but functional strength
>>
>when your self anger fuels you enough and you no longer feel hunger
It is scary desu
>>
File: 1628965854555.png (14 KB, 259x224)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
How do I stop stuffing my face with more food because I'm still hungry after eating my planned portion?
>>
>>65144453
rework your diet and change your mindset regarding weight loss
>>
>>65144063
You dont really bench your own weight. Your weight would matter if you do pull ups and stuff like that
>>
>>65144453
Eat unseasoned chicken, you’ll get sick of it and not want anymore, but you can eat a lot and it’s very filling.
>>
Weigh-in is coming fatties
>>
File: jeribased.jpg (97 KB, 750x856)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>65145293
down 3 lbs this week so far. just gotta take it easy with the drinking in the next few days.
>>
>>65145293
I’m excited to weigh in probably going to be at least 2lbs bellow my last weight in
>>
>>65145063
>You dont really bench your own weight.
just do push ups
>>
I'm not a frequent visitor but I'm guessing this thread sees a surge when new year hits much like gyms. So after how long do they normally start giving up and stop asking retarded questions covered in OP?
>>
>>65145293
>be me
>on maintenance
>eat pizza
>eat halal
>drink beer and whiskey every weekend
>light deficit during week
>lift harder than ever
>load creatine
Haven't gained a pound in 4 weeks lads its fucking beautiful
>>
>>65145371
>So after how long do they normally start giving up and stop asking retarded questions covered in OP?
You really are new here
>>
>>65145382
Ok fair, how about first part though.
>>
Anons if you ever feel constipated, eat some sauerkraut. Its liberating and tastes delic
>>
>>65145393
It never ends people never read any of the sources before asking retarded questions like should I just fast for 72 hours im fat no protein bro, and everyone on 4chan is a newfag but me
>>
File: 591832035508931891.png (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>65142327
when im out i almost feel no hunger
i skip breakfast because im always late and it makes me sleepy in the morning
then i hve a light lunch, but i almost struggle to eat it because im not hungry

when i'm home i feel hungry all the time
i eat to the point of feeling bloated, and still feel like im missing something, like i should have eaten something more

how can i bring the outside inside?
out i feel energetic, focused and with no hunger
at home im always tired, hungry and unfocused, i feel like i struggle to breathe and am sick and useless
>>
>>65145696
Sounds like you need to regulate your schedule and get more sleep. Drink water buddeh
>>
>>65145749
i drink tons of water, i always keep a bottle on my desk and have green tea and other hot beverages throughout the day (with no sugar)
i do have trouble sleeping, but i managed to get at least 6-7 hours the last 3 days
>>
>start eating in a deficit
>instantly get a cold
>but a pretty okay cold
>also my general dopamine levels are through the roof
>and I'm not even hungry at like 1300 kcal a day
>also I'm so horny I jack off like 8 hours a day while at home
what the fuck
>>
I’m five feet eleven inches and 200 pounds. I’m drinking these protein shakes of about 1800 calories a day and I’ve lost about 80 pounds so far. It really sucks I want fast food but I want a fit body more, have about six more months to go and I’ll be at 150. Counting calories is easy, it’s the mental thing that’s tough im always getting cravings. Each time I go to bed hungry I remind myself it’s another 500 calorie deficit.
>>
File: 1621905491981.jpg (52 KB, 714x441)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>65142327
i went to the doctor today, he told me i have tendonitis in my interior feet.
>>
>>65146118
Why would you drink 1800 calories a day. Eat food
>>
>>65146242

I don’t know how to cook and I hate having to think about this more than needed. Once my time is up, I’ll switch to ground beef and vegetables in the morning. Right now I need to cut, I’m not getting any younger and I’ll be thirty before I know it. I’d like to finish my twenties in good shape while I still have time.
>>
>>65146311
What you need to do is finish your 20s with a set of life skills that will carry yoy through the last 50 years of your life. Do you think that once you hit that magic number you're going to just know how to cook and meal plan to stay there? Youre setting yourself up to hit your goal and immediately begin gaining again
>>
>>65146311
>>65146393
But meanwhile, you can just eat canned food.
Canned peas, canned corn, canned beans, sardines, tuna, and so on. Pour them fuckers on top of some grilled chicken breast, and you're golden.
Tasty and great nutrition.
>>
>>65146393

I’ve been counting calories and that’s worked for me. I don’t find joy in meal prep. I work a lot of overtime and as for life skills, I’m only interested in looking fit for my job and my future wife. I’ve been holding myself back for so long I’m determined to finish this. Also I should say 130 pounds, not 150. Once I hit that magic number I’ll start doing light calisthenics and call it a day.
>>
Finally cracked the 180 barrier for the first time in like 5 years. WAGMI
>>
>>65146311
There is nothing complicated about cooking, I could do it when i was 12 years old.
>read recipe
>take ingredients
>prepare in the described manner
The only complex part is understanding how long to fry things, which is incredibly simple. Here's my current batch meal
>1 kg ground beef
>5 onions
>500 g of canned white button shrooms
>1.2 kg of crushed tomatoes in can
>500 g bell peppers
>200 g olives
>300 g pasta
>spices
now how did i prepare this puzzle of a meal? Simple
>take onions, chop, fry in butter until soft and clear (stir a lot, try to have onions evenly distributed because lonely pieces will suck up a lot more heat energy), remove from frying pan. heat level 6 or 7 out of 9
>take half the ground beef, fry in butter until all the pink disappeared, then remove and take the other half (the frying pan is too small). same heat level
>put in big pot, add tomatoes, put on heat 5 or 6, add mushrooms, chop bell peppers and add
>add spices (salt, pepper, chili peppers, monosodium glutamate, like 1-1½ teaspoon each)
>boil for maybe 30 minutes, but that might have been excessive
>add olives
>cook pasta according to instructions on package, pour out the water and add the pasta to the stew
wa la, this makes like 10 meals and makes me satiated and happy, plus the taste kicks ass

If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to cook but don't know how and you are a grown ass man, you are a failure at life. Sure, if you have a wife who makes all your food you're excused, but the second she's not there for you and you have to feed yourself you turn into a giant manbaby.
>>
I can actually feel my rib cage when I'm laying down instead of a layer of fat

wtf bros
>>
>>65146693
yeah being able to touch my ribs was the weirdest feeling lol
>>
>>65146631
Nobody finds "joy" in meal prep. You do it because it will assist in sustainable health. Eating ground beef and veggies every morning is not sustainable, drinking all your calories is not sustainable. I work 70 to 80 hour weeks pretty routinely and lift for 2 hours 4x a week. Of course you still have to count calories but I am telling you, you'll be back on the fast food if you do not find a way to make healthy palatable food
>>
>>65146683
Nigga you boiling that meat for 30 minutes after already fully cooking it?
>>
>>65146785
> I work 70 to 80 hour weeks pretty routinely and lift for 2 hours 4x a week.

