[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Stop telling people about "eat 2000 calories per day and you'll be fine", that "just eat veggies bro" when they are used to junk food for their whole lives and their mind itself opposes eating veggies or how excersize is rewarding after 2 or 3 months of intense sessions and the pain it just causes on people's bodies.

TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING DIRECTLY LIKE THIS:

- ONLY DRINK PURE WATER AND PURE BLACK COFFEE, ABANDON ALL SUGAR DRINKS.

- DO NOT EAT PIZZA EVER

- DO NOT EAT CAKE EVER

-DO NOT EAT FRIED FOOD EVER

- DO NOT EAT ICE CREAM EVER

- ONLY DRINK SOCIALLY BUT NEVER GET DRUNK.

You are just fooling people into being miserable due to their weak willpower (and who can blame them) and mocking them afterwards.

TELL THINGS AS THEY SHOULD.
>>
just stop being a pussy
>>
>>59345349
heres a better take then

eat an abundance of calories and as long as you manage to hit your protein goals you should bulk just fine, calories in calories out
>>
read the sticky retard
>>
>>59345358
There is my proof.

/fit/ does not want to help anyone, just tell people they are weak and mock them.

They are weak and pussies? Yes. But it is not their fault the enviorement around them made them used to that state of mind.

>>59345359
>>59345368

Then why there isnt there a clear cut LIST OF FOODS that contain protein on the pinned post?

There is no information available for people.

You just want to mock people behind a screen, not being fit or making people stop being miserable.
>>
>>59345349
Why would I give a shit lol I just type out whatever the fuck I want because it's fun
Lmfao you must be a real cuck irl to want to type this out, are you a cuck by chance?
>>
>>59345377
Kys if I could find a discussion site that doesn't have so much left political propaganda like Reddit I would've left this place by now. But I haven't.
>>
Read the sticky
reddistapce
you fucking bitch
>>
>>59345349
You're here, aren't you? Why aren't you telling people these things?
>>
>>59345389
The sticky does not adress what i asked.
Shove that sticky up your ass and just admitt you do not want to make the information clear cut because you want there to be fatties for you to mock.

>>59345388
There is nothing left leaning about helping people.

If they STILL are fat, then it is their fault.
>>
>>59345403
>There is nothing left leaning about helping people.

If they STILL are fat, then it is their fault.

That's now what I meant, I mean I don't like this place but every other discussion site is left leaning and every discussion turns into propaganda. This place doesn't. Honestly I'm asking if you know any site that isn't like reddit but isn't shitty like here.
>>
>>59345399
Because i do not have lists of all foods available at the moment, retard.

Calories do not matter. What matters is a routine and giving people the truth about what they are doing that is throwing their cardio sessions to waste.

IF YOU EXCERSIZE EVEN IF IT FOR 4 ENTIRE HOURS BUT GO EAT PIZZA AND DRINK COCA COLA AFTERWARDS, NOTHING YOU DID MATTERED AND WILL STILL BE A FAT FUCK.
>>
>>59345377
milk, peanut butter, yogurt, oats - just look at the back of stuff usually it says the macronutrients of the food you're eating

theres probably a youtube video like top ten protein foods you need to eat and you can go off from there

fitness is a very personal journey and what works for one person won't work for another, just find the protein rich foods you like and work out
>>
>>59345423
There is nothing leftie about intentionally making information vague on purpouse just to fuck with people and keep them fat.

SOME people have been raised on non healthy diets amd they are used to that.
No amount of telling them they are pussies is changing the fact that their fucking MINDS are already struggling with making changes.

What you have to tell people is WHAT TO EAT AND WHAT NEVER TO EAT.
>>
>>59345358
This. Ops being a bitch ass bitch.
>>
>>59345428
that is a myth anon. the human body absorbs and discards mass based on the calories one takes.
>>
>>59345441
SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT SAYING HELPING PEOPLE IS LEFT LEANING IM SAYING TYPICALLY MOST SITES OR MAJOR SITES OR PLACES WHERE ACTUAL DISCUSSION TAKE PLACE ARE ALWAYS FUCKING FULL OF LEFTIST PROPAGANDA. YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>59345349
>NEVER DO X
You do you and go monkmode but I have taken the moderation pill and it's pretty good famalam
>>
>>59345441
>What you have to tell people is WHAT TO EAT AND WHAT NEVER TO EAT
You're an absolute retard. Stop expecting people to spoon-feed you.
>>
>>59345458
YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE OTHERS MISERABLE SO YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.

