[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ok so --

I've met a girl on Discord. We were chatting for a couple of months and we are meeting IRL in approximately one month. The problem is however, that the photos I've sent her, are either not my photos (body) or heavily edited in FaceApp (selfies). I actually weight 138kg at 176cm tall and my BMI is shitty. I've lied to her about multiple things and I'm starting to regret it. She believes that I'm shredded and muscular and a little bit taller than I actually am. For some time I was subtly trying to tell her, that I might not be that ideal, but this stupid whore views me as some ideal alpha male.

Now, I want to improve and lose my body fat before meeting her. I'm motivated to do it. Today is my last unhealthy meal till I meet her. I need all your tips and tricks to actually improve as much as I can in this one month. I'm willing to take all kind of substances that might help me achieve this goal and do all kinds of diet and exercises. So please, help a brother out.

>Pic related is the body I want to achieve in the end, I probably have a lot of muscle under fat so bench pressing is not a problem
>>
File: 1613258652820.jpg (153 KB, 495x495)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>60805263
DNP AND TREN. AS HARD AS YOU CAN
>>
>>60805263
you are fucked
>>
>>60805263
You need years not a month. Even with clen there’s not enough time. You should order a bunch of SARM’s off the internet and take them all
>>
Fucking simp. The worst part is that you lied to her. I suggest you tell her the truth that you're a fat fuck, get /fit/ the proper way (without the use of substances), and then finally consider whether you're fit to live in society.
>>
>>60805263
hahahaha, is this fucking bait or what
>>
>>60805377
probably a real faggot thinking they could get away with it. happens often.
>>
Your only hope is water fast. You won't put on any muscle, but you could, maybe, technically, i guess, lose 50kg
>>
doable in a month but it'll be hard and painful
if you thought about exercising and dieting then drop that shit right now and try getting in touch with some underground clinic
you'll need fat removal and a lot of synthol
good luck
also if you're reading this, stop banning me faggot janny, deleting cookies and changing ip is all I need
>>
>>60805377

always assume it's bait
>>
>>60805397
yeah im thinking about water fast with sugar added to water so I have energy and see how much fat do I lose
>>60805433
surgery unfortunately isnt an option
>>
>>60805533
>yeah im thinking about water fast with sugar added to water so I have energy and see how much fat do I lose
this has to be a troll
>>
File: 1613597904370.jpg (13 KB, 275x229)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>60805533
>sugar added to water
>>
>>60805263
Cut diet, run, sprint and lift
>>60805533
>more sugar
you have a month not three
>>
>>60805263
Auschwitz diet with German muscle training.
>>
>>60805263
Tell her something happened and you won't be able to meet her anytime soon, should be easy these days, just tell her you got corona or something.
Then, get into fasting.
Rolling 72s, fast three days with snake juice, then eat once at your TDEE (only food with no carbs to avoid stopping ketosis).
Also, lift while doing so to prevent losing muscle mass.
You won't be putting on muscle, but you'll prevent losing what you have, giving you a headstart.
>>
>>60805263
haha youre cooked cunt
dnp, tren, 3 hours of cardio daily, and eating literally nothing would be your only way of getting even CLOSE to what you want. retard. also
>discord
>>
Post body, let’s see how far you’re off
>>
File: Boogie2988[1].jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>60805604
>>60805595
I mean, I know how it sounds, but I tried cardio while fasting almost all day and it was literally impossible, after a few seconds on my mom's elliptical bike all my muscles were aching and I felt exhausted

I'm not talking about 1000 calories in sugar, just some sugar to have energy and stop my cravings

>I don't want to be a fat fuck anymore and I will make it, no matter what you say
>>
>If this isn’t bait

Don’t do it you fat fuck. Lose the weight slowly and gain healthy afterwards. Or else you’ll become one of the retards on a chubbyemu video.
>>
>>60805872
You will eat nothing and be healthy
>>
>>60805280
>>60805803
This: DNP, clenbuterol, cardarine, and trenbolone + testosterone with heavy caloric restriction. Unfortunately, you could easily die from this. Ask questions in the fraud general. They're sure to be helpful.
>>
>>60805920
yarr matey
>>
>>60805920
YARRR matey
>>
>>60805263
ur probably a pussy so you losing even 10kg is very unlikely. IF you really want to you can lose alot of weight fasting and cardio like weight cutting for a wrestling match
>>
>>60805967
you think with a good steroid cycle its achievable in a month?
>>
>>60806039
Test + daily several hours of cardio + no fucking food it's probably possible
>>
>>60806039
Sure, if you are willing to risk a 60% chance of dying.
>>
>>60806039
With risky compounds like DNP? Yes
>>
You're fucked, but let this be fuel to never let it happen again. You sent pics of what you wish you were, you know how to achieve it and you're not doing it
>>
File: 1617621685014.jpg (132 KB, 768x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>60805263
>a girl on Discord
>>
Don't eat anything and only drink water, do cardio 6 hours a day
>>
>>60805263
>Today is my last unhealthy meal till I meet her.
you've already lost. start now
>>
File: a girl.webm (2.34 MB, 640x360)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB WEBM
>>60805263
>girl
>in discord
Pic related, the girl in question
>>
>>60806345
Tardive dyskinesia isn't sexy
>>
>>60806345
At that point I wouldnt even care if she had a dick lol
>>
File: Untitled.png (348 KB, 626x291)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>60806345
You can't fool me.
>>
>>60805263
>I probably have a lot of muscle under fat
You have less muscle than you think. Most people do. Getting truly lean, you will be surprised at how little muscle people (and you) have.
>>
>>60806416
Actually, if you are fat but moderately active, you will have some at least on the legs, since the mere act of carrying your fatass around will put on some muscle.
>>
>>60806414
>rent free
>>
File: 48d.png (27 KB, 527x409)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>60805263

>1 month

I can only assume this is a meme post cause you'd have to be a complete retard to think you have any chance at this point. 1 month is about enough time to lose 8-15lbs if you starve yourself and enough time to build absolutely 0 visible definition.
>>
Cut off your leg, works every time
>>
File: 1596443446604.png (2.24 MB, 1720x704)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>60806345
To be fair, this guy looked faggy as fuck from the start.
>>
>>60806414
>>60806345

That makes it better
>>
If this isn’t bait, I genuinely hope you use the experience of her laughing at your fat manlet ass and 360-ing out of the door of whatever Denny’s you’ve brought her on your “date” to motivate yourself. You’re a fraud way worse than any roidlet on /fraud/. Either use this as a wake up call to stop being a fat fuck or stop by Home Depot for a heavy duty rope
>>
Ok, so --

I've decided not to plan the whole month but each evening I will decide what I do in the next day. So tommorow:

- I will wake up early and take a cold shower
- I will buy some protein bars in shop and some isotonic (low calorie) drinks in local shop and go hiking in the forest
- I will hike for as long as I can
- I will try to do some push ups on trees while hiking
>>
>>60806587
If you want to lose 50kg in a month you can't eat fucking anything retard

0 calories
>>
>>60806587
Please report back throughout the month.
>>
File: 1617679173510.jpg (93 KB, 828x949)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>60805263
go to church you stupid retard you need mental and spiritual help SOME GIRL ONLINE IS NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>60806587
Also I've played a small mental game with her and asked her if she would still love me if I didn't look like the guy on the pictures and she said she likes me for my personality and dark sense of humour so I don't actually have to look like some super model from the pictures, just better. Thats some motivation fuel guys

Also about steroids, they are hard to get in my country and I dont really know how to inject syringe into myself so I will stick to making it naturally, from my knowedgle its entirely possible if I try hard enough. I might get my hormones checked though and maybe get some steroids prescribed by doctor, who knows

Also If you could send something that would motivate me, I would appreciate it
>>
>>60805263
I am absolutely not suggesting this at all because is extremely dangerous and If you don't die before you meet her the negative impact this will have on your physical and mental health and quality of life after you meet her for years to come will absolutely not be worth it.

