[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: aV06v18_700b.jpg (52 KB, 700x467)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Hey anon, what'll it be? Anything on your mind? Happy hour just started and appetizers are half off.
>>
>>59991379
ill have a coke
>>
File: 1613783516796.jpg (56 KB, 720x696)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>59991379
only 2 years into my marriage and its falling apart because of me
>>
>>59991379
A few days ago i ended a 9,000 calorie binge with a series of white russian drinks before eventually mixing them with protein powder

My gas nearly killed me
>>
>>59991402
What did you do?
>>
File: 1613159453174.jpg (1.74 MB, 1413x1508)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
Dad died
>>
>>59991379
Just some water
Im finally able to run 5 kms at 5:30 mins per km. Keep in mind im overweight at 130kg 204 cm.
Im in a bad place right now. Im striving towards a body thats far from where I am. And I am slowly dying inside. I know that until I get it I wont be able to find myself a gf . To top it all off im an autistic fuck thats going to therapy to try and better myself.
>>
I feel like I might be getting fired soon and it sucks because I like the hours at my job and it's good pay. I'm really trying not to fuck it up but the harder I try the more I fuck up.
>>
>>59991379
Irish coffee pls

Really am 5 weeks away from my first anniversary working here, and it's been entirely remote so far. Haven't met any of my co-workers in person
>>
>>59991379
/fit/ and /sig/ are the only things I have in life rn. Been making decent gains for the first time ever but it feels hopeless cause the world is shut down. Just wanna go grab a drink at the pub with the boys.
>>
Feel kinda down because Daft Punk split up today.
Have a lot of good memories with their music. From first kiss with my first gf while their music was playing, to birthday parties from my best friends and having some good times with friends outside while their music played in the background. Also habe 3 exams in the next 3 days and im good prepared for 2 of them while the third one is kinda ok.
Also didint do any workout at home these last 2 days because my left shoulder hurts when I stretch it.
Does anyone have a idea what I should do?
Im just resting right now until the pain goes away
>>
>tfw
Always sad
>>
>>59991440
Im sorry Anon. But at least he can see what a man you can become from the first row and be proud of you
>>
>>59991826
its impressive that you're still posting this dudes pictures weeks after he proved you to be a retard

seek mental help anon, nobody is joining in on your gimmick.
>>
File: 153982394832.jpg (22 KB, 511x564)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>59991379
I stopped being a lazy bitch and finally sent in my transfer application. I also bought a Ritsu figure so things are looking up, boys.
>>
>be neet
>gf left me for another dude years ago after I was in accident
>I glew up, went to a good private University and put 10kg of muscle on.
> couldn't forget her still
>link up again after years
>she breaks up with bf
> we've been hanging out lately

this sucks, I'm pretty sure I love her, but I rationalized that it makes no sense to even try something with her again.I don't think she's the woman for me at all. But I still think about her all the time, even after years of not seeing her...

I just want to meet other women and find the ONE who's better than her.
>>
havent trimmed my pubes in a good 3 months, wanting to see how long they can get. kinda feels like they've stopped growing however. feels bad.
>>
Starting a new job in march and I feel so underqualified it's incredible. It was through internal recruitment so the fact I know the company and its products as well as the fact I'm already an established worker contributed to my hiring.
I'm supposed to be a fucking software developer and I feel like I will get exposed for the fraud that I am as soon as I start working. I did alright at the coding task I think but the technical interview was dreadful. I feel like I was hired because I'm safe and cheap (I have less room for negotiation financially but it seems already hired workers are preferred here where I work). Most of the time since they told me they want me I procrastinated, thinking I'm too bad to learn anything.

Also I'm so lonely I legitimately feel like crying. Drinking alcohol by myself in my room and feels threads on /fit/ are my only outlet.
>>
>>59991938
Why reward her for ditching you before? Tell her off and find a better woman
>>
File: Cat Bath.jpg (48 KB, 720x831)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Laphroaig 10, please.

I heard some black girls say "damn" today when I walked by with a juicy pump. Feels good.
>>
>>59991938
Sounds like you need to smash her hard and then move on.
>>
>>59991440
That fucking sucks. Make him proud boy.
>>
>>59991944
same. I haven't since right before new year. What's annoying is the hair on my taint is the longest
>>
>>59991440
Sorry for your loss. I dread the day my dad dies.
>>
File: 1428971177194.gif (2.55 MB, 279x350)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB GIF
Me and Gf broke it off, pretty mutual and it's been coming for a while but it's been so long I've forgotten how to flirt with other girls
>>
>>59991379
>let's make a propaganda character
>remove race
>remove all distinguishing features
>make scribbly so it looks "authentic"
HAHA I IDENTIFY WITH THAT

everyone who posts these meme characters is a literally soulless retard abomination with no personality
kill them all
>>
>>59992206
>I've forgotten how to flirt with other girls
Well this is 100% the place to relearn.
>>
File: 1418290839238.jpg (90 KB, 640x960)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>59992213
You know it buddy
>>
>>59992209
>>remove race
It's clearly white.
>>
File: 1612705328300.jpg (94 KB, 739x739)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>59992209
>>
>>59991938
Don't date her again. She's the past, live in the future.
>>
File: ps5.jpg (130 KB, 960x1280)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>59992010
You are right and I think that too.
But it just feels great to hang out with her because we really click and have a great time ,every time.It's so much fun and I struggle to connect that well with other people. Plus she has great tits...
>>59992049
I've considered that. But it might be worse than not doing anything at all.

>>59991983
don't worry, you'll learn on the job and meet new people!
4chan is a good outlet,I too can't vent to anyone.Better than nothing.
And i've gotten good advice. People irl are fucking retarded. We got you bro.