must be fake work from home garbage get a real job and try that
>>
>>65146798
>get a real job and try that
I made 140k last year. Sure feels like a real job to me. Why are you seething? Poor AND fat unable to do something so simple as cook? Youre an embarrassment m8
>>
>>65146779
Having a bony feeling when sitting on chairs that used to be cushy is super weird too but I'm starting to get used to it
wagmi
>>
>>65146796
yeah like I said it was excessive (accidentally put in too much water and had to reduce it), and I only fried it because I was planning on a shorter period and didn't want to chance it being uncooked, you can probably skip frying entirely. But, there's no problem with cooking it too long, it just becomes more tender and the whole stew becomes more gelatinous when cold.
>>
>>65146834
lmao looks like I was spot on
>>
>>65146847
Define real job. Making 45k doing 10 hours 6 days a week in an Amazon workplace because you're too stupid to perform basic functions like cooking? Oh noooo I'm so stung that a poor obese retard unable to even feed himself doesn't think I work a tough guy job at more than double his salary wahhhh
>>
>>65146311
My go-to is tortilla pizza since it more or less satisfies a want for pizza. More importantly though is that it takes like 20 minutes to cook for not a lot of calories, and one of my biggest fatty faults is grabbing something, immediately eating it, and then having the urge to start searching for something else to eat. Amounts below are what I just used for my two pizzas today.

>Set oven to 420F
>Bake 2 low carb tortillas on a sheet for 5 min, used to spray a bit of oil on them but it isnt really worth the mess
>Smatter a bit of marinara/pizza sauce on them, I usually try to find something decently low carb that isnt watery. Just used 52g of Rao's marinara but that isnt a good example of a low carb sauce. Doesnt really matter much since it's the difference between adding 1g and 3g carbs
>Light amount of pizza blend cheese, 24g
>Mushrooms, 44g
>Slice of Canadian bacon per pizza torn into quarters
>Sometimes use a small amount of bacon crumbles but that can spike the calorie count of the meal
>Pop back in oven for 5 more minutes
>Apply small amount of parsley and oregano
>Also add a small amount of stinky cheese if I dont add some sliced parmesan before baking
>Eat

All in all depending on which toppings/brands you add its pretty easy to keep this recipe between 300-450 calories and like 6-10g carbs. My go-to tortilla brand just started selling pic related which is more expensive than their normal low carb (2g) tortillas ($5 for 8 vs $4 for 10), but they're also significanly lower calorie (45 vs 70), so I can actually drop the meal's calories closer to 250. They dont taste as good but I think I'd rather have 50 more calories and 4g more carbs to work with in my budget.
>>
>>65144409
never lose the anger
>>
>>65146891
Wtf are those tortillas made out of to be 0 carb lol
>>
>>65146102
I also get sick more often when cutting,I wish I knew how to prevent that
>>
>>65146891

That looks pretty good, I’ll give it a shot once I’m thinner. I’m also worried that learning to cook will cause me to be fat at home. If I can just whip up a French Onion Soup whenever I want, I feel like that alone is going to tempt me. It’s easy to just buy sixty bottles of Ensure Plus and call it a day. Occasionally I’ll still have fast food, but since once meal is literally 1500 calories easy, it kinda stinks cause that’s all I can eat for a day. I’ve noticed fast food just kind of slides right through me. I’ve also quit soda for a while now and when I last had it it tasted like shit. I drink G Fuel for energy now, no soda.
>>
File: SmPkCvs.png (678 KB, 1085x410)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>65146916
Heres the ingredients list.
>>
>>65146916
>ZERO
>net
>CARB
plant fiber and PUFAs
>>
My fatty habits run deep. I find it easy to get into good habits but the bad ones always come back eventually

Lost and gained 50+ lbs on a couple occasions, hopefully this is the last round but im feeling a little defeated. Food is like a drug, i just want to eat everything in sight sometimes. Trying to use health as my motivation this time around (as opposed to trying to look good) so i get to actually enjoy my retirement instead of just working my whole life and then dying at 60

Shits rough. Rant over
>>
>>65146991
Yeah theyre 15g carbs of which 15g are fiber
>>
>>65146891
your pizza will never be a real pizza
>>
>>65147076
I'm well aware. Thats why I said it satisfies my urge of eating a pizza while not actually eating a pizza, which is fucking annoying to try to budget into your day's diet.
>>
>>65146969
>plant oil

oh no no no
>>
>>65146991
Rather just eat normal ones then ffs
>>
Is now the time to join Fatty contest?
>>
>>65147371
In 6 hours but usually it seems to open early.
Check the website in the weekly entries section for this to change:
> (Current Week. The script is not running, come back on the weekend!)
>>
>>65147371
Come back in 7 hours
>>
>>65147371
I hate you mongoloid retards so fucking much. How hard is it to just read instructions
>>
>>65147405
to be fair to that anon. The fattycontest website only says when you should post weigh-ins but not when you can join. Though still, it should be obvious from there.
>>
File: 1641932117012.jpg (36 KB, 593x656)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I'm going to eat Mcdonalds today then lose the weight tomorrow by fasting!
>>
I’m so mad at myself.

I had a bad weight in and I slammed my restroom door which then knocked over a picture frame in the other room.

I’m just having a hard time recovering from a New Years vacation.
I’ve been hitting the cardio 5 times this week and last.
I guess I need to be more honest about my dieting not being that great but fuck
I’m so mad that both weeks have been pretty bad weigh ins
>>
1 year progress. Had a couple of months were I stumbled but I'm going to make it. 170 by end of year here I come.
>>
>>65148125
>I had a bad weight in and I slammed my restroom door which then knocked over a picture frame in the other room.

pathetic emotional fatass
>>
>>65148125
>diet not that great
>”why am I not losing weight??? Im burning 200 heckin calories doing cardio(the equivalent of two Oreos)”
>>
Hey bros. I haven't been on 4chan in forever but I wanted to pop in and share that I'm not overweight anymore. I don't really have anyone to share it with. I still have some extra flab on the tummy so I'm not /fit/ yet, but I'm making some progress. I just have a lot of mental stuff to fight through too.

