[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don’t “diet” and eat fast food whenever I want (just make sure it’s enough calories and protein)
Anyone else? Is maintaining a strict diet worth it as long as your protein and calories are in check?
>>
>>64500082
Probably why you look like shit. Also you'll have a heart attack when you're older
>>
>>64500102
Bost pody
>>
>>64500082
Built like a bird
>>
>>64500082
although i generally agree with you, your pic would not convice me to adopt your point of view if i was thinking otherwise.
your trap and neck area look good nonetheless
>>
>>64500163
Reeee
>>
>>64500118
Brother you have a good frame, that's about it. Your chest looks like you only do push ups (which you do), and most of your muscles look like your forearms outsized them
>>
>>64500191
Is this better?
>>
>>64500082
Don’t eat fast food
>>
>>64500221
I bench 2 plates for reps
I probably have pectus excavatum so my chest will never look good from the side.
>>
For gains, doesn’t really matter unless you’re particularly prone to gaining fat. Just get enough complete protein and work smart and hard in the gym.
For health, it matters a shit ton. Depends if you care about living long and avoiding heart disease or not.
>>
>>64500221
his body looks like a normal non roided athletic build
>>
>>64500249
yes
>>
>>64500283
For some reason I always think the photos taken in that spot in the OP look better than they do
>>
>>64500259
>those bicep insertions
it's over bro
>>
>>64500315
you seem to have a short bicep, which is genetic. a flexed, short bicep from the side looks mediocre at best at dogshit at worst. no offence, i have the same
>>
>>64500082
Yeah you've got it.

Personally I avoid fast food because it's disgusting, but there's nothing wrong with it in moderation, just like there's nothing wrong (and, in fact, everything right) with eating a Snickers during a hike.

Cutting junk food is advice fatties should take, but if you're actually working hard and using the energy then fast food might be exactly what you need.

I'm still sceptical that it's ideal, hell, I typically will only eat one serving of red meat a month or fortnight because of the cancer risks, but that's me. Even sunlight is carcinogenic, and you need that for proper nutrition too. So, I say, go by how you feel and don't worry too much about rarer conditions.
>>
>>64500259
Such wasted potential all because of shitty fast food. No one here admires you brah
>>
>>64500082
I don’t eat fast food that often but basically, yeah. I’d understand if a fatty trying to lose weight cut out certain foods in a legalistic way just to build up self-discipline, but other than that “points systems” and “eat whatever you want but no (blank)” are retarded
>>
its bad because its unhealthy and makes you low IQ, fucks up your test and will make you die sooner

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.