>>59992037
fuck anon. I also want some african KWEEN with big dumb tits to call me honey and mire.
Well done lad.don't fuck them tho ;^)
>>
>>59991379
Everclear. I don't care any more. Some day I'm going to snap, tell my journeyman to eat shit and die, walk off the jobsite, sell my stocks, buy a gun, and live the NEET life until I'm down to my last $300. At which point I'll an hero. I'm 26 and have no ambitions beyond occasional sex, gym, and vidya.
>inb4 shitty meme advice
I've tried it all and honestly don't care. I just want to be alone
>>
I just tested negative for covid. Feels pretty good
>>
File: 1595198689494.jpg (135 KB, 1024x731)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>48 days until gyms reopen
bros i think im gonna make it
>>
>>59991819
Do you have any idea what exactly hurts in your shoulder? If it's the joint, you could try some gentle mobility exercises. If it's the rotator cuff, you could do some exercises with a resistance band to strengthen that. If it's muscles, I have good experiences with rubbing mint oil into it.
Sorry about Daft Punk, I fear the day when my favourite band retires.
>>
File: 1613979910174.png (970 KB, 718x954)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>59992279
Used to think like you until I lived with my parents for a while. It changes your mindset.
>>
File: 1611007385759.jpg (918 KB, 1242x1240)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
My cat is being put down.
I've known him for like 14 years, my mom and dad said that he's walking funny and looks dizzy. They're paying extra so some people can come and put him down but they'll get to be with him.
I said my goodbyes to him over the phone, but I wish I could say goodbye in person.
I miss him, I'm crying like a little bitch and I need to fucking stop, I heard my dad start cracking up too.
>>
>>59991379
I feel so weird lads. Like this quarantine shit finally did me in. Part of me wants to go out, to work, pursue interests. Yet theres another part that is me sitting in front of my pc all day with no motivation or drive to do anything, and it is winning. I keep foolin myself saying well its not like you could do anything either way but I kinda dread the day everythings gonna open again and then I will have no excuse.
>>
I feel like I'm doomed to cum. I've read the nofap book twice, been trying to stop for a few years. Also procrastination and mild depression i guess, it's been hitting me kinda hard lately, especially since close people think that i'm kinda smart person and organised
>>
File: sad-pepe.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>59991379
Dumped after just starting to date a girl for a few weeks, why do I fall in love so easily bros. I hate being so weak, today is supposed to be a rest day but I need to lift to let these feelings out.
>>
>>59992349
It’s the middle delt that hurts when I do a shoulder exercises or do push ups.
>I have good experiences with rubbing mint oil into it.
Sure I try that. When should I rub it onto it?
>>
>>59991379
>at work
>white collared
>using muh college degree
>make a few bucks more than CA’s minimum wage
>fucking hate it
Help me bros, I’m in my mid 20s and I can’t do office work for the rest of my life, what’s a good physical, rewarding job?
>>
>>59991440
There’s two days you become a man, the day you turn 16 and today. Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>59992534
Depends on what you like.
I hated office jobs because it’s so boring and I always fall asleep sitting at the desk for to long so I started working in a laboratory after I got my chemistry degree. It’s pretty fun and pays also pretty well.
Just look for what you like to do
>>
>>59992534
I was a confectioner/assistant pastry chef. Honestly its pretty rewarding and creative but it depends on where you live. In my country the pay,hours and the conditions were shit so I gave it up. I was thinking of trying it again in a different country, maybe Germany.
Or you could try carpentry, if you can find some old dude to take you under his wing and teach you stuff.
>>
File: Head hand.jpg (12 KB, 248x249)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>59992222
Damn, based and checked.
>>
>>59992526
The one who cares too much always loses in a relationship, it's tough like that.
>>
>>59992389
The fuck do you do now? Can you honestly say you're ahhpy?
>>
>>59991379
I feel so incredibly happy. My online gf's sister has been trying to set her up on dates with random guys, so she finally decided to tell her sister about me. I'm her first bf and she's my first gf. The sister demanded a picture and thought I was a catfish based on it. Then when I sent one with a note saying hi to her, she insisted I must be a player trying to take advantage of her shy and insecure sister. But my gf defended me to her and is now intent on having her sister drive her to my city so both of them can meet me in person.
>>
>>59992534
There are a lot of comfy medical jobs that pay well. You get to walk around and aren't stuck at a desk. No real supervision either. Just don't get stuck at a community hospital with all the degenerates.
>>
>>59992533
>When should I rub it onto it?
Whenever you feel like it. I do it three to five times a day, often when I read something so that I can rub it in for a few minutes. For me, it's the most effective thing when I have sore muscles (or headaches). Just wash your hands after or keep them away from your eyes.
>middle delt
How's your general posture?
>>
File: funny-hat-guy.png (261 KB, 720x720)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>59992664
Yeah, I hate it. She decided to open up to me about some past troubles, so I did about mine as well so it wouldn't be awkward. You guys always say not to do this, and I stupidly forgot. My hubris led to my defeat. Time to pre-workout and try for some PRs maybe that will be the silver lining.
>>
File: 1603752181212.jpg (58 KB, 489x599)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>59991379
I have begun working and studying full time, both with a lengthy commute. The job is graveyard shift, my classes are in the morning. All I have time for is sleep, school, work, and the gym. I can feel what little social skills I have atrophy fucking hard.
I'm so tired, bros.
>>
>>59991440
RIP. Make him proud by living your life to the fullest, he'd want that
>>
File: rotator-cuff-workout.jpg (127 KB, 930x1316)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>59992725
And before I forget, I had a similar kind of pain for some time, too. Sometimes even when I just moved my arms a bit too much. Pic related before workouts unironically helped me, even though it looks like a meme
>>
>>59992727
the worst part is when things are going well and then their "my cheating-ex emotions come out" and shit gets weird
>>
>>59991440
become a juicy swolebeast so when you meet him in heaven with juicy fucking veins he will be even more proud
>>
File: hug-pepe.png (99 KB, 746x512)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>59992788
I guess sometimes in life we just get drawn a raw card brother. Thanks for your solidarity. WAGMI
>>
>>59991379
>go check mail
>Find note in my mailbox saying package heavy and they missed me
>Didn't update tracking or knock on my door
>Note felt like a giant fuck you to me
>Drive to post office even though it closed 30 minutes ago hoping someone is still there so I can call them a retarded nigger
>They aren't
How do I get revenge?
>>
>>59992727
Hope you have a good workout anon
>>
>>59992533
try some rotator cuff strengthening exercises light light light
>>
>>59992809
don't hate them for it because we all have troubles
also don't hate yourself because it's not your fault.
also make a garden, bitches love gardens
>>
these threads should be for the weekend only
>>
File: 1602544739474.png (1.72 MB, 600x750)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>59992817
You don't. Your mailman is probably one bad day away from killing 15 people.
>>
>>59992526
Hey, having a heart doesn't make you weak. You can feel hurt, but you can also feel love. I envy your confidence and means to put yourself out there. Grass is always greener homie
>>
>>59992878
come on dude these are the only threads without people going
FAT FUCK
DYEL
POST BODY
>>
File: monster-feel.jpg (235 KB, 500x645)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>59992867
I don't hate. I just want to improve to be the man I want to be. I'll get some plants for my apartment anon, thanks for the suggestion. At least they can't leave me when I tell them about my dying father haha
>>59992843
Cheers brother!
>>
>>59992878
Maybe we need it during the week, it’s helpful to some of us. Just ignore it if it bothers you so much
>>
>>59992727
Don't beat yourself up about it dude, there will be other girls and you learned a valuable lesson. Hopefully you've got the need to emotionally dump on a girl out of your system. Just move on and have fun with the next girl you meet.
>>
>>59992919
I lost my dad a few years ago to cancer
please be as kind as you can to him or else you will regret it for life and be patient with him
you seem like such a good person (no homo)
I'm off bro, have a great workout
>>
>>59992899
these threads also have anons whining about girls
>>
>>59993023
Because for most people the opposite sex is important to them. To not understand this makes you a robot.
>>
File: bgqnwafse2.jpg (21 KB, 508x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>59992672
The world is burning and I'm rotting but atleast I'm not alone and suicidal. I don't know what "happy" means but I'm certainly happier.
>>
>>59992890
I hope that faggot tries
Kys mailnigger
Too fucking stupid to even knock on a door
>>
>>59993155
Thanks for making me smile anon. Never change
>>
Just feel like a mess of emotions at the moment. Going from feeling pressured to completed defeated. How do I stay motivated its the one thing I need right now to carry on as I dont wanna end up being suicidal again. I just need someone to give me some form of hope
>>
>>59993181
I'll be smiling when I decide to stuff some rabbid animal on the mailbox and he gets btfo.
Before I was preventing spiders but now fuck him
>>
>>59992442
I'm sorry brother.
>>
File: 1611234295700.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>59991379
It's been nearly a year and I still have feelings for her bros. I just can't shake them. Story time or no?
>>
>>59993724
Have you considered the reason why you have feelings for you is because you keep wanting to think about her? You're basically picking at a wound, how do you expect it to heal if you keep doing that?
>>
>>59991856
where is the original thread?
>>
File: GOjQ2Y.gif (1.1 MB, 320x180)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>59991440
Keep pushing and stop man

Whatever it takes
>>
>accomplish what's expected of me
>decent exercise routine, good grades, good extracurriculars
>don't feel a thing, apart from occasional emptiness and sadness

>fuck up one thing
>mood goes to shit, takes days to recover

Help me.
>>
>>59993855
Yeah you're right.
>>
>>59993986
I know how it feels getting over an ex. My first real love took me a couple years to get over. But you have to practice not thinking about her. Just know that the feeling goes away. And with the benefit of hindsight, I love seeing that she became a loser cocktail waitress.
>>
But men aren't allowed to be mentally weak and have emotional issues. That's what society told me
>>
>>59994057
Being mentally and emotionally weak is a turnoff for women and you'll lose respect from men. You can only show weakness to your family and your sparingly closest male friends. NEVER expose your mental and emotional weakness to women, all you'll do is give them a knife to stab you with when you have an argument.
>>
>>59993933
I was the same for a period of years. Going to therapy helped me somewhat. And I did a lot of homework, reading books (I found Healing the Shame that Binds You, Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving, and The Drama of the Gifted Child to be insightful), and meditating while listening to music, focusing on memories and passages I'd read, and abstract thoughts that evoked some sliver of emotion and doing everything I could to strengthen it. Eventually I got into touch with a profound sadness and sense of loss and found myself crying with astounding frequency. Ultimately though, the thing that will heal you most is a trusting and nurturing relationship with somebody who truly accepts you, especially if you've never experienced that before. The work I did in therapy put me in the right frame of mind to enter such a relationship and the process of falling in love with her has reignited my spirit so completely that I now feel human for the first time in over ten years.
>>
File: PeterSteele.jpg (63 KB, 630x1200)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>Be me last night
>Dream I have a qt blonde as a roommate
>She has a huge crush on me that borders a little on the stalker side
>Feelsgoodman
>Also a little uncomfortable
>Peter Steele shows up and offers me some girl advice
>Wake up before he says anything

