[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: x9lMUjk.jpg (837 KB, 2160x3840)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
After one starts juicing, how many weeks does it take for test to start doing something? been on the gear for two weeks now and not a lot changed

pic is not me btw, just a random fellow juicer
>>
What do you mean by doing something? You're not going to feel anything different unless they were so low that it affected you neurologically. After about 4-6 weeks you'll start recovering better and minor PRs being easier to hit. For me, by like week 10 it's like I have a constant delt and trap pump. Also around that time I noticed body hair really growing in thicker. Also random boners literally all the time by like week 3, though that's tapered off a bit and is relatively back to normal. But yeah, you're not going to feel different without doing some shit like tren, and your numbers and size will increase but nothing drastic if you're still below the 1g/week range.
>>
>>63920704
Test truly kicks in week 4/6 depending on the person, i really felt it week 5, strength gains, glycogen retention, weight increases, aggression, fat loss etc..
Fat loss is very very noticeable. It basically started melting off me, that's how well it was working.
>>
>>63920767
When did the fat loss started to kick in?

>>63920756
I'm talking about the body effects. Getting bigger/leaner, etc.
I'm alrady feeling the psychological changes
>>
>>63920828
It started being noticeable around week 6 I'd say, very noticeable..
I'm still on it that's how much i love it, I'm currently week 22 (lol) and i originally planned only 12 weeks.

I feel 12 weeks is too short, it's dumb.
>>
>>63920839
Well i'm gonna be blasting and cruising for life since I already had very low natty test levels (350) s and felt like shit all the time, low libido, erectile dysfunction all that o there's no point going back to that
>>
>>63920839
If you're running anywhere from like 100-750mg you can just do it indefinitely without much issue. Donate blood every now and then to help your blood pressure. The worst that'll happen is you'll die at 74 instead of 77.
>>
>>63920839
What kind of esther are you on and is it a test only cycle? I'm at 240 trying to get down to 180 over the next year to avoid loose skin. Lost 30lbs prior. I wanna get absolutly jacked instead of this "wait 8 years to look good" bullshit, have done a bunch of research and really wanna hop on test. I'm only 23 though, some say no to it.
>>
>>63920855
Sounds good bro.
>>63920856
I'm only cruising on 300mg a week, for me this puts my levels at roughly 1200ng/dl.
I had my bloods tested recently, all healthy.
>>63920857
Testosterone enanthate, only a test cycle. I see no problem with starting a test cycle at 23, it's been studied for 60/70 years. You are 23, you are already an adult and matured, you aren't growing taller etc.. there's nothing to stunt.

Get regular bloods (every 4/6 months) and make sure everything is healthy, my recommendations.
>>
File: 1633690351895.png (362 KB, 1070x600)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>63920871
The only thing I am reversing is simple fatty liver (parents both have it even though they are thin, I also got if from being fat fuck but doctor thinks I'm reversing it, LFT tests are back into normal range) also have low LDL and lipids are a little wack because of being overweight for last 4 years.

/Fraud/ in it's amazing wisdom and help I've gotten said that's fine, just make sure to get bloods for frequent, take NAC and everything will get better because of proper diet, lifting, and the weight loss.

How would excess body fat (since it causes estrogenic affects) inhibit anything, that's my big concern.

Thanks anon, I appreciate the info.
>>
>>63920887
Well a good thing to know is that testosterone has been noticed to improve NAFLD. I also agree, hoping on a test cycle won't harm you despite your issue.

I'd probably recommend tudca, it's what i use. It's alsom shown to help and reverse fatty liver;
https://www.irbbarcelona.org/en/news/researchers-discover-a-protein-that-protects-against-fatty-liver
>The researchers have managed to reverse fatty liver disease in mice by treatment with a drug called Tudca, which is currently used for other disorders. This drug exerts the same function as the proteins that are activated by CPEB4 and that are responsible for cleaning up the cell, namely chaperones. “In the future it may be possible to design molecules like Tudca that specifically target CPEB4, thus enhancing the liver clean-up process,” proposes Méndez.

