[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I wasting my time lifting natty?
>>
>>62690251
No
>>
No.

Unless you want to become an ugly freak and leave humanity behind at a young age like Zyzz or Rich Piana.
>>
yes
>>
>>62690255
>>62690272
Delusional copers

>>62690308
Based man of reality
>>
>>62690251
why do they look worse than the average /CBT/ posters?
>>
>>62690251
The two guys on the right look plenty good, any bigger and people will think you are a freak
>>
>>62690327
CBt posters are using best possible lighting and best possible camera angle and are taking 1000 photos to get a single perfect one to post on here

In reality cbt guys look like shit in candid photos or if on stage where they can’t take 1000 photos and keep retaking until they find the perfect position/angle/lighting
>>
>>62690327
they are following retarded rules set by roidtards who demand that natural bodybuilding abide by insanely low body fat % standards. Nattys look better at a healthy 12-18% bf and are physiologically able to keep more muscle.
>>
>>62690251
what vid is that from ?
>>
>mogs roiders in sex appeal
Nah
>>
>>62690528
what is wrong with his hamstring?
>>
>>62690785
Post body you jealous bitch
>>
Are you planning to compete in a bodybuilding show? Then yes. If you're just lifting for strength and don't care to compete then no.
>>
>>62690352
fatty cope, angle and lighting helps but its not necessary, i don't even go to /cbt/
>>
>>62690251
If you just want general health and strength, no.

If you want to be a top tier bodybuilder or strength athlete, yes.

Stay natty unless you plan to compete and make money off your physique or strength.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.