[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: DciEkDmXUAAHlJc.jpg (102 KB, 1200x630)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Please tell me this is bullshit bros. I lost 40 pounds with pure cico, am I gonna gain them back?
>>
You need to lower your body set point, you can do this by lifting.

Tons of people want to lose weight, nobody wants to lift heavy ass weights
>>
Yes, you're screwed. CICO is a scam used as a smokescreen by processed food companies to trick people into not changing their food choices.

Stop eating sugar, flour, and vegetable oils. Eat a meat-based diet.
>>
>>61308093
>slowing metabolism
>sources: individual contestants
Hilarious. Why can't they just stop eating?
>>
>>61308065
Can you elaborate on this please?
>>
>>61308048
Gaining weight back isn't a failure somehow of a healthy diet, it's a failure of the idiot who chooses to go back to their shit dietary habits which made them fat in the first place.
>>
>>61308048
This pretty much applies to shit you can get at Walmart like “HydroCut plus” from the seen on TV aisle. Or other shit like Herbalife.
>>
>>61308048
Diets don't work because people look at them as temporary. If you can make healthy eating your standard then you're set.
>>
File: 1620080801340.jpg (134 KB, 720x731)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>61308122
Weird how you left out the name of the scientific journal the paper was published in. Why would you do that?

>Sources: Obesity
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27136388/
>>
>>61308179
oh my gosh this can't be real, is that baby spottemgottem?!
>>
>>61308132
The body set point is likely governed by insulin sensitivity

More muscle = higher metabolism
More muscle = higher insulin sensitivity

You can also eat more fiber and fast to increase insulin sensitivity

Nobody sustainably keeps their weight off when they are fat and all they do is eat less and cardio. You need to built muscle, lose fat and eat higher fiber. I would also incorporate fasting as recent evidence shows it's good for you generally
>>
>>61308048
Be the 5%. Shut up.
>>
>>61308048
>Trusting an infographic that can't even correct handle 'I', "And" at the beginning of a sentence, and a comma straight afterwards, and misspells 'multiple'.
It's not quite bullshit. Firstly, it's including every single fat bitch who said "I'm gonna lose weight", lost a pound, and gave up a week later. Secondly, it's associated with greater weight gain because only fat people keep trying and failing diets (someone who succeeded wouldn't gain weight, would they?), and thirdly, loads of people do that stupid shit when they finish their diet, they go back to eating cake smoothies (see: Boogie) and yes, get fat again. If you follow CICO, you don't eat like shit, you will not gain weight again.
But that's hard, and that's why it fails. Because it asks people for a modicum of effort (like the modicum of effort required to proofread your fucking infographic).
>>
>>61308048
switch to whole milk and whole grains, count calories the rest of your life btw. 1900 is a good daily average, 2k was made a suggestion by kike food corps.
>>
>>61308202
what does insulin do and what does it sensitivity do? don't make fun of me blame the american public school system
>>
>>61308048
reddit debunked this study
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatlogic/comments/3o9x0s/95_of_all_diets_fail_statistic_debunked_by/
>>
>>61308254
go back
>>
>>61308229
Nobody is making fun of you for not knowing something and trying to be informed. Good on you.

That said, I will shame you because just like the rest of your generation, shame is not a big enough part of your life and that results in you begging for informational handouts because you can't be bothered to research and think for yourself.

So, without further ado, read a book you little bitch.
>>
>>61308254
>leddit
>>
>mentally handicapped anons on this chinese frog breeding forum will actually try to justify the 95% through metabolism and various other bullshit and call the 5% an anomaly
>>
>>61308202
I think insulin is important but I think the bigger/biggest factor is the amount of muscle mass a person has. This is a controllable variable that raises (or lowers) a person's basal metabolic rate which lets them eat more or less. That, along with CICO, allows people to eat more calories (almost necessary in the west with huge portion sizes) and still not gain an unhealthy amount of bodyfat.

tl;dr just lift and put on muscle, and continue to count calories (ie, be aware of what you're shoving down your throat).
>>
>>61308048
dont go back to old bad habits and youll be fine
>>
When dumb people say "diet" what they mean is "crash diet": an extreme calorie limitation until they hit their goal weight, and then they go back to their old diet that made them fat in the first place.
>>
>>61308202
>>61308389
Thanks yall
>>
>>61308229
Insulin regulates blood sugar
When you jack your blood sugar up high chronically through a sugary diet it causes insulin to be released in huge amounts in order to regulate all the blood sugar
Then when there's so much insulin around, you cells become resistant to it
This causes you to secrete even more insulin to get the blood sugar down
At the same time that you are resisting insulin, all that insulin is converting all the blood sugar to fat ASAP
This causes you to gain weight at an accelerated pace (as long as you continue eating sugar)
Eventually your pancreas (the thing that produces insulin) can't take it and shuts down which is type 2 diabetes

Okay say you are fat and want to avoid this and you decide to lose weight using conventional means (caloric restriction)
If you have the same meal frequency as the standard American diet, you are still increasing your insulin every few hours (because it gets released every time you eat).
So even though you reduced calories, you didn't fix the underlying hormonal issue. The lack of calories will increase your hunger hormones the longer you're on the restriction. A couple years out, it becomes a kind of psychological torture to not eat. Then people give in and rebound to their body set point which is based on their hormones.

By fasting you can lower your baseline insulin levels so the pancreas learns over time to secrete less. Fiber also has an effect, I think vinegar does as well. But one of the largest effects is building more muscle mass. More muscle requires more calories to operate so it increases metabolism, letting you eat more and be more satiated. It also reduces your resistance to insulin significantly, clearing out this hormonal problem over time.

So lift weights and eat one meal a day or every other day if you are obese.
>>
>>61308229
Insulin allows your body to utilize glucose for energy. When you eat a lot, your blood sugar (glucose) spikes, and your body spikes up its insulin to be able to process the glucose. Overconsumption of food causes your body to develop a tolerance to insulin, eventually causing type 2 diabetes.
>>
>>61308479
>So lift weights and eat one meal a day or every other day if you are obese
So this is like a temporary thing until your hormones go back to normal, right? How do I know how long I have to fast and how can I tell when I'm back to normal?
>>
>>61308553
When you have a six pack

IMO you don't need to fast, lifting/building muscle is probably more important than fasting. It's just a way to force your insulin levels down. I would try 16/8 or one meal a day first if you are interested.