Testosterone is the only compound I'd recommend to others, as long as they are over 18.
>>
>>63920900
Also to touch on a little bit;
>How would excess body fat (since it causes estrogenic affects) inhibit anything, that's my big concern.
I can see that will be your biggest issue. But simply using an AI will fix it. But the fat will definitely raise your estrogen levels.

Buy arimidex or aromasin and you'll be fine, nolvadex might even help you out. That's easy to sort out.
>>
>>63920856
Donating blood on cycle is a meme. It only very temporarily reduced hgb/hct (which probably is only a very small factor in your BP). If you do have to give blood you need therapeutic phlebotomy done weekly to have any effect on your hgb/hct for more than a couple days.

First should be an ARB or ACEi for erythrocytosis, and then a beta blocker if blood pressure is still high. Lowering estrogen helps some people with blood pressure but it's more than just "lol you hold more water" for the reason why high est causes rises in blood pressure.
>>
>>63920839
>I'm still on it that's how much i love it, I'm currently week 22 (lol) and i originally planned only 12 weeks.
i'm reminded of this recent video where this british youtuber goes around mr olympia or whatever and asks people if they're natty or not
some based old dude with his sons admits he used to fraud and says he doesn't recommend any do it because it becomes an addiction

edit: found it
https://youtu.be/tUdbr0s9R6Y?t=133
>>
>>63920943
Well it is sort of true, on testosterone i can work 15 hours of hard labor then go gym and go balls to the wall, recover on barely any food, make strength gains etc.. What mind fucks you more are stronger compounds (tren, dbol, deca etc..) those will hit you mentally when you cycle off and notice you shrink in size / strength a bit.

On testosterone it's like you are your best self 24/7.
>>
>>63920958
i guess i'm lucky to not need any of that, naturally
>>
>>63921009
I used to have the same 'ego" mindset, until i started pinning testosterone and noticed I'd rip you apart in every single gym session / cardio / HIIT workout, only to be able to do it again an hour later after eating some white fish and rice.

Your natural testosterone and natural fluctuations won't touch someone pinning.
>>
>>63921024
written like a true genelet
your (bad) frame of reference for natty potential stems from your experience with your own garbage genetics
i will run circles around you, easily
and i'll do it naturally
i'm in my 30s and can work out all day every day if i want
>>
>>63921058
>and i'll do it naturally
I have two friends with your flamboyant ego, one tore his chest when he tried to out bench me when i repped 160kg x4 clean, another strained his wrist with 50kg dumbbells on the incline.

You'll be next.
>>
>>63921070
wrong, because i'm not a retard lmao
get better friends
>>
>>63921077
People with your flamboyant driven ego always end up hurting themselves. Seen it one too many times.
>>
>>63921058
>i'm in my 30s and can work out all day every day if i want
i could as well if i lifted bitch weights
lmao
>>
Is anavar a meme?
>>
>>63921080
>>63921103
i've been lifting for 15 years and not once have i ever hurt myself
keeping coping hahaha
the amount of cope and seethe from frauds is hilarious
your entire life is one big cope
>fuck my genetics suck dick
>better inject myself with hormones
>permanently indebted to the pharmajew
>children will have the same shit genetics
>the cycle continues with them (pun intended)
>wonders why the world is full of shit tier people
>>
>>63920911
>>63920900
Fuck ya, based thank you so much anon. I've been wanting to get on DBOL but everyone says to stay far away. Test seems like the way to go.
>>
>>63921112
No, works incredibly well. Burns fat, crazy strength gains and pumps. The issue stems here: One of the most expensive steroids to make
Because of that, you have many fakes going around. You'll probably end up getting some other steroid without realizing.
Real anavar will turn you into a chiseled rock. It's super potent when it comes to strength gains.
>>63921117
I wish you knew just how much of a faggot you sound like, are you low test by any chance? (FTM?)
>>
>>63921141
i'm obviously naturally very high test
why do you think i love confrontation so much?
it's fun asserting my natural dominance over you frauding losers
>>
>>63921165
>>63921117
>i'm obviously naturally very high test
i can smell your insecurity from here
>>
>>63921138
No problem bro. As for DBOL i highly recommend you stay the fuck away until your liver values get into place.
And only hop on when you know your blood pressure is in a healthy range as well, because DBOL will most likely make that sky high (you should have your own pressure monitor mat home to check daily). DBOl will also make your estrogen incredibly high, so knowing your exact dosages for an AI will be hard.