If one absolutely had to, as in gun to the head and I will shoot unless you get in the best shape by any means necessary by this time next month here's what I would do: DNP every other day for the first 2 weeks MAXIMUM - you almost definitely are not fat enough to need it for this long. A soon as you are lean enough, take no ester testosterone every 4 hours and fast ester trenbelone as well as 3 mg arimidex each week. You will look like a compete different human being by the end of it, but you will fuck yourself up for the next year at least and probably take some years off your life thanks to the DNP in the process
>>
>>60806614
I need fuel for my hike, also I will burn all of the calories by walking and protein bars are like few calories and 100% protein a lot of athletes use them. Isotonic drinks will help me get fueled for my hike to (not energy drinks)
>>
>>60806734
>I need fuel for my hike
You have 50kg of fuel hanging off your stomach retard
>>
>>60806671
>asked her if she would still love me if I didn't look like the guy on the pictures and she said she likes me for my personality and dark sense of humour
You`re being catfished 100%
>>
>>60806587
Again, if you are planning on this, delay the date.
Tell her you got corona or something.
>>
>>60806746
Actually most of my fat is stored in my glutes and legs, thats why I need to actually use my legs to burn it
>>
>>60806734
>Ask for advice
>Come up with your own shitty advice after being told anyway
Retard
>>
File: 1617033755279.jpg (246 KB, 1080x1080)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>60805263
You're fucked. There's no way you can change your body in such a short time but you're welcome to prove me wrong.

Hijaking this thread
I'm currently at 72kg 182cm skinnyfat. Any ideas on how to get /fit/ by June 21st? Lifting my baby weights plus running has helped me lose fat but I see no difference in muscle mass or strength
>>
>>60806770
It doesn't matter, it's fat, once your body enters into ketosis, it will start using it as fuel.
Eat once every 3 days, no carbs either to avoid stopping ketosis.
>>
>>60806752
>I talked with her on the cam and I saw her face, I didn't have my camera on, because I told her it's not working in my laptop, so she's 100% and she's like 6/10 and slim body, but very shy
>>
>>60806587
mate this is just a normal day for me and most other people who are in shape. You are trying to make progress faster than 99.99% (no exaggeration) of the population so you literally CANNOT eat. do the rolling 72 fasts like the other anon said, then on the 4th day do a 2 hour full body hypertrophy workout and eat at maintenance. This is the only way you will make such progress so quickly. It will take literally years if all you're willing to do is swap the snickers with protein bars and go fr a nice hike in the woods and maybe a few push ups. With your attitude you are literally never gonna make it
>>
>>60806784
You need to eat big to get big, you need to be on a calorie surplus and you also need a lot of protein, (1g of protei per kg in your body a day, and no need to go higher since it won't change much), and you need to actually push yourself.
If you are not tired by the time you are done lifting, then you haven't done enough.
>>
>>60806734
your fuel for the hike is your 100lbs of disgusting fat you stupid pig. You've really fucked me off with your stupid thread and arrogance. Fuck you, you're being catfishes anyway fucking idiot
>>
>>60806784
Do a beginners routine for a couple months like strong lifts, greyskull, ppl, etc. Go on a lean bulk you have no reason to cut yet.
>>
>>60805263
Absolutely nothign is going to lose you 50kg in a month. You'd look like shit anyway. However, you could lose 15kg with heavy restriction and some chemical assisstance. Could build a little muscle too. Go to /fraud/.

I mean shit, fat as you are, you could lose 10kg just by eating 1500 a day and jogging
>>
Fine, I'll take this shitty bait. There is legit nothing you can do to lose 50 fuckin kilos in a month. Are you insane?
>>
>>60806902
yeah he has the typical fat retard mindset

>"I just need to eat some protein bars and drink gatorade and push against a tree"

>>60806587
>>
You could literally eat nothing for a month and even if you didn’t die you wouldn’t lose 110lbs
>>
>>60806803
About the full workout, gyms in my country are closed, but I have some dummbells in my home 5 and 10kgs, I did a couple reps for bicep, bench press on floor and some pressing on shoulders but they are very light. I was thinking about bodyweight exercises and I often do push ups on wall but theres no fucking way i will do them on the ground its like trying to lift a fridge.

Also about no eating, I know there is a thing called interminent fasting and I've tried it a couple times but believe me its fucking impossible I might have some problems with my heart because I feel really bad after not eating and this is when i dont exercise, If I plan to actually lose weight with exercise I need fuel

>also another quick update
I tried some more mental games with the girl and Im telling her that im bulking right now and gaining weight really quickly, she asked why and i told her i need it to lift heavier but i believe that now her image of me will change a bit, without ruining everything
>>
>>60805263
You can delay the meeting
>>
If getting fit was easy and fast, everyone would do it. It takes years of discipline and constant effort to get results

Or just use the irl cheat codes >>60805967
>>
>>60806953
about the delay, I already delayed it a couple of times with some shitty excuses, now its too late

I mean, I could probably delay it, because she is really in love with me but sooner or later i want to meet her and this is the time, I gave myself one month and I will fucking make it

By the way even now between writing im doing some jumping jacks and im literally drinking my last dr pepper this evening, Im leaving one in the fridge just to prove myself i wont drink it
>>
>>60805263

unlike everyone else here, I will tell you the truth-

this IS actually doable, however, it will be insanely difficult and miserable

>take 30 mg of ostarine per day
>3 daily protein shakes with 50 g casein and some carrots for digestion, should total around 600 calories per day
>need to do 3 full body lifts per week
>also need to do about 150 minutes of uphill treadmill walking per day
>take some nascent iodine (but not an overdose, just normal dose) to keep your thyroid going

you should be able to lose atleast one lb of fat per day doing this and, at a minimum, retain your muscle
>>
>>60806451
I'd say 5kg when you're that fat and completely untrained is almost trivial on any sort of diet. 10kg is doable with no frills if you eat 1200 under tdee and burn minimum 600 calories extra per day(assuming you get that 3-5 pound water weight loss on top of fat loss). If this dude is really that into this gal, he can do some impressive shit if he has the gumption.
IF he goes the chemical route he can do even better.
I'd say hop on test, lift weight, do daily cardio for an hour, eat 1400 calories a day, and as the meeting day approaches, say you got the vid and get a two week stay of execution. You should b e able to drop 20kg and put on a little muscle. If she wonders where your definition went, tell the bitch Covid fucked you up. EZPZ
>>
File: 1607606758676.png (22 KB, 1357x125)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>60805263
Dude, the longest fast ever lasted an entire year, he literally ate nothing for a year, just water, coffee, tea and vitamin and mineral supplements, and he lost 125kg.
You want to lose half of that in less than a tenth of the time.
>>
>>60806039
you will literally have to eat almost no food and do 2+ hours of cardio per day