God damn it, brain. You taunt me with a relationship with a girl who doesn't exist then you taunt me with advice from a man who is dead. Fuck you. At least I was productive writing my novel today.
>>
>>59993933
I feel this one
>>
>>59994057
It's not mentally or emotionally weak to express sadness though.
>>
>>59991379

coffee.

just found out i got divorced today.

don't care still lifting.
>>
>>59992206
legit same here I'm so lost brother
>>
File: FB_IMG_1596023630236.jpg (18 KB, 399x399)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>59991379
I had a dream where i got to experience human warmness and touch. I woke up feeling so sad,bros why am do i have to be this way? Im so lonely
>>
>>59994414
You'll find someone anon I promise! It gets better
>>
>>59992206
>>59994242
You'll pick up again quick bros. Need to put yourself out there and all the skills will come back.
>>
>>59993724
Story time. I'm in the same boat brother

Doesn't take away from the gains tho
>>
Any tips for dealing with a breakup? The femoid in question is the one who wanted to split yet she keeps sending me some random shit through DMs every now and then.
>>
>>59991379
Why am I so emotionally dumb
>>
>>59992788
Damn accurate, I just had to deal with this shit the other day
>>
>>59991402
thats when the honeymoon period ends anon perfectly normal. just communicate
>>
File: king1.jpg (43 KB, 622x615)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>59991440
my condolences
>>
File: king2.jpg (26 KB, 852x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>59991938
god forbid you got into another accident anon. learn your damn lesson.
>>
>>59993894
If I heard him take a step toward me I would have turned to face him. I'm an excellent judge of character and the expression and clothing of this clown just screams "I'm a stupid fucking violent chode"

Also I have strong fingers and sharp fingernails and would plunge 2 fingers through his carotid artery and into his throat as I block his punch (decent martial arts training in addition to the fact that his windup was a full 2 seconds giving literally anyone time to grab his arm mid swing and pull him in for the assassination). Yes, I know. I sound like an edgelord and that's because back when I was an edgelord who got bullied in school I learned this and had opportunities to test it but I missed and only scratched them which made them cry however I've confirmed on various simulations using meat products that it is viable as a method of self defense assassination.
>>
>>59993155
I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Never change bro
>>
>>59991379
I have a phone interview today and my parents ordered renovations which involve drilling through brick walls on this day alone.

Fuck you Mum I'm saying unemployed forever.
>>
File: 1607740235460.jpg (38 KB, 593x656)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Having a down day, but I guess things are alright. Got to talk to gf again and it was nice. Mom started bothering me with a ton of political shit, and I'm a shitty listener so every time we talk I have to overcompensate and actively shut the fuck up. I don't even disagree but she hasn't gotten out much and wants a debate. I love her and really care about my family, but the generation difference, as it pertains to emotional understanding and discourse, is getting painfully obvious. My ultimate shortcoming is being so fucking socially awkward that people in my family know something's off. I don't know how to fix it other than finding distractions so whoever else I'm talking to feels cared about and I don't sperg out.

Korean tutoring later and more attempts at still life art, but I'm just exhausted. Helped fix a doorknob though.
>>
>>59994672
jfc just grow up man
>>
>>59994672
Go sit in the car, walk around the block, find an empty park bench
>>
I have everything I've ever wanted anons, but I still feel empty sometimes. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>59994450
Block her on all brother. It's the only way to get over.
>>
>>59994100
Wow anon, that's great. I'll look into it.

>>59994111
Thanks for empathizing Mr. Trips.
>>
>>59994450
This >>59995057
Block and delete her number, block her on all social media, throw out any love letters or cards, throw out anything that she gave you. It takes time but gets easier
>>
>>59994450
Dumb bitch tried to swing for another branch, missed and is trying to swing back. Ignore and move on.
>>
>>59994450
She wants a backup option, but isn't making it clear if YOU were the backup, or some other guy was. She probably never will. Gotta just move on even if it sucks for a while.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>59992526
I stupidly sent her some messages looking for closure and it just made it worse. Bros my heart is heavy. Why couldn't I lift away my feels. I guess there is always tomorrow.
>>
relapsed after 2 days sober
give me a whiskey sour
>>
File: 1610404764791.gif (397 KB, 512x512)
397 KB
397 KB GIF
i am no longer addicted to pornography.
i can't believe how good it feels.
i'm free.
>>
>>59991379
Dads cancer just took a turn for the worse it’s looking like he won’t be able to beat it
>>
>>59995292
Sorry bars closed, try again tomorrow.
>>
>>59995048
Everyone needs a goal to work towards, journey not the end bla bla.
>>
>>59995322
tips?
>>
>>59993104
>The world is burning and I'm rotting but atleast I'm not alone and suicidal.
So same boat as me. I'm really starting to hit that age where I can only stare at the road ahead and go, "This is it?", and if so, fuck it. IDGAF. I now understand why so many lefties want minimum wage to be $15. Fuck playing this game. I just wanna play vidya, grow a garden, and occasionally travel around the world. I should have never left my pest control job. Cushiest shit in the world for practically dick-all work, a comfy schedule (no weekends), and ezpz
>>
Water.

30 years old and sitting here alone in my apartment trying to figure out how to turn my life around. I'm thinking school but how do you even choose a course after 9 years of wageslaving has killed any passion you once had?

I feel I'm more suited for a trade, but I dont understand how they even work. I go through the first year and then just assume I get a job in that field for enough work hours or I'm totally screwed?
>>
>>59995371
u wot m8, I'll bash yer feckin skull in, innit
>>
>>59995397
Date a girl who drives your cock crazy
>>
>>59995504
Sober up and stop relapsing. You can do it.
>>
>>59991575
everything you're doing is right.
>>
>>59995502
I'm in a similar situation. I used to be a smart guy with interest in everything, but now that intellectual curiosity is nowhere to be found. Hoping once I stop being depressed it'll come back. I personally thought about joining the army, but with my medical history I doubt they'll let a madman like me in. For trades, my impression is whatever you do you'll get a job straight out of college.
>>
>>59995397
>>59995397
>record yourself
>watch it
don't want to? then you don't want to stop
to change the situation, you must confront it. give yourself the truth.
porn no longer has any power over me. i do not control my urges. there are no urges to control.
>>
>>59991379
18 in uni. Trying to figure out how to put myself through college by myself. I want to genuinely be an engineer. Obstacles seem stretch for miles.

KHV too. I had a dream where I kissed a girl for the first time. When I woke up, I was extremely disappointed. I'm ugly and of average height. With the way things are going now, I don't think I will be able to ever get in a relationship.

But... I GUESS I'LL STAY IN AND CONTINUE TO FIGHT.
>>
>>59995502
see
>>59995491
Fuck the trades. The only 2 worth a fuck are plumber or electrician but even then you will need to grind 4 years to take an exam that could probably be taken after your second year, third at the latest. NTM the people you deal with will make you loathe normans entirely. All other trades pay fuck all and will work you like a slave, often 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. There's a reason so many trade-slaves are functioning alcoholic and/or have shitty personal family lives with theirs wives and kids

>t. third year sparky who wishes he would've stuck to spraying for bugs
>>
>>59992209
you are either retarded or insane. why don't you just go to bed and stop bothering everyone?
>>
>>59995048
It’s not about the designation it’s about the journey
>>
>>59995509
Dating a girl isn't possible rn for me.
1. I'm ugly and average height
2. I'm in a situation where I have to focus on getting through uni and in a more financially stable position
3. Little experience with girls. KHV, girls have had some crushes on me but I've never acted on them bc my family situation was and still is fucked. I'm just independent now.
>>
>>59995601
the fight is what gives the climax meaning anon. Don't give in, You're gonna make it.
We're all gonna make.
>>
Reconnected with a petite black girl and went to the drive in with her on Saturday. Had a little fun in the car, and my band released our first EP yesterday. Feels pretty good.
>>
File: roy.gif (835 KB, 500x206)
835 KB
835 KB GIF
Girl I had a crush on liked me back but wanted an open relationship
I have too much self respect to do it, but I also feel horrible since I really liked her
any advice for coping?
>>
>>59995650
Well if girls be crushing on you you can't be so ugly my dude. It may seem counter-intuitive, but having a decent work-life balance will help you in school. If you devote everything to uni and just hate life, become depressed and alienated it won't turn out well. At least it didn't for me.
>>
>>59995650
Too bad, try anyways. How are you gonna get experience if you don't even try?
Saying it's impossible is cope.
>>
>>59995684
shut up Portland
>>
>>59995698
Good on you for sticking to your guns, that's better than most people these days.
>>
>>59995650
When do you reckon you'll stop making excuses and feeling sorry for yourself and realize the only thing stopping you right now is your own fear and self doubt. Be the man you need to be.
>>
>>59995698
You did the right thing. The "relationship" would've been totally fucked since you actually like her.
>>
>>59995502
Same boat exactly except I’m 31. I have a college degree that I can’t use, and am considering trade school, worried about sitting in a class with a bunch of stupid 18 year olds. Starting something new is scary
>>
>>59995738
It can be scary, but the comfort is the real killer.
>>
>>59995611
I’m this guy>>59995738