Start with test cycle, then as you progress use harsher compounds.
>>
>>63921169
i'm not the one frauding lmfao
nice projection
>>
>>63921117
from a natty with a good body, you sound like an absolute loser. you are hyper-seething over someone else taking steroids, but why?
>>
>>63921197
not seething, this is funny to me
they're called "frauds" for a reason
because they're... cheaters and frauds
and no one likes frauds
their shitty genes should be removed from the gene pool so future generations don't have to suffer due to their stupidity
>>
>>63921176
Hell ya, I'm currently stuck on the path where I'm trying to decide if I want to deal with an "anabolic doctor" or test clinic that will write me scrips and I can get professional management or if I want to run the risky way of going to a UGL. UGL freak me the fuck out for some reason.
>>
>>63920704
Aren't roiders' tendons weak?
>>
>>63921231
Depends on the compounds you take and the weights you're lifting. Anavar, deca, EQ, HGH are supposed to increase tendon strength and thickness, whereas things like winstrol will embrittle connective tissue. It probably doesn't even matter if you aren't lifting 2/3/4/5 at least though.
>>
>>63921231
They aren't weak, they just aren't strong enough to lift what they are lifting. The compounds pack on the muscle mass a 1000x faster than the tendons can keep up.
>>
File: 1634137751516.webm (936 KB, 480x848)
936 KB
936 KB WEBM
>>63920767
Even in calorie surplus, u gonne lose fat?
Call dis BS
>>
>>63920704
How come no one in these threads ever posts their body?
>>
File: heilgeorgelincolnrockwell.png (2.3 MB, 1529x1071)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>63921688
checked and heiled
what the hell is even going on here
i mean the dude is obviously cranking one out in the middle of a public gym
but really... is there a story behind this?
surely he was caught and kicked out, right?
>>
>>63920704
Most people start taking gear and TRT before they need. People thinking they need a short cut. But I wonder what your diet and routine looked like before taking this shit. Did you your progression? Do you understand that these drugs allow you to work harder? Are you working anon?
>>
>>63921730
you really think a bunch of faggots larp posting about steroids on an anime pedo message board are actually doing gear and at the pinnacle of their fitness, nutrition and workout routines? yeah right
>>
>>63920704
>doesnt even say what type of test hes taking
absolute retard. I hope you get terrible gyno
>>
>>63920704
I thought the guy was wearing a bra on the bottom image but it’s just the tattoo that fucked with my brain
>>
Is itnormal to have fraud envy??? Im on 3 different heart medications and also functional alcoholic so if I fraud i would probably die. Still I want to so much bros...
>>
>>63921730
>>63921845
It's because they're insecure. They're taking a shortcut because they're too insecure to take the long road, and then they're insecure that they're not big enough for someone that takes steroids
>>
>>63923358
Well you're obviously just as mentally ill as all roiders so may as well just do it.
>>
good nipple genetics
>>
>>63920856
I post occasionally in these threads. Im a forensic pathologist and this is untrue. You will die at 40 instead of at 77. You should see bodybuilder hearts and hypophysis
>>
>>63921275
>>63921248
That makes sense.
>>
I think the same faggot is seething in like 4 threads rn
>>
>>63920856
>The worst that'll happen is you'll die at 74 instead of 77.

lol fucking retard i swear to god man you need to seriously consider your fucking life choices. it doesn't work like that, what happens is you triple your chances to die at any fucking minute of your life, until it happens, it can also happen at 40, a normal healthy person has, with the aid of modern medicine, virtually zero (never zero) chances to die of anything, you have like 10 times higher chances than him to die from heart failure, every waking moment of your life is a dice roll stupid. thing about it that way. just because a higher percentage dies at 74 (and 77 is not the average death age, not everyone are from fucking India.) doesn't mean it will also happen to you, as i said, it's a dice roll.
>>
>>63920704
6 weeks for test e or C to be fully saturated and start truly working.