A FUCKING ALPHA MALE LEADS AND CREATES WHILE SPITEFUL KEKS JUST WANT TO DRAG OTHERS DOWN.

EVERYONE WHO DEFENDS THE STICK CAN SHOVE IT UP THEIR ASS AND GIVE US ALL A PROPER LIST WITH PROPER NAMES.
>>
>>59345471
Then do not claim you are helping anyone, you spiteful hypocrite retard.
>>
>>59345483
Read the sticky you dumb faggot. It's got plenty of examples of quality foods and general rules of what foods you should be avoiding. I'm not sitting here and giving you a list of which hotpockets are acceptable. Go be a fat idiot somewhere else.
>>
>>59345503
the sticky is shit and does not make it clear what TO EAT and what NOT TO EAT.
>>
>>59345521
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html#diet
Read this section you dumb faggot
>>
>>59345536
that is better than the sticky, you piece of shit faggot while still vague since it does not flat out tell you to abandon alcohol and soda drinks.

Regardless, thank you, you fag.
>>
>>59345562
It's literally the first link in the sticky you fucking dumb faggot, fuck you, learn how to read, and go be a fat retard somewhere else.
>>
>>59345562
Confirmed for never reading the sticky.
>soda. Cut it out.
>>
>>59345349
post body
>>
>>59345562
>still vague since it does not flat out tell you to abandon alcohol and soda drinks
You're a stupid cocksucker if you think you have to flatly abandon any food/drink because you've now taken an interest in your health. If the only thing I eat for a whole day is a fucking deep pan pizza from Dominos I'll still lose weight because it'd only be about 1200cals, I can cook my own pizza without covering it in retarded amounts of grease, use a thin base and coat it with protein rich toppings instead of shit processed meat and it'd probably only be 600cals. There's no specific food you 'have to never eat'. Diet advice will always be 'vague' because it's completely situational you faggot.
>>
File: 951249-6.jpg (9 KB, 375x312)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>59345349
BEHOLD I GIVE YOU A FAGGOT
>>
>>59345377
Anon people don't come to 4channel to have conversations
>holy dubs
>>
>>59345475
Anon you haven't address his question
>>59345458
There's nowhere I know of my dude.
>>
Eating a lot of processed foods and drinking fizzy poison is obviously detrimental to your health; anyone with a brain will cut that shit out ASAP.
OP, why do you find it difficult to make logical choices?
>>
>>59345747
Becase some people are used to drinking that.
its not something you can just flip in your head without true effort.
>>
>>59345349
pussy
>>
>>59345349
lol, the hamplanets are takin over /FIT.

NO ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IM FAT. FIT DIDNT TOLD ME TO STOP EATING PIZZA
>>
File: 1609621871605.jpg (342 KB, 1024x1024)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>59345775
It took me less than two weeks to change a decades long soda habit by just taking a drink of water every time I wanted a drink of soda. It was an effort at first, but nowhere near what I would call difficult. One year anniversary tomorrow, feels good man.
>>
>>59345775
Then put in some effort, tf? I stopped carrying change in high school so I couldn't use the vending machines and brought a home-made lunch.
>>
>>59345349
Biggest problem I have is I eat protein foods and reach my calorie limit but I'm always hungry as fuck. I don't know if I'm actually eating as much as I should since I move around alot at work and lift heavy shit sometimes. Fucking hell.
>>
>>59345377
Why should we do the work for someone else? Advice given for free is a favor, not an obligation. If they want to improve, let them do their own research and make their own choices.
>>
OP personality type is ironically the reason the sticky doesn't have specific dietary advice.
>But that doesn't work for me.
>I can't afford this.
>That's too hard.
>I don't like _______.
>Wtf why did you stop giving me specifics? You want me to be a fatty, fuck you I'll do it. You did this.
>>
>>59345349
Why do you care? Focus on yourself, and fuck everyone else.
>unironically posting on 4chan
>in 2020+1
Based retard
>>
>>59345377

>They are weak and pussies? Yes. But it is not their fault the enviorement around them made them used to that state of mind.