When you say sparky I assume you’re an electrician? What made you choose that over plumbing? I’m stuck between the two
>>
>>59995704
Thats a huge scare for me: not getting experience. I think its possible, just not when so many things are uncertain. It would be irresponsible to get in a relationship to then be forced to bail after a month or two. I don't want to do that to someone. Plus, no girls talk to me lol.
>>
File: copeseethe.jpg (424 KB, 1145x831)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>59995879
>>
>>59991379
I'll have THE Apeldracht
Just wanna give some words of encouragement to other anons to do your best...I know things might seem bleak right now but its not over bros we can overcome.
>>
>>59995720
I'm not making excuses. I'm in uni rn. My mother is homeless rn and doesn't have a job; she is also in another state. I do not want to act like everything is ok, because rn its not. Eventually things will smooth over, enough that I will be able to say "I'm going to be here for a few months at least". A serious possibility rn is me enlisting in the military so I can go to college later. I am scared of rejection and I'm insecure ofc.
>>
>tfw poor as hell and keep spending money on food because I’m also depressed and eating my feelings
>>
>>59995879
Read my post again.
>>
>>59995861
I got a response from an electrical company hiring first. Both pay well for the trades, but like I said, if you don't hate normal-fags and can play their game and don't mind the grind for 4 years or so, go ahead. If you just want something comfy that pay a nice middle-class pay, go pest control. In 4 years time you could easily be a manager and make 70k, depending on the company (choose a place that only work M-F)
>>
>>59996037
So you didn’t go to trade school, you started a working apprenticeship?
>>
>>59995684
Post EP
>>
File: 1611107230290.jpg (51 KB, 709x595)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>have COVID
>take a week off
>go for a run
>mfw I got faster
>>
>>59996156
Yes. FYI: sign up for your apprenticeship ASAP if you are serious about this. The entire system is jewed harder than anything I've ever delt with before. Theoretically, you could work 5 years but if you didn't fill out the necessary paperwork, you'll still be a year 1 apprentice when you do. Protip: get into commercial ASAP as well. Grind a year at residential if you must, but don't make it your permanent career unless you don't care getting paid $25 max. Residential has the worst normans out there and half of them will work you like a slave with the whole 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.
>>
>>59996156
>>59996223
Also, going to bed now so no more responses from me. I am going to a trade school now but that is because my company pays for it, though depending on how this semester goes, I may very well drop it next year. Shit is basically like college and I FUCKING HATED the testing/study system in college. Most of it is worthless and shit you'll either never use or forget within 2 months of taking. I can't stress enough that if you're just looking for something that allows you to live a comfy life, try pest control. All you gotta do is pass 1 test within your first 3 months and you're set for life. The company will literally teach you what to do next if they feel you can handle it. As a sparky, I've gone from being in charge of 3 other guys on 1 site to being a cuck to an FNG journeyman I'm about ready to strangle the next time he talks shit on me or some random apprentice because he now has the license (AKA balls) to do so
>>
>be me
>gaining back leg strength after 1st lockdown because I couldn't be arsed to do leg exercises at home
>lockdown ends
>gaining back leg strength
>torn hamstring sprinting because didn't sprint once during 1st lockdown
>40 days recovery
>done, gaining back strength
>almost there
>2nd lockdown
fuck this fucking shit, at least I'll do legs at home and sprint this time, patience is running thin tho
>>
>>59996216
those full off weeks let you recover more and store more energy. same reasoning why marathon runners taper down their schedule so much before a race
>>
Been debating whether I should start back up on creatine or not. Almost 30 and still have my hair but I've been paranoid about losing it lately for some reason
>>
>>59996216
COVID a PED don't believe the media's lies.
>>
File: 1611699555300.gif (497 KB, 480x258)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
I got covid and almost died for virtually no reason. My entire life was put on hold. No gym, no golf, no running, no friends, no family, no job, no fucking grocery shopping ffs. Fuck being sick
>>
>>59996432
lmao get rekt bro. I have had the normal flu that was 10x worse than COVID. Legit thought I was gonna die and couldnt get out of bed for 3 days. COVID I just shrugged off no problem.
>>
File: 1590008046257.jpg (31 KB, 720x748)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>be me, 22, overweight virgin
>best friend is this girl I've known since highschool
>she's my dream girl, super cute, ridiculously smart, loves vidya, fun to talk to
>she's my only friend honestly
>only person I talk to
>have had a crush on her for years
>never told her because she said she's asexual
>two months ago she said she's beginning to question her asexuality
>over the two months our conversations get a lot more personal
>eventually confess that I've had a crush on her since I met her
>tell her she's my entire world and the most important person to me
>"I'm sorry anon but I don't feel the same for you. I've always seen you as a friend"
>try to be bold and ask her for a chance to show her what a relationship between us would be like
>she says no, shes not attracted to me
>texts me saying we should keep our distance for a while
I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life, aren't I? We haven't spoken since Friday, fucking kill me
>>
>>59995502
>>59995738
itkf at 29. got a niche science degree that needed grad school to do anything with. been working the same entry level job since graduation. never got into more school, even community colleges. my only memories of college were being miserable all the time from being alone and the stress of exams. i really don't want to go back to any schooling, especially since im a loser in the rest of my life and dont see a point. also, i have no interest in anything.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/DejaRu22/status/1219611182044045313

Y'all need this
>>
>>59991938
fuck her and make sure she doesnt cum. then say "well i got what i wanted now get your things and fuck off skank"
>>
File: file.png (236 KB, 1770x966)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
every day
>>
>>59996525
>overweight virgin
Fix that before you look for a serious relationship friend
>>
File: 1610463346722.gif (564 KB, 800x430)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>59992222
>those digits
>that pickup line
>that response
HOLY BASED
O
L
Y

B
A
S
E
D
>>
>>59996525
its for the best. you cannot be her friend. she will steal your soul from your body. you will never stop loving her until you remove yourself from her presence
>>
Life's in shambles

>wasted my parent's money in a university I got expelled from
>10 years wasted doing odd jobs
>2019 got a sweet job at a production company that produces huge events like massive parties, cons, high budget weddings for rich people. Was doing good business connections and was already thinking on on ditching the company to start my own thing or keep working there as I got back to uni to make my parents proud.
>start of 2020 covid fucks up the business, everything gets cancelled and I got fired
>currently surviving by peddling weed, landscaping and re-selling junk.
>forgot about the /fit/ life, went from otter mode back to skinny fat.
don't know what the fuck to do now. I feel powerless.
>>
I HAVE GOOD NEWS TO REPORT

I JUST LEARNED TODAY THAT SPORTS ARE OPENING BACK UP IN CALIFORNIA AFTER NEARLY A YEAR OFF

I CAN GET BACK TO MY REFEREEING WHICH WAS BASICALLY THE ONLY HOBBY I HAVE, GET EXERCISE, TALK TO PEOPLE, HAVE A LOT OF FUN

