[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Discussing the necessary supplements, etc to max these facets.
>>
Supplements for hair growth;
D3/K2
Zinc
Biotin is a crucial for hair growth.

Sexy hair like pic related
>>
>>62687387
Collagen is good for skin.
Other than that idk, just your regular vitamins and fish oil.
>>
>>62687387
Pretty sure that kids underage, clomid. At least post the qt 20 year olds you usually do
>>
Eyo clomidchad what do you think about boar bristle brushes?
>>
>>62687464
Collagen is excellent,
this may be a controversial one on /fit/ but raising estrogen is also helpful.

You achieve this by raising test, but don’t raise it too high
>>
>>62687485
He’s a Russian on estrogen, hence the appearance >>62687487
Varg claims they’re based, varg had nice hair.
>>
>>62687492
Your levels back to normal yet?
>>
>>62687504
My estrogen levels? I find out tomorrow.
It’s made my skin super nice tho.
>>
>>62687667
S Y D N E Y
>>
BIG 6
minoxidil
finasteride or dutasteride
RU58841 / CB
ketoconazole
Peppermint oil, castor oil, cinnamon oil,
Massage/ heat / phototherapy
>>
>>62687683
Thanks to Gladys yeah.

I’m just gonna sneak out desu
>>
>>62687693
You can take shelter at my place. I'll smuggle you back to newy
>>
>>62687696
Oath, fuck the restrictions.

Stop washing your hair. Only use water.

If it gets really filthy and greasy, only shampoo it once a week max. Make sure to use conditioner afterward. After you wash out the conditioner, put some olive oil in your hair.

The oil will be a natural layer of protection to keep your hair from drying out.

The most important thing is DO NKT WASH YOUR HAIR, it will dry it out and strip the nutrients.

Went from washing every day to washing once a week. Reversed my balding, and now my hair is fuller, thicker, shines with health and vitality.

Stop washing you hair.
>>
look into biological aging. google DNAmAge study epigenetics. there are actual studies about this and simple ways to lower your biological age in relatively short periods of time. however they are not all congruent with body building. low calorie intake and expenditure tends to keep you young
>>
M8 How do you deal with split ends when im at my awkward stage. Should I just go fuck it and start all over again
>>
>>62689765
go to a stylist and have them cut off dead ends every couple months while youre growing it out
>>
Don’t feel shy to contribute lads
>>
>>62689895
Can I contribute my dick in your mouth?
>>
Eggs as shampoo, nuff said

http://exo-science.com/eggs.html
>>
>>62689909
Can I contribute my cock to your mum?

Yeah hairspray looks good but it isn’t great for your hair health
>>
>>62689956
eggs??
>>
>>62689895
How about you contribute by posting ass?
>>
>>62690122
Yeah, clomid, i'm struggling with glute development. Got any tips? Make sure to post your results
>>
>>62690132
Wrong thread sorry friend
>>
>>62690156
You lift though, right? you're also good with info on shit, so i thought you could help me out cunt
>>
>>62689956
That website is super based
>>
>>62687492
estrogen is good for muscle growth aswell but yeah not too high

also stop posting emo teenagers
>>
>>62691510
No emos have based hair. I still do scene shit even at college
>>
>>62692006
>college
Call it uni cunt. Also, go to bed.
>>
>>62688002
+1 to this. My hair looks much healthier when I don't wash it. Just a quick rinse with water and I have no issues
>>
>>62687387
Vitamin A, D, E and K. All have to be taken with fat to be absorbed.
>>
>>62688002
Your hair is not alive it doesn't need nutrients retardo.
>>
>>62692484
actual brainlet
post hairline
>>
>>62687683
>S Y D N E Y
can someone desccribe this meme. I see it alot on here and assume its people saying where they're at and seeing if someone else si where they're at.
sometimes I see
L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>62692589
Usually I would call you out for either being a newfag, or not being able to figure it out for yourself, mr summerfren, but your suspicions are correct
>>
>>62692492
I don't understand. Do you think hairs grow like plants or something? like each one is an individual tree growing like a forest on your scalp?
>>
>>62692697
No you retard. Hair is a part of your body. It is epidermis. It needs nutrients.
>>
>>62687387
Is this the feminine manlet thread?
Im 5'5 28 years old and the cashier still ask me for my ID when I buy alcohol.
>>
Used to hardly wash my hair at all but last year decided to grow a mullet and a bit of extra length on top as well, and since then started getting chunky dandruff here and there as well as an itchy scalp. Did some research and found out that nizoral shampoo can combat the fungus that creates dandruff so began to use that once every couple of weeks or so to stay on top of it, but lately the dandruff is becoming more frequent and I don't like how my hair looks or feels afterI wash it with the nizoral, feels as though it strips my hair.

Anyone got any suggestions of some more natural remedies that may get rid of the dandruff and itchiness?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.