Alternate day fasting (zero calories one day, then eating to satiety the next) is what some researchers like Dr. Jason Fung have implemented with his patients to reverse type 2 diabetes which is why I mentioned it.

If you are scared of rebounding I'm not sure I would recommend ADF right off the bat unless you know you can control yourself when you have a day where you are allowed to eat more than your calorie limit.
>>
>>61308434
what if your goal weight is 100 pounds away and your eating only 400 calories for 4 months?
>>
>>61308611
thanks a lot, anon. I think I've already went through the hardest part, which is losing weight, but I'm gonna start lifting and gonna look into fasting for a while. I hope I'm gmi
>>
>>61308048
just be part of the 5% retard, it's literally that easy
>>
Dieting works, you just have to continue it to some extent. To say dieting doesn't work because a large portion of people regain their weight back is deliberately misleading. Here's an article: https://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/25/health/95-regain-lost-weight-or-do-they.html

>Dr. Kelly D. Brownell, the director of the Yale Center for Eating and Weight Disorders, said the number was first suggested in a 1959 clinical study of only 100 people. The finding was repeated so often that it came to be regarded as fact, he said.

For most people, you have a natural size to some extent, whether it be bulky or skeleton, there's a size your body is naturally inclined to being. For people who are naturally bulky, they're more inclined to eat more naturally than those who are skinny naturally. That's why its hard for a lot of naturally fat people to lose weight, and why its hard for naturally skinny people to gain weight, because a large amount of food for someone to eat in a day is relative, so for a skinny person eating 2100 calories is a lot, while that's not that much for a fat person, and they'll feel as if they're starving themselves below 2k.
There are plenty of reasons that people regain weight after dieting, I'd imagine insulin resistance is one of the biggest factors, but also because a lot of ex fatties feel as if they can go back to eating like shit as a reward because their entire life they associated eating as a reward, and then they fall back into their old habits.
Also, metabolism from person to person honestly doesn't vary all that much for the record. A skinny person who think they have a high metabolism has a similar one to a fatty, they just eat less without realizing it.

tl;dr, that 95% number was basically taken out of someone's ass in the 50's, don't trust it. A lot of people do regain weight because they're lazy, but if you keep eating correctly and adjusting what you're accustomed to for the long term, you'll be fine.
>>
>>61308466
One more thing you can do if you're worried about gaining weight back is to make a habit of weighing yourself at the same time every day (I prefer first thing after waking up and taking a piss), and writing it down in a journal. You can very easily see trends when you do that and know if you're gaining or losing weight over time. At the very least ten pounds won't just sneak up on you, you'll see the weight getting added as it's happening. When I don't count my calories, I still keep on top of weight gain/loss by doing this and it works well. I recommend getting a somewhat nice digital scale and a cheap spiral notebook. Good luck man you're gonna make it.
>>
>>61308048
You're not gonna magically gain the weight back the day you stop dieting. Just find out how much you roughly need to eat for maintenance and stick to that.
The fat people that regain their weight made a conscious decision to overeat everyday for months and months.
>>
>>61308229
Insulin blocks fat burning.
>>
>>61308132
Pretty much you tend to blow back up to your old weight when you do regular calorie restriction. Dumb diets that don't teach discipline like keto or weight watchers have this problem the most. It has to do with your insulin resistance being the same as it was when you were fat. Fasts lasting over 60 hours and exceciseing increase insulin sensitivity. You can expect to blow up after you are done with the diet, but you won't blow up nearly as much if you lower insulin resistance.
>>
>>61308048
Look at how they actually conducted the study it’s kinda bullshit I lost 150 pounds with calories in calories out I still got 30 to go was 350 out of high school and now I’m 210 the issue is yo-yo diets and taking some 400 pound land whale and expecting them to eat Jenny crag for a few months then go reward themselves and go back to their old diet just stick to the program and view it as this is your life now then keep going
>>
>>61308048
If it is a diet and not a lifestyle change? Maybe. You can't go back to more CI than CO and not gain the weight back. If you however learn to eat at maintenance then there is no reason you can't keep the weight off. Dieting is a psychological problem not a physiological problem. There is no biological reason you can't lose weight on a diet and keep it off if you fix your eating habits.
>>
>>61308796
>For most people, you have a natural size to some extent, whether it be bulky or skeleton, there's a size your body is naturally inclined to being. For people who are naturally bulky, they're more inclined to eat more naturally than those who are skinny naturally.
Nah, other than literally genetic stuff (like height and skeletal build and muscle inserts), your size/weight is dependent on activity and food consumption. Activity and food consumption are generally based on habits, but that doesn't mean that if you change your habits, your body won't change because it "wants" to be a certain size/weight.

People who tend to be skinny just have habits that make them such. Same for obese people. Same for muscular people. If you took a skinny DYEL and put him on a farm doing heavy labor and eating lots of protein, he wouldn't just stay skinny, he'd pack on muscle. If you took an ambulocetus and sent them to a siberian gulag with an extremely restricted diet, they'd lose the fat.
>>
>>61308048
No, just stick with it. Consider most people doing a diet are 40+ Yo women with non existent mental fortitude. Just realise it will take time and stick with it for the long run and you’ll be fine.

Don’t expect instant gratification and yo yo diets like the 95% do
>>
>>61308048
My biggest success with dieting was fasting lost 50lbs in just a few months got to a pretty skinny weight them gained it all back in less than half the time lmao
>>
Did you change your diet?
Did you stop drinking sugary drinks?
Did you cut back on snacking?