What is your weekly dose? Test is pretty mild, don't expect anything absurd. Especially with doses below a gram weekly.
>>
>>63920828
Test doesn't cause fat loss. That's exclusively on your diet. Or other compounds like clen, dnp, ephedrine, etc. There's tons of fat fucks on gear. Look at blaha or Eddie hall.
>>
>>63920871
300/week should have you much higher. I hit those levels on 150/week
>>
>>63920911
Only 15% of aromatase is in fat. It impacts it, but the impact is minimal. I'd recommend aromasin over arimidex. Or maybe letro. Ralox on hand is my go to though. I prefer it over AI personally.
>>
>>63920914
Facts. Plus, constant donations deplete ferritin stores which will make you feel like shit.
>>
>>63923445
well youre either larping or bad at your job. the cases you are talking about are roid junkies blasting grams of substances 10x as androgenic as test alone
>>
>>63921112
No. Var is fucking based, but sometimes vendors give you winny instead. Watch for joint pain
>>
>>63921176
Can confirm on estrogen and AI. Even on 20mg dbol daily I have to triple my weekly AI use from what I'd need on 750mg test
>>
File: 1634176689775.webm (1.15 MB, 648x720)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB WEBM
>>63921742

You have to go back
>>
>>63923445

We have an entire generation of steroid junkies from the 70s who are still alive today
>>
>>63924648
haven't even looked at reddit in many years now, ever since they shut down every based subreddit (there were some good ones years ago)
i'm actually an oldfag but i stopped coming to these boards for many years
then returned during lockdown
not sure why i still check these boards now
the memes and bants are entertaining i guess
will probably grow tired of it soon
>>
>>63924206

Sounds like fear mongering. You do realize most guys from the golden era of BB are still alive
>>
>>63924705

You have to go back to /pol/ you massive retard
>>
>>63923445
>100-750mg of test
>die at 40
Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. If you just run a BP medication on a cycle like that you'll be fine.
>>
>>63921141
Horseshit, you got winstrol. Anavar is milder. Good at high doses though
>>
>>63923445
>forensic pathologist
>only comes into contact with outliers
Totally no sample bias here guise
>>
>>63924723
they're also reliant on pharmaceutical just to maintain normal function of everyday life because the abused their endocrine system so much during those years.

>decide to start blasting rons in your 20s and perma fuck endogenous production so now you have to stay on TRT for the rest of your life so you don't have the T of a 70 year old man at 30,
kek it's the epitome of high time preference.
>>
>>63926287

You see this is a much better argument than saying "hurr you're gonna die when you're 40" which we all know is bullshit, sounds like anti-weed propaganda
>>
>>63925307
/fit/ and /pol/ were always an extension of one another you massive retard
do you think it's just a random coincidence that people who lift are almost always very "right wing", and vice versa?
it's only until recently with these faggot ass degenerate zoomers and their roided out tiktok kikes invading this board that morons like you would ever think /fit/ and /pol/ were ever separate
>>
File: oooh.gif (3.79 MB, 480x400)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB GIF
>>63921117
>>
>>63920914
>If you do have to give blood you need therapeutic phlebotomy done weekly to have any effect on your hgb/hct for more than a couple days.
Retarded statement
>>
>>63926287
Joke is on you, I already had T levels of a 70 year old natty before starting blasting

N O T H I N G TO L O S E
>>
>>63924698
And most have had 3+ heart surgeries
>>
>>63926287
HPTA recovers just fine. It's the heart, prostate, and liver damage you need to be concerned with. And hair loss if you're predisposed.
>>
>>63927739
/pol/ posters only larp as strong and masculine. Most are fat losers who can't bench bodyweight or do a single chinup.