if you do, you can probably lose at least 20 kilos though

>>60806084
>With risky compounds like DNP? Yes

^THIS. but there is seriously about a 50% chance of dying, like legitimately a high chance of real actual death.
>>
>>60807004
>By the way even now between writing im doing some jumping jacks and im literally drinking my last dr pepper this evening, Im leaving one in the fridge just to prove myself i wont drink it
lmfao you are drinking that by the end of today fat fuck
>>
>>60806587
You aren't losing 50kg in a month big homie. Put that out of your head. Ignore the fasters, I've yet to see even one of them make it. Do this
>>60807047
Does it sound like pure schizo rambling? Yes. But I'm confident that it will work as long as you follow it to the letter. You can skip the testosterone supplementation if you just want to drop weight, but it'll seriously help.
>>
>>60807047
Well yea with drugs maybe you could lose more but it's going to be absolutely fucking rough and he's still not going to look good
>>
>the ones posting le bear physiques XD are all obese fat fucks
no surprises here
>>
>>60807059
yeah, but he probably didnt exercise and all those drinks contain calories...
>>
>>60805263
>138kg at 176cm tall and my BMI is shitty.
>>
>>60805263
Op unironically kill yourself. You can do a 3 day dry fast. I know it sounds hard and dangerous but you should do it as a last option. You want to water fast for 30 days but you want to add sugar for 0 reason. Add salt you fucking retard
>>
>>60807121
just tell her you are an obese retard cause you're ngmi
>>
>>60806942
sorry but your fat mindset is completely repulsive to me. Any suggestion anyone has ever given you on this thread you have essentially come back with 'no I can't do that because it's too hard'. It's not that you CAN'T go on a hike without gatorade, it's that you don't want to. You could go on a 6 hour hike without gatorade and nothing would happen, you wouldn't die. It would just be uncomfortable. Also, stop saying 'mind games' like you're some clever master manipulator. You are so insecure, for good reason because you are fat as fuck and a complete piece of shit, that you have had to completely lie to her about what you look like because you are so repulsive you know she wouldn't talk to you ever again if she knew what you were really like/looked like. You are presumably a teenager who can't even do ONE push up. You are probably in the bottom 1% of fitness and physical attractiveness in the developed world. She will know you're not bulking. Not everyone is as stupid as you. Cancel the date with her because as soon as she sees you she won't hug you and will find an excuse to leave and block you as she's on the way home. And you will deserve it when it happens. Sort your fucking self out.
>>
>>60806474
>"girl" goes to meet tall, ripped, handsome alpha male
>one-legged fatass manlet shows up instead
lmao
>>
>>60807121
What?
No they don't, tea and coffe has no calories (as long as you don't add anything) and soda water is just carbonated water, it's the same as regular water.
And excercise can only make you lose so much.
An entire pound of fat is equivalent to about 3500 calories, and at your weight, a 7km stroll at a fast speed will burn about 800-1000 calories.

Is it theoretically possible to lose 50kg of fat in a month?
Yes, but this is literally if you spent all your waking hours for a month walking.

Just delay the date, one month is just not enough.
>>
>>60805263
>Girl
>Discord
You're lying about your weight
He's lying about his cock
>>
>>60807018
have you read the thread? He is unwilling to even go on a walk without drinking sports drink or eating protein bars. He will put it off until he meets her and she will laugh at him and go home. /thread
>>
>>60806345
Name???
>>
>>60807098
Math time. The plan I gave you, with no chems, will burn you 25 pounds of pure fat in 45 days. 1400 calories, so you get to actually eat. As fat as you are, an hour of cardio, even walking, will have you reach your calories burned via exercise goal. You will drop 5 pounds of water. 30 pounds gone. Now, let's assume that we're really going to go hard after that 20kg marker before the big day. You need to drop an additional 5kg of fat. You ain't getting there without chems big boy. The only question is what chems. Ignore the DNP posters, ignore the Tren posters, don't literally for real true story unironically die for discord pussy.
ECA stack. The classic. You probably won't have too many bad side effects. Just use it for the duration of the program. I GUARANTEE, should you follow my advice TO THE LETTER, you will drop 20kg before the meeting day.
As far as building muscle, you're fucked without TEST at a minimum, I don't know shit about obtaining test or doing TRT. But I assume that would help
>>
>>60807059
and he's unwilling to even diet let alone fast LOL
>>
This is it. I'm going to train like a Viking starting tommorow. I will spend all my free time in the forests and fields that there is a lot of near where I live. I will eat only enough of food to fuel my body. I will walk, jog and sprint on uneven forest terrain and build tree trunk legs and lift sticks/stones and hit, throw them (natural movements) to build bicep. In the harsh wind, rain and dark forest I will sculpt my physique. If ancient vikings did it, I will do it too. I have only one month, so this is the only way my friends. But in the next month I will be a different person strong like a bear, like a warrior.
>>
>>60807187
thank you for summarising this whole thread. OP will never ever make it and should stop wasting this girl's time
>>
>>60805263
7000kcal = 1kg
You want to lose 350 000 kcal in 30 days
So you have to have a kcal deficit of 11666 a day
Anon, even if you try DNP you are gonna die
You need ~2500 kcal to function
Realistically you can lose 6kg in a month
>>
File: 1587335746541.jpg (63 KB, 453x604)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>60807245
Katya Pero.
>>
>>60807262
One of the more blatant cases of ngmi I've seen. Everything anyoen said ITT washed right off you like water off a duck's back. You just came here to LARP/blogpost.
>>
>>60805263
roid
gear
juice
or break up with girlfriend, get a boyfriend
that will also achieve the desired aggregate mass allocation
>>
>>60807215
I will hike all my free time, I will do natural lifts in the forest and walk on uneven terrain to build strong legs, thats my plan
>>
>>60805263
You fucking faggot. Why do you keep posting photos photoshopped to make them hairier? Keep the fetish to yourself.
>>
>>60807262
no you won't. You will wake up tomorrow and decide your back hurts and you're hungry and you didn't get enough sleep and it's cold outside and what if you trip in the woods and you will stay at home and eat and browse /pol/ all day pretending to this girl on discord that you're the person you want to be irl but you are too much of a pussy bitch to actually become him. You are NEVER going to make it. Tell her you lied about it all because you are insecure and tell her exactly what you look like and ask if she still wants to meet.
>>
>>60807286
>to function
to not lose weight*
your body burns 2500 kcal a day so you can only lose 7kg a month if you starve
>>
>>60807329
If you actually commit to that, which I doubt since the first day will leave you exhausted and your entire body completely sore, you could do it in a couple of months.
One month won't be enough.
>>
>>60807303
>Katya Pero
thanks and god i want to facefuck him
>>
>>60807340
no i wont, Im actually a kind of person who is a nihilist willing to live uncomfortable, because life isnt about comfort, I will rewire my brain and do it. I will fucking do it
>>
File: 1596044396260.png (356 KB, 591x417)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>60807365
He had an IG account, but it's been abandoned for 2 years now, I think.
>>
>>60807378
First of all, why isn't delaying the date an option?
>>
File: 1469538654226.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>60805533
Grandiose bait, water fast with sugar, I laughed out loud, bravo!
>>
File: 1474523285887[1].jpg (24 KB, 639x669)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>60807378
>Im actually a kind of person who is a nihilist
>>
>>60805263
> "stupid whore" views OP as the lie he told her
Gee, I wonder who's the litteral subhuman ngmi-tier who wrote this post.
>>
>>60807234
Sports drinks are one of the greatest marketing scam ever pulled.
>flavored sugar water
>with a bit of salt
>it's got electrolytes!
>>
>>60807407
ive delayed it a couple of times already and she is jokingly saying that we will probably never meet. Those previous times i didnt truly want to change, but now I do, and the clock is ticking - I have one month to make it, and i will do it
>>
>>60807262
Being cold and fasting for extended periods is actually a great way to lose weight, but y'know, it kinda sucks.
>>
>>60807329
>Asks for advice
>Not only does he not take anyone's advice, he doesn't even incorporate anyone's advice and just cooks up his own dumb shit
I hate you in real life. You're a fat manlet who had to lie and photoshop his way into potential discord pussy. Where the hell do you get off doing your own shit like you know anything?
>>
File: 1469066365050.jpg (58 KB, 577x522)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>60807262
>ask advice for unattainable results because of wanting unachievable aesthetics to get laid or something
>claim that you are ready to do ANYTHING for results and that you are motivated when you set your mind to something, even though you wouldn't be a fat ugly fuck to begin with if any part of that was true
>ignore all posts trying to set your unrealistic expectations straight
>come to a conclusion as delusional as possible

