[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1633836743924.png (542 KB, 1106x1012)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
I'm done with my 5 day bro split routine, should I do a 4 day upper/lower?
>>
I'm doing PHUL atm and have made good gains. Was thinking of switching to a 5 day routine instead though
>>
I'm doing a 4 day Upper Lower rn and it's pretty fun, I was a Lil depressed and low energy yesterday since I use the gym to keep the demons quiet
>>
>>63923168
Basically this. ULxULxx is pretty good. Sometimes I can even do ULULUxx
>>
>>63923168
>>63923200
any good reccomendations for an UL 4 day that I can get for free?
>>
>>63922975
Ngl I've recently fell in low with full bodies and cardio between. I used to hate them but now that I'm only doing 5 lifts a day and juggling exercises within their major muscle groups to have sort of an ABC thing going it's a lot less bad.
>>
>>63923044
Why switch if you're making good gains at the moment? I'm just starting a cut and was going to switch to a PHUL so I can keep as much strength and muscle as possible. Is it worth it?
>>
>>63923205
I made my own routine as I don’t go to the gym.
>>
>>63923243
I feel like I can handle more volume so was planning to move onto PHAT. Depends what you're currently doing but it has definitely been good for my strength gains. The workouts are quite long but it should be fine unless you're doing a big cut

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.