Lifters are not "very right wing" that's bullshit poltards post to convince themselves they're strong because they're right wing rather than accepting strong people come from a variety of walks of life and beliefs.
>>
>>63920828
you have to actually work out too
>>
>>63927739
you seem like a complete dumpster of a human. get off the internet and grow up
>>
File: d87.jpg (42 KB, 680x680)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>63920704
About 6 weeks in
>>
>>63929081
>heart
this is what's stopping me from blasting gear desu. even if you somehow maintain perfect bloods, you still get cardiac hypertrophy by nature
>>
>>63929387
Sadly, you get it from lifting too. But with lifting it actually increases blood output which increases cardio efficiency. With gear it decreases blood output and pumping capacity.

So lifting + gear = weaker heart
Just lifting = stronger heart
>>
>>63929519
is there any way to avoid this? is it possible to get a selective cardiac androgen receptor antagonist or are the receptors to similar to skeletal muscle receptors?
>>
>>63930454
yes, by doing cardio
>>
>>63920855

B&C master race. The ride never ends.
>>
>>63930454
No clue. Cardio helps but doesn't fully prevent it. It's claimed coq10 helps, but it doesn't meaningfully.

SARMs were claimed to help, but they don't. I think it's caused in part due to fucked lipids and elevated blood pressure for prolonged periods of time which seems inevitable with elevated androgens. Oral ones seem to be the worst about it.
>>
>>63930622
> Cardio helps but doesn't fully prevent it

It does. The problem with hearth hipertrophy is that your heart starts "closing", meaning it grows to the inside.

By doing cardio you prevent this and make your heart grow to the outside, not inside
>>
>>63930649
I don't think there's enough hours in a week to offset the damage a gram of tren would cause to your heart. But I'm not really looking to test that either.
>>
>>63930890
Dude, we're talking about moderate test dosages here, 125 to 500mg week. with this ammount there won't be any noticeable difference if you do cardio

if you use anything other than test you're pretty fucked, no ammount of cardio will save you
>>
High quality thead here bros. I love fit cause dudes here pin hormones in their teens and 20s and claim no sides but also won't eat fucking bread or some shit lmao
>>
>>63920704
Took me about 4 weeks before I noticed my lifts were skyrocketing.
>>
I've never seen a physique and thought "That'd look way better with some tattos". Never getting a tattoo
>>
>>63924648
This is what happens when you "trust the science."
>>
>>63925664
>Anavar is milder.
lol you've never fucking used anavar, then.
>>
File: 1633909988422.jpg (498 KB, 1080x1332)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
Everyone is telling me it's impossible to look like pic related on a test only cycle. But I've heard you can gain 15-20lbs of mass just on a single test cycle and it's the safest. Then other people tell me "OMFG UR HEARTS GONNA LIKE EXPLODE BRO, YOU WILL BE DEAD IF YOU TAKE TEST BY 40"

Hell, Chris Bumstead is usually on a test only cycle of 500-600mg week of Test-E.

Then I look at Golden Era bodybuilders, Arnold had a heart issue he was born with and after all the roid usage didn't have issues until later in life, but that was due to a genetic heart issue he knew he had prior to body building. What the fuck guys?

*Can people post pics of before and after TEST ONLY cycles? I'd appreciate it anons.
>>
>>63924473
Everyone's body is different, some get "high levels on lower dosages, some need higher dosages for the same level.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>63928952
Based, same here. Oh what's that? My 333ng/dl is going to go down to 320ng/dl when I come off? Oh fucking well.
>>
File: 75d.png (217 KB, 1000x1000)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>63924462
>Test doesn't cause fat loss
Yes it does, what the fuck are you on about? Fucking imbecile.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#Results%23t=article&t=articleTop
>>
>>63929181
Go back to whatever søy den you crawled out of.
>>
File: ad0je8k0zwg61.png (453 KB, 1920x1080)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>63931422
>Hell, Chris Bumstead is usually on a test only cycle of 500-600mg week of Test-E.
see
>>63931423
I personally believe you can EASILY do it on test, figuring out the right dosages is all that's needed. As i mentioned, someone take pin 200mg a week and end up with 1500ng/dl testosterone levels, while someone else might need to pin 600mg a week just to achieve the same level.