I didn't even need to count calories or restrict myself or anything. I've just started being more conscious about when and what I eat.
>>
>>65148074
I mean, if that's all you eat it's pretty easy to eat at mcdonalds at a deficit without fasting.

- Double quarter pounder with cheese (750)
- Medium fries (350)
- 6 pc mcnuggets (250)
- sauce for mcnuggets (50)
- large coke zero (0)
= 1400 kcal

Just don't go full nikocado like a retard. Above is what I get every few months and then regret when I realize it's not as good when you don't eat fast food every day anymore.
>>
>>65145323
I found only drinking liquor with diet/0-cal mixers works nice
>>
File: 1639382206241.jpg (34 KB, 640x484)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I desperately need help. I'm addicted to shit foods and I can feel it killing me. My body is so intolerant to it that I puke clear mucus after eating. I'm 6'3" 400lbs and rising. This started 10 years ago after my dad died and I started cope eating and I'm too weak willed to stop. I'm extremely desperate to get on track. I used to be a runner, now my attempts to get in shape have given me serious injuries because I'm so fucking fat. All I have is money. If I spend enough am I able to find a personal trainer who can make me accountable and on track, who can drill some discipline and strength into me? I'm so fucking desperate. I feel myself getting crushed every day. Sorry if this isn't the right place, i just don't know where to go. I have no friends or social connections as I've spent at least 6 or 7 years feeling too disgusted by myself to get out.
>>
>>65148134
Based
>>
>>65148185
If you can't hold yourself accountable then a personal trainer won't be able to either. I highly recommend throwing all the junk food out in your house and doing meal prep on Sunday or any day of the week and plan our all your meals. Box food for each day and you only eat that. Since you are so fat try fasting. Will be hard since you cannot control yourself so start easy. Only allow yourself to eat from 6am to 4pm. Then 6am to 12pm. Then only once from 6am to 9am. Then start skipping a day and eating every other day. You are too fat to properly exercise without hurting yourself so you have to stop eating as much. If you drink anything other than water pour it down the drain and get a water filter system.
>>
>>65148154
I'm a fat fuck so my TDEE is 2200
What I eat at MCDs is 1150
plus some yogurt at night 100

ez
>>
>>65148134
Everyone stumbles. Doing great
>>
>>65148154
It coats my tongue with almost a waxy film. Its good while you're slamming it down but after its not really
>>
>>65148185
I used an online trainer and he could plug into my fitness pal and see what I was eating and shit. But nothing can keep you from cheating or overeating. Gotta make the goal important enough bro
>>
>>65148264
>since you are so fat and can't even control eating absolute junk, go to the opposite end of the spectrum and just eat nothing, im sure you can accomplish that
It never ends with you retards
>>
>>65148264
I'll try, I've tried this before but it's hard to stick to it. It's a strong addiction, it'll just keep hammering at me with everything I crave. I can't work out at all. I tried this past summer and tore a tendon in my foot and had to get booted for months. I don't really know how to cook for myself or how to plan meals. I'm seriously a fucking fogey. I had thought a nutritionist and PT I meet frequently would give me someone that I'd be ashamed of letting down, but I don't really know.. All I have is that I keep myself and my house clean.
>>
>>65148264
I agree about drinking water, but zero-calorie drinks like diet sodas are a good help to transition or as a treat. Just watch the caffeine. I like Sprite zero.
>>
>>65148074
Funny, my friend wanted to get subway or mcdonalds today after work. I looked up what I was gonna eat just to get an idea of the cals
mcds= 1,000
subway= 980

uh lol, fuck off subway same fucking cals
>>
>>65148345
May as well try. Throw some money at it and see if it sticks. Start with a nutritionist and light walking, once you've dropped enough try a PT. How do you not know how to fucking cook though wtf is up with people here. Did your dad just cook for you until he died like wtf
>>
>>65148364
Their bread is basically donut dough and is not even allowed to be classified as bread in the EU in some places kek
>>
>>65148371
Dad was out of my life until college, mom was a cunt, I stayed thin in HS as I only ate school lunch. Transition to college, meal halls. Then after I just had enough money to buy fast food or frozen food for every meal
>>
>>65148185
personally I think personal trainers are a meme, they won't do anything you can't do yourself or learn from here.
Try making small changes at first. Cut all drinks with sugar, count all of your calories to disgust yourself, cut out second dinner, whatever, anything, start with *one* thing rather than trying to make a complete 180 in one day. But small changes should help for you being a turbofat and help guide healthier choices.
If you don't know how to cook you should start with that too.

If the addiction goes deep I dunno though. My binge eating and disregard for my body went away completely after I started going to the gym and working on my mental health (where the gym helped a ton). So I guess what I'm saying, try to treat the root cause of your addiction. Mine was mental health related, it sounds like yours might be similar. I doubt your dad would be proud seeing what you've become, he'd want you to be the best version of yourself and that starts with eating less.
>>
>>65148434
>they won't do anything you can't do yourself or learn from here.
There is something to be said for someone that can design your program and teach you shit first hand rather than sifting through the partially false information here though
>>
>>65148414
What do you have at your disposal? Got pans, oven, stove top, grill?
>>
>>65142327
>heavy pain from hunger for hours
>have a zero calorie capitalism soda
>it tastes pretty bad but hunger is gone
bros..
>>
>>65148463
I have a full kitchen with everything and more you need to cook, I'm just not good at it and have no idea how to cook something healthy and not disgusting, let alone in enough portion to cover a week.
>>
>>65148453
>than sifting through the partially false information here though
You're definitely not wrong there, but some personal trainers have some pretty crazy false information themselves similar to the schizos here. But definitely not nearly as bad as what you see here LUL
>>
Gained a pound from last night. Not going to go out for a beer with the bros now
>>
>>65146866
I think it's funny that on this website some of the most easily butthurt people are people who talk about their epic jobs and how hard they work. You'd think you'd be more secure but I guess it's the only thing you actually have so you get defensive
>>
>>65148556
Didn't you know cooking is not a masculine task? It's a task for his "future wife"
>>
>>65148499
You're right and I may be skewed in the other direction because I worked directly with a close friend who is also a doctor and started a PT business so I was very confident in his info and his ability to tailor it to a way id digest it. So certainly not all can be great or bad
>>
>>65148494
Do you have a membership to Costco?
Do you have myfitnesspal?
>>
>>65148556
>i can't cook i work too much im retarded and nearly 30 with no life skills
>anyone doing what I cant doesn't have it as hard as me, get a real job!
Pathetic
>>
>>65148734
still seething hours later
>>
>>65148734
You could use all this time being angry that you don't know how to cook basic food but uhhh hmmm I'm not sure, I guess learning how to do exactly that?
>>
>>65148494
>I'm just not good at it
Literally just follow recipe/instructions
Cooking isn't a fucking arcane art anymore
It's all online
>>
>>65148185
>after my dad died and I started cope eating
I know that feel
>>
>>65148818
I cook for myself all week wtf are you talking about
>>65148758
Poorfag fatfag enjoy ballooning up
>>
File: 1636496176244.gif (2.09 MB, 320x240)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>>65146311
the definition of a nogainz fgt