I AM HAPPY TODAY
>>
>>59996684
This is the bad news thread, anon. You're not allowed here. Go be happy!
>>
>>59996709
im miserable every single day and refereeing is literally the only thing i really enjoy at all. i havent done it in almost a year. then again im sure something bad will happen and cuck newsom will delay reopening, so ill be back here crying
>>
>>59992209
>pure aryan skin head
>Removed race
>>
>>59996660
I'm trying, man, but I've lost all motivation
I started working out when she told me she was questioning her sexuality, I was hoping I'd be able to get a chance with her. even told her, and she told me I should be getting fit for myself and not anybody else. Im a dumbass, and somehow never realized then that she knew I was trying to impress her. Its fucking obvious that she was trying to show that she wasn't into me
>>
I want to get over tfw no gf via BPD girls over dating apps but I have no pictures of myself and don't know what to write in my bio. A girl told me not to use pictures of fish which may be challenging for me. Do any of you have success over tinder or bumble
>>
>>59991379
My mom doesn't approve of my gf. It sounds stupid when you consider I'm 28, don't live at home, and haven't since age 18, but it's been bothering me. I want to think she has my best interest at heart, but part of me thinks she is overreacting because she has always been overprotective. I was a total momma's boy faggot growing up, complete khv through high school, took going through college to get me somewhat normal. This is only the 2nd serious relationship I've been in, but she acted in a similar way last time too.
It's coming to a head. I feel caught in the middle. I know I need to do a better job of setting boundaries with my parents, but at the same time... some of her criticisms of my girlfriend are valid... It just feels shitty, man
>>
>>59995920
Too sweet, gotta be dry
>>
>>59991379
all I want is to experience love
>>
File: 20200418_094703.jpg (7 KB, 266x270)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>quit my job two weeks ago cause it was shit.
>two weeks of unemployment can't find a job.
> depression mode kicking back in.
> start noticing more flaws and hating myself even more.
>girl I've had a thing for friends with benefits zoned me, she has a thing for a dude in the army.
>sudden technology stock market crash today, lost 10k today and also going to be margin called tomorrow more then likely.
>holding my stocks won't sell.
>been sober for more than a year I think tonight is when I break it.

Give me 5 shots of ever clear and a lemonade to wash it down.
>>
>>59991440
lift his coffin
>>
>>59991938
GET HER OUT
>>
>>59991379
Just ate a bunch of cake because it’s my dad’s bday, now I feel shitty
>>
>>59991379
>be me
>have a fling with cutiepie 10/10 half white and half japanese girl over the summer
>Personality is great and she is gorgeous
>we clicked instantly everything came natural
>Just met her but we clicked instantly
>One of our dates we danced to old music like the beatles and stuff on a beach at night while that comet neowise was passing earth
>She decided just to be friends after awhile
It's been months and I still think about her, I dated around but nothing clicked like her. Sometimes I wonder if she still thinks about the times we had. We work together too but I heard she's seeing someone. Should I hit her up boys and ask if she thinks about me too?
>>
>>59997167
It's a birthday so it's fine, but make sure you don't fall into a vicious cycle
>>
>>59997254
>We work together too but I heard she's seeing someone.
If you don't trust your boys 100% to not snitch on you or sperg out so it looks like you're asking them to ask her, DO NOT ASK.
I'd probably just let it be, if she's seeing someone she's probably not interested in you as a friend, I recommend seeing if SHE has any friends looking for a boyfriend.
>>
>>59996525
shitty situation but at least you were man enough to take your chances instead of endlessly hoping for something that wouldn't happen (now you know)
>>
File: 1613681236551.jpg (323 KB, 828x818)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>59991379
take a water
brother sent me a video of a new dead lift record he got today. We are in a competition when we meet this summer. I'm way behind. Feels bad man.
>>
>>59997265
>I recommend seeing if SHE has any friends looking for a boyfriend
How would you set this up
>>
My family dog of 10 years is dying and I'm a bit lost on what to do. Vets haven't found anything wrong, but she's not eating aside from what I force feed her. She looks in to be in rough shape. When do you call it?
>>
>>59991440
Sorry for your loss anon. Now he's spotting you from the big gym in the sky.
>>
>>59992442
Im really sorry anon. Your cat knows how much you love him
>>
>>59992442
I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you, anon. My condolences. There's nothing wrong with crying, though, friend. You're going through a lot of pain right now.
>>
>>59995397
No.59997654

>>59995322#
Cold Turkey. Do anything else but give in when u get the urge, like literally get up and go outside if u have to
>>
>>59995698
Good job, u did the right thing. Remind yourself that you wouldn't have been happy anyway in a degen situation like that and it wouldnt have lasted
>>
>>59996768
If you have any shot with this bitch it's only going to come from cutting off contact with her and getting in shape. I'm not even talking ripped.

You'll find out there's more fish in the sea once you keep going on your journey. Trust. You're still a young buck, no time to lose though.
>>
>If I could start again
>A million miles away
>I would keep myself
>I would find a way
>>
>>59991379
Just water, I need to cut alcohol. Im sick of being fucked up in the head. I've tried everything from exercise, therapy, medication, mental health centers for week long stays, talking to my family and even closest friends and nothing has worked. It's gotten to the point where I curse myself out when I'm alone for being such a fuckup.
Got class in the morning, going to meditate and sleep. Thanks for being here when I need to vent
>>
File: 1511839491322.jpg (66 KB, 508x677)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>59991379
>tfw started to choke up when I told the gym receptionist of my hometown gym that I needed to cancel my gym membership because I was moving

It was fucking hard bros, I been going to this gym since I really started getting into lifting and it pretty much started to feel like my home away from home. Am I going to make it if I'm feeling sad about leaving a gym?
>>
>>59991379
Things are going much better in my life then how it was a few months ago but I still feel like shit. I don't even enjoy gaming anymore. That aside I'm shipping off for basic soon and that'll keep me busy. Just going to keep my head down and push forward, pray that thing will work out
>>
>>59996725
You thought about moving anon? I've been thinking about heading to Salt Lake City. I can't take anymore of this gay ass state
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (30 KB, 400x388)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Asked the ex to change her last name back. She said no. Depressed about it.
>>
GF of 7 years and I are on a break and sleeping in separate beds. Feels weird man. Still lifting 7 days a week and dropping fat on my cut though. Every calorie counted
>>
Got nominated to give a presentation on my personal life yesterday at work next month. I have one month to get a life, wtf do I do? I have hobbies but am shit at them all, so they're not worth talking about

I'm just an autist who, when they're not dreaming of suicide, is failing miserably at life
>>
>>59991402
Its not that bad anon
My brother got divorced after 8 months
>>59991440
Mine died when I was 4 cry me a river
>>
>>59995935
Dude your parents don't matter focus on yourself
If your family isn't mature or grown enough to be stable and maintain a roof overhead and finances they aren't meant to be in your life.

You have to focus on YOUR future. Your parents already had kids and obviously failed. Now you can spend your prime years taking care of your shit family then realize you missed out on having your own family and success or drop the chains from your life and focus on yourself.

Jesus fuck
>>
>>59997254
Never shit where you eat... rule 1 bro
>>
Does anyone else cry mid workout? Everytime I've worked out whether I'm lifting or on a bike excursion somewhere in the middle I get extremely sad and something in me dips and I want to just crawl into a corner and cry. You know that feeling you get in your balls when you go down a steep hill or a rollercoaster? Like that but, emotionally.

[spoiler]I thought the test was supposed to cure this.[/spoiler]
>>
We're all gonna make it
>>
File: 103.jpg (70 KB, 480x608)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>59992206
I'm just relearning too but we're all gonna make it
>>
File: commitment.png (232 KB, 850x400)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>59991379
I have a problem that makes me want to rope.

Childhood and teenage years were pretty rough, especially when it comes to girls. Didn't really improve in my early-to-mid 20's, still shitty experiences, sometimes even traumatic (#MeToo Lite). I got into lifting and taking better care of myself on all areas of my life and then suddenly when I was 25 I got visited by Handsomeness Fairy. The way girls and women between the ages of *blue sirens wailing* and *red sirens wailing* react to my looks is like from a shitty Hollywood movie or something.

The problem is, when they start getting to know me, they think I'm creepy because there's a mismatch. Why does a hot, tall, funny, muscular and masculine guy in his late 20's have the sexual experience level of a 14 year old and the self-esteem of a manlet who got raped by a dwarf? "Ewww, there must be something wrong with him". They can't even articulate why I make their skin crawl after a while.

No, escortmaxxing doesn't work because that just skips straight to sex (and everything that comes after sex if you get GFE). It's that getting to know each other part before sex (read: attraction -> seduction) that I struggle with. And it's killing me. Some guys complain because they are invisible to women. Yeah, try having entire rooms of women instantly focus on you the moment you walk in, only to go back home alone because you turn off every girl you talk to.