I found the gains coming in like a video game once my test levels were roughly 1100ng/dl, which required 450mg a week for me.
>>
>>63925664
Anavar is definitely, not milder lmao.
>>
>>63931498
Hes just retarded spewing what other kids spew about anavar, because none got the real thing. I'm not American, but I've did one cycle with REAL 'var which cost me $400 a bottle here.

That was the cycle i went from a 120kg bench > 190kg x1 in the span of 10 weeks.
>>
>>63931448
That study doesn't even mention fat loss. They measured strength and muscle gain exclusively. At least fucking read the thing before you post it.
>>
>>63931547
It clearly mentioned the men treated with testosterone but no exercise had an increase of 3.2 kg in fat-free mass, you absolute dumb fuck.
>>
File: 6796.png (33 KB, 483x510)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>63931555
jesus
blown the fuck out
>>63931547
how retarded do you feel now?
>>
>>63931555
Ummm anon... That has nothing to do with fat loss. You can gain fat and increase lean mass. You can maintain fat and gain lean mass. You can lose fat and gain lean mass.

The two tissue types are independent of one another. A gain of lean mass does not mean a loss of fat mass. It means you gained bone, water, muscle, or organ mass. It literally just means you gained weight that was not fatty tissue. It says nothing about fatty tissue levels on its own.
>>
>>63931585
Literally, shut the fuck up, you got proven wrong. Pipe down you dumb cunt.
>>
>>63931438
we're fucking blessed. We were made to use roids
fuck yeah, being an enhanced human

no one can even blame us lol
>>
>>63931596
Youre so retarded you don't even know the difference between fat loss and weight gain. Lmao
>>
File: itt.jpg (3.87 MB, 3752x2552)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB JPG
>>63931585
>>63931623
Why do kids like you, who have never once pinned, act like you have and thing you know everything about pinning? This is a serious question.

.t someone that's not a faggot, and actually pins test throughout the entire year, and can confirm fat loss is great
>>
>>63920900
instead of wasting money on drugs...
Why not just go keto or carnivore which has been shown to reduce or reverse NAFLD and liver steatosis in 100% of adherent dieters?

T. drinks like a fish but rockstar liver labs and clean contrast MRI
>>
>>63931679
b-b-b-b-b-baseeeeeed
>>
>>63931679
>using vials instead of ampules
How do you deal with the pip caused by the alcohol?
>>
File: db7.jpg (349 KB, 790x702)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>63931834
i never get any pip, either work on your pinning technique or get better quality gear.
The only time i might get somewhat of a "pip" would be when i pin gear that's 400mg/ml, but it rarely effects me anymore and i can lift despite it.
>>
>>63931867
Eh, my first experience with vial test was terrible and it supposedly came from a really good lab. Packaging was on point, looked like something from a real pharmaceutical corp and all the reviews online lauded it. However, I ended up with a high fever after first injection and had to chuck the vial when it happened again the second time.

Thanks Canada Peptides!
>>
>>63931490
Based thanks anon, what's your opinion of Joel and Brock from MTM? People say there is no way they are natty. Pic related
>>
>>63931938
What you can try next is warming up the vial, for very strong stuff (400mg/ml and over) i will heat up the vial with hot water, draw, then heat up the syringe with some hot water again for a minute or so - i pin, then massage the area with a massage gun for a couple seconds. This is my go-to with stronger stuff, never have an issue.