If no, then yes you will get fat again.
>>
>>61309265
Activity has little to do with your actual weight unless your activity gains you some muscle. Doing cardio will help you burn calories, yeah, but you need to consistently do cardio at a decent speed for like an hour to substantially burn calories. Activity level surprisingly has little effect on weight unless you live in the extremes such as pure lethargy or an athletic lifestyle.
That's kind of what I was trying to say when I said your body wants to be a certain size, I was just expressing it in a non linear way. Generally though, a skinny person naturally doesn't want to eat as much as someone who's naturally bulky. That can be changed most definitely, but if you talk to anyone who used to be a skeleton they'll usually tell you that they feel like they have to eat a massive amount of food to maintain the physique they worked to get. Also with people who have fucked up their bodies by putting on large amounts of fat, they've usually fucked up their insulin in some way that effects their hunger levels, meaning they'll feel hungry sooner and more frequently. So to an extent your body does naturally try and either stay skinny or fat, but its more or less a mental thing rather than a physical thing.
>>
>>61308048
the people that gain the weight back, think that dieting is a onetime thing and be slim forever and return back to their normal food intake. Even though that food intake is what got them fat in the first place.

tl:dr keep CICO and you'll be cool
>>
>>61308479
How can I put on muscle while operating at a calorie deficit?
>>
>>61310456
Fat people can because of the excess calories from their fat stores.

But in general it's difficult to
>>
>>61310456
You generally can't, that's why you need to alternate between bulking and cutting to build muscle while bulking, then cut to drop fat.

However, when you're a skinnyfat DYEL and have never even seen a weight before, you can put on muscle while losing weight if your calorie deficit is modest. That's because of noob gains. But it runs out very quickly, like within a month or two.

Once you get to a healthy bodyfat percentage, you'll want to lean bulk for looks/bodybuilding, or go full bloatlord for heavy strength training (but if you do that you'll have to cut afterwards or just accept the bloatlord life).
>>
>>61308048
>feeding hope
>>
Literally just stop fucking eating. It's that simple
>>
>>61308048
>amerimutts spend 60 billion on meme fads
ketards are ketards for a reason
If you are losing weight you are spending less
>>
>>61308048
>Be me
>Currently on 24 hour fast
>Thinking of going up to 36 this week

People today have 0 fucking self control.
>>
>>61308093
>Stop eating sugar, flour, and vegetable oils. Eat a meat-based diet.
so cico?
>>
>>61308048
"Dieting" doesn't work but changing your habit works.
>>
>95% of dieters abandon their diet and eat above their TDEE
Wow shocking. 95% of people also have not and will never consistently go to the gym for 3+ years
>>
>>61310697
>thinks 24-36 hours is an impressive fast
ngmi
>>
>>61310697
fastards fast and then binge, just a step below bulimia
>>
>>61309398
>Activity has little to do with your actual weight unless your activity gains you some muscle.
wrong on both
> Doing cardio will help you burn calories, yeah, but you need to consistently do cardio at a decent speed for like an hour to substantially burn calories.
wrong
>Activity level surprisingly has little effect on weight unless you live in the extremes such as pure lethargy or an athletic lifestyle.
wrong again
>. Generally though, a skinny person naturally doesn't want to eat as much as someone who's naturally bulky.
no such thing as naturally skinny or naturally bulky
>but if you talk to anyone who used to be a skeleton they'll usually tell you that they feel like they have to eat a massive amount of food to maintain the physique they worked to get
who would've thought a larger body needs more calories to maintain being large
> Also with people who have fucked up their bodies by putting on large amounts of fat, they've usually fucked up their insulin in some way that effects their hunger levels, meaning they'll feel hungry sooner and more frequently.
what is self control, if u allowed yourself to get fat you never had any control to begin with so hunger argument doesnt work
> So to an extent your body does naturally try and either stay skinny or fat
wrong
>>
>>61310838
Not gonna refute anything I said? When it comes to gaining or losing weight, the largest factor by far is what you eat. Running on a treadmill burns very few calories, you would have to run for an hour to burn 800 calories. Its really hard to actually change when your body is hungry and how quickly you'll get hungry again without effecting your insulin in some way, which can take months of changing your habits, and this also applies to skinny people. I'm not 100% sure on how it works, but you get an insulin spike when you would typically be eating, and for fatties they get more insulin and they get it more frequently, meaning not only do they want to eat more when they're hungry, but they're also hungry more frequently. I might have it backwards and insulin suppresses appetite, but you get the idea. With that, yes your body does regulate your eating habits and tries to get you to eat the same amount as you normally would, which is what I mean when I say there are naturally skinny and fat people.
I don't see you actually arguing against this logic, I see you coping.
>>
well, 95% of people are stupid and/or weak willed too
also a lot of fatties have underdeveloped brains or something because they cant comprehend that a diet is not something temporary. if you're a fatty and decide to go on a diet, you're on it for at least 10 years or forever, no matter how fast you lost weight
it's like overcoming an addiction, do you think that for example alcoholics or meth addicts can use their substance of choice in moderation after quitting? of course not, maybe only a very small really strong willed group can, which is like probably less than 5%
obese people are basically food addicts
also most fatties are pathetic liars and cico works for most people
>>
>>61308048
>cut for a couple months
>weight stays off for 5 years

