[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>He’s reduced his body fat from 18 to 11%. He lost 14 pounds despite adding 4 pounds of muscle, and now weighs 214, which is lighter than what his listed weight was at Oklahoma. He can do almost twice as many pushups in one stint as before (45 from 25). And he’s hit new personal highs in everything from squats to the vertical jump.

How does one make it to the pros and only be this unfit?
>>
>>63512587
>45 from 25
Is that a lot?
>>
I’m assuming the push-up thing is with a strict time limit. Maybe in one minute?
>>
QBs don’t need to be the most athletic on the field
>>
>>63512606
No. I could do 45 in a minute as a skinnyfat 8th grader
>>
Muscles and lifting heavy ≠ athletic. If anyone on this board ever played sports instead of spending all their time in their room they would know that.
>>
>>63512794
This

Being athletic is more about agility, balance, body control…. Etc.

Lifting does attract a lot of unathletic people. It’s a chance to look athletic but still look like an idiot if you tried to run.
>>
>>63512649
Brady Quinn was probably the best built about, and he was very mediocre
>>
>>63513431
Qb* dumb phone posting
>>
Being a QB is about technique and quick thinking while 300lb guys are trying to tackle you. Being very muscular can inhibit your ability to throw well by restricting mobility, and by causing you to always throw too hard and limit your accuracy.
>>
File: 1631546041248.webm (2.47 MB, 576x1024)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB WEBM
>>63512587
qb is a skill position and it's more about diagnosing a defense, unless your black.
>>
>pro athlete
>25 pushups
jesus christ I missed out

it's so easy
>>
>>63513431
He was a stud at ND. Too bad his defense sucked
>>
He put out a video doing pushups a few years ago and he had really shitty form. I think he paid to have the video scrubbed from the internet.
>>
>>63512587
Skill and talent matters more than fitness in pro sports. A huge portion of pros have drug and alcohol problems too yet still mog 99% of the world in their particular sport.
>>
>>63513431
>can’t lift away the chest gap

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.