Last thing is, which you might not like. Is just getting used to it, pin it 3/4 times, and you'll notice the pain slowly subsiding with each pin. The first test i used gave me terrible leg pain for 2 weeks and after that i was 100% fine.
>>63931957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgKTCbbXps
Far from natty.
>>
Anons that are currently on test, I'm confused as to how I should go about this, I'd like to get in a test cycle and do it safely, are there doctors or clinics that specialize in "taking care of" bodybuilders and could legally prescribe me the gear+monitoring and blood work, not stupid low trt dosages? I've heard on reddit r/steroids that there are a few ways to do it. The only other place I found was some UGL's.
>>63931988
It seems like doing a few test cycles can get you to that point, I'd say 2 and can pack on 20-35 lbs of muscle easily. I've heard it you eat clean, lift, and take test properly you can put on stupid amounts of mass.
>>
>>63920871
>cruising on 300mg a week
Are you fucking joking? That is insane. A cruise should be between 120-150mg per week. If this is truly the dose you are doing and you have bloods that say you are 1200ng/dl then find a new supplier because your shits bunk
>>
>>63920704
i felt way different after week 4, started anadrol week 2and made spicy gains
>>
>>63932022
>Anons that are currently on test, I'm confused as to how I should go about this, I'd like to get in a test cycle and do it safely
Testosterone is an easy substance, and safe one as long as you have no medical conditions like heart problems etc.. for me, i went private route (buying my own online from reputable brands) instead of going doctor and asking for TRT and having my medical history ruined for other job prospects regarding the government sector.

The only thing you need to do is get blood-tests, every 4-6 months to make sure your bloods are healthy.
>It seems like doing a few test cycles can get you to that point, I'd say 2 and can pack on 20-35 lbs of muscle easily. I've heard it you eat clean, lift, and take test properly you can put on stupid amounts of mass.
Beauty of test, as long as your bloods are fine you can cruise for the next 2 straight years and more if you truly wanted.
>>
>>63931988
If I have to buy a vial next time, I'll take your advice but I'll stick with amps as long as I can. The lack of a preservative means you don't feel jack shit after you pin.
>>
>>63932055
Idiot.
>>63932095
Trust me, do as i said, and MASSAGE THE AREA. And you'll notice the pain will be incredibly light-weight (if even).
>>
>>63932074
I want to try anadrol, but the side effects and how badly it fucks up your lipids ain't worth it.
I've seen mates on that stuff making insane fucking gains/strength gains. One of my mates went from shoulder pressing 30kg dumbbells to repping 48kg for 12 in around 4 weeks on a garbage diet of McDonalds. Went from 4x3 140kg DL > 4x6 230kg.

Even now i cant believe what i saw.
>>
So how long does seal test last after expiration before it starts losing significant amounts of potency?
>>
>>63932175
I forgot to mention, the pumps an vascularity i saw as well, it still makes me say 'WHAT THE FUCK". He was on 100mg i believe if i remember right.

Pumps so severe i got jealous.
>>
>>63931579
that's not fat loss just lean muscle gain, keep reading
>>
>>63932087
I don't know if your the anon who helped me out last night, I am the anon who mentioned earlier I had NAFLD (Fatty liver in 2018) but my LFT's are coming down and are in the normal range from losing the first 40lbs, doctor says I'm reversing it. People said test won't be an issue since injecting it avoids liver toxicity, I take NAC and will also take TUDCA as well. It seems like testosterone also helps with the liver. My only issues is that I have low HDL, elevated LDL, Tryglicerides and 188 total cholesterol, that's all from being overweight so I'm fixing it. Any of that an issue?

I know some clinics are "dirty" or "off the books" with taking care of body builders and providing gear for them+medical observation. I just have no idea how to go about this on my own using a UGL.
>>
To piggyback on this, I don't know if it was you or someone else said to just get my bloods checked more often as well. Shouldn't be an issue. Thanks for the pro tips anon, you are really helping out.
>>63932087
>>
>>63932330
Yes that's me, none of that is a problem when testosterone literally lowers cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides.
>I know some clinics are "dirty" or "off the books" with taking care of body builders and providing gear for them+medical observation. I just have no idea how to go about this on my own using a UGL.
You'll be paying out the ass for those clinics, they also won't see some random Joe off the street who wants to get jacked.
It's much easier to order online and pin.