Oh no, a couple of months of maintenance every half decade, what do we do
>>
>>61308048
this is all propaganda meant to demotivate you
>>
>>61310972
>muh process in body that i blame for my lack of self control
what's next, metabolism? oh wait
>>
didn't read. eat less.
>>
>>61308048
> People who are fat are more likely to diet
Makes sense I guess
>>
NONE OF YOU FUCKERS HAVE EVER ADDRESSED MY PROBLEMS WITH WEIGHT LOSS.
I AM SHORT AS FUCK AND EASY TO PICK UP. HOW DO I ARTIFICIALLY WEIGHT MYSELF IF I HAVE NO FAT?
>>
>>61311037
grow balls nigga
>>
>>61311006
Dude I'm skinny, never been above 160 at 5'11, I've got self control, I'm just saying this is why people struggle with weight. It comes down to insulin regardless of your goal when it comes to appetite. And yeah no, metabolism has very little effect. From what I've read, a, "fast," metabolism isn't that much faster than a, "slow," metabolism. Most people metabolize shit at very similar rates.
Come on man, refute my points. Let's see why I'm wrong already.
>>
>>61311037
use the gram scale??
>>
>>61311052
insulin is just a process just like metabolism, there is nothing to refute because you made no points
you are just going through all the fatty cope tropes
>>
>>61311049
I'd have to be a fucking tanuki to get balls heavy enough to not be carried away by a breeze, goddamnit.
>>61311054
This doesn't help!
>>
>>61311073
I'll post my body, definitely not fat and never have been. There is a process to insulin, but first and foremost its a hormone that tells you when to eat. It spikes right before breakfast, lunch, then dinner. There is no natural insulin pattern, it follows your eating pattern. If you do omad, it will spike once a day, but if you eat 5 meals a day it will spike 5 times. Adjusting when your insulin spikes, and how much insulin is present, is a major key to weight loss and gain, and adjusting the process takes months. Someone who is, "naturally," skinny grew up with parents who supported a traditional eating schedule, while, "natural," fatties grew up with parents who did not support this and allowed them to eat often, which caused their insulin levels and spike timings to be fucked. Normally eating when your hungry wouldn't be a bad thing, its what the native Americans did, but American food is addictive and promotes a poor insulin cycle.
>>
>>61311167
you decide when to eat
>>
>>61311184
Not really according to science. If you've been eating at the same time every day for years, your body will adapt, look at the fucking graph I posted you retard. I'm not saying you can't break the cycle, or that some people aren't like this, but most of America is like this. Honestly most of the world is like this.
Absolutely retarded person.
>>
>>61311223
keep coping fatty
>>
>>61311223
>science
>>
File: file.png (1.16 MB, 720x960)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>61310597
>just accept the bloatlord life
this is what I did earlier but later changed my mind because I no longer wanna look like that guy from the SS meme
>>
>>61311268
>>
>>61311294
ur tits are amazing moar plz
>>
>>61311307
so the reason for your copes is that you havent made any progress past this in the gym?
>>
>>61311331
Post body with a time stamp.
>>
>>61310838
Not a single argument. I'll only bother to point out that half an hour of running will barely cover 300 calories, which is practically nothing. The saying "you can't outrun a bad diet" exists for a reason. Now, building up muscle and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system is always beneficial, but the actual calorie amount expended by exercise is minimal.
>>
>>61311340
>no argument
>>
>>61311374
gg no re
>>
>>61311366
>it's just 300 calorie surplus i'll be fine
>>
>>61308048
if you're such a weak faggot use caffeine/nicotine/ephedrine to suppress hunger
>>
>>61311429
the study already says spending money on diet products means rebound
>>
>>61308048
>Done 2 48 hour rolling fasts this week
>Wanted to do one today, struggling with motivation why put myself through this to maybe lose one more pound on the scale
>See OP's picture
>Think about the fat fuck bucket crab who made that image who wants me more than anything else to fail to prove their point.

I am going to fast today. Hatred is fuel for my motivation. I'm going to prove them all wrong. I'm doing to leave humanity behind.

WAGMI
>>
>>61308048

This is all never improve fear mongering. The sources are fat people who are sedentary and addicted to food. They gain a shit ton of weight through emotional eating and bad habits. They go on some shitty fad diet, then maybe lose a bit, but then they go right back to those habits.

This is about life style changes that should remain permanent. Fitness is a life style choice, not something you do for 2 weeks.
>>
>>61308306
>checkmate, redditards
>>
>>61308048
>be fat retard with no self control
>you have tried nothing and nothing works
>you go on ketard diet
>you lose all the water weight
>lose no weight past that because still a retard with no self control
>stop ketard diet and get back all the water weight + more weight gain because you've given up now
>>
>>61312017
when will these people realize keto is for women and retards?
>>
>>61308048
Dieters gain their weight back and fail because they either don't change their life style and treat it as a temporary change and don't maintain or they starve themselves and end up binge eating. or do something wrong like eat snacks or not count their calories correctly. You will lose weight if you begin to eat correctly and exercise. It isn't some magical thing we don't understand. The less energy you input the less you can store. The more you burn the more you lose. The thing is most dieters just follow the latest fads. And they'll go out and buy diet pills, keto coffee or whatever snake oil that can be peddled to stupid fat people. I did cico but stopped and ended up gaining back 30lbs. I started a month ago and I'm already down 8 lbs. Your weight loss will slow down after you lose like 10-40lbs whatever but you got to keep going.

Don't just focus on weight loss. There are other things that indicate youre becoming healthy. Stuff like not getting out of breath as easily. Maybe your resting heart rate has dropped. Don't just focus on the motivation of aesthetics and looking good. Use being healthy and the threat of dying young as motivation. You want long term motivation not short term.

The best thing to do is to learn self disapline and get some self control. Get some will power. Grow a spine. Stop being a greedy retard and eat less.
>>
>>61312590
It Also isn't just about watching calories. You should be watching how many carbs you eat. How much sodium you're eating is big. If you eat a lot of fast food or processed garbage you're likely eating double the recommended amount of salt for an adult. Watch your sugar intake as well. Cholesterol isn't as bad as we thought but you don't want it high so watch this.
>>
>>61308202
Very interesting
>>
>>61312084
>when will retards figure out they're retards?
Never.
>>
>>61308048
It's a constant maintenance. I gained it all back albeit with muscle replacing some of the fat and I'm starting to lose it again. Don't listen to anyone calling your calorie counting obsessive or that caring about your carb and sugar intake is overthink it. They're trying to drag you down to feel better about yourself. Your family friends gf will all convince you to eat like a fat guy because it's fun but you know it's not worth it. I'd rather be able to go up the stairs and enjoy the summer then eat fattening foods.
>>
>>61312694
>isn't just about watching calories
In fact watching calories is not important at all.