learn to cook, good luck fat fuck
>>
>>65148074
>I'm going to be a fucking retard for no reason
>>
>>65148494
Buy chicken breast from store. Buy seasoning. Not sure what kind you like? Buy 20 of them and try different ones out. Get baking sheet and foil. Get a meat thermometer. Follow a recipe on how long to cook. Do 4 or 5 at once with different seasonings.
>>
>he bakes his chicken
Oh nononono
>>
>>65149457
Doctor keeps pushing phentermine on me
>>
File: cut.png (379 KB, 361x619)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
Posted here >>65149199 but no one replies

How much should I cut?
I'm 6ft2 (187 cm), 80kg. Just cut pretty brutally from 85 to 80 in like 3 weeks, because I was nervous af due to a girl, so I didn't really eat. Pretty efficient diet...
Anyway, I'm thinking down to 75kg?

Btw, I tried to bulk first but I'm just shit at bulking, so I've looked bad for years. I think a full on quick cut is a good idea and then maybe I'll finally gain some muscle... but I'm tired of planning "getting muscle and then cut"...
>>
>>65149613
Lift now
>>
>>65149613
Bro just bulk
>>
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>65149730
>>65149753
learn to read niggers
I want to cut first, I've been trying to bulk for years and I just can't fucking get muscle. I have low T probably. I need to look good fast because I wanna start hooking up again, so I can't spend a year trying to gain some muscle, I'm gonna go /thinspo/ mode and from then maybe finally get some muscle
>>
>>65149613
You could lose an extra 5kg if you want to lose that extra stomach flab while training to get a bit of definition going.
>>
>>65149817
just to be clear, maybe you can't see it in the photo but I'm skinnyfat, I have a belly and love handles, it's probably just shitty fat placement genetics because my arms are skinny even when I was 85 kilos. so I need my body fat really fuckin low
>>
>>65149849
yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking. 75kg is my goal in my head. thx dude. I don't think I'll have a 6pack or something but I would love to finally see at least some semblance of abs for the first time in my life
>>
>>65149817
Lmao no wonder nobody replies to you. Lifting is not the same as bulking you skinnyfat mongoloid dipshit. Kill yourself im not bothering to tell you shit
>>
What if I just took sarms?
>>
>lost 5 pounds
am i gmi, bros?
>>
>>65149918
thanks for nothing, you probably don't even have good advice
>>
>>65149817
>I've been trying to bulk for years
Did you eat at a calorie surplus?
>>
>>65149943
Stay fat and muscle-less loser. Enjoy starving yourself for women that have no interest
>>
>>65149943
entitled little queer
>>
>>65149960
yeah, as I said I even got fat in the past year, from 80 to 85. I was really skinny, I think I got a little bit of muscle as I was working out too. but I really think I have Low T because I'm in my 30s and I still have a shitty beard and I'm tired all the time all my life, or maybe I'm just a weak pussy and I can't go hard enough in my workouts. so instead of another fucking lost year of trying to get muscle I'll just opt for slim mode so I can finally have self confidence for dating again
>>
>>65149613
>twig arms
>feminine wrists
>hairy bitch tits
My god please delete this right now
>>
>>65149996
>but I really think I have Low T
Go to a doctor then
>>
>>65150014
nah I don't want tranny medication, I'll deal with it naturally even if it means staying DYEL

also, not giving (You)'s to the rest of you seething virgin retards
>>
>>65146798
Lol the irony of you making fun of anyone's life when you said you're about to hit 30 as an obese miser.
>>
>>65150036
Why don't you just shave your chest and pull your droopy tits down to dick level and fuck that? Then you dont have to worry about all the girls that don't want you
>>
>>65150036
>nah I don't want tranny medication
I'd assume what'd they give you would be the opposite of what they give trannies.
>>
>>65150036
The low t thing is starting to sound like a bs excuse
I don't think you even lifted that much
>>
>>65150068
there are FTM trannies tho, I'd guess they get testosterone
>>
>>65146683
Have you tried carrots in this recipe, they work well to bulk up the meal and when you cook it for that long you cant even taste it
>>
>>65150085
idk what it could be then, I really go hard in my workouts, so much that I almost faint sometimes, I always sucked at exercising, in PE class I was the worst, I'm just a weak bitch naturally. so idk maybe it's an excuse maybe it's not. I have the will, I go to failure all the time but I just think my ceiling is super low, I'm a depressed weak faggot
>>
>>65146933
French onion soup takes hours to make, I wouldn't be too worried.
>>
>>65146933
>hasn't quit fast food
>thinks that by hitting his number but not knowing how to cook thats going to stop
I predict..... getting fat again in your future
>>
This is what I've eaten today
1x aussie bite = 130 calories
1x cup christmas coffee = 75 calories
9x pierogies + shredded bacon+spinach+4tbsp sour cream and 1 can soda = 950 calories
2x slices french toast with oats + 1/4th cup maple syrup = 650 calories
Total calories: 1805

