[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Newfag to /fit/. Decided to start lifting and am about a week in. Using preworkout. Taking multivitamin. Doing Fierce Five. One scoop of protein after. 15 min hot shower followed by 5 minute cold shower. Use massage gun on major muscle groups. Going to the gym early as fuck every other day but would like to go every day. Could I just alternate A and B and lift 7 days a week? This shit feels slow as fuck and I don’t mind the soreness. I fucking hate lifting less than the people around me. Any advice on what I could do better?
>>
>>64496310
You can do whatever you want. Go 7 days a week if that works for you. As long as you are making progress, just keep going. Only problem with going that often is risk of injury/overuse goes up, and you will have trouble recovering from sessions as you get stronger. Keep it up, listen to your body and train hard. You got this bro.
>>
>>64496451
Thanks. Should I be doing cardio? Skinny fat manlet trying to bulk. I’m trying to body build here but I keep trying to research this shit and every video or article I find has a different opinion.
>>
>>64496702
There is no right or wrong answer anon. hate to say it. I'd argue building a strong cardiovascular endurance early on would be beneficial and you'll regret not having started cardio sooner.
>>
>>64496733
Guess that’s one more thing to work on then

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.