Test isn't a compound that needs constant looking after, and constant check-ups. I mentioned previously, a blood test around the 4/6 month mark is all that's needed, as long as your initial tests around the 7/10 week mark once it's saturated your body are good.
>>
>>63927739
> t. 2014 reddit transfer calling himself an oldfag
>>
>>63932371
Kick ass, thanks much! I've heard some places (MPMD and AnabolicDoc on YouTube) mention that it can also drop HDL, my HDL is litterly 33 lmao so not high and it's low, I just don't wanna get into some other issue by taking it. I'd assume though HDL would raise since I'm getting healthier.
>>
>>63932417
You'll be fine, this is why i mentioned around 7/10 week mark, once the testosterone has fully saturated in your body go and get tested to make sure everything is going well.
I mean a full test - Testosterone levels, lipids, estrogen, blood pressure etc..

Then every 4/6 months, re-test as needed. Testosterone provides lots of positives unlike many people are aware - as long as you aren't fully destroying your body with it and heart by pinning insane amounts (1g and above).
>>
>>63932472
Thanks man, I know this may sound odd, do you have protonmail at all? I've been trying to find people I can discuss this stuff with who seem really intelligent and knowledgeable about this, you've helped me out so much!
>>
>>63931988
that whole video reeks of faggotry
>>
>>63932538
I don't use that shit, post in a fraud thread , or make a testosterone thread and I'll probably be there.
>>
>>63932734
Fuck ya, use a username so I know who you are, you give good info and I'm going to listen to it. Thank you so much for the help anon. You have taken a huge weight of guessing off my shoulders.
>>
>>63928450
lmao

>>63929115
cope
i'm 220lbs of pure steel, not fat, and definitely not a larp
nigger

>>63929181
>people venting on "anonymous" boards are exactly the same in person
you're obviously a female from reddit
or some faggot bitch

>>63932392
i was around in like 2005 i think
>>
File: gymbrosarerightwing.png (1.87 MB, 2426x7334)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>63929115
>May 24, 2017 - The longer a man spent in the gym the less they believed in the redistribution of wealth, according to the findings
LOL

>May 25, 2017 - No time to worry about socio-economic inequality when you've got to finish your reps, brah!
LOOL

>September 27, 2018 - I’m not sure what exercise does for your body, but I do know what it does to your personality. And it’s not pretty
LOOOL

>July 3, 2017 - https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-*******s-science-confirms My wife's boyfriend is just like this. He goes to the gym a lot and pushes me around all the time, I don't mind though since America voted for Trump and letting him push me around is ...
LOOOOL

>May 16, 2013 - Research published in Psychological Science found that while stronger men like Arnold Schwarzenegger are more likely to be right wing, weaker men are more likely to support the welfare state.
LOOOOOL

>October 16, 2018 - Your workout routine says many things about you, but did you know that it could actually affect your political beliefs? So be careful with those push ups...
LOOOOOOL
>>
>>63934499
You seem like one buttblasted retard. Not that guy. Even if the shit you posted were true it has no bearing on the social reject coping about the day of the rope.
>>
>>63934499
hol up hol up
what do you think i'm buttblasted about?
hahhahahahah
retards like you just say these kinds of things with nothing to back it up
i guess it's your way of trying to take me down a notch?
protip: it doesn't work hahahahaha
>>
Just finished a Tren cycle (never again makes my nips go poo poo) now cruising on

150mg NPP
200mg test C

Ain't care if I die desu. Just want to die swole. Simple as.
>>
>>63934609
you'll be fine
you ever thinking of coming off though? you might be able to get natty test levels back and benefit from increased satellite cells
even one acute dose gives benefits for up to ten years
>>
ITT a bunch of "men" with worthless sacks talking about their drug dependence.
>Family jewels? Don't kick my vial of test!
>>
>>63934726
T. Seething, foaming at the mouth, crab in bucket DYEL.
>>
>>63934726
based

>>63934812
faggot
>>
>>63934825
>>63934726
Samefag. Cringe.
>>
>>63934874
you sure about that, little buddy?
>>
People who reply to baiters and retards need to be double gassed.
You're helping them derail the thread you dumb fucks.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.