I'm 5'8" and 162lbs. Is this about my TDEE if I'm mostly sedentary? If I wanna lose weight, should I cut off 400, 600 or 800 calories?
I don't know what I should have to passively lose weight. I wanna reach about 145lbs preferably. Should I eat only 1000-1200 calories a day?
I made all of this myself, though obviously the bread and pierogies were bagged/frozen.
If I cut out my morning aussie bite and cheeky xmas coffee, 1600 calories should be about right for "sustaining"...right?
My stomach sticks out a LOT. I look like I have a massive pudge gut for no real reason.
Thanks
>>
>>65142635
>in -33 weather with windchill
nah fuck you nigger
>>
>>65151158
You burn a lot of fat off in the cold though
>>
>>65151173
i dont think you know just how cold that is
its fucking miserable
literally can't breathe without your lungs feeling like they're getting stabbed with ice
coldest ive felt was -45 (that's F btw)
>>
>>65144453
>>65145098
This. Generally, lower carbs, increase protein, increase fiber. Saturated fat can help too so don't avoid it but do not go overboard. Add a few celery sticks at the start of every meal. Eat them, wait 10 mins, then eat your meal. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>65151184
That's true I do live in SoCal. But I am right it does force your metabolism to speed up in any case.
>>
>>65151257
yeah but you also do much less because of how cold it is, and thus it either balances out or is less effective
>>
>>65151269
Why are you doing less? Less what?
>>
does working out regularly make anyone else extremely hungry? it's a night and day difference
>>
>>65151289
LEss walking and jogging because its so cold your lungs freeze on the inside and you lose the ability to breathe.
Or how stiff and cramped the muscles get in the cold.
I don't think people understand just how COLD -40F is.
>>
>>65151173
Doing cardio in -40 weather is unironically worse than smoking for your lungs.
It's on the same tier as running @ 400lbs.
You will only hurt yourself.
>>
went to a an asian buffet, ate so much goddamn chicken, shrimps etc but also a shitton of veggies. im so gonna bloat for my weigh-in on sunday. oh well. feels like a rock is movign through my intestines, mistakes were made.
>>
>eating 9 pierogies
>my gut sticks out for no real reason
What the fuck it sticks out cause you're fat and eat 9 pierogies
>>
>>65151306
Pussy. You need to embrace the ice age mindset
>>
>>65151426
I hope you made them from scratch
>>
>>65151658
>>65151096
>>
>>65151707
Make them yourself next time
>>
>>65151426
>>65151707
3 pierogies is 180 calories
they're pretty small too
>>
When do you guys weigh yourselves? I can't help but step on the scale at least once a day just to see how I'm doing but I swear it fluctuates so much during the day
>>
>>65152335
in the morning, naked, just before I shower and right after I take a shit.
>>
>>65152335
Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings after I wake up and take a trip to the bathroom. Compare the weekly average for true fat loss
>>
Well fellas, tonight I'm drinking the last Pepsi on my fridge. Also, I just steamed 5 portions of chicken, 72grams each. While some sweet potato finished baking, I guess I'll say goodbye to this lifestyle. I'll weight and measure myself tomorrow morning for reference, and I'll join the fatty contest.
>>
File: jeribased_3.jpg (86 KB, 750x750)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>65152878
based, welcome anon.
>>
>>65152878
>he drank the pepsi
>>
>>65152878
>I’ll start after this Pepsi (Tomorrow)

ngmi
>>
Fatty Contest
BigBadDegen
329lbs
6'3"
>>
One of my friends (or really rather my friend's friend) must weigh like 450 pounds or so. I'm amazed he hasn't got the beetus. Or maybe he does on some level.
>>
I work in disability and aged care and picked up 45 hours of work due to covid staff shortages, lost 4 kilos in five days and got paid 2 Grand for it. Everyone loves me and won't stop saying how I came to the rescue and how good I am with the residents. Feels incredibly good.
>>
>>65153248
how many diapers have you changed?
>>
If I’m losing weight by drinking calories, why does it matter to any of you? Food is food to me, and like that one anon said, you can eat fast food and not gain weight by counting calories. Which is what I’ve been doing. Why are boards like K and F so toxic? You announce you’ve lost eighty pounds by cutting calories but then people are like

>whoa bro you aren’t following my exact prescribed diet of minced grams of this and that

>wow you eat Burger King every two weeks enjoy gaining your weight back

I’ll keep doing what I do. My weight lost has been steady and counting calories is about 95 percent of it. Thanks again for being toxic except for the one anon who at least offered a few bucks recipes
>>
File: 20211113_103747.jpg (343 KB, 1644x1660)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
Fatty Contest
Maou
265lbs
6'0"
>>
>>65153369
Your contribution to the perpetuation of the fast food industry disgusts me.
>>
>>65153419

That’s nice, stay mad nigger.
>>
>>65153431
Niggers love fast food
>>
Thoughts on cheat days
>>
>>65153248
How many diapers have you soiled
>>
>>65153519
bad (well at least for me). cheat days a) hinder progress b) open the door for excessive eating
>>
>>65153519
Many people very easily wreck a whole week that way.
>>
>>65146891
>>65146991
>>65147076

>Hey guys this works for me, losing weight, like how they taste, etc
>REEEEEEEEEEE NOOO IT DOESNT SATISFY ALL MY AUTISMS

get fuckt nerds, , go on with your zero carb tortillas
>>
>>65153566
>>65153546
Was thinking of heating up a pizza tomorrow for a movie night, but you've got a point. It'll just weaken my mental
>>
>>65153153
I'll give him the benefit, before I started my weight loss, I stuffed my fucking face. but after that, I had the self control. I guess it's just up to the person, eh?
>>
>get coof
>stuck in bed 3 days, can't keep food down
>get better, appetite comes back
>hard binge two days for close to 16k calories between the two of them
I wished it would have fucking killed me god dammit
>>
>>65153580
what I do is "mini" cheat days.. so for example tonight I got A SLICE OF PIZZA at a pizza place. years ago I would get pizza + wings + fries + soda.. which it itself a total binge. it's not like I eat like a monk all 7 days of the week, I do treat myself a little, but the "treats" are relatively tiny, and I also still eat within my caloric limit. you will make it. in fact, we all will.
>>
>>65153645
This is a good idea, teaches moderation which is healthier in the long run and more sustainable. The extreme restriction mindset should be a temporary counterbalance to years of gluttony.
>>
File: StBorromeo.jpg (110 KB, 1030x579)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>65153660
yep. cold turkey is fucked.. good food should be enjoyed in moderation, but one should not partake in the sin of gluttony
>>
>>65153624
8k a day wtf bro how
>>
>>65143772
>be me
>finally can squat lmao 1 pl8
>still feel proud since I never was the strong guy
>manlet roidhead enters the squat rack next to me
>watch him set up with 1 pl8 as well
>"lmao he only squats the same weight as me"
>"manlets... when do they learn?"
>he picks up the bar and overhead presses it
fuck
>>
Is starvation mode real?
>>
>>65154168
In the sense that your metabolism goes to shit yes
>>
>>65154182
So your telling me that if I eat less food I won't lose that much weight
>>
>>65154205
Your metabolism will try to compensate and you'll be cold and tired.
>>
I usually eat sushi once a week, but have no idea how to count the calories for it. Idk what kind of sauces they put on the non authentic style rolls that taste so good.
>>
Fatty Contest
Acerola
325 lbs
5'11"
>>
You get your Cardio in fellow fatties?
>>
>>65154342
I boxed today. Couldn't take anymore fucking bike on Friday night no less
>>
Does being sick have any significant impact on BMR?
>>
Help I severely overate today due to home cooked curry
>>
>>65154366
If you have a fever it'd go up.
>>
File: f99.jpg (95 KB, 960x949)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>65154342
Got an hour in, walked over 3 miles. Well done on the burn there.
>>
>>65154378
go for 5 mile run bro
>>
>>65154366
it might but its so temporary that it doesn't really matter. your total daily energy expenditure would be lower simply from being sick and not being as active/being able to put the normal amount of effort into things.
>>
Fatty Contest
Rob
355.4 lbs.
5'10"

