[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20211125_184248.jpg (1.14 MB, 2464x2464)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>
>>64496144
Ascended gyno mode
>>
>>64496144
Deprived
>>
>>64496155
5 months of progress. 103 to 88kg
>>
>>64496144
Pepperoni nope mode
>>
>>64496144
>>64496177
You need to lower your estrogen
>>
>>64496144
Roid titties mode.
>>
>>64496275
suggestions?
>>64496295
i was just a fat kid.
>>64496260
yes
>>
>>64496144
“Basically me” mode
>>
>>64496611
>that baby dick
>>
pepperoni looking ass nipples.would suck them
>>
>>64496144
Nice tits bro
>>
>>64496638
??
Most people are small when theyre not hard ?
Mines like 2 inches soft and six hard
>>
i know i have tits bros, tell me some legit shit
>>
>>64496757
Yeah as a gay guy I've found most white guys have small dicks. Its seriously shocking. This year I decided to be a bit of a whore on grindr and I think I've had sex with like 12 different guys total this year, and about 7 of them had some fucking peckers, all of which were white. I was talking to a guy in person before we had sex and we started talking about how the average size is 6 inches and I was happy to be right at average, and he agrees and says he's happy to be right there as well. Got his pants down and it was another fucking 4 incher, I don't understand the mental gymnastics guys have to take to think their dicks are bigger than they are. He swore mine must have been eight inches, but I showed him right there that it was definitely 6.
>>
>>64496757
>>64496780
triggered babby dicks
>>
>>64496757
As a white male I do not agree, my dick does not look like an acorn in the flaccid or erect state
>>
>>64496880
I doubt they left Africa due to penis size, that's an insane theory. There were many more reasons to leave Africa, such as a lack of resources and fertile farmable land, and generally homo sapiens travel so its in our nature. You can see the difference between us and neanderthals in how we expanded but they stayed put. Not to say black people are neanderthals, but you get the point. Also generally leaving Africa due to penis size through Arabia is unlikely, that seems extremely far fetched and genuinely sounds like it has racist intent.
To be fair, I don't even think the average size between races is all that noticeable other than with Asian men clearly having smaller penises. Black guys clearly have larger dicks than white men, but not so much bigger that it would cause migration. On average black men's penises are like an inch bigger in my experience, and I think the biggest dick on record is held by a white guy, I wanna say its like 13-14 inches. And again as a gay guy I can attest that the difference isn't nearly as prominent as people make it out to be. I've noticed black guys are just more energetic and powerful during sex than white guys, and I think that's the main aspect of sexual attraction.
>>
>>64497035
Yeah that's why I said specifically that they aren't neanderthals, but that its in the human nature to expand and travel in order to find better land and resources. I don't even think women crave black men, on average black men do worse than white men on dating apps in America. I can attest that black men are on average better at sex, but that's about it.
>>64497058
Its not all about sex, I'll likely not end up with a black man due to available options, and I generally think Spanish and white men are more attractive.

You guys seem like you're getting a lot of your self worth from your race rather than your own achievements. Maybe take a step back and work on yourselves. You sound like racist white guys getting proud for the achievements of others.
>>
>>64497058
>>64497035
>>64496997
Christ, what is wrong with you BBCposting cucks, this not true all members of homo genus are human because all humans have some form of DNA outside of Homo sapiens:
*https://www.npr.org/2020/02/12/805237120/ghost-dna-in-west-africans-complicates-story-of-human-origins
*https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.aax5097
>>
>gynoanon thread becomes a shlomo and a chink's erotic chatroom
Many such cases
>>
>>64497186
hahahah yeah im keking so hard
>>
bro's how to i make soft dick gains
im happy with 7x5 but when im flaccid its tiny. my friends have seen my dick when i got kegged in from of them once and now they all make fun of me for having a babydick
i mean i dont think im packing that much but god damn what the point in having an ok size dick if it looks laughable in all tight pants

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.