The #1 most important thing when trying to lose weight is not eating carbs.
>>
>>61312815
moron
>>
File: fat bitch porch.webm (1.34 MB, 640x640)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB WEBM
>>61308048
>be fatty fatty boom balatty
>decide its time to not be that
>spend $500 on ripoff books, mystical "superfoods" and worthless exercise toys
>food now tastes like shit so eat less
>loose 10-20 pounds in a couple months
>declare it a success and quit your new diet
>regain 20 pound from gorging yourself on pizza
>look guys dieting doesn't work I went on one and in just a year I rebounded and i'm fatter now than I was when I started 8 month ago
>>
>>61312815
go die of atherosclerosis atkins
>>
>>61308048
This is because 95% of people are weak willed, this has no bearing on you. YAGMI King
>>
File: 1599144025725.jpg (13 KB, 200x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>61308048
>This post brought to you by a bunch of weak-willed fat women that don't want you to succeed.
>>
File: fitsmartwojak.png (170 KB, 546x673)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>61308048
>95% of people can't stick to a diet

If you don't follow a diet, is the diet not working or a you not working?
>>
>>61309265
And those habits didn't manifest out of thin air or mimicry. They are the result of psychological traits that are built at the very first years of life. That kind of conditioning is extremely hard to change. That's why people can't keep their diets going
>>
File: fat breadsitter.jpg (116 KB, 640x857)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>61308048
95% of people are low inhibition apes who can't stick to a diet.
Also this organization is well intentioned, but their official stance is that dieting is a gateway to an eating disorder. I wouldn't exactly trust them
https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/dangers-dieting-clean-eating
>>
>>61308048
Dieting doesn’t keep the weight off. Lifestyle changes do.
>>
>>61313563
>If you don't follow a diet, is the diet not working or a you not working?
I think it could be a failure on both parts. Some diets like OMAD or fasting are unsustainable, but most of the time a moderate diet gets boring so people stop.
Most people can't diet for more than 2 months.
>>
>>61311374

>not posting body
>muh no argument

Lollll holy shit new/fit/
>>
>>61313838
>Also this organization is well intentioned, but their official stance is that dieting is a gateway to an eating disorder.

Check out /fph/ threads. That's the standard apologetics of the fat acceptance movement and Healthy at Every Size. Shit that Tess Holiday believes.
>>
>>61313990
post body
>>
File: 1411314554146.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>61308048
I've passed the five year mark with no regain.
Here's the deal, most people treat this shit as a temporary endeavor, and they never truly change their mindset which is crucial to long term success.
It's easy to lose your fat gunt with any normie tier diet and exercise routine from Men's Health, all you need to do is commit.
But if you don't address your thought patterns, your behavioral patterns, your beliefs, your values, then you're still going to have a fatty mindset and you will slide back into the habits that turned you into a lard goblin.
It's really hard so it's unsurprising so many people don't last. I mean damn imagine being fatpilled into becoming a HAES fatty from fucking childhood, you'd be too far gone mentally to accept all your beliefs and your very lifestyle is completely detrimental to you and you need to uproot and change it all.
idk why this isn't talked about more though. Cause for me that was the biggest challenge to overcome, all the actual weight loss shit is literally the easy part.
>>
File: 1615757171834.jpg (40 KB, 494x480)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>61311223
>science!
>retarded person
>muh graph
>what is cause and effect
>>
>>61308796
>For most people, you have a natural size to some extent, whether it be bulky or skeleton, there's a size your body is naturally inclined to being. For people who are naturally bulky, they're more inclined to eat more naturally than those who are skinny naturally.
This seems to be generally true but why does that change over time? Many people gain 1-2 lbs per year and go from normal to gradually overweight. And then many old people get lean again.

>>61308861
>Just find out how much you roughly need to eat for maintenance and stick to that.
>The fat people that regain their weight made a conscious decision to overeat everyday for months and months.
>>61309265
>Nah, other than literally genetic stuff (like height and skeletal build and muscle inserts), your size/weight is dependent on activity and food consumption.
These are more false than true and show why CICO, while literally true, is misleading. All kinds of things make dieters rebound. They aren’t just pigging out. Hormones make them hungrier than maintenance, even on diets like keto so that’s part of the picture. But metabolism also slows, people get lethargic and move less, and all kind of non essential functions slow down. The body has a lot of ways of moderating the “calories out,” and this seems to be more pronounced in the seriously obese.

the big takeaway is that the “set point” seems to be real but as far as I know not well understood, and it’s easier to never gain weight in the first place than to lose it and keep it off.
>>
>>61314049
I have no idea who Tess Holiday is but I am just trying to be diplomatic. My main point is that diets works, it is simple science CICO on a long enough timeline will result in lower weight. Most people are just too low inhibition to do it. It is easier to give up 2 months in-.
>>
>>61310838
>nuanced point
>wrong
The absolute state of Americans
>>
File: wedding in new york.jpg (100 KB, 720x960)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>61314308
>most people treat this shit as a temporary endeavor, and they never truly change their mindset which is crucial to long term success.
I believe most of the people aren't serious about dieting. Even without seeing any data, I would wager that half of these people start diets with a goal in mind
>Lose 10 lbs before my aunt's wedding
>Lose 20lbs before my wedding
>Lose 15lbs for my wedding pictures
Then once the event happens they go back to living their lives in the most unhealthy way possible
>>
>>61308048
diets don't usually work because most people are fucking losers. look at someone like boogie losing 200lbs then gaining back 300.
a change in diet isn't some trend that you follow, you should change your diet permanently. don't be a pussy.
>>
>>61314538
Don’t know who she is or what but that’s not New York
>>
>>61314538
Yup. They may even double down to "make up" for the time they spent losing the weight and end up getting much fatter than they already were.
The frightening part is this kind of behavior is getting so normalized as the obesity rate climbs up and then fat acceptance groups are pushing even more people off the deep end into real degeneracy.
>>
>>61314653
All subways look the same to me, and I have been on the ones in DC, Philly, NYC and LA.
I am not saying that is new york, in fact I would wager you are correct, but it was a funny filename at the time.
>>
Everyone and their mother can say "I have tried to lose weight at some point in my life"