Hope I did this correctly.
>>
>>65154205
if you don't eat you will lose weight
that's just thermodynamics
but you'll feel like shit and your body will do anything to keep the energy you get
so if you binge eating after 5 days fast then you'll put on a lot of weight

look into fasting
many have used it to lose weight
just be intelligent and get your micronutriens on point and start slow
>>
>>65154415
Refresh the fatty contest page and you'll see yourself as a new weekly entry near the bottom. Good luck dude
>>
>>65154442
Thank you, anon.
>>
Fatty Contest
BlemspecOwl
260.3lbs
>>
File: l.jpg (395 KB, 828x1177)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
Fatty Contest
Kaonashi
156.6kg

Goddam I'm 1kg away from 20kg lost since August. I don't look any less fat, and the only difference I feel so far is that my face is less bloated, but fuck I'm looking forward to seeing the change in the next few months as I get into the 140's. Feels fucking good man.
>>
Anyone else feel fatter as they lose weight? I know I'm lighter and my waist has also gotten smaller, but I feel fatter then I did before I started to lose weight. Was I just blind to just how large I was?
>>
>>65154632
>Was I just blind to just how large I was?
Very possibly. I've gone through the same feelings.
>>
I had Taco Bell. Far less than I usually get, but fast food nonetheless. Forgive me /fit/.
>>
>>65154632
I usually feel softer.
>>
>>65154632
You're probably reali,in how much of it was fat as you lose it. I've lost about 100 lbs and while I'm more muscular and in much better shape I felt like I couldn't possibly lose a fight at 280 lbs. Now im 200 lbs and I feel like a twink
>>
>Have degenerate fat fetish
>Decide to join fatty contest and fight it head on.
>Think about all of the big guys huffing and puffing and struggling during the week.
>Start getting turned on by the idea.

Why does my brain/dick have to be this way? I hate myself for liking it.
>>
>>65142327

First week done on my psmf and am down 6 actual pounds of fat. Shit sucks but I can't do the just lose weight for 3 years bro. I'll be out of obesity by June and out of overweight by September.
>>
>>65154876
>psmf
what's this?
>>
>>65154935
Fasting faggotry. Ignore
>>
>>65153248
>lost approx. 30000 kcal (125Mj) in 5 days
were you powering the building's electrical grid as well?
>>
>>65154876
And back to overweight by Thanksgiving and back to obesity by the new year
>>
>>65154876
>6 lbs of actual fat
>first week
No lol
>>
>>65142413
i know this is an old post but i don't care

>I just want to binge a big bag of taco bell so fucking badly.
have some fucking dignity and pick up something from an actual restaurant if you're going to be a shitter
>>
just over 1200 cals for the day, get late night craving for food. hit 1879 kcals by the end of my late night binge. Why am I like this, even if I stopped at the chips it would have only put me at 1478kcals.
>>
>>65154935

Protein sparing modified fast read rfl by lyle macdonald. Don't do it until you read the fucking book. It sucks ass to do and you will basically only be eating chicken + supplements but if you have a fuckton of weight to lose nothing beats it short-term.

>>65155137

cope got it measured with a dexa scan tdee is around 3100 and intake calories are around 820 although it was about more like eight days.
>>
>>65155500
i usually keep some leftover stir fry or whatever veggies i had for dinner in the fridge just so i'll have something to stuff my face with
>>
File: 150121.png (110 KB, 1098x1956)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Fatty Contest
Lon-don
77.3kg

Definately plateauing, a few things at play preventing weight loss falling as fast as before:

- Stopped smoking
- Weight training (SS) 3x a week (up from 2x) and dumbell training at home inbetween (3x12 sets, curls and flyes)

I guess it's no lie that metabolism falls when you quit the ciggies. I did fuck up last weekend, lost control and ate handfuls of gifted lindor chocolates. I WILL have a solid week and should my weight not change I'll have to shave off a couple of hundred calories (net calorie target from 2000 to 1800).

REALLY don't want to do that as I'm starving as it is. FUCKING FRUSTRATING regardless.
>>
>>65155660
Lol yeah ill cope that you're so gigantic that your TDEE is higher than 1.5 times the FDA expected TDEE. Im coping that you're above 40 BMI.
>>
>>65155666
Based healthy fibrous Satan
>>
>>65148500
Don't be "that guy" anon. Your pals are important.
>>
>>65155789
Based. Fuck the cancer sticks. I believe in you anon.
>>
File: 5415665.jpg (412 KB, 920x1432)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>65149613
>6ft2
>80kg