Quintessential /fit/-advice thread. And obviously bait
>>
>>60807470
Moron, you might have actually made it if you did start training the moment she suggested meeting.
>>
>>60806770
Ok, this is officially bait. Good job, you made me laugh
>>
>>60807303
I thought they didn't allow this shit in Russia?
>>
>>60807378
No you're not though you fat idiot, because if you were you wouldn't have completely ignored all of the helpful posts the kind anons (including me) have taken time out of their day to write for you because you aren't willing to do one push up, or fast for a few days. You literally said you weren't willing to go on a hike without a fucking isotonic sports drink and some protein bars. You can lie to her (until she meets you) but you can't lie to us because most of us in here have BEEN YOU, and we know what it's like to have to force our minds and bodies to change to become the people we are in our daydreams. I will post a picture of myself at what I imagine is your age, 17, and then I will post a picture of myself now so you know I'm not lying. The reason everyone here is being so hostile towards you is because we have been you and we fucking hated ourselves for it
>>
File: 1607304461728.gif (2.41 MB, 282x213)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>60807508
Which is why the trannies there only do it if they can actually fool people, since they risk getting literally killed.
Not that I know of any other russian tranny.
>>
>>60807453

They've always been good for actual athletes. When you're running a marathon or playing sports some quick calories and a drink of water might actually be useful. The only scam is idiots who think it's ok to drink these whenever.
>>
>>60807488
I'm actually reading every advice, and I really appreciate it, I'm currently doing research into almost all of the substances previous posters listed to know if any of them will be beneficial in my journey.

As of fasting - I know my body well and I know I will need at least some fuel, Im not planning to stuff my mouth with fast foods and sugary drinks. I just need a bare minimum meals to survive

People used to go on long walks we are known for walking long distances to hunt is what i read and i will try it
>>
>>60807251
>>60806888
OP is a larping fag, but I'm actually interested in doing this now. I have nothing to do and have been lifting for a while.
How would I acquire either test or Ephedrine? How dangerous is an ECA stack? Eating 1400 calories a day and doing an hour of Cardio is trivial.
>>
>>60807383
what do you think happened to him lol?
>>
>>60807545
ayyyooooo thanks this is hot imma cum to this
>>
>>60807567
>I just need a bare minimum meals to survive
It's on your belly it's called body fat
>>
>>60807539
This was me at 17 after already losing about 10kg. I was drinking constantly, cripplingly self conscious, had no prospects, no plan for the future, was incredibly racist and was in the process of failing high school for the second time. I spent all my time drinking beer and browsing /pol/
>>
>>60807584
Either killed himself, or got killed since he's russian.
Still, his account was never too active to begin with.

>>60807584
This is his IG account btw.
https://www.instagram.com/katyapero/?hl=en
>>
the only thing you can do is snake juice
thats it, nothing else will get you the results in a month
>>
Imagine calling yourself a man and then you lie just to get a crumb of pussy, have some fucking dignity holy shit...
>>
>>60807547
You may be right but they're marketed to normalfags as health drinks, like it's a healthy alternative to soda when it's really just barely better.
>>
>>60807615
Not even that will make you lose that much weight that fast.
See
>>60807059
>>
File: hqdefault_01.jpg (21 KB, 239x268)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Lol my fucking sides are in flight
>I want to go from obese fuck to top .1% genetics roider in one month after catfishing some girl for months wut do /fit/
I fucking love this board
>>
File: Screenshot_25.png (713 KB, 589x573)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>60807607
jesus fuck at 17? here's me when I was 17, you need to start at 15 bro
>>60807613
yeah same here in Serbia he'd probably either get so much hate he would kill himself or just get killed. But damn he was cute as fuck i'd smash even if I knew it was a boy
>>
>>60807607
damn bro hope you got better btw racism is cool
>>
>>60807652
this, racism is a virtue and it shows you have intelligence and self-thought
>>
>>60805263
you got this. you should be self assured in your ability. Expect it to be simple
>>
>>60807652
>>60807701
I was racist before.
Nowadays I just hate everyone.
>>
>>60807539
>>60807607
Here’s me taken the other day at 22. I look aesthetic in this one but will post another where I look more like my actual size. I forced myself out of my self-defeating mindset, joined an industry and worked my way up, have been brave enough to be vulnerable about my weaknesses to my friends as that is the only way you learn. I have had multiple healthy relationships since then, I’m happy, strong, fit, and have an excellent career where I make ~$200,000 a year (in bong money). I drive a Range Rover and wear a $17,000 Rolex. I WAS YOU. I know all the excuses you have made and will make, and I know how truly motivated you feel now because I have felt that too. But I also know the lies you will tell yourself in the days and weeks to come and I know that you won’t do it this time. The best thing you could do is tell her the truth about everything, even tell her that someone on /fit/ (me) told you to because he was in your position a while ago. If she still wants to meet then she is a sweet girl, and if not - can you really blame her? Being vulnerable and open like that will force you out of your fantasy land and will tear the blanket off you metaphorically speaking. It’s the only way forwards for you.
>>
>>60807615
His TDEE is 2800. Assuming he eats nothing for a month, he'll burn 24 pounds of pure fat. The fasting shills are ironically further off the mark than the DNP retards.
>>
>>60805263
You cut off your leg or if one is not enough, then you cut off obth
>>
>>60805533
Just use pepsi
>>
>>60807004
Buddy, just put down the fucking soda.. I don't understand. If you're this adamant on losing 50 fucking kg in a month, why would you be sipping on a Dr. Pepper right now?? Just put it down! Your body does not need that shit and why would you be treating yourself with sugar when you don't deserve it?

You gotta change your mindset and start now, not "later today" or tomorrow. You have a lot to learn about diet and exercise.

The first thing you need to do is listen to what people are telling you in this thread (aside from taking DNP, don't do that). People are telling you your best and only options and you will either take the advice or you won't.

Another thing, stop being a pussy. I know you say you feel "terrible" when you tried fasting for a few hours but you need to push through that pain. You need to understand that fasting at your weight is not bad for you, it's good for you.

Also, don't just eat fucking protein bars thinking they will make you lose weight.

