[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cj9Q6D1UYAAaFGe.jpg (20 KB, 570x479)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>nutrition thread
>someone mentions thermodynamics
>>
>>60002581
post diet or body
>>
1000 calories of sugar are the same as 1000 calories of fruits bros trust me
>>
>>60002867
for weight gain and or loss, yes. look at the twinkie diet
>>
>>60002909
the point is most people here dont care about "weight" they care about body composition
>>
>>60002867
which is heavier, a pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?
>>
>>60002867
Are they really? How are the calories measured? By burning shit right? I don't think they take into account absorption of nutrients. Not to mention that when you eat for example 1000kcal of shit you actually absorbed 1000kcal worth of nutrients. It may vary individually and in certain diseases.
>>
>>60004236
>>60002867
> I'll take nutritional value for $200 trebeck
>>
>>60002909
But not for fat loss.
>>
File: fisics.jpg (23 KB, 512x192)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
STOP TRYING TO VIOLATE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! IT WILL NEVER WORK.
>>
it's valid to mention thermodynamics when talking to some stupid fatass about why I don't believe them when they say they're 300lbs and "barely eat anything"
>>
>>60004430
Eat below your TDEE and you'll lose fat, regardless of what you're eating
>>
>>60005392
You'll lose weight sure, but if you want to lose a bunch of fat and bot muscle you should eliminate excess carbs. Remember insulin

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.