Oh sorry, can you get me Old Fashioned please.
>>
>>59999835
your problem is that you are legitimately autistic. stop caring what women think (they don't).
>>
>>59999727
i can't cry wish i could
>>
>>59995284
The fact that she dumped you should give you all the closure you need. She thought her life would be better off without you in it. That's all you will ever need to know. Accept that and move on
>>
>>59999889
Thanks
>>
>>59994057
Yep. That's part of the downside of being a man. You're not supposed to show any weakness ever, unless it's with close family in private or an extremely close friend also in private. You're strong and disposable, but that just means that you are free to take important risks.
Nothing wrong with that. Society needs a class of people who can handle shit in the worst of times and always be rock solid no matter what may come.
The problem is that you don't get any of the benefits that should come with being a man anymore, and all women have became absolute insufferable cunts in their woefully misguided attempts to larp as men.
All the institutions that were designed to turn boys into men and men into gentlemen are either gone or corrupted by women, which would have taught you everything you needed to know.
So yeah, you're in a matriarchy if you hadn't noticed. It sucks. Hard.
>>
>lots of pains in legs, back, neck and shoulders
>can't fully concentrate on work
>make mistakes
>boss yells at me
>seeing a physio
>doesn't seem to get better
>can't go hard at gym for fear of making pain worse
>also autistic so no social life
>physio only woman touch I've felt
Feels bad man
>>
File: anti sad juice.jpg (56 KB, 1000x900)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>"Funny is not the best word, it's more like sight of chads can trigger a pleasant hormone reaction in female brain similar to the one taking place after hearing a good joke." [comment by an incel that I saw literally yesterday]
>be at work today
>one girl comes to work looking depressed as fuck
>wearing sweatpants, oversized shirt, comfiest shoes I've ever seen
>looks like she's on the verge of tears
>hear her talking about how she had a blood poisoning during the night and had to be rushed to a hospital
>when she's not talking, she's just spaced out, staring at nothing
>wild Chad appears
>she and her friend both start beaming instantly like kids who've been told that they will get ice cream after dinner
>her friend actually verbalizes the pleasure of seeing a Chad few meters away and it's almost exactly like the quote above
>"A handsome guy like that really cheers you up, right? :)"
>"Yeah :)"
>the depressed looking girl is her happy self for the rest of the work day
>there was nothing I could do or say to make her feel better if I put all my energy, resources, wit and skills towards it
>another guy just exists without even noticing her and she instantly forgets her sad feelz about her almost fatal experience the night before

Any absinthe in the house?
>>
>>60001870
Get a fucking massage you dumb cunt.

Sauna also helps relieve muscle tension, also have sex incel.
>>
>>60001983

damn bro youre gonna make me hate women if you dont stop that haha oh no
>>
>>60002118
I use sauna pretty much every day.
>also have sex incel
Easier said than done...
>>
>>59998543
Wagmi
>>
>>59999117
Imagine being this much of a faggot.
>>
Anyone experience a dip in libido after a bad break up? I broke up with my ex like 2 years ago and my libido basically went to zero after this. She kept trying to bone me again and I said no several times. I never thought I'd be in a position to say no to sex and my brain feels so fucked up. I don't get morning wood anymore and I barely even care about fapping. I used to have an unholy libido and I just associate sex with her. I need advice bros
>>
dont know what im doing with my life
its going nowhere
people piss me off
even going food shopping pisses me off
i dont wanna spend my life doing mundane shit in an office
i dont wanna live paycheck to paycheck scratching out a living
i wanna live in a cabin in the mountains with a dog
>>
>>60003519
What's stopping you frome doing that right now? Not having enough money?
>>
>>59996646
this was me at 19 or so, glad I've changed things around.
>>
>>60003468
Aw, this sucks to hear idk why. I think it has alot to do with her than your libido. It seems like she's impacted your sex ques. Like you built some specific type of loving context with her that made the sex natural and fluid but now without that loving context you can't fuck her and feel like you don't have a sex drive because you don't have that context. Try to date and try built a similar context with a different girl, and trust that the sex drive will return. And in case it doesn't or needs a nudge, have Viagra on hand.
>>
>>60003738
I feel like you're right. And like I can still get erections, they're just not like rock hard anymore. The libido is shit. I'm not even looking for people. But I think you're right I just gotta get back in the game
>>
>>59999047
What, were you married?
>>
>>60003468
Could be depression or stress, that can affect your libido.
>>
>>60003998
I'm hoping it's a combo of this and
>>60003738

Thanks guys
>>
>>60003725
What helped the most? Getting education, a better job, exercise?
>>
>>59996646
the corona lockdownk has made me like this
>>
>>59996525
It's unfortunate but this is a learning lesson. Don't spiral into self-deprecation. You were depending too much on her and building castles in the sky. Don't do that! Invest time in suffering, passing hunger, lift weights,
>>
File: 1551279611019.png (137 KB, 300x250)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>59991379
Senior year of college. Only have 2 friends near me because my college is full of LGBT people who spread rumors about me and just don't like the "vibe" I give off. Freshman year I tried to make friends, but it didn't end so well, my sense of humor was my downfall, and people think I'm a bigot for the dumbest reasons (imagine thinking someone is bigoted because you like or support a certain content creator).
I'm an animator and my biggest fear is not getting anything big from it. Another big fear is just not having my senior project done in time for reviews. I feel like I'm working as hard as I can but I either feel unmotivated or that my work doesn't look like how I want it, and I don't know if I'm being internally lazy, or if this wasn't the career for me.
I had someone who was closer to me than I was to her tell me that my art made her tear up and that it was great. She was part of the inspiration that made me want to lift and better myself, and attain perfection in my work, but now, after 6 years of friendship, she's gone. She went from thinking I was too young, to being flattered by my feelings, to teasing me about going on a date one day, to actually thinking about date ideas, to drunk texting me that she wanted me to stay at her place the whole summer and fuck her ass, to finally saying she "never felt that way about me". It's been since April since that happened and it's been hard to find the motivation to keep going in a lot of places, because I think I shaped my whole world around her too much. My mistake, I know. I'm a retard.
I have days where I just want to be completely alone, away from relationships with women, and then one rare day every other week where I crave love, and understanding.
>>
File: 1608242694290.jpg (340 KB, 1242x1199)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>59991379
>met girl, took out to dinner
>broke touch barrier early, great body language great eye contact, great chemistry
>talked like old friends, both of us opened up to each other about a lot of shit and it felt natural on my end, seemed to on hers as well
>go to rooftop bar after dinner, sit next to each other with my arm around her
>waiting for elevator catch her looking at me and no it's the perfect time to move in for a kid
>after that we're all over each other the rest of the night
>text and have phone conversations between then and next date four days later
>next date goes great too, picked up right where we left off, everything flows so easily
>towards end of night she says she has trouble with trusting people, wants to take things slow
>figure ok she doesn't want to fuck right away, I'm more interested in companionship and really like this girl
>make out for a bit and say goodbye, next date planned four days later
>text each other about having a great time, tell her to message me tomorrow after work, says she will
>doesn't
>cancels date day of, says she'll call me either that day or the next to catch up
>never does
>>
>>59991819
Daft punk be sad one
>>
>>60004777
did you ever message again to try and find out why
or did she just ghost you
>>
File: 1612997255872.jpg (98 KB, 639x555)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>60004820
I have too much pride anon, I've even ghosted girls myself because I don't feel like they're interested. I want a woman who wants me. I used to be married and at the start of our relationship she was so in love with me. I hate the bitch now, but I want that feeling again so badly, I want to be loved and wanted, and would sooner die alone than give up on that dream. As a result I find the idea of chasing women abhorrent and the second they indicate they don't want me I mentally destroy them in my mind and wouldn't care for them after regardless of the circumstance. If this girl called me right now I'd laugh at her and tell her to never contact me again, even though I was head over heels for her a few days prior.
>>
File: 1613962480279.jpg (102 KB, 329x398)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>Math test in 5 hours
Fuck I hate school, bros. 4 more classes and I'm done with this bullshit.
>>
>>60004737
contd.
Sometimes now I'll find a girl really cute, but my mind tells me "no dude, you're pathetic. they wouldn't even talk to your autistic ass". Part of that stems from the self-hatred I developed last year, and I think part of it is me just not fully moved on from a girl I though was "the one".
I've wondered if that's a part of my motivation problem, too, that I have no one to specifically impress or wow anymore. I mean, I'm religious. I could say I could do it for Christ, but most of the time it I'm so distracted by the world that I often forget about parts of my faith and how it can help, and what I'm supposed to be doing in the first place. Thinking about that just makes me feel weak, that I can't even dedicate time to pray or thank God for this existence I don't deserve.
Another thing is realizing how many friends I just don't have anymore. I dropped social media because it was just making me completely depressed beyond belief, and the tens of people that I used to talk to just dont interact or reach out anymore. Makes me wonder if I was even wanted in the first place.
I try calling my parents, too, but they just always sound disappointed in me now. Over Christmas I got into an argument with my dad over a crisis I had with midterms. I was the most stressed I'd ever been in my life and I told him I wanted to blow my brains out. He told me to "fucking do it then".
He's since apologized about that, but it's still so shocking he actually said that to me. That's probably going to stick with me for the rest of my life.
My mom isn't the best, either. BPD and takes hormones for God knows why. Hits my dad, calls me names and tells me I should have been aborted, then creepily switches back to "I love you so much, anon! You're the light of my life!" the next day.
I don't know. I just wanna be successful in life so I can be "untouchable" in a sense. Rich, strong, independent, and alone. I just need to be motivated again.
>>
>>59991938
I'm usually all for hating on women, but honestly sounds like she did nothing wrong. Hate to break it to you, but you were a loser so she left you. Now that you're actually doing something with your life, she's back with you. And there is nothing wrong with that.

