[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sad_frog.jpg (8 KB, 316x202)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I removed a braintumor about 3 years ago, which led me to get interested in getting my health better, I lost 55kg/110lbs and got leaner than I've ever been, yesterday I got the news that its growing back again and I need to have a goal to work for while I wait for the surgery, does anyone have any ideas? I want to get leaner, but keep my muscle, I'm 5'11 and 165lbs at the moment but I want to loose the excess fat that I just cant seem to get off, and I'm close to just giving up ngl...
>>
>>60004062
Damn, bro. Good luck.
>>
Do you have a job and a gf, frog?
>>
>>60004062
How did you notice the brain cancer?
>>
Fast for 5 days while doing a light work out to prevent muscle mass loss.
>>
>>60004062
>and I need to have a goal to work for while I wait for the surgery,
Why do you need it? a mental thing?
Chin up, friend.
>>
>>60004062
Hey brain tumor bro, I am working my way through my own first resurgence right now.

Unless it is negatively affecting your coordination or mind-muscle connection, ride it out and then get in the gym ASAP once treatment is no longer stopping any chance at decent gains.
>>
>>60004126
blurred vision, headsplitting headaches, moments where time went by and i didnt notice etc
>>
>>60004125
well I do have a GF, im on leave from my job because of covid and i cant really work right now desu
>>
>>60004200
>is suffering terrible disease
>bro you should deprive your body of nutrients!
kys
>>
>>60005521
sadly, not desu lmao
>>
>>60005529
I mean fasting is known for working, but like i said i still wanna be big, just leaner, so this isnt an option
>>
>>60005504
Fuck, bro. Hang on and don’t give up.
>>
>>60004062
Unironically keto. A lot of cancers (most) can't survive from ketones. Avoid carbs like the plague. I hate the no carb meme but for someone who has had cancer before and currently has it, it might be the best idea.
>>
>>60004062
>removed tumor
great. Tell me you have kids as well. I swear to fucking god medicare has ruined human genome. I have cancer and i'm going to die to it. Childless. Imagine being born an abomination. The tragedy of unnatural life.
>>
>>60005504
Thanks for the input man we need to learn about shit like this since nobody has a fucking idea of how tumors feel.
>>
>>60005894
sad part is that i couldnt have done anything else to avoid getting the tumor, just bad fucking luck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.