[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626939637171.jpg (57 KB, 439x640)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
This thread is dedicated to mewing, I have always wondered if it actually works to the extents to which it is actually hyped up to.
I have been mewing for around six months
>t. zoomie
So far my face has gotten more defined, but not that much, but there is a very fine line between my current face and my face six months ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 900x542)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Looking at this image for example indicates that mewing generally already depends on what your genetics defined your ideal jaw as.
There is no set ideal all jaws grow towards from mewing outside of some lines.
>>
>>62689245
>Light
>Bloat
>Stubble
>Posture
His jaw grew by 2/12 of a milimeter, nice
>>
>>62689202
it does nothing, any changes you notice is literally brain cope
>>
>>62689943
I recorded the change with photos, won't post to avoid doxxing myself due to my other activities on /pol/
My face did move forward, but that was about it.
The only thing mewing really did for me apart from projecting my face a bit more forward to make my features slightly more prominent was better breathing overall.
>>
Overall, say its very worth it if you dedicate yourself.
>>
>>62689202
>>62689245
Mewing is jewish to the very core. The stigma around mouth breathing was installed by them to reduce your use of a perfectly natural function of the human body. Mouth breathing allows a greater flow rate of air, and blocks dangerous chemicals from reaching your brain
>Your nose may provide a direct path for harmful substances from the environment to reach your brain.
Do NOT fall for the mewing/nose-breathing meme. The brain damage you'll endure from oxygen deprivation is not worth it. Keep your teeth/breath clean and nobody will notice
>>
File: mfw.jpg (325 KB, 1280x1280)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>62690101
Lmao
>>
>>62689202
Mewing gave me scallop tongue
>>
File: 1573958297921.png (31 KB, 800x600)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>62690135
>scallop tongue
Not really surprising if its hard mewing in question.
I would say its a worthwhile price to pay considering the payoff.
>>
>>62689245
Every single mewing progress pictures is just a change in lighting, posture, facial hair and body fat
>>62690101
>brain damage from nose-breathing
Kek
>>62690135
It can also give you TMJ and tinnitus
>>
>>62690169
I checked everything before I started mewing, TMJ is a big risk if you do hard mewing and don't let your muscles adjust slowly to the change.
As for tinnitus, that can basically be agitated by tightening any muscle close to the ears.
Already had it, so not that big of a loss either way.
>>
>>62690194
>hard mewing
I couldn't even tell you what that is because every mewing community has a different answer for the most basic questions and the doctor who espouses it speaks in the vaguest terms possible while using illegible images
>>
>>62690261
In my experience, the general definition of hard mewing is just mewing very hard and constantly, putting constant major strain on your tongue muscle and putting major pressure onto your upper palette constantly.
It produces results faster but it has its own risks, the primary one being TMJ or even making your face uneven if you do not have proper posture.
>>
>>62690261
>mewing community
Imagine a gallery showing all the members of this "mewing community". Lmao. A community dedicated to holding their tongue a weird way in the mouth to achieve (???) jaw fitness...
Nobody that makes it is this autistic
>>
>mew
>only chew with your back molars
>move food around with your tongue not your cheeks
>swallow using only your throat muscles
>chew gum 30 minutes a day on each side
>sit up straight
>sleep without a pillow on your back
Am i missing anything
>>
>>62689202
it gave me noticeable difference after just a year. I'm not sure if it changed bone structure at all or is it just because of stronger face muscles
>>
File: 1618467183082.jpg (115 KB, 1024x774)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>62690151
>>
>>62690709
The muscles change first and fastest, then the muscles affect the projection of bone over time.
>>
if mewing hasn't always been your default tongue position you're subhuman

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.