Right but when I give advice which weak unmotivated people can't follow, that's just because the environment made me like this too. So what's the problem?
>>
>>59345377
>Expecting to just jump out of years of abusing a body
>Bulking while your building machine is a piece of shit
This board
So these years later
Amazing
>>
>>59346054
The "blaming others for your own faults" or "putting me in a situation" people are the worst. Heard this girl i like try to make another girl feel bad for the latter and my cock could not have gotten softe

Also Reddit is fine for shit to read just filter the smug subs
>>
Thank you genderbent Nero, your summer version is my best character. And you speak the TRUTH, fatties are SEETHING now.
>>
>>59345377
>/fit/ does not want to help anyone, just tell people they are weak and mock them.
I have not been here in nearly three years more as I have been sitting heroin and cocaine again all thousand or so of those days and only recently have been lifting again. I want all of you to succeed. Everyone.

Everyone except OP.
>>
>>59346265
>Shooting*
You get the idea
>>
>>59345349
Why do these normalfags make things so hard? Jesus fucking christ.
This isn't rocket science..
Also that list of things to never do is dogshit. Your "explanation" is way worse than anything fitness related posted here.
>>
>>59345349
Nobody gives a shit about your struggle and if you can do it or not. That's your problem. You act like fit people all work together and have a conspiracy against you. You can eat cake and pizza and all that, too. You just need discipline to not over do it. Again, that's on you.
>>
>>59345349
Yeah nah you're a faggot. In the fitness plato's cave, broscience leads to CICO leads to IIFYM leads to renaissance periodization leads to getting a nutritional science degree ironically. Nothing wrong with starting out on the easy floor.
>>
>>59345349
>do not eat ice cream
>do not eat pizza

Pizza and Ice cream are animal based health foods you retarded Jew

The enemy is omega-6 PUFA

Stop brainwashing people with propaganda
>>
>>59346380
Retard.
>>
>>59346433
Nothing wrong with pizza and ice cream clown

Stop spamming garbage brained nonsense
>>
>>59345349
>don’t drink da sugar

What’s wrong with a cup of orange juice?

Another stupid 1990s type nutritional myth.
>>
File: 1602245156597.png (111 KB, 375x375)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>59345349
>who can blame them
Me. I can blame them. I will blame them.
>>
File: 1609432103647.jpg (69 KB, 450x405)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>59346265
Thank you, recoveranon. And right back atcha.
>>
>>59345377
>LIST OF FOODS that contain protein
rub your two brain cells together and you might figure it out faggot
>>
>>59346441
Modern, mass consumed ice cream and pizza is most definitely not good for you.
>hurrr but that doesn’t fit my definition of pizza/ice cream
kys
>>
>>59345349
>ONLY DRINK SOCIALLY
NGMI
>>
>>59345349
Yeah they fool themselves
There's a reason people make it and leave here, because they value their own take more than chan randos

you're not a man if you haven't figured shit out for yourself, or don't at least try to
>>
>>59346940
Nothing wrong ice cream and pizza liar

The problem is seed oils and hidden PUFA in monogastric animals
>>
File: 1603350774485.jpg (14 KB, 480x266)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>59345377
>eat less, exercise more

>There is no information available for people.

What, did you come here just to bait ? Or this is how you cope with being a fat fuck ?
>>
>>59345349
>murrican """""""""pizza"""""""""
>the only sugar-free and lab-chemical-free drinks are water and coffee
>drinking alcohol
>doesn't read the sticky

So you basically want every answer handed down to you? You sound like you want a dietician and a personal trainer, either read the sticky, do your research or use your fucking brain for once.
>>
>>59345349
If I help people, then all I will get in return is more competition. Therefore, I just shit out meme advice and mock subhuman vermin such as yourself.
>>
>>59345458
Thanks for saying that it needed to be said. OP is a retard
>>
>>59345800

Zyzz protect us in heaven

Amen

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.