That statistic is inflated because it includes people who try meme shit like one week "juice cleanses" and ketolards. They haven't actually dieted in the way that changes their actual habits, it's a lifetime decision and if you've made significant progress and changed your habits, you are successful. Simple as that, dont let people who don't try skew your view of things.
>>
>>61313289
I didnt make the infographic you dumb cuck
>>61313083
thanks brah, wagmi
>>
File: scam products.png (93 KB, 300x220)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>61314725
>That statistic is inflated because it includes people who try meme shit like one week "juice cleanses" and ketolards.
Or worse, people who try scam products.
I firmly believe that there is a special place in hell for the people who peddle fake weight loss cures, in my opinion they are just as bad as people who peddle fake covid cures or fake cancer cures.
It is taking advantage of hopeless people. At least the FTC is shockingly based as fuck about this.
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/truth-behind-weight-loss-ads
>claims that you can lose weight without changing your habits just aren’t true, and some of these products could even hurt your health. So don’t be hooked by ads that woo you with wild promises – or by glowing product reviews and “news articles” that are often fake. All you’ll lose is money. Doctors, dieticians, and other experts agree: the best way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more.
False promises in ads
>Lose weight without dieting or exercising. (You won’t.)
>You don’t have to watch what you eat to lose weight. (You do.)
>If you use this product, you’ll lose weight permanently. (Wrong.)
>To lose weight, all you have to do is take this pill. (Not true.)
The FTC isn't fucking around, they are putting fatties and scammers in their place.
>>
imagine telling junkies they shouldnt bother trying to quit because 90% of addicts relapse.
>>
>>61314725
Low-carb diets are the most successful, by far. No other diet is even close.

If you removed people who try keto from the stats the failure rate for diets would be much higher.
>>
File: 1620140115865[1].png (1.18 MB, 828x1035)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>61314487

Tess is the narcissistic personality morbidly obese crazy who is the most popular "body acceptance" lady. This movement scare mongers and says that any diet, any kind of following any plan, is a quick path to an eating disorder. Thus you should follow "intuitive eating" where you eat whatever your body tells you to.

Everything this movement says is obesity apologetic. They think that there's no health problems associated with obesity, that the real problem they face is oppression by outsiders.
>>
>>61314874

It's nuts how many drug addicts relapse, and we should look at food addiction in the same way we see drug addiction. But also, it ignores that if 10% quit drugs each time, doesn't that mean each time you do it eventually most will get off it? 10%, then 10%, then 10%, etc? So in other words you are making progress, even if it's small each time.

It's quite common for people to say it took them 5 tries to get off smoking cigarettes.
>>
File: HES COMING IN HOT.webm (2.9 MB, 252x460)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
Really appreciate seeing a lot of you guys actually talking about the lifestyle aspect of weight loss.
I know way too many motherfuckers personally who just do not get this and never make any real commitment to change themselves, and even their goals are always so half-assed. They end up either doing nothing or will see some success but then fall right back into their usual habits while complaining about how hard it is to maintain a diet or workout routine but they never see themselves as the actual problem.
>>
>>61314907
If you have changed your habits and are seeing progress, good. I'm talking about the middle aged white women who only eat steak for a week and give up.
>>
>>61314947
People are still in denial about the fact that it's carbs which are addictive. Not fat, not protein, only carbs.

Carb addicts don't want to hear it. Vegans don't want anyone to talk about it. Processed food companies want it buried.
>>
Most “diets” are too extreme for people to follow on the long term. If you don’t enjoy what you are eating there is a zero percent chance you will stick with it.
>>
File: low-carb-vs-low-fat-4.png (89 KB, 772x719)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>61314974
The success rate for people who try low-carb diets is far higher than any other diet. Even without calorie counting, low-carb diets work better than any other.

Therefore including low-carb dieters in the statistics makes the overall stats better, not worse. Removing them would result in much higher levels of diet failure.

Low-carb works the best.
>>
>>61314796
>I didnt make the infographic you dumb cuck
You didn't make it. You just saved it, and reposted it. Which is worse.
>>
>>61314985
>carbs which are addictive
Carbs and fats together are addictive. Nobody is sniffing sugar or over-consuming apples.

Everyone has a hard time not over eating donuts and potato chips which are foods high in both fats and carbs.
>>
>>61314987
this, unhealthy food in moderation is better sustainable than healthy food in large quantities even if it adds up to the same calories. call this a fat logic idc, I lost a ton of weight and sustained it with just cutting my portions, everything I eat is the same
>>
I got all the way down from chubby to shripped (20kg), not one but twice, and I’m now cutting down to shripped for the THIRD time.

While I don’t disagree with all the insulin stuff (I never read those studies), I will say that for me 100% of the reason I gained the weight back was lack of motivation.

I got mired, got laid frequently, got a gf... then gradually got complacent. Before I realized I gained like 10kg by eating junk and not exercising, and then getting back to it was scary and depressing because I let myself go so much.

I don’t really have a solution. One thing I want to do, is to add daily weighing to my morning routine. Every morning, step on the scale. Have a goal weight and an acceptable upper bound, if I ever cross the upper bound, I’ll know it’s time to get things under control and reset back to the goal weight (their difference will be no more than 2-3kg). I think simply knowing where I’m at will keep me accountable and stop me from going downhill so much. Easier said than done though.
>>
>>61308836
Ah glad to see I’m not the only one who thought of this >>61315057
>>
>>61315034
No, it's just carbs that are addictive. Many addictive foods are pure carbs.
>>
File: cd0.jpg (21 KB, 680x383)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>61315024
Ok, I can see why cause the nature of the diet FORCES a change of habit on you and the change of habit isn't as unpleasant as other diet models ("I can eat steak and eggs EVERY DAY?!" vs "oh god I can't have any solid food ever" ). I take back what I say about keto, although I still think a lot of people have the wrong idea about it, as with any other radical diet, in that they aren't *trying* to change their habits and that they see it as a quick fix.

We are in agreement then. My point is to say if that change of habit isn't hammered into your head, you won't see success with your diet. Other concepts in meme diets might have some merit, but the most important concept is that HABIT.
>>
File: high-fat.jpg (526 KB, 2000x2000)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>61315034
>>61315214
>>
>>61308198
need it to be quite honest with you
>>
>>61315034
>>61315214
>>61315236
There's a ton of examples but these should be sufficient. Carbs are addictive and bingeable whether they are 50% or 100% of a food. Fat and protein are not.
>>
>>61315214
>No, it's just carbs that are addictive. Many addictive foods are pure carbs.
You know that you are wrong but you won’t admit it.
>>
>>61315273
I'm absolutely correct and I provided examples proving my point.