Anon, your muscle must be non-exitstent. I'm 6ft and 77kg.
>>
>>65155987
Based you need about 5 kg muscle to be gnarly but youre clearly in great shape great work dude
>>
>>65151328
>Doing cardio in -40 weather is unironically worse than smoking for your lungs.
Is that true? I'd like to see a source for that.
>>
>>65148500
Just go out and don't drink.
>>65155863
If a friendship exists for drinking it isn't friendship.
>>
>>65153519
Cheat MEALS>cheats DAYS
no need to go full retard. Count the calories and pay'em back later.
>>
>>65156014
Don't be a faggot crybaby, friendships evolve. If one of your lost common past times happen to be the most common past time of nearly every culture, well surprise surprise. If your friends don't understand you not drinking thats another story, but if 4/5 time you see your friends you drink together even if its 1 beer at dimmer or a sporting event or a party, well thats normal unless you hang in sober crowds
>>
>>65154342
Clean interface, what app is that?
Good burn on the elliptical anon.
>>
File: 1631889523074.gif (499 KB, 245x240)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>65154605
Keep it up lad! 20kg in 5 months is an achievement in anybodys book.
>>
File: 1626242839722.gif (837 KB, 320x352)
837 KB
837 KB GIF
>>65154842
>>
>>65156073
>friendships evolve
So they become fake friendships only kept together by alcohol? And why do people who drink always think people who don't are faggots? People who don't drink aren't the ones who need it to be able to have fun because they're boring retards or who need to drown their pathetic sorrows away.
>sports
You should be playing not watching.
Also, there's no point in drinking if you drink 1 beer. Nobody even gets buzzed on one. Why even bother except to say "waoh I'm drinking le heckin adult drink aren't I so well adjusted and good at adulting".
Niggerfaggot.
>>
>>65156119
Back to reďdit faggot.its common for people outside of this place to go out and have 1 to 3 drinks and not need more because they aren't obese addicts that turn dinner at 7 into being trashed before 12. If having 2 glasses of *insert alcohol here * means that before the end of the night you'll have 6+ then guess what fatty? You have a control issue with food AND drinking. Congrats!
>so they become fake friendships
See above. Your friends don't have your problems its not uncommon for people to drink together occasionally. Its not a fake friendship to celebrate getting together. How much free time do you have? Most people have obligations they can't go out every two weeks to see their entire friend group. They get together for holidays, house warmings, birthdays, house parties, shindigs where its rare for enough schedules to line up that you loosen up and celebrate. Sorry you've got a problem.
>>
>>65156359
Uh huh, get some self awareness loser. I don't have a problem dude.
I never enjoyed drinking and I do plenty well with my friends.
I don't really know why you assume I binge drink and it's hilarious since you are also in the fat people thread.
But you're retarded enough to think not drinking at all means you have no self control.
Actually you've gone on like this plenty before thinking back on it.
Maybe you have a real problem if you always get so defensive about your social drinking (which you only do because you think it's how you fit in because you're a pathetic human being with no personality).
>>
>>65156413
You've flip flopped interestingly.
>wahh why do my drinking friends not cater to me
>i don't even enjoy drinking
>you must have a control problem if you avoid drinking
These are the points you've just attempted to make, poorly
>>
>>65148134
Great work anon! What do you do to lose weight?
>>
File: tommyrod.png (1.34 MB, 1600x900)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>65156435
So this is the power of the alcoholic mind. Not only does it confuse its own words with others but makes things up for them too. Incredible.
>>
>>65156479
>So this is the power of the alcoholic mind. Not only does it confuse its own words with others
>>65156413
>Actually you've gone on like this plenty before thinking back on it.
Oh nonono he tried to typo fag me while schizo posting
>>
IM morbidly obese with bad knees and cant do squats. What are some good alternatives to do until I lose enough weight where my knees dont hurt anymore.
>>
>>65156488
Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>65156505
Seethe
>>
File: 1568527070272.png (227 KB, 657x657)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>can't stop farting
>fart 50+ times a day
anyone know how to fix this? I tried everything, stopping eating beans, pulses, chocolate, dairy, no matter what I do I can't stop farting. the wait list for farts reduction surgery in my country is over 2 years - not an option.

I changed my diet and dropped from 480 lbs to 435 lbs over the past 2 years. So it is NOT the amount I eat, nor what I eat. I'm at wits end, can't even go out in public
>>
>>65156512
Go drink yourself to sleep
>>
>>65156526
Keep seething reddìt faggot blame your friends for being normal
>>
>>65156498
You don't need squats. Every step for you may as well already be squats. Just walk.
>>65156521
Your gut biome is fucked I'm sure. Either get good unpasteurized live bacteria fermented foods or take gastrus. Or both.
>>
>>65156529
Why are you making things up?
>>
>>65156548
Seethe
>>
File: cover1.jpg (620 KB, 1600x900)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>500 lbs
>had enough of failing diets and being too scared to live my life
>arrange tinder date, get death anxiety
>drink over 6 liters of diet coke to calm myself
>get to restaurant
>date sees me and tries really hard not to laugh
>ignore the whore's judgement, I'm here to have a good time
>having a good time, she's telling me about her work

>suddenly extreme cramp in stomach
>rush to get up and head to the bathroom
>trip over faggot kid's chair leg
>tense my upper chest muscles so the pressure of falling over doesn't make me puke the diet coke up
>hit the floor with the force of a hydrogen bomb
>with nowhere to go the diet coke forces a bunch of fizzy liquid shit out my ass
>wretched smell hits me instantly as my trousers are absolutely ruined and the shit pools up around my legs
>date left in disgust I guess, too ashamed to look up
>pretend to be passed out / unresponsive so I get an ambulance ride home
>doesn't work at all, manager boots me out, walk 20 minutes home with shit dripping down pants and people staring
how was your day /fat/
>>
>>65156521
>>65156595
Its no janny poem, but ill take it kek
>>
File: 1642236984440.jpg (93 KB, 431x575)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Has it been done in modern times? Has someone here ever tried? Fasting until you're thin I mean. I've always been fascinated with the idea, seems like it'd be satisfying as hell.
>>
>>65156707
That is modern
>>
>>65142422
Oh god, this just makes me want to get some japanese pickled veg.
>>
So I have been doing more radio, just going out on walks with no goal in mind except to walk. Question for you guys who do the same thing: how cold does it need to get before you skip walking around outside?
>>
>>65143604
Congrats, anon
>>
>>65156738
Obviously he means Post Post-modern
>>
FattyContest
FortifiedForeskin
191.1kg
>>
File: 000400610019.jpg (823 KB, 1565x1037)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>65156807
-20f, but I've got the north Germanic AND Siberian blood.. and a treadmill.
Heya hoya, brother.
>>
>>65146917
Try eating more vitamin C rich food
>>
>>65156521
Fast for a couple of days. Then break the fast with chicken soup or bone broth. Then slowly incorporate fermented food into your diet (sauerkraut or kimchi would be good).
>>
Fatty contest
Blobfag
93.2 kg
>>
Q) why can't /fat/ get a girlfriend
A) because they're too in-cel-cure!
>>
>>65156807
?
if its cold just put on more clothing, or walk faster to warm up
>>
did anyone here succesfully stopped using calorie trackers?
i mean, stopped counting calories but still didnt overeat and didnt gain weight
i want to find a diet, or the correct macros, to actually feel satiated and not hungry without having to count, to just...eat correctly and enough
>>
I feel bad I gained like 8 kilos from my low. I am going back to counting calories and eating 1500 cals a day. I feel so bad that I gained so much weight. It is also due to my drinking.