Cut the sugar completely. I mean COMPLETELY. You don't fucking need it. If you're going to fast, drink only water but add some salt in throughout the day. On the days you eat, make sure you eat nutrient rich foods (especially with potassium). If you're not getting much sun, take some Vitamin-D and Vitamin K2. Good luck. Don't be weak.
>>
>>60807649
Here’s another pic of me now brah
>>
>>60806823
>>60806875
Thanks, I'm doing PPLPP atm but I nearing the end of my progression since I can't afford new weights
>>
>>60806942
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>60805263
I lost 5kg in around 2 days. Aside from most of that being water, it was far to taxing on my body, almost killer. Set me back in the gym a few weeks too..
Tell her the truth or she might cause you of rape or something.
>>
>>60807821

>earing the end of my progression

Go to a gym. $10-20 dollars a month you can afford it.
>>
>>60807821
Remember to add push ups and pull ups to your routine.
>>
>>60805263
you need some sandwiches of trembolone and clembuterol
>>
File: viking-and-wolf-1[1].jpg (272 KB, 1049x699)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
alarm set on 6:00 in the morning i will eat small breakfast and immediatelly go to the local forest, I will walk until I cant walk no more, viking mindset, this is it, all your hate is fueling me, this is my dreamgirl and i will get her no matter what nothing will stop me. Viking mindset
>>
>>60805533
Just use pepsi
>>
>>60807931
look up wim hof
>>
File: 1540630411865.jpg (39 KB, 530x492)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>60807628
>>60807719
understandable gentlemen
ive never done snake juice myself, but ive seen people get good results
50kg in a month is retarded
i guess OP is ultra fucked
>>
>>60807985
Fasting is insufferable and a pain in the ass, but it does get results, just not that quickly.
>>
So I'm in a ~similar~ boat as OP except without being as big of a fucking faggot, any help is appreciated

I'm gonna finally be able to see my gf next month after covid lockdowns, traveling due to job shutting down, etc. (We've been together a long while, and I have actually seen and had sex with her, unlike OP and his "girl"). I had to move back in with my parents and the only gym that was near got shut down for good. Next gym is 40+ minutes away and not 24 hours so I just can't go to it due to conflicting with my work schedule. Anyway, I put on a gross amount of fat. It's my own fault and I own up to it and my lack of self control while she's not around to keep me level headed, but I want to try to drop maybe 30 pounds in about 45 days. Is that feasible? Is there a decent /fit/-trusted calisthenics routine that I could try out? I have access to 2 10 pound dumbbells that I've been messing around with, a yoga mat, and a resistance band.

tldr is losing 30 pounds in 45 days achievable without weights?
>>
>>60808054
>is losing 30 pounds in 45 days achievable without weights?
very, unlike OP youre not autistic
>>
>>60808054
have you read the sticky?
>>
>>60808054
You'd have to create a defficit of 100k calories in that time to lose 30 pounds.
>>
>>60808054
desu no. Your best bet is DNP but you sound like a pretty normal level-headed guy so I don't imagine you're retarded enough to consider that as an option. Just tell her 'I weighed myself the other day and I've put on sooo much weight during covid!'. Obviously cut really hard in the meantime as well but there's nothing you can really do to bring you back to how you were in 45 days and if she's already your girlfriend she probably won't mind that much anyway. Having said that you can get pretty close to how you were in 45 days, you can probably lose like 20lbs if you're willing to really suffer for it. Also if living at your parents with not access to a gym is going to be your situation for the foreseeable future you should spend. couple thousand dollars on a home gym set up
>>
You lost this battle already you won't do it in time but you should make some changes also read the fucken sticky
>>
>>60805967
The only thing that's lethal here is the DNP. You can take absurd amounts of hormones and it won't kill you. Steroids don't work like that. They kill you slowly through side effects like high blood pressure.
>>
File: intredasting-55340930.png (142 KB, 500x585)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>60807712
>wearing a $17000 Rolex
Flaunting your wealth like it means something. I know a lot of people like you. You're focused on the wrong things in life. Having or wanting money is not a bad trait, but the need to show your superiority through wealth is just scummy IMHO
>>
>>60807848
>you can afford it
I can but I'm concerned about them closing at a moments notice as they have done in the UK 3 times in the past year
>>
If you do a 30 day fast, you can maybe, if you're lucky, lose 50-70 pounds. Do not do this, though.
>>
>>60808353
whats wrong with fasting?
>>
>>60808054
If you eat at a 2k per day deficit. So find out what your TDEE is, eat 12-1400 under it, and do an hour of cardio a day.You can do calisthenics in addition.
>>
>>60808443
Nothing wrong with fasting, but a 30 day fast is fucking brutal and actually potentially dangerous if you don't know how to manage your electrolytes. OP is a fat fuck and probably wouldn't die, but that's just a probably and so he definitely shouldn't.
>>
>>60807931
simping and autism is one hell of a cocktail
>>
>>60808443
nothing but if you don't eat for 30 days and don't know what you're doing, then you have a very good chance of fucking yourself up

plus it would be miserable
>>
>>60808113
I have read it all the way through a number of times, just not super recently, but some parts are vague. I'm specifically asking about a calisthenics routine that is trusted by /fit/. Either I'm blind or there is no such listing in the sticky. I don't want to just lose fat, I have enough muscle underneath to still look half decent but I don't want to set my muscle growth back by just doing cardio and eating at a deficit.

>>60808142
home gym sounds god-tier but I've already tried to cross that bridge. My parents are dickheads about me taking up the one room I already do. I proposed the home gym idea in the shed out back but it's for my dad's business and "no personal storage is allowed in it" because of it being a business write off or some shit. They could get fucked up by the IRS if they find that we use it for anything other than the business stuff. I think they're paranoid, but I just roll with the punches. Trying to keep my footprint to a minimum under this roof.

>>60808496
>>60808137
Appreciate the math. Is there a recommended calisthenics routine for /fit/ or do I just google?

>>60808092
>youre not autistic
hold your horses there bucko
>>
>>60807931
>Is 300lbs @ 5'10"
>Drinks doctor pepper
>Can't go a day without eating
"I'm a viking"
>>
>>60808620
not to be a dick, the sticky does mention a solid calisthenics routine but you might not like it

actually I just went and checked and I guess it's gone now. But this is what they used to have on there

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

>inb4 reddit
yeah no shit but it's solid, at least it was last I knew. Not sure why or when they took the link off the sticky.
>>
>>60808054
>tldr is losing 30 pounds in 45 days achievable without weights?
The speed of losing weight is always reliant on how fat you are, it's not the same going from 300 to 270, as 200 to 170.
The fatter you are, the easier it is to lose weight.
Height and weight?
>>
>>60808684
yeah I skimmed it over before I replied to that other guy (or you, if same) to make sure I wasn't crazy. I don't care if it's reddit shit, as long as it's generally /fit/ approved and not a meme.
>>
>>60805263
Don't eat for forty days, Connor Murphy did it
>>
>>60808825
He's a viking, he can't go that long without eating
>>
>>60805263
hahahahaha

read the sticky
>>
>>60805263
>How do I lose over 1.5 kilos a day for a month straight
There's no way you're this retarded, here's your (You)
>>
File: Kek Cat.jpg (65 KB, 411x412)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>60805635
>you have a month not three
KEK!
>>60805263
What the fuck are you thinking OP?
>>
>>60805263
Your only option is fasting and you need to cope with not reaching it.
>>
File: Fatty 'its hard'.jpg (458 KB, 640x3904)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>60805263
Let me help you fatty. I am on a cut right now, a massive quick cut. I am burning ~ 2100cal a day + BMR of an average 2100, while eating only around 1500 cal a day.
I am running ~-2700 cal a day. I weight train and eat nothing but protein, to lose as little muscle as possible. I have not been able to burn more than 4bls of fat a week. I should be burning ~5 a week, your body has a max limit.
>>
>>60805263
LMFAO JUST TELL HER YOURE “BULKING”
>>
>>60806345
That's a guy? Guess I'm gay now
>>
>>60809185
see
>>60806486
>>
>>60809153
This is the only solution. If you start lifting asap, you might even be able to get enough noob gains to impress her.
>>
Take the L.
>>
nigga what the fuck lmaoo
>>
>>60808291
Stop projecting. I am talking about how I went from society’s definition of a loser to society’s definition of a winner by fixing my mindset. I am of course aware having wealth is not everything, I went for a hike with one of my oldest friends today and I asked her for advice and listened to her stories for hours. I volunteer 4 hours a week to mentor teenagers who are in OP’s boat a lot of the time, and I wish I could be as blunt with them as I have been with him. I am just demonstrating to him how he can achieve whatever he wants but he needs to change his mindset first
>>
>>60805920

YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60805666
Ok satan
>>
>>60808291
Also I actually wear a $200 Fitbit as my daily watch because I am strict with my step goal. I only wear my nice watch on dates/appropriate occasions/meetings with clients. Also maybe you should stop seeing everyone with nicer things than you as trying to rub your face in the dirt about you not having as much as them. Very defeatist attitude my friend
>>
>>60805666
kek very based satan
>>
>>60805263
>I actually weight 138kg at 176cm tall
>I probably have a lot of muscle under fat
uhuh
also lol
>Today is my last unhealthy meal till I meet her.
>>
>>60805263
>Lying about your body composition to impress females
Absolutely and unequivocally ngmi.
>>
>>60805263
>>60805280
methamphetamine and steroids
>>
>>60805263
>>60805280
>>60805353
OP is gonna show up jacked and find out the bitch was catfishing him too
>>
>>60807502
Its amazing bait
>>
>>60807712

>22
>$200k
>In socially immobile Britain

Doubt
>>
>>60806770
pics of ass or get out
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60807797
aesthetic
>>
>>60807931
your autism is truly powerful, fatty
>>
>>60808783
You need to do lots of cardio. 6ish hours a day, ideally, but 4 if you can't. Jog/walk because you likely do not have the endurance to run yet, and you need to do it everyday no breaks. Stay hydrated with water and a bit of salt, potassium, magnesium, and other electrolytes, and fast otherwise. No sugar. No caloric items, food or beverage. There is danger to this, mind you, so do it at your own risk.
>>
>>60807018
It’s not 50 lbs dude it’s 50 KG. He’d still have 80 lbs of fat hanging off of him
>>
File: muscleshirt.jpg (150 KB, 967x1109)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>60805263
Your only hope is vid related to cover your fat ass and pic related for obvious reasons:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtt95w2bEw

Also based indians kinographing once again as usual I see
>>
How is anyone falling for this bait? No one can be this retarded
>>
File: tenor.gif (497 KB, 220x220)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
>>60805263
Ok nigger listen.

Find a 50kg dumbbell and try picking it up. I'm pretty sure you can't pick it up with one arm, use both.

Just lift it a couple of centimeters above the ground. Your body is all tense and you can feel a vein popping on your forehead, even from under all that fat. 50kg dumbbell is fucking heavy, even for the most advanced lifters.

This dumbbell, this weight, is something that you carry on your poor skeleton, your poor spine and poor muscles in form of fat. This is the weight that you want to lose in 1 MONTH.

50kg is weight of an average male chimpanzee and you fat fuck want to lose this weight in 1 month without any sports experience? Shit, even for the most elite endurance athletes it's impossible.

You are fucking retarded fat fuck. I hope your Discord tranny "girlfriend" cucks you with a nigger and spits in your fat lump of a face. You will stay fat and miserable for the rest of your life.
>>
>>60811756
have fun, incel
>>
>>60811800
have sex, incel
>>
File: 963.jpg (263 KB, 860x681)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>60805920
>YARRR MATEY
>>
File: lol.jpg (23 KB, 270x266)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>60805263
if you try to get a body like that in one month with substances you're gonna have a heart attack you idiot
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
File: waterwithsugar.jpg (76 KB, 1400x934)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>60805533
edgar?
>>
>>60806770
This is the best bait thread i have seen in a while, he even memes spotreduction into it.
>>
File: 1565098380097.jpg (69 KB, 629x711)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>60805263
She's probably a fatty too and sent you shooped pics. Either way. A relationship built on lies will never worked. You're fucked bucko.
>>
>>60805263
simple basic

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V1YbsIjWNkLn/
>>
>>60806587

I'm just gonna say you're probably in over your head and if you're this delusional then your body is probably in way rougher shape than you're admitting, in which case you probably are an apple shaped male with no muscle on the arms/chest/legs and all your midsection and ass is flabby fat. I'd abandon this girl altogether and probably romantic relationships entirely until you get your shit together. You also just sound immature and entitled; everyone deserves to be with someone they're actually attracted to. Life doesn't work like a toddler Shrek inner beauty story.
>>
>>60808054
>tldr is losing 30 pounds in 45 days achievable without weights?
yes, but you'll have to fast. come check us out at /fast/.
>>
>>60805263
>I've met a girl on Discord
Anon it's a tranny he will blow you no matter what
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60810515
fucken kek
>>
>>60807652
kek
>>
File: 1615960991615.png (919 KB, 1500x1450)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>>60808054
Dude rolling 72s; Follow the guide

Also, you still want to do strength training on refeed days, so do push ups and other body exercises if you can't lift.
>>
>>60805263
Hope catfishing her was worth it... either make up an excuse and keep the digital relationship or show up in person and watch her be incredibly disappointed and in turn rope yourself.
Only option is not eat until you meet her and tell her you have cancer
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60805263
do SS and tell her you are dirty bulking atm
>>
>>60805263
Water, vitamins, protein, and high-intensity exercises until you reach failure daily. Avoid carbs and fat. Your muscles can hold around 300 grams of glycogen depending on how much muscle you have. High-intensity exercises are the sure-fire way to deplete muscle glycogen. Your body will then have to turn stored fat into glycogen to refill the muscle glycogen you burned up. It also improves fat oxidation. Bonus if you go over 12 hours without eating anything and enter a fully fasted state. It's going to be hellish but you can lose a lot of weight this way.
>>
>>60806587
Damn you could baiter better
>>
>>60805533
Fkn kek and double check
>>
>>60805263
When I was a teenager I had a crush on a girl and I knew I'd see her in two months. I swam 5 miles a day 6 days a week and ate 1200 calories and never cheated a single day and lost 50 lbs. What you want to do is literally impossible, and on top of that is extremely retarded
>>
>>60805263
Be Craig Burden and play Rugby for England.
>>
>>60805263
Yeeeeah you're fucked
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>60805263
You literally can't. If you could come even close to that you belong in a lab being studied by scientists

1kg is about 2lbs for Amerilards
That would require -7k calories
The average male needs 2300 to 2500 maintenance. Maybe less if you're super short. If you're sedentary even less could be like 2000 or 1900.

Lets say he's a reasonable height and higher end cause he already has muscle and works out at 2500. If he ate absolutely nothing for the entire month, that's a negative -70k calories. Which roughly translates to about 10 kilos or 20lbs

He'd kill himself before he was anywhere near the amount he wanted to lose because no-one can go a month without eating. He might even seem like he lost more than that cause of glycogen depletion and some radical ketosis. But you are NOT losing that much weight ever ever