But it sounds like you don't even want her, and nothing wrong with that either. Just smash her out and date other girls. As long as you let her know you're not bf/gf there ain't nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 1526421314961.jpg (102 KB, 700x934)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Had a dream:
>steal ancient book from ruins on an island on the coast
>chimpanzee steals it and I have to broker him into an existential depression to get it back
>island entities grow impatient and continually bother or contact me to return the book
>I promise to do so, because I can't even read this fucking book binded in tree bark and written in runic island nigger tongue
>they send a golem to try and kill me and retrieve the book
>get chased down a highway by a jester-esque imp holding a weapon that resembles lawn clippers

Don't steal ancient books kids.
>>
>>59992747
Time to start making great friends at school and work
>>
>>59992674
Is she 14?
>>
>>59992222
If she’s responding your still in the game
>>
>>59993933
I understand this, I know a lot of people will say to seek actual help etc; but I decided against that route myself, I’ve taken the jocko pill and now I’ve like emotionally broken myself into either being indifferent, aggressive or genuinely joyful, sad comes With some things but when it comes I find it’s root and I decide do I care? If no I stop fucking caring, if I do care I pursue what matters to me more aggressively
>>
>>60005165
We're both 23.
>>
>>59991440
I'm sorry for your loss, bro.
>>
>>59995738
What degree?
>>
I hate being a 5'8 twink and seeing how 90% of people here are 6+. Even though I'm a gay bottom and tops like my size I'm still massively insecure for some reason.
>>
unhappy
>>
>break ins and car robberies every day for the last 3 weeks in my small gated community
>rents told me i cant go for my 4am runs anymore
>they went to a town hall meeting yesterday where the chief of police said theres nothing they can do
suppose i'll just be fat then, dont feel comfortable running during daylight hours.
>>
>>60004777
Doge of trips are you me?
>>
>>59992534
>make $180 cash per day installing countertops while going to CC
>transfer to prestigious uni
>graduate and make less per day than I did 4 years ago with $150k debt.
>>
File: 1602543358615.jpg (22 KB, 480x320)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>60005489
Does this happen often to you friend? I'm new to dating and have been using online apps like Hinge, been on probably 10 dates since start of the year, only two girls I've actually liked, this being one of them. It's such an awful feeling sitting there in bed knowing they don't give a shit about you when all you want to do is to hear from them, give me tips friend
>>
I told my gf to start streaming on twitch and now she is starting to get a steady flow of subs and donations.

It’s pretty funny because I’m the one that takes all her photos, built the PC, etc but people like to believe that she did all of it on her own. The only sad part is flurry of DMs she gets from lonely guys because they actually feel like they hit it off with her when in reality I’m the one who taught her how to use words like cuck, janny, and all the pepe words.
>>
>>60004882
I envy you, stuck for two more years studying for a Master's degree.
Living test to test has to be the most unfulfilling existence there is, stressing out to get a grade followed by immediately moving on to the next course of stressing out for a different grade
Small side jobs doing mundane brainless shit gave me more joy than any homework ever did and I can't wait to actually apply my skills to something useful

What are you studying bro?
>>
>>59996971
Listen to ur mum
>>
>>60005615
Stop emotionally whoring out your gf
>>
>>59999050
Put a fork in it
>>
>>60005615
Enjoy the part when she realized she doesn't need you and leaves, making bank without you.
>>
been eating good for a couple of weeks now
cooking on my own, only healthy stuff
bought myself an oly barbell, back into lifting
i feel really good lads
>>
>>60005615
You the Bf of that Belle girl?
>>
>>59995935
>I’m not making excuses
>proceeds to list several excuses
>>
>>60005644
Too late for that
>>60005754
We joke about this, because it literally won’t happen
>>60005807
No. My gf is Asian
>>
File: 1606120630109.png (204 KB, 601x261)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
Guys i'm turning 30 in 1month 2 days
I have not had a gf for 2.5 years, nor sex
My mother has no abolished the thought of ever getting grand children
My lifts are going up so there's that
>>
>>60005897
>We joke about this, because it literally won’t happen
Never say never, hoes be hoes
>>
>>60005910
having kids with bitches at 30 is as easy as breathing nigguh, get on the apps and you'll find women begging you to knock them up, saying woahhh can't believe I'm 30 and childless lol need to have a baby asap wish someone would nut in me, not even joking. Now if your goal is to find a decent single woman at that age you're absolutely fucked
>>
>>60005910
Don’t limit yourself to women your age
>>
>>60005976
>the apps
I despise and loathe using any form of "dating apps", anon. I don't trust them nor do i think they work here in the EU.
Not complaining that i don't have a child because fuck i need some years for that.
> Now if your goal is to find a decent single woman at that age you're absolutely fucked
Fuck me
>>60006004
The lowest i'd go is 24 i guess, i'm already starting to feel disconnected to girls younger than that, mindset wise.
>>
>>60006013
Stop looking to connect with them your children will be the connecting factor, you think kings and emperors and warriors back in the day had anything in common with their wives?
>>
>>60006058
For all of this anon, i first need a girl, a woman
>>
>>60005897
Give twitch name
>>
>>60005615
Congratulations anon, you’ve become part of the problem.
>>
>>59992783
Dont know if your here but this helped. The pain got weaker thanks
>>
>>59995284
each day gets better king. just keep up the lifting, it helps
>>
For those of you who are former neets, do you ever get moments where you wish you could just quit everything and go back to that lifestyle? Sometimes I feel like I'm doing a ton more efforts to be just as miserable as I was back then
>>
>>60006332
Nah
>>
lads ??
>>
>>60006600
what’s up
>>
>>60006767
no idea, i feel old but shouldn't, i look young but shouldn't
>>
>>59992222
>quads and trips
based and checked
>>
>>60006332
Being a neet sucks, it's like sitting on a bus stop but the bus stop is your life.
>>
>>60003468
time bro. time. In the mean time just keep being /fit/ and experience new women to hopefully connect sex to something else.
>>
>>60006332
I don't want to go back but I feel like I could easily fall back into that life. I still don't want to work, I have no ambitions and don't really want to do anything. If I lost my job tomorrow I don't know if I'd go looking for another one.
>>
>>60006332
Mwua sometimes

Being a neet was more stressfull than being overworked is imo, the perpetual feeling of missing the train you're supposed to be on was emptying and coming home tired while still having to do all sort of things is kinda fulfilling in contrast, this way I can keep on going while I used to long for a quiet death more often.
Then again I recently started playing Skyrim and it hit me I used to just spend entire weeks playing it while now I can only get saturdays and I miss that freedom.
Grass is definitely greener on this side.
>>
I want to get back with my ex but she dumped me so I can't really do anything except wait and work on myself
>>
>>60007243
dont
>>
>>59991440
Stay strong brother. He is in a better place.
>>
>>60007306
Why not? Out of principle? The breakup was pretty nonsensical desu
>>
>>60006219
>>60000160
You kings are what make this site so great. WAGMI