Any tips how to beat the alcoholic jew?
>>
File: file.png (46 KB, 1118x542)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Fatty Contest
ThinBySummer
92.6kg

Feeling good. Also how can I smooth/average my weight without it lagging behind? I weigh myself daily (blue line) and red line is last week's average but it lags behind
>>
File: Body Fat January 2022.png (38 KB, 890x460)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
for the first time in at least 10 years I'm not obese. Been working out every single day since december 2020. on my way from fat manlet to fit manlet. Thanks /fit/. Now I need to fix my diet. The better I look, the more my wife hates me though
>>
>>65157541
fucking nice mate, keep it up, proud of you. Where can I make a graph spreadsheet like this?
>>
>>65157432
if you don't want to count just go to a nutritionist.

imo any diet works as long as you stick to it in the long run + plenty of workout
>>
>>65157592
It is google sheets
>>
>>65157662
thanks
>>
>>65157541
>excel
more like
>double XL
lmao
>>
Fatty Contest
Grizzly Jr
>>
>>65146866
45k is higher than the median American wage
>>
>>65157567
Congrats man, well done
>The better I look, the more my wife hates me though
kek
>>
>>65157567
is she fat?
>>
>>65148185
I personally think therapy is usually a huge meme but if you're alone this is the sort of situation where paying another human body to sit and listen to you could change your life. Make sure they're male
>>
I don't think the food I'm eating super bad. I mean it could be better. I just have problems over eating. I have a total lack of self control when it comes to how much I'm eating. Any tips you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>65149613
High protein maintenance and lift
You have good chest genetics
>>
Fatty Contest
Cap

Good week, I bet next will be worse because of it.
>>
>>65149817
Are you eating minimum 160 g protein and using your actual muscles
>>
>>65150110
I can't imagine you're doing the movement right then get a PT
>>
>>65148185
I would say give it a try if it is something you can afford. I didn't have a personal trainer but I had a friend I share my progress with. So it was making me accountable

But you should understand that it all ends on you. Throw all your junk food, stop buying junk and ordering food online and try to cook your own food.
>>
>>65152335
I only use the Publix scale at the moment so whenever I go to the grocery store
Sadly will have to buy my own scale as I'm getting priced out of Publix
>>
>>65157567
>The better I look, the more my wife hates me
based feeder wife
>>
>>65153369
The people who are struggling the most need the most rules, and also post the most. I had a burger yesterday, wasn't that good though desu everyone's quality is dropping
>>
>>65152335
>>65152404
same, although I am a shitlet and can't take daily dumps. It will still fluctuate but it is the best you can do really. If you are really bothered with it then either weigh weekly or use last couple days' average
>>
>>65154279
There should be a menu with the info for the rolls, if you're adding the sauce yourself you should be able to look up the brand and eyeball the teaspoons
>>
>>65154342
I still can't without feeling crazy hip leg and knee pain afterwards, gotta lose more
>>
File: 1614357800250.png (82 KB, 732x963)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>65158168
I also just had the genius idea of posting calories along that so I have that additional thing to motivate me not to lose face so here they are. Overdid it a couple days but made up for it. Also started light workouts though mostly for health reasons since I barely move my ass otherwise.
>>
>>65158240
As long as your weigh goes in right direction, you are doing good anon. Keep it that way and you will make it
>>
>>65156595
>arrange tinder date
Too unbelievable sorry anon
>>
>>65158149
Measure out your portions before, eat them, drink glass of water, wait 15 minutes
Don't cook too much at once if you can help, that's how I screw myself with good food
>>
>>65156595
>drink over 6 liters of diet coke to calm myself
is that an exaggeration or do you really can drink that much?

I want to believe this story is real
>>
File: kot1.gif (3.71 MB, 389x486)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
i drank a coffee and 2 energy drinks yesterday. i dont even think i do it for the caffeine at this point
>>
>>65158149
Eat less, you will get used to it. Eat more salad, low calorie sides. A big salad without oils and dressings is basically free, use lemon/balsamic/vinegar and it will taste great
>>
>>65158278
I drink coffee to suppress my hunger to be honest. I drink 2-3 large cups (probably like 4-5 regular cups) a day and it works great
>>
>>65156436
I mainly just cut down on how much I eat and intermittent fast. Only allowed myself to eat between 6 and 10 in the morning. Didn't really keep to it until late July or early August. Started 48 hour fasting in December and that is why the weight loss increased. Need to start adding exercises or lifting now that I've dropped enough to where I won't hurt myself just by working out to try to avoid so much loose skin. I can tell I will have some on my upper arms and stomach because there is stretching.
>>
Fatty Contest
Gubio
85.5 kg

Letsgooo
>>
>>65158278
I never drank coffee for the caffeine I just like to have a tasty warm drink since it's freezing half the year.
>>
isnt excess caffeine bad for you especially if youre a FATTY?
>>
>>65158340
drink tea?
>>
>>65158360
I like coffee better, but I also do tea.
>>
>>65158360
tea has caffeine in it too plus coffee tastes better
>>
whats some good food to eat when youre recovering from a sodium overdose the previous day?
>>
>>65158383
Water
>>
fucking owned holy shit LOL
>>
fkin owned duuuuuude hahaha *nigger noises*
>>
no racism allowed here chud
>>
Fatty Contest
SpunkFarmer
6’1”
>>
File: 1642256879470.png (87 KB, 1000x1000)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Fatty Contest
WhiteFoxGT
85.2kg

Struggled dropping this week for some reason, yesterday I was at 86.3kg but this morning 85.2kg and I haven't pooped in 3 days. Weird.
>>
>>65157567
Why would you work out for a full year without fixing your diet? I mean congrats but you could already be at your goal
>>
Fatty Contest
Basedbeans
206.1 lbs
>>
Every day I say I'll start tomorrow but it never happens
>>
>>65159048
start today then
>>
>>65158824
>what is water weight
>>
>>65156119
you sound like you have a sad / angry / emotional inner life. take a deep breath and chill.
>>
is taking a walk for 20-30 mins around an hour after i ate a meal actually good for digestion or does it not matter?
>>
>>65159085
Guess so, I was just pleasantly surprised. On Tuesday I was 87kg, I weigh myself every morning. I suspect it will go down further after a good shit.
>>
>>65159142
Depends on what you eat, if it's a slow burning food such as pork meat, then it doesn't matter.
If you want to build around your exercise then eat protein rich food (or protein supplement) some time before or right after workout. I recommend after since it won't cause discomfort then.
>>
File: 1637240407746.gif (1.07 MB, 1280x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>65159048
have you tried doing it?
>>
Fatty Contest
Jerry Midi
>>
NEW THREAD

>>65159883
>>65159883
>>65159883
>>65159883

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.