See the attached images: >>61315214 >>61315236 >>61315269

Pay attention to the macronutrient composition. (HINT: It's 100% carb)
>>
>>61315294
>candy
>soda
>candy

Well shit. I guess all carbs are bad.
>>
>>61314049
>>61314487
>>61314912
be honest lads, would you?
>>
>>61315269

Refined carbs like white bread, sugar and pasta are bad.

Ain't nobody out there binging on broccoli and pinto beans.
>>
>>61314912
> lady
no that's a fat neckbeard with a vagina and low test
>>
>>61315339

The most disgusting thing about her is her personality. She's clearly a pathological narcissist with dark triad with a constant need for attention and validation. Basically a broken person with a moral blindness. I can't thus hate her, but she is a bad person.
>>
>>61308048
Note the framing.
>Focus on spending
>Focus on diet products
That infographic is basically saying: 95% of all consoomers find that <trendy book> is not in fact a cure for being a glutton and a sloth.
If you are treating eating well and your general health and fitness as something you can go out to a store and purchase or something you can put on a hashtag ("thanks for the gold kind stranger") the weight loss is probably not going to stick.
>>
>>61315370
yeah, but would you though?
>>
>>61315294
You are an idiot, why bury your head in the sand?
>>
Don’t concern yourself with the 95% of people that are human garbage. Most of the people in the this were probably fat retards that lost 3 pounds of water weight when they were at a deficit and claimed it was 20 then self reported they gained it all back with called out.
>>
>>61315385

God no.
>>
>>61308048
>will regain their lost weight within 5 years
So they do work?
>>
If you don't want to weigh what you used to, then do not go back to eating as you did before.
You will go right back, and it'll happen under your nose.
Take it from someone who has lost 77 pounds and needs to lose another 50 to be considered normal, healthy BMI:
You must change the way you eat forever. You cannot lose it THEN you get to eat whatever you want like some thin people you may know.
The US is almost 40% obese. 40% of people cannot handle eating the modern slop they we are fed. The other 60% are just lucky they can handle it....for now. As they age they may become unlucky like you and me.
Fat is forever unless you change your way of eating.
>>
61315034
Disregard this poster, he was BTFO several times already in the past in threads just like this. He is always wrong and stubbornly ignorant
>>
File: image.jpg (2.44 MB, 3264x2448)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>61308836
>>61315101
>>61315057
This is what I’ve been doing. Create a graph with a maximum line (and if you want a minimum line) and then plot weight every day and make yourself stay in those lines. (Pic related).
>>
>>61314725
>source: my ass
>>
>>61315332
Carbs are addictive. Food cannot be addictive without carbs. Food can be addictive when it's 100% carbs. It's the carbs that are addictive, not any other component of the food.

I hope I explained this clearly enough that you understand what I am saying. Try repeating back what I have said in your own words. It's a good way to demonstrate comprehension.
>>
>>61315352
Are you certain? Broccoli and pinto beans are both delicious. I would binge either or both, but your point stands; I bet I wouldn't get fat doing it.

>>61315269
>Fat is not addictive
It's like you've never had butter before. That's very sad, must be the fructose rotting your brain.
>>
>>61315546
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,44&qsp=3&q=weight+loss+lifestyle+modification&qst=ib
>>
>>61315586
I eat lots of butter but it's not addictive and not bingeable. It's satiating.
>>
>>61315530
Yep that’s exactly the plan, thanks m8.
>>
>>61312870
You criticize so harshly, yet miss the point.
You have to actually change your ways for good and change your lifestyle forever, and that's not explained in weight loss resources or articles. It should be a major part of it, but people don't want to hear that, they want to hear how to lose weight quick then they think its done.
Well its never done.
>>
>>61315559
Wrong
>>
>>61315559

What else in candy, soda and candy is addictive anon?
>>
>>61315530
how do I do this?
>>
>>61315661

caffiene for one.
>>
>>61308093
This 1000 times. CICO is the symptom of a healthy metabolism, not the cause.
Your metabolism becomes unhealthy and out of balance by eating processed shit.
You can't fix it by doing that same thing. >>61310701
Eating primarily meat will actually let your body tell you when its full and not make you stuff empty calories into your face because they are sweet, so yes.
>>
File: 1605988722510.png (453 KB, 1187x833)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>61311037
AHAHAHAHAHHA HOW ARE YOU SO SMALL?
>>
>>61308093
>Stop eating sugar, flour, and vegetable oils.

This. You absolutely need to clean up your diet and make healthier food choices.
>>
>>61315693

You have to go back
>>
File: 1618423702246.png (61 KB, 285x208)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>61315963
You're on 4chan. You must have mistakenly thought you were posting somewhere else.
>>
File: image.jpg (3.72 MB, 3264x2448)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB JPG
>>61315667
I’m on my phone but basically
1. Set a current max window, like current weight plus 3.
2. Set a conservative max end point, like current weight minus 15 lbs over a year.
3. Determine rate of loss by doing end/start^1/(days). Eg mine was 185/203^1/365. It will be like .9999. The goal is slow and steady loss as a MINIMUM.
4. Create a table where each day’s max is the previous max times the rate of loss. Then graph it.
Process for minimum is the same.
Attached is my data table.
>>
>>61308048
It's plausible that 95% of diets fail when diets include drinking juice for two weeks.
Remove all the bullshit and you'll find that probably less than 5% of all dieters do something intelligent. You're in the clear.
>>
File: 1616100488424.jpg (119 KB, 1225x713)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>61308048
>noooo goy stop doing CICO diets
>please buy my special product that will work while everything else doesn't
>>
File: 1550520926663.jpg (313 KB, 4685x2457)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>61311307
>>61311268
>>
>>61311307
pogchamp
>>
>>61316162
>nooo goy stop doing diets that eliminate junk food
>please buy my product it can't be any more fattening than other foods because only calorie measurements matter not food choice
>>
>>61316250
Fuck off ketotard. You're literally over 250lbs based off your /fat/ weigh in posts.
>>
Resetting your dietary set point takes ~7 years, the time necessary for your old fat cells to all turn over. That's why you need to commit to a lifestyle change. Otherwise you'll keep yoyoing back to where you started.
>>
>>61308229
Insulin has massive effects on the body. I'd need to make several posts to describe it and I'm too lazy. Short answer
>insulin is released when blood sugar levels increase
>insulin allows sugar to enter muscle and liver cells, causing it to be stored as glycogen
>insulin has various anabolic effects, essentially it works to store energy as both fat, muscle and glycogen
>insulin inhibits glucagon and gluconeogenesis, aka it stops you from using your body's stored energy
Basically when insulin is high, your body wants to store energy. Hence the idea that you should eat a large meal post workout.