>>60005584
It happens enough that it's frustrating. Just find a way to process your feelings without a vice, introspection. You're better of finding out sooner that she doesn't like you than later on my friend. Be hurt for a few days but make sure you pick back up and just be happy you're getting to meet interesting people.
>>
>>60007370
Thanks my friend, I needed that advice, best of luck to you and 14/88 to you and your family
>>
>>60007366
>The breakup was pretty nonsensical desu
for u, not for her
>>
>>59994648 are an autist
>>
>>59992510
Small daily goals, plan them and do them
>>
>>59992788
Youre a monkey branch if she keeps talking about her ex. Shes not over them
>>
>>60007480
Well maybe time will change that, who knows. I'm not holding my breath though
>>
>>60007597
anon it wont
>>
>>60007366
that makes it worse no. if you two separated from some bullshit that means it was stronger than your relationship. or it just means you lost her interest/attraction that easily which also isn't a great sign.
>>
>>60007608
>if you two separated from some bullshit that means it was stronger than your relationship
Damn I've never heard it put that way before. You may be right.
>or it just means you lost her interest/attraction that easily which also isn't a great sign
It's been a month since it happened and since then I've reflected quite alot on what could have led up to it. I noticed that throughout last year I became a shell of who I was when we first got together (Jan 2020). Do you think that her deciding to leave because of me not doing so well is a red flag? Maybe I just failed to make her feel safe around me or something, idk
>>
>>60004737
>>60004886

goddamn, anon. hopefully it'll get better, godspeed
>>
>>59991379
Why is she on my mind again :(
>>
>>60007701
Yes that is a good bet. You lost your path and it eeked through your being thus making you less attractive/boring. It could be another caught her eye as well. If you improve in all aspects i bet she'll come back knocking on your door. Can't be needy though and bug her. I'm going through something similar. I'd say if you do choose to accept re entering, be adamant about keeping up improving and staying attractive.
>>
>>59996525
you have to be sexually attractive if you want her, especially if shes coming from being an asexual. its like trying to convince a vegan to eat meat by presenting them with a plate of rotten moldy arbys.
but then again as an overweight virgin im sure youd guzzle down the rotten moldy arbys before they could even ask you the question
>>
>>60005617
Well if you're going for a masters, there is probably money at the end of what you're working for at least.

>What are you studying bro?
Only striving for an associates, getting a paramedic certification at the end, and going to become a wildlands fireman. From how I understand it, they make bank with overtime. Still got a few year left on my contract though (military fag), so even when I finish out my degree Uncle Sam will still have me by the balls. Good luck brah, fuck school.
>>
>>60007764
>can't be needy though and bug her
Luckily I realized this as soon as it went down, I've since been keeping to myself and replying to her random messages in a neutral but easygoing way. Her reaching out to me so consistently and frequently and initiating contact may be a good sign, but I noticed it makes my anxiety kick way the fuck up whenever I see the notification, setting me back from "getting over" her
>>
>>59995344
Praying for you anon
>>
>>60007715
Because you're a romantic and projecting
Find someone better, if you're here you're improving yourself so you can get it
>>
>>60007829
She misses you but still not enough to get back together. She knows you are still in her back pocket because you keep responding. I'd cut contact even more and really focus on yourself to where you don't feel bad for doing so. It'll make you 10x more attractive as your actual girl will think you are easily capable of living w/o her.
Or just keep doing your thing idk wtf i'm doing.
>>
>>60008124
>She knows you are still in her back pocket because you keep responding
I thought about this but I think it'd be worse to just ignore her outright. I keep going back and forth on this however. Given the fact that she's been doing since the week of the breakup and that it's been a month of no actual significant contact, it leaves me confused as fuck tbqh
>>
>>60008269
it'd be worse for her, not for you, and thats not your problem because she's the one that dumped you. dont let yourself get toyed with like this.
>>
>>60008269
anon I know we're running short of time until our feels thread dies, and I haven't read all the other backstory to your post, just this one, but if you broke up with someone you did it for a reason, if they broke up with you they did it for a reason. Regardless of why, if someone broke up with me I'd cut them out of my life entirely. I view you as weak, and I'm not saying this in a mean way, I'm saying it because that's probably how she views you. Why would you take back someone who's hurt you? I wouldn't. So what's to gain from staying in contact? Give it some thought friend, the answer may be unpleasant but I think it's clear to you.
>>
>>59992442
fuck man i feel you, i don't know what ill do when my cat dies, she's literally one of the highlights of my life
>>
>>60008269
You don't owe her anything as she broke up with you dude. Going and living your life to the fullest and without her in it is the best way to not only get her back, but also you. The way you are acting is basically allowing her to let you keep you as a backup plan. Do you want to get back together knowing this is the case? Let her go and commit to the process. Again, idk wtf i'm talking about but whatever. I'd just keep working on yourself, and just don't reach out and don't submit to responding asap like a good little boy you are.
>>
>>60001870
Don't let your fucking boss scream at you, grow and spine and tell that faggot to respect you, or you'll be a miserable doormat for the bulk of your life
>>
File: 1535830838156.jpg (672 KB, 989x742)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>60005638
My mom thinks my gf is pushing the relationship too fast. I agree things have gone fast, but I don't know what the "right" timeframe is. We've been together 7 months. I know she dated her last bf for a year and a half and she's said they were talking about getting engaged, but ended up breaking up. Sometimes it feels like she's trying to cram a 2-year relationship into a few months to get back to that point.
Things came to a head yesterday. My birthday is next week. I was planning my birthday dinner with my parents and said I wanted to bring my gf. Seems reasonable to me. My mom said she didn't want her there because she wanted time with just me. We argued about it, didn't resolve anything. I talked to my gf about it, she wanted to know what the problem is, I went into the "moving too fast thing" - it's not the first time we've talked about it- and she said "fine, let's slow things down" and has been ignoring me since.
So I managed to do a great job of pissing off everyone involved.
>>
>>60008347
You're right anon
>>60008351
Yeah I also think I'm weak as shit after seeing how I reacted during this whole thing. I just keep second guessing what would be better for me at any given moment. I can't seem to be able to stick to any one plan or course of action for very long. I've got to work on this.
>>60008383
>You don't owe her anything
You're right desu. But I've only been doing it for myself because I want her back. It's not like I feel indebted to her.
>>
>>60008475
Here's the kicker anon. when you commit to the cutoff and self improvement, you'll improve so much by the time she comes knocking that you'll realize you don't even want her anymore. That's when you are the most attractive because you aren't faking your independent confident self, you will be living it. Paradoxical but that's the way she goes.
>>
>>60008542
Would you say blocking her is appropriate?
>>
>>60008594
not him but no, it's a sign of weakness too, just disengage, allow her to message you but ignore it
>>
>>60008594
what >>60008602 said.

Keep living your life. If you feel the need to tell her something just respond to something like 3 days later saying taking some time to focus on myself so i think it's best we go our own ways for now or something. Then in due time she'll ask how you're doing, maybe even to meet up, then when you're in a better frame of mind it's up to you how to play it. but whatever you do don't admit you want her back. and don't take anything but her literal words of "i want you back and i'm sorry" for signs that you'll ever be together again.
>>
>>60008602
>>60008680
Thanks anons, much appreciated advice. It's been a week since she "talked" to me so I hope that streak goes on for a bit longer so I can start making some progress with myself.
>>
>>60008717
don't fucking falter from the plan. trust. and don't feel bad for making her feel like shit for having broke up with you.
>>
>>60008766
I hope it will still work desu. I hope I haven't fucked it up already, but there's no reason to dwell on it now.
>>
>>60008807
you've got nothing to lose
>>
>>60008807
not a lot you can't unfuck up in this regard anon, right now she views you as a pussy who she can drain energy and affection from whenever she feels up for it, if you stop whatever you did the last month or so doesn't matter, just be fucking strong, go to the gym, eat healthy, be a better person as everyone's suggesting, if you want to succeed you have to do it, also speak your troubles to God at night, God bless,
>>
>>60008834
>>60008857
You're both right. I hate to say it but it's true. I cant believe i fell for those cheap tricks so easily. Thank you both again, hope to see you in another thread. God bless.
>>
>>59991440

my condolences anon



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.