And calculating calories is a crap shoot. Unless you weigh everything with a gram scale, vague volume measurements can add up quickly. You'd think that the exercise you do throughout the day would make up the difference but not for me. Maybe you have super duper genetics I don't know. But I'd be happy to lose 2 kilos a month.
>>
>>60805920
Y A R R M A T E Y
>>
>>60805263
Realistically? The only way this is happening is 1) massive amounts of liposuction and loose skin removal through surgery, and 2) 600 mg of tren or dbol a week + hard full body lifting 3-4 days a week, something like stronglifts 5x6
>>
>>60810494
this, meth will make you not want to eat.
>>
>>60805397
No way one can lose 50kg in a month even if water fasting. I do not believe it
>>
>>60805263
smoke and mirrors are meant for getting a quick lay. Not some stupid autistic long con for some discord whore that probably isn't even worth lying to.
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
File: ExbtuENXEAc6fSB.jpg (345 KB, 1280x1120)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>60815427
Right but if you do a fuckton of exercise, say you burn all your maintenance calories for the day (or more) through exercise then your BMR is going way up. And we should run the numbers with that into account
Also he'd become so stressed that he barely would be able to sleep or eat, so that'd be a plus lmao
>>
>>60805263
Even if you worked out all day only pausing for sleep and never eating a single bit of food you would not lose anything near 50kg lmao
>>
>>60807931
How’d this work out? It’s what, like 8am in Viking land now? Have you already had a small breakfast of 4 protein bars and a 1L sports drink?
>>
>>60805263
you get what you deserve
>>
50kg x 7700kcal = 385000kcal
385000kcal/30days= 12833 kcal

You would have to burn around 13000 kcal a day. How the fuck would you do that.
>>
>>60805920
YARR MATEY
>>
>>60805263
>all this effort for a volatile chance at an internet girl
You make me sick
>>
>>60805920
YARR matey!
>>
>>60805263
Maybe in 5 years you can get this body if you have good skin
>>
>>60805872
Sugar wont give you energy for more than 10 minutes. You have to fast for like a week before going into ketosis so you can get energy from your fat. Untill then, yes you will feel depleted. But sugar is probably the worst idea ive ever heard.
>>
This is the greatest thread I’ve ever seen.
>>
>>60806671
>from my knowledge its possible
>1kg of fat is 7700 kcal
>138kg at 1.76
You will certainly have to lose 40kg to look anywhere near the image.
In a month thats (40x7700)/30=10.267kcal per day
With a TDEE of 2,832 that leaves you with:
>7434 kcal of cardio a day
With the food you plan on eating thats
>8500 kcal deficit per day
You will pretty much have to be walking constantly in antarctic temperatures to reach this. However most likely you would just die since the thought of your body being effective at burning fat after reaching 138kg at 1.76 is pretty deluded.
You could probably lose 15kg of fat and still look like a fucking slob in a month but your lose skin will make you want to kill yourself in 6 months.
There will be more discord whores, adopt your new mentality. You know you can do it, its not gonna take a month.
Source: I went from 132kg to 82kg in 11 months.
>>
>>60805920
>yarr matey
>>
>>60816941
>Post body
This is me 5 years after deciding i didnt want to be a whale.
>91kg
>183cm
>>
File: 92ZoPaU.jpg (85 KB, 710x520)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>60806057
>Sure, if you are willing to risk a 60% chance of dying.
Man, what an amazing thread, thank you based fat OP
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
You're literally going all this way for a fucking DISCORD EGIRL. BRO HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT AND GET SOME REAL PUSSY
>>
>>60815427
>because no-one can go a month without eating.
False a guy went 1 year without eating and reached his goal weight
>>
>>60805263
Karma is real OP and it's going to hurt you. You know what you have done is wrong. Prepare to live with the consequences.
>>
>>60815427
I think you're just fat :)
>>
Is nobody going to aware op he will have a ton of loose skin?
>>
>>60817393
138kg 176cm, he will have loose skin no matter how he loses weight
>>
>>60805263
>lies for months
>somehow didn't get an idea to work on the body
You fucked up big time
>>
>>60805872
You're not supposed to do heavy exercises when fasting, you dunce. Read up on that shit before you do anything.
>>
>>60805920
yarr matey
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60817503
Yeah so how’s he going to make the lie not be a lie?

She’s expecting some Chad with good skin, not some ex-fatty with a melting candle body
>>
>>60805263
You gun have to pull up some 3 day fasts, and if you want to be muscular, flake her reschedule the date for maybe two months from now and us a long sleeved padded shirt lmao
>>
>>60805263
Forget the muscle, lose as much weight as possible and tell her you got rhabdo
>>
>>60805533
Now you outed yourself as baiter
>>
>>60805683
Just remember to schedule the gym to eat right after you lift
>>
>>60818179
It's over, not even pussy power makes this transformation possible. He could start running today for a month straight not eating while having a team of scientists putting hgh or whatever collagen helping shit in his body and he'd still come short
>>
File: 1599486110701.png (320 KB, 480x480)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>60806942
>>60806587
Alright dude, this has potential
From this point onwards, you could either be just another worthless, mediocre faggot who had a little dopamine rush and immediately failed himself, or you could be a /fit/ legend
Get a secure tripcode, and either do: 72 hour fasts with walking to burn calories, or eat as little calories as you can physically manage (around 900 is my bottom limit before wanting to KMS) and do inhuman amounts of calisthenics, runs, and sprints
Good luck, or kill yourself, depending upon your actions moving forward
>>
This is what OP is gona look like post 50kg fatloss, he has no clue that once you’ve been that fat, that you can’t undo that, it’s obvious you were always obese in the past
>>
He could get surgery .... but they doesn’t fix the problem, surgery in loose skin turns you into a patchwork looking undead
>>
So yeah op will never have what he expects to have (pic related) with that amount of fatloss, the damage is done
>>
>>60805263
mmmhhhh, if you fast you will loose an average of 400-500 grams per day after the 48/72 hour mark, meaning if youre insane enough to want to loose 50kg that will mean that 30 days will allow you you to loose only about 13-14 kilos, you are insane, if you work out and do light cardio you could pump those numbers up to 18-20 and this is considering a 0 calorie diet, youre insane if you think 50kg is possible in a month , but if you add steroids to the mix you could be around 30 if you take some sarms like mk677 and rad140
>>
>>60805263

BREAD, WATER, CAFFEINE PILLS AND CARDIO.
>>
OP, it can be done. It just takes willpower.

I lost, no bullshit, 70 pounds in five weeks.

I'd only eat 6 sesame seed bagels a day, a cup of orange juice and milk plus a multivitamin and do cardio.

I call it the prison diet.
>>
>>60818357
how does cosmetic surgery fix his chest? cut the nipples off then stitch it back to the leaner area of his brand new chest?
>>
>>60805263
No you literally can't or you'll end up in the hospital, not even a water fast until seeing her would do it. Call it off and actually get fit holy shit.
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60806486
He definitely made the right call which is rare.
>>
>>60805920
Yarrr matey!!
>>
>>60806438
>>
>>60805683
>>60805263
I was gonna say the same thing. You gotta rescedule my dude. not humanly possible in that timeframe even with UFC fighter weight cutting techniques
>>
>>60805263
just ghost her, she'll think you're even more alpha
then you use the time you gained to actually work out and diet properly
it'll take at least a year
>>
>>60805263
Post body first
>>
File: 1614299546500.png (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>60805263
Snake oil fasting with super high caffeine contents for weight loss. Plus minimum 3 full body workouts a week.
>>
>>60818753
Nope, wont work. He'll mentally bug out after 4 days. Any idiot that is low enough to lie about their looks lacks the mentality to fast for a long time.
>>
OP here, I wanna update y'all.

I decided not to wake up early, because I've read that long sleep is important for testosterone levels. About the hike I was planning to go on - not today unfortunately, as it is raining.

I've read a lot about benefits of HIIT training, so really fast training in short periods of time. Check out olympic sprinter bodies, that's how they sculpt 'em. I did some HIIT circuits with jumping jacks and shadow boxing (and I found out that I punch hard AF!)

And now, the best thing. This is for all the haters - I've lost more than 1kg already! When I've weighted myself today, my weight was 136.7kg. HIIT burns calories fast as fuck and it's just the first morning of my transformation.

