[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It’s Twitter and Reddit ruining things again, isn’t it?
>>
Now this is a wrestler.
>>
And is this guy meant to be a fan or something that got a chance to wrestle?
>>
>>59346360
Blame Benoit
>>
they've been like that since the 90s, when roiding got hogan and vince in trouble. the people who hide it better than hogan did, like randy orton and john cena and triple h, are the biggest stars for a reason
>>
File: big sexy.jpg (528 KB, 622x722)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>59346360
Because they let the marks in the ring.
>>
>>59346609
And they’re so damn boring too.

Steiner used to come out and talk about fucking chicks then booting them out of his hotel room in the morning.
>>
I'm trying to build a good workout soundtrack, what's some good Metal to get the bloodlust out when lifting?
>Must go Beast Mode
>>
>>59346360
The marks used to be in the stands, now they're in the ring. Basically a shift from failed football players and bodybuilders trying to become wrestlers for the money to people who grew up watching wrestling and want to become wrestlers because they're marks. Also, redditfags who kept complaining about big guys winning, so now everyone is a 5'8 dyel that has no mainstream appeal.
>>
>>59346639
No Chance by Mr McMahon.
>>
>>59346644
Fuck me. So the fans have killed the thing they love.
>>
>>59346639
Real American - Rick Derringer
>>
>>59346639
ALSO GOOD FOR YOUR WEDDING

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GGye1pK2ysQ
>>
File: 1589248533600.jpg (412 KB, 1584x1216)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>59346360
Because actually athletic guys go to UFC now

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.