Insulin sensitivity is caused by constant high blood sugar levels, so it's incredibly difficult without being fat and eating sugar. It makes your body respond too little to insulin, which causes a diabetes-like effect. Your body must release more insulin to get the same effect. This is bad.
>>
>>61308048
Weight control is a life long battle.
If you stop fighting, you regain the weight newfag.
>>
>>61316285
I'm about 160lbs.
>>
>>61308611
>Dr Jason Fung
The kidney doctor who compares the body to a coal stove that can't regulate its intake but must always burn all the coal in it? That guy?
>>
File: jason-fung.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>61316588
Jason Fung, the guy who cures obesity and type 2 diabetes in his patients. He has written several books including The Obesity Code and The Diabetes Code.
>>
>>61312590
>Dieters gain their weight back and fail because they either don't change their life style and treat it as a temporary change and don't maintain or they starve themselves and end up binge eating
Ding ding ding, the thread is done!
>>
>>61314912
>anorexic
She literally cannot be. The DSM V has "underweight based on BMI" as a diagnostic criteria for anorexia nervosa.
>>
>>61315024
>the low fat group restricted calories
This is either proof phrasing or its to be taken literally - only the low fat group ate less.
No shit the "eat less" group lost weight while the "eat maintenance" group did not.
>>
File: 1617748212.webm (799 KB, 400x400)
799 KB
799 KB WEBM
>>61317014
>>
>>61316627
Yes that's what I said. The guy who makes an analogy between the human body and a furnace that burns fuel indiscriminately.
He also believes in the weight setpoint hypothesis. He's disappointing and a sad example that medical doctors know little outside of their narrow field of expertise.
>>
>>61317047
ey it's the guy who thinks he's better than everyone who practices a martial art cause he's a "natural fighter" who bites, scratches, and throws rocks at people
>>
>>61317047
Do elaborate.
One group ate fewer calories and achieved weight loss. The other group did not. As diets were not isocaloric, no claim can be made as to the efficacy of either diet. Metrics were not maintained between groups.
>>
File: 1611015736198.jpg (131 KB, 1440x1715)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>61308048
I fucking hate these subhumans. PepsiCo's fucking revenue is like $80 billion. JUST THE FAGGOTS THAT SELL SODA, JUICE AND CHIPS MAKE MORE THAN THE ENTIRE FITNESS INDUSTRY. I FUCKING HATE THESE FAT SACKS OF SHIT SO MUCH.
>>
>>61315214
How are jujubis that bad for you?
>serving size 3
>Servings / container 11
That is a 1,200 calorie bag of candy.
>>
>>61308048
>>61317380
Americans spend $850/household on soda per year. That is $65B/yr. Mutts will also spend $101B/yr on beer.
https://business.time.com/2012/01/23/how-much-you-spend-each-year-on-coffee-gas-christmas-pets-beer-and-more/
The fitness industry isn't small by any definition but it also has a much looser definition, diet pills are a scam, gyms aren't, neither are nutritionists or fitness classes like crossfit or jazzercise (albeit outdated)
>>
It's lifestyle and thermodynamics/insulin game.
I think a lot of people who are initially successful get messed up in the cycle of: grew up in social environment of fatties with a lifestyle of excessive eating, manage to break it for awhile to lose weight, like how they look and get confident to go out more while also dealing with envy of former fatty social circle, eventually fall prey to their ego having more "nights out" binging and listening to old fat friends/family to rationalize it so they don't feel bad, and then bam back to square 1.
Most diet plans don't adequately prepare people to have to constantly and actively reject the envy of others and their own ego once successful.
>>
>>61308048
Only if you give up on calorie counting. I admit my habits haven't changed at all, I could still devour a whole pizza and heaping bowl of ice cream effortlessly if I decided I was going to. I will always be a retarded glutton, I'll just have to watch my numbers to make sure I don't backslide. I still eat what I want, just autistically watch the numbers on everything now.

t. 135lb retarded faggot, former 245lb retarded faggot around this time last year
>>
File: low-carb-vs-low-fat-2.png (97 KB, 779x657)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>61317145
One group is told to restrict calories. Another group is not told to restrict calories, only avoid carbs. The group with no calorie restriction had greater weight loss.

This proves calorie restriction is inferior advice. People just need to be told to avoid carbs.
>>
>>61317447
They are 100% carbs.
>>
>>61315269
>>61315034
You chose like the lamest, shittiest candy that nobody even likes as an example of carb addiction lole.
>>
>>61315448
40% are obese but 60%+ are overweight. The majority of people cannot function healthily in a modern setting when it comes to balancing calorie intake.
>>
>>61308048
They're right though. Dieting doesn't work. You need a permanent change to your diet, not seem meme bullshit kale cleanse
>>
>go on fad diet
>have cheat meals and entire days to reset metabolism
>reward self for sticking to diet with treats
>constantly seek validation from everyone for dieting
>treat one serving == an entire plate full
>realize you don't even need to do the hard work to get validation
>move goalposts
>fail

Wooow I can't lose weight, time to go back to the lifestyle that gave me my horrifically fat body in the first place. What do you mean my lifestyle gives me the exact body I have? That's your internalized fatphobia talking, my lifestyle is perfectly healthy. I ate 1500 calories and run 3 miles a day, it's literally impossible for me to lose weight. I have a thyroid/lipid/hormonal/lympatic/etc problem, so I can't do it.

I also have a gangrenous foot because of diabetes. I literally can't stop my foot from falling off, because I have diabetes, you see. Even when I ate 1200 calories and ran 8 miles a day I couldn't stop it. Clearly the solution to this is for everyone else (not me) to check their bias. Even at 800 calories and 12 miles a day, I GAINED WEIGHT.
>>
>>61308048
Because people are on fad diets and don't change their lifestyle.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.