Now, I'm gonna rest for some time and refuel my body with healthy nutrients and drink that last dr pepper BUT NOT FOR MY OWN PLEASURE, but to fuel my hard afternoon workout that's coming! Because this is healthy lifestyle - you need to fuel your body and carbs are the best for it -- I will burn them all though.

When the weather gets better, I'm going for a long viking hike.
>>
>>60805263
Youre a cunt. And not in the you beaut Aussie way
>>
File: 1616446981431.jpg (259 KB, 1080x1080)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>60818790
HAHAHA surely this is bait, if this is OP that's just too funny
>>
>>60812851
Nah, I actually have some muscles, it's not all fat

>>60813152
She showed me her face on cam

>>60813939
I'm gonna make it bro, I will become the man she deserves

>>60814372
Yeah, I've told her I'm bulking hard for my "powerlifting meet", but still I need to lose some weight to sculpt those muscles

>>60814375
Yeah, I've read about HIIT recently, I'm gonna implement it. I've decreased my carb intake and I'm consuming just enough to fuel my body.

>>60815262
How did it go when you meet her?

>>60815427
I've literally lost almost 1.5kg already and I'm planning to lose at least 2kgs today. Science might work in theory, but in practical terms, actually not

>>60815657
I can't undergo surgery for some personal reasons

>>60816375
My new method (HIIT) boosts calorie burning and I'm in ketosis so I burn pure fat

>>60817557
I was actually working on my body, but unfortunately I didn't lose weight....

>>60818179
Actually, I have a good skin, only a bit of acne

>>60818335
Can't actually fast, as I need to fuel my body for cardio and I've heard that fasts get you loose skin, so no

>>60818357
Not if I do HIIT and fuel my body properly

>>60818783
Nope, I'm going hard
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60818783
Then just drink 3 Bang energy cans a day, that'll do the trick
>>
What would be the optimal route if the op said 10 kgs in a month? Is that still hard? Do I need 2 fast?
>>
>>60805263
Chemo + heavy duty, and steroids

You will end up in a hospital bed but 50kg Is possibe
>>
>>60809980
Agree mate good stuff. Some of us will make it
>>
>>60806770
Thats not how fat reduction works you fucking fat fuck lmao
>>
>>60805353
>The worst part is that you lied to her.
>The worst part is that you lied
fixed.
I tell my lying little brother all the time that when you tell the truth you don't need a good memory.
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60818908

How the fuck do you expect to reach rour goal nigger???? You refuse to get liposuction, you refuse to go on a fast and you refuse to take the advice of people actually trying to help you. And what the fuck kind of weight loss science is "I need to fuel my body"???

I already know this nigger shitstain will give up in exactly 2 hours from now because they didnt play his favorite song on the radio or something. Lets just hope that bitch of his pulls up with the biggest Johnson in history and rails his fat cellulite ridden arse on the spot.

You're getting whats coming for you either way but if you suddenly have an awakening, which would be your only hope at this point, you should race to the nearest liposuction clinic and start your post surgery recovery process ASAP so you can save yourself in the short term at least.
>>
>>60821195
Ive already lost 1.5kgs....
>>
>>60805263
FAST, RETARD!
>>
>>60805533
>sugar added
You are weak and need to die. You have stored over a 100 pound of extra fat in your worthless body that YOU CAN BURN FOR ENERGY, YOU DISGUSTING RETARD!
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60806587
YOU DONT NEED ANY FOOD YOU BOTTOMLESS HOLE! KYS
>>
>>60806734
YOUR FUEL IS THE GREAT LUMPS OF FAT ATTACHED TO YOUR MANLET FRAME!
>>
>>60806942
>5&10kgs
This hambeast has girl weights. Gotta be a troll.
>>
>>60806942
>wants to lose 50kg
>feels bad when he can't keep hoovering junk
Might as well delete your account and stay married to your mummy for the rest of your miserable life.
>>
>>60807004
>My last doctor beetusjuice
Pls be a troll, that poor girl. No grill deserves a retard addicted to Soda.
>>
>>60805920
YARRR MATEY
>>
>>60807047
Dude, he drinks Dr. Pepper and eats granola bars. He's in the dictionary next to the words ngmi
>>
>>60805263
It took David Goggins 3 months to lose 100lbs. Eat every 3rd day, only meat and leafy greens. I don't know shit about steroids, but fuck it do those, too.
Or, better yet, be open and honest and ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness, He loves you more than she ever could.
>>
>>60807340
And he needs a doctor peppy or he'll throw a tantrum. This belongs in the fph thread. This is exactly why all fatties must die, hope he catches the rona.
>>
>>60805263
>Fast
>Refeed
>Lift
>???
>Still look like shit
>>
>>60807567
>my journey
Tumblr fat body positivity activist detected.
>>
>>60807567
YOU HAVE YOUR TONS OF LARD TO SURVIVE, RETARD!
>>
>>60807931
VIKINGS DIDNT HAVE DOCTA PEPPY!
>>
>>60808054
FAST, RETARD!
>>
>>60806587
>push ups on trees
Wut?
>>
>>60818790
Just die already, you fat fuck.
>>
>>60818908
>I'm in ketosis
>I drink dr pepper
I've never seen this much fatty cope in one thread
>>
>>60821282
No.

hahahah no you didn't.

You lost waterweight due to sweating and showering, probably took a shit and piss in the meantime too. If you think that you lost 1.5kg of pure fat, you are to be euthanized and violated
>>
>>60821655
The stand up push ups for eighty year olds, with trees instead of walls (OP is a morbidly obese wood-dwelling viking)
>>
>>60818908
You are supposed to use your fat deposits for fuel. Anything other than the 72 hour fast just delays your fat loss. Trust us anon, you can do it, just take our advice seriously and stop doing random stuff and convincing yourself that its working.
>>
File: Dn55gfVVYAAFLiT[1].jpg (77 KB, 1200x630)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
OP here

>>60821395
I don't believe I have that much fat, no. When you gain weight, you not only gain fat, but also muscle, skin and bones. I might have some extra fat, that's right, but not as much as you guys think. Actually it's mostly stored in my legs.

>>60821414
I've never said they were heavy. Also there are some exercises that are pretty fucking hard with them - like bicep curl, extending them above your head. They are easy to pick up, but I always like to feel the muscle.

>>60821484
Protein bars actually, and I won't drink soda anymore.

>>60821604
And I dont drink it FOR PLEASURE ANYMORE, I dont drink while playing video games, just to fuel my workouts. Watch professional athletes they eat a lot of carbs to fuel they workout. My father knows a guy who runs thriatlons and literally eats pizza and drinks sugar water as fuel...

>>60821752
Actually, thats what you call practical exercising, you engage different muscles this way and train like a viking, using natural obstacles
>>
Also, another quick update. I've weighted myself again and lost 2.1kg already, and its only afternoon of the first day. If I keep losing 2kg fat a day its gonna be easy
>>
>>60821989
>I don't believe I have that much fat, no.
post body
>>
>>60821989
You know why professional atheletes eat a lot of carbs? because they keep a low body fat and train for performance not to get fit. This thread is so delusional you are either boogie or a troll.
>>
>>60808620
Look up Iron Wolf's calisthenics routines. You will die or shred.
>>
This thread will reach 500
>>
>>60821989
You're a delusional retard.
>>
>>60822848
You don't even know me asshole...
>>
File: 1606302395300.jpg (21 KB, 563x503)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>this whole fucking thread
>>
>>60805336
>years
one year at most if he actually puts effort. at least for losing his fat ass
>>
>samefagged to save his thread from the last of page 10

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.