[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ERP13YyX0AAO39C.jpg (187 KB, 1200x1185)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Did Gucci Mane take steroids in prison? Or is his transformation 100% natural
>>
>>60003207
he took dick
>>
>>60003207
Gucci was regularly on lean, and other hard drugs. Once he got out of prison he got lean because he stopped taking drugs
>>
>>60003207
He’s pretty skinny and works out everyday and has a nutritionist, I don’t think he roids at all
>>
>tfw no freaky gf to give me head in the front seat of da hummer
>>
I GOT LEMONADE AND LEMINTINTS LEMONS WATCH ME MIX THIS SHIT
also I wouldnt doubt for a second that gucci is on at least some steroids
>>
actually I doubed it for a second and now Ive changed my mind.
Gucci is a nigger but hes hard working and pretty smart
>>
Gucci went into prison fat and came out skinny. He built his muscle post prison, it's a pretty impressive transformation that took months/years of work and of course great genetics. But yes he did roid. To build and maintain that sort of mass while staying as lean as he is is pretty much impossible to do at age 40 without roids.
>>
>>60003343
dyel cope
>>
>>60003283
One of his best song
>>
>>60003221
this also he probably works out
anyoe who thinks this is roids is dyel as fuck
>>
>>60003207
Clone looking ass.
>>
That's a prison bod, not a roid bod. If you've lived it you'd know there ain't much else to do except push ups and dominos
>>
>>60003343
>turn 40
>all muscle immediately decays into fat and you go bald
>>
>>60003207
bros 100% natty, he's dyel as fuck
>>
>>60003207
Imagine having pubic hair on your face.
>>
not natty
he stayed like 6 months in prison and hes like 40yo
hes also was a fat fuck with no muscle
>>
even when he was a fat fuck he had zero love handles. literally all belly fat. wouldn't be surprised if he's been on test since he got out of prison but other than that, good genes and not taking hard drugs/drinking, finally eating right, actually working out instead of just being fat all day
>>
>>60003207
His abs look like implants.
>>
>>60005645
This. He's not all that big, just very lean, and prisoners tend to do nothing but calisthenics all day just because there's not much else to do to occupy time. The flipside of it is that most of them don't work out post-prison so they get out of shape astonishingly quickly. Happened to my brother, went in for a drug charge, came out shredded, became a fat fuck again within a few months lmao
>>
>Calorie restriction
>Go to bed and wake up at same time everyday
>Exercise for hours
Is this hard to grasp? It's not like he looks like Wes Watson, who is beyond any reasonable doubt on gear.
>>
>>60007050
Cope
>>
>>60006028
>decent chest and shoulders
>visible abs
>prolly like 15 inch arms
is he really dyel for /fit/ standards?
>>
>>60007169
yes
>>
>>60003207
/fit/fag here
Is his body achievable natty? yes
Is he natty? most likely not.
>>
>>60003207
That’s a clone newfag
>>
>>60003207
fat gucci>the joke on right
>>
The old Gucci was rude as fuck and disrespectful. The new Gucci clone is pretty polite and talks nicer to people
>>
>>60008505
>/fit/fag here
Are you retarded? You do have a point, but you sound retarded
>>
>>60003247
kek
>>
>>60003221
Thinking a rapper couldn't easily get drugs while in prison
>>
>>60008604
lol
>>
>>60003207
Fat gucci is real gucci
>>60008604
Get fucked
>>
>>60008604
PUT THAT NIGGA